Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Viper's Corner of Old RPs
Children of Silverhorn (Viper & SD) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 3:40 pm
Viper 9000

Being pulled out of the cage he fell on the ground and was being dragged over to the woman. What the heck? Here he thought he was going to die, not become a slave to someone! Forced to his feet he walked next to her, his wrists and neck connected and tied with the rope. Roy didn't look up to the woman, he didn't want to.

The other soldiers vanished amongst the frey, probably to share the same fate as Roy. A fatter cow woman took the one that complained and immediately began to order the slave to work in her garden. The home of the Minotaur was a bit small from what he was thinking.

He was tired of walking, and was glad whe she finally stopped in front of the larger looking teepee of the village. An old looking Minotaur stepped out and grunted at her. Chief Mumkinook Silverhorn looked at his daughter and smiled at her catch. This was her first time rounding up slaves and supplies.

(I figure you can be the Chief. Yeah silly name probably, but our characters are sort of the main focus for this roleplay. ^^; )  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:12 pm
Stardust Drifter

(I wasn't thinking of making them home already, I was more thinking of making Roy do a walk of shame sorta thing behind the victor but we'll just roll with this. xD)

"Welcome home Daughter."

"Thank you Father." Muse replied, taking a knee before him and pulling Roy to the ground beside her.

"I come bearing the fruits of our raid. While a great many of the humans escaped during the fighting, the ones we captured like this one," Muse nodded her horned head towards Roy. "are strong and in the prime of their lives." Chief Mumkinook wanders over to inspect Roy closer, feeling the muscles of his arms and etc. "Not to mention most the cities riches are also in our possession."

"Well done," he comments.

"This one I saved specifically for you." she added, offering her father Roy's leash.

Chief Mumkinook laughs. "I have too many slaves already daughter, you may keep this one."

Muse's eyes widened as her father gifted her her first slave. "...Thank you, father..." she replied after finding her voice. Tugging Roy to his feet, Muse retreated to her own smaller teepee off to the left of her fathers.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:56 pm
Viper 9000

(sorry I wasn't thinking. sweatdrop Though I'd say he's been shamed alot already. I mean he was beaten by a woman in combat, lost his home and probably is never going to see it again, and is now reduced to a slave. xD So I don't think a long, shamefull, walk is nessessary. Though I could make him a bit rebellious at first if you wanted. xD)

Roy didn't like to be forced onto his knees, though what really bugged him was being touched and prodded. What could he do? The Captain didn't even know what these Minotaur wanted with Humans in the first place? After all, he never sent parties out to hunt them down or kill them. Roy wasn't one to hurt another race like that, he respected all races. Though right now he wasn't having much love for these cow people.

So I'm a whipping boy now? Great... he thought with slight annoyance when Muse presented him to her father. Then the unthinkable happened! The very same woman, the one that caused all of this..now owned him!? Talk about adding salt to a wound.

Roy grunted as he was quickly pulled to his feet and dragged into her tent. During the small trip he felt like one of those toy ducks the toddlers would run around with dragging behind them all over the place. His neck hurt, hopefully he could get rid of this neckbrace?

Now alone with the woman he didn't even want to look at her let alone say anything to her. Roy hated her at that moment. Who knows what she would do to him now?  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:48 pm
Stardust Drifter

(True enough. xd And I think it would only make sense for him to be a bit rebellious at first, going from captain to slave isn't something one would take in stride. BTW I liked the toy duck thought.)

"You're being awfully quiet..." Muse comments, casually tethering her end of Roy's leash to a pole as she wandered deeper into the teepee. "What happen to the mouthy captain that was on the battlefield with me?"

Returning to the main body of the teepee with an empty chest, Muse began to remove the bulkier pieces of her armor and place them atop a nearby armor rack while the smaller bits and piece were placed in the box.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:51 pm
Viper 9000

Mouthy? How much longer was this woman going to insult him. Turning away from her Roy didn't feel like dealing with Muse. "In a battle when the Captain is overcome he usually dies, not because some silly slave toy. I wanted a challenge but I wasn't expecting enslavement." he grumbled.

He would probably never see the men that came with him, brave men they were now reduced to working for cows. Roy thought he would have at least had it better off with the Chief than his daughter.

"You already took my home and my dignity from me. What else do you want?" he sighed with slight annoyance in his voice, "I doubt you understand anyway."  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:39 pm
Stardust Drifter

"Yes and no, it depends on how badly injured said captain is at the end of said battle." Muse replies, kneeling to remove her shin guard. "Besides your death would have been a waste of good talent. We could have kept that bout going had my raiders not interrupted us."

"And I'm well aware of the indignity of the situation." She continued, switching to her other shin guard. "Consider yourself lucky I haven't come up with anything disgusting for you to do."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:45 pm
Viper 9000

Roy chuckles. "Honestly before I became a guard or a Captain I had to do alot of dirty work. There really isn't anything disgusting that I haven't already seen." Crossing his arms he hated the restraints.

"By the way, do I get better chains or something? All this rope is eating into my neck and wrists.." he sighed. "So you're the daughter of the Chief huh? I still don't understand why you raided our fort. Is there something going on in your village?" Curious now he turned and looked at Muse. It was a little odd seeing her without her armor on.  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:16 pm
Stardust Drifter

Muse shrugs as she continues undoing pieces of armor. "Gotta get those muscles from somewhere..." She said without looking up. "I got a majority of mine as well as most my bruises from brawling with my brothers."

"And I suppose some decent restraints is a reasonable request, I'll see what I can do about that later." She added, sorting all her bits of armor into its chest and placing it under the armor rack before she wandered over and sat across from Roy.

Muse looked deep into his eyes for a long moment before replying. "It was time to bloody the fresh troops." She said innocently, "What better place to raid for supplies than a trade city with huge amounts of it?"  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:22 pm
Viper 9000

That made sense, Roy never thought Minotaur were this clever. At least there was a possiblity of better restraints. If you couldn't beat them, join them. At least for now anyway. Roy would secretly find a way to escape the camp and flee with any of his men he had left. Sometimes running was a good strategy.

Slowly sitting on the floor it felt good to be sitting. "So, what will I be doing? From the way you acted so surprised, I take it you've never had a slave before?" he asked with a hint of curiosity in his voice.  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:58 am
Stardust Drifter

Muse shrugged.

"Never needed one, I liked the feeling of being independent. Functioning at full capacity due to my own effort not somebody elses." Muse said, casually playing with her tail as they talked. "But I suppose I could always use you as a sparring partner..."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:26 pm
Viper 9000

Roy smiled at the cow woman. "Sure that sounds fun. I'd probably die of boredom if I didn't continue to practice my sword skill. Yet, a strong woman like you doesn't need as much practice as you think you do." he sighed looking out her teepee.

"When you're a Captain you get hunch for spotting talented people. I charged after you in our battle because you're no amature. I guess in some way I wanted to feel alive and fight someone worth their salt in fighting. Whatever training you did, it worked. I can tell you're going to lead your people with great pride one day. I just hope eventually you'll let me go so I won't be in your way."

He chuckled a bit. "When I used to train in the castle I got to see alot of people being brought in with chains. I kind of know how they feel, heh I guess I picked the wrong day to get out of bed huh?" he smirked sarcasticly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:25 am
Stardust Drifter

"Oh noies, can't have my first slave dying of anything short of a blade through the heart. And the training comes naturally when you grow up with two older brothers, not to mention a proud war-chief like my father." Muse replied.

"And sadly that right will be passed onto my husband once I am married, so I will have to cope with leading from out of sight." She added, glaring angrily at the ground she sat upon. "If you live that long, I'll likely use you as my eyes and ears for such situations.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:20 pm
Viper 9000

Roy took a seat next to her. "I see. Well I still think you'd make a good Chief. Heck you'd even make a good Guard Captain too." he chuckled. "Well I'm glad to at least I didn't die. There's so much of my life I haven't seen yet, plus so much that I want to do."

Crossing his arms he smiled up at her. "So Mistress, is there anything you'd want me to do for you?" he asked feeling a bit odd calling someone Mistress.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:07 am
Stardust Drifter

Muse pfted as Roy mentioned being a guard captain. "I don't have the patience to stand around for days doing nothing, it would drive me insane. And while you might not get to see alot of it being a slave, living is something you will continue to do."

The two lapsed into silence as Muse thought over what she could have Roy do.

"Yeah, grab that tin bin by entrance and go fill it with some water from the spring in the center of camp." She said, pointing to the large container. "I'm going to wash some of this road dust off and then we'll clean my armor with the leftover water."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:59 am
Viper 9000

Standing he saluted her with respect. "You got it Mistress!" he smiled then once he was untied from the post Roy picked up the large tub and began to fill it with water just like she had instructed him to. He spotted a few of his men working for the other women in the village.

It seemed that mostly women got slaves because their men went to war so much. Roy never questioned this though and grunted a bit carrying the large bin, now filled with water, awkwardly back into her tent.

"H-Here you go.." he huffed as the tub was placed before her.  
Viper's Corner of Old RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff