Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] One Last Shot in the Dark (Azure and Dyas) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:56 am
This felt good. It felt right. It felt... whole. She hadn't felt whole in a long time... Letting his warmth seep into her, she nodded into his neck. By 'eating alright' she really meant a single meal a day. But they molded so perfectly, she didn't want to break it. And if she said she was hungry, of course Azure was going to go out and get food. Being separated again was something her little heart couldn't handle.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:55 am
The blue angel smiled and left it at that, holding her for a few more moments before separating from her but letting his hands slide to hers. Azure walked beside her. Now that he was in the cave his feet knew exactly where to go as he headed towards Dyas' bedroom, or at least where her bedroom used to be if things hadn't changed. "This was going to be my last shot at looking for you... I was going to try and move on for good. I'm sorry. It was just that I had held onto you for so long... it started to feel like you weren't going to come back... or that I wasn't ever going to find you." Azure admitted as he walked along.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:04 pm
Pulling apart seemed like torture, but was ebb'ed slightly by holding his hand. Moving back into a walk, she recognized he was heading to her room. Nothing had changed, everything the same. Just a bit more...dusty. She winced at the newest piece of information. He went from heart-achingly sweet to heartbreaking. The female looked away, free arm coming around to hold her midriff in self-comfort. He was...going to move on from her? The thought seemed impossible for her. They were soul mates...how could that happen?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:15 pm
Azure sighed, the emotions were all far too overwhelming. He and Dyas had been separated for various reasons before, but it had never become so much that they had tried to move on.He glanced over at Dyas and it made him feel even worse. "I... I didn't know what to think. I thought you might be..." Azure couldn't even say the d-word out loud. He bit his lip, there didn't seem to be anyway he could justify his attempt to move on to her. "I didn't want to. I was afraid." With good reason too, just as he was about to move on it seemed fate had brought them back together. It was torture.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:21 pm
Mustering up her courage, Dyas looked up at Azure, but she couldn't quite keep the pain in her eyes. The shadows in the cave echoed in her voice. "Do you not want me?" The joy she had felt earlier had turned to hurt and confusion. She had been down here for Seasons and never thought about anyone else. He had promised her he would always come back to her. And promises meant everything to Dyas.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:34 pm
"No!" Azure shouted out in surprise as his body stood more alert. He quickly stopped and pulled her back to him, "You couldn't say anything further from the truth. Dyas, I will always love you, always want you." He whispered close to her ear as he held her tightly. His heart ached and burned, he though all that pain would be over the moment he saw his love, but right now it just felt like all the pain was replaying itself over and over. "I'm so sorry..." Azure felt like such a jerk, like he had single-handed ruined everything that he had just gotten back.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:02 pm
She jumped slightly at the sudden outburst, eyes widening. The pae offered no resistance as she was pulled into the warm embrace of Azure. She wasn't sure if she had seen him so emotional before. Her heart ached to make his pain go away. She didn't understand his frustration and anger, but she didn't go through the ordeal he did. She was unable to look, so she always felt like he was still there because there was no way to confirm one way or the other. Meanwhile he had looked in various locations and truly believed her gone. Would I feel the same? If the situations were reversed, she couldn't say for certain. That was a life she hadn't lived. What she did know, was he really was in pain. Slowly she raised a finger to his lips with the softest smile, trying to convey that she saw his heart. Her hand moved from his lips to her chest, then pushed the same hand back onto his chest. An old move she made long ago to show he had her heart. He still had it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:20 pm
He was patient as Dyas tried to communicate to him in her own way. Azure gave a sigh of relief, grateful for her understand and happy that that hurdle was now out of the way, it had been the biggest burden on his mind so far. "Thank you..." He whispered, as he continued to hold her, he couldn't bring himself to let go of her this time, Azure didn't want her to slip away again.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:33 pm
There were wounds there, and hopefully time would heal them. With her message conveyed, she wrapped her arms around him and let her body mold against his. Resting her head on his chest, she could feel his heart beating. She loved him with everything she had, and she was certain he felt the same. Really, that was all that mattered in the end. If she could freeze that moment forever, she would consider it. But standing in the middle of the cave wasn't exactly the best ambiance. Slowly she pulled away, both of her hands slipping down his arms to catch both of his hands to lead him back towards her room.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:13 pm
Azure let Dyas lead him on until they got to the room and then he sat down on the bed and pulled her beside him. "I can't believe you've been here all along. I would have stayed here with you and kept you safe..." Azure couldn't stop from going back to the last time they were together and thinking he had been about to propose to her. It reminded him that they couldn't go back to exactly where they were before, he didn't feel ready to propose to her now, despite his love for her still being there Azure felt like he needed more time to build a relationship with her again. "Its been such a long time..." Azure didn't know where he should start. "I don't live in headquarters anymore, it was destroyed if you didn't know. Trager set me up in a small hut, a little ways Southeast of here I suppose."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:24 pm
Slipping onto her bed, she felt the wall that was between them. She didn't like it. Dyas could clearly remember back when their love was unchained and free... It felt like they had taken steps backwards. She crossed her legs and and listened attentively, a light smile on her lips. HQ had been destroyed for a while, she recalled that. But it didn't matter really to her because she lived in a cave. Though it was nice to know he had a roof over his head. She nodded encouragingly for him to continue.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:39 pm
Azure stared at Dyas with some sort of longing in his eyes. Things had been so much easier before. He had been used to her not talking, and now it felt weird, especially after spending time with a female who had something to say about everything. Azure hadn't even thought about Brandy yet, things had been weird when he last saw her too. Azure flinched at the thought. "I've been pretty much hiding away since then..." The male paused to think of all the questions that had popped into his head when he first saw her, questions that were now mysteriously gone. "You..." Azure took a deep breath, "How did you do it by yourself?"  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:56 pm
She shifted her weight awkwardly, surprised that it was all he had to say. Three years and that was all? Not that she exactly had an exciting past few seasons. Pulling a bit of darkness from her heart, the shadows swirled next to the bed. "It...was hard. And lonely. Very lonely..." She looked down at her hands. "By day I checked my traps...at night I read or wrote...every day I missed you." It was hard on her. How could she describe the quiet eerie nights knowing she was all alone? What would he say if he knew she was forced to fight off a bear?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:11 pm
Azure's face was soft and sad, he hated the awkwardness that was between them now that they had gotten over their initial reactions to finding their other half. He hated hearing that Dyas had been so lonely. How could Raken do this to him?! He knew that Azure had been about to propose to her and had given his approval even! He should have been allowed to be there with her. "I should have been there for you..." Azure sighed when she was done. His hand slowly inched towards her's until he was holding it. "We fought so hard to be together... and we'll keep on fighting." He assured her.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:23 pm
When his hand found hers she looked up and gave a small smile. A flash of pure hope and love dancing across her features. "Will you...stay with me now? Here?" That was a huge question to ask after just being reunited. But he had said that he should have been there since she was all alone, and if he left that evening...she'd be all alone again until he came back.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff