Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Is anyone excited for Animal Crossing : New Leaf? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cody Party Pie

Partying Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:04 pm
Sheila The Whale
Cody Party Pie
Sheila The Whale
Cody Party Pie
Sheila The Whale
Cody Party Pie

I know! I'll get one eventually. May take a long while, though ._.

*throws money at computer screen* WAAAAAHHHHHHHH gonk

You must really want me to get this game, huh? xD Don't worry though, I'll get it eventually. I promise. Love Animal Crossing! Have them all! biggrin

As a fellow Animal Crossing lover, I must help those in need. By throwing money at my computer, which does nothing.
Anyways, I have them all too. I blame my mom for getting me hooked on video games in general lol

lol My mom doesn't play much at all, but she loves Animal Crossing. She used to play it all the time. She was so into it. xD But it's fun having a gaming mom, isn't it?

Totally fun lol, I started playing video games when I was 5. I got into RPGs when I was around 7/8. So yeah, I'm a pretty big fan of video games lol

I started when I was 4, back with the Super Nintendo. Got a good 16 years of experience with games. xP  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:15 pm
Cody Party Pie
Sheila The Whale
Cody Party Pie
Sheila The Whale
Cody Party Pie

You must really want me to get this game, huh? xD Don't worry though, I'll get it eventually. I promise. Love Animal Crossing! Have them all! biggrin

As a fellow Animal Crossing lover, I must help those in need. By throwing money at my computer, which does nothing.
Anyways, I have them all too. I blame my mom for getting me hooked on video games in general lol

lol My mom doesn't play much at all, but she loves Animal Crossing. She used to play it all the time. She was so into it. xD But it's fun having a gaming mom, isn't it?

Totally fun lol, I started playing video games when I was 5. I got into RPGs when I was around 7/8. So yeah, I'm a pretty big fan of video games lol

I started when I was 4, back with the Super Nintendo. Got a good 16 years of experience with games. xP

I started out playing with my mom's old Game Boy Advance, I played Klonoa: Empire of Dreams nonstop  

Sheila The Whale

Newbie Noob

4,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Cody Party Pie

Partying Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:28 pm
Sheila The Whale
Cody Party Pie
Sheila The Whale
Cody Party Pie
Sheila The Whale
Cody Party Pie

I started out playing with my mom's old Game Boy Advance, I played Klonoa: Empire of Dreams nonstop

Never played that one. I don't get too much handheld games. Console and TV for me! biggrin It's kinda strange when I hang out with friends, cuz they're all like "Let's play some Gears of War or Halo or Call of Duty" and I'm like "No, let's play Mario Kart." People these days with their mindless killing in games. >:[  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:46 am
Cody Party Pie
Sheila The Whale
Cody Party Pie
Sheila The Whale
Cody Party Pie

Never played that one. I don't get too much handheld games. Console and TV for me! biggrin It's kinda strange when I hang out with friends, cuz they're all like "Let's play some Gears of War or Halo or Call of Duty" and I'm like "No, let's play Mario Kart." People these days with their mindless killing in games. >:[

I'm a big fan of both Halo and Gears of War, but I don't play those kinds of games regularly. I'll play them for the occasion, like if I'm hanging with friends or whatever. I just like playing Harvest Moon and Scribblenauts by myself lol  

Sheila The Whale

Newbie Noob

4,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Cody Party Pie

Partying Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:43 am
Sheila The Whale
Cody Party Pie
Sheila The Whale
Cody Party Pie
Sheila The Whale
Cody Party Pie

I'm a big fan of both Halo and Gears of War, but I don't play those kinds of games regularly. I'll play them for the occasion, like if I'm hanging with friends or whatever. I just like playing Harvest Moon and Scribblenauts by myself lol

I'm a man who would rather play a happy fun game than a gory shooting game. I love Harvest Moon as well! I play A Wonderful Life on occasion still. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:33 pm
Cody Party Pie
Sheila The Whale
Cody Party Pie
Sheila The Whale
Cody Party Pie

I'm a man who would rather play a happy fun game than a gory shooting game. I love Harvest Moon as well! I play A Wonderful Life on occasion still. biggrin

I wish my GameCube still worked, I rather play Another Wonderful Life on there instead of the Wii =_=. I hate the controls and stuff for the Wii lol  

Sheila The Whale

Newbie Noob

4,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Cody Party Pie

Partying Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:18 pm
Sheila The Whale
Cody Party Pie
Sheila The Whale
Cody Party Pie
Sheila The Whale
Cody Party Pie

I wish my GameCube still worked, I rather play Another Wonderful Life on there instead of the Wii =_=. I hate the controls and stuff for the Wii lol

Never played it on the Wii, but I'd imagine it would be weird to play Harvest Moon with the Wiimote and Nunchuck. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:42 pm
Cody Party Pie
Sheila The Whale
Cody Party Pie
Sheila The Whale
Cody Party Pie

Never played it on the Wii, but I'd imagine it would be weird to play Harvest Moon with the Wiimote and Nunchuck. xD

I guess you have to have steady hands to play anything on the Wii, steady hands are something I don't have lol  

Sheila The Whale

Newbie Noob

4,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Cody Party Pie

Partying Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:17 pm
Sheila The Whale
Cody Party Pie
Sheila The Whale
Cody Party Pie
Sheila The Whale
Cody Party Pie

I guess you have to have steady hands to play anything on the Wii, steady hands are something I don't have lol

Neither do I, but I enjoy the Wii alot. Anything Nintendo really. They should have Harvest Moon in the style where you turn the Wiimote to the side and play like a controller, maybe plug in a GameCube controller and play that way. Makes sense to me. :l  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:42 pm
Does anyone know how they're going to pick their town name/theme/song?  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Spooky

Everyday Spook

50,350 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:48 pm
Sheila The Whale
Skitty-san
You. Have. No. Idea.

This is literally the game I've anticipated the most in the past three years.
IDGAF about anything but Animal Crossing right now.

I hate the fact that they kept pushing it back, but my mom said that they kept coming up with new ideas and they had to add more stuff into the game. So, I just hope that the game doesn't fail to impress, to be honest it probably wouldn't anways.

I hate when they push games back, but I think when they do it's because they game isn't perfected yet. I would rather wait for the games to be perfect than to get a crappy game.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:07 pm
But the game came out in Japan several months ago... the only thing they'd have to perfect is the translation.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 2:39 pm
For real. I'm all for "perfecting" a game, but it came out in Japan ******** which was still a long shot off from where we thought it'd come out when it was first shown and we're still a month away from playing it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 2:49 pm
Reviewers already seem to have a complete version of the game. I think they're just trying to spread out their release calendar.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:34 pm
Have had for like 2 weeks*  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers