Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
❧Tamayori Kakera❦ (O//A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:08 pm
User Image
xxxxxKarasu Furudexxxxx

❝ Wait for meeee, Laia-samaaaaa! ❞

xxxB a s i c sxxx

Name: Karasu Furude (her last name isn't her birth name, but she only answers to that)
Nickname/s: Raven, Kaida, Karasu-chan
Race: Raven
Crush: .//// . I like. . . I-I like L-Laia-sama.
Relationship status: Single. . .

xxxP e r s o n a lxxx

Powers: She can turn into her Raven form which she is usually in.
Fighting Style: She pretends to be a normal raven then attacks, turning into a human, and strikes with her scythe.
Personality: Karasu is quiet and slow-moving. She doesn't always get up when told and is always the one left behind, even when she's in her Raven form. Karasu is also childish since she hates to lose and loves to fly. She is never seen saying no to anyone, but that's only because Karasu either likes them or Leia likes them. If they aren't in their friend group, Karasu completely zones them out.
Biography: The little Raven girl was the runt of the litter. All her siblings were strong and large while she was small and feeble. Her parents ignored her and soon the girl escaped, naming herself. Her parents had not even bothered to give her a name, so she became Karasu. She lived her life on the streets for years until she was chosen to be one of the guardian 'pets' for the princess in the small, Japanese village. Being slow and dreamy, Karasu didn't want to go but she was forced to. Sighing, the Raven went to the castle to become a guardian 'pet'. Once she saw that she would be the pet of Leia, her attitude changed about the whole thing. She began to have feelings for Leia, feelings she had never experienced before. Karasu was glad that Leia was completely the opposite of her parents and that she decided to become Leia's guardian 'pet'.
Likes: Flying, birds, ravens, Leia, friends, playing, laughing, watching Leia, darkness, and food.
Dislikes: Seed, crumbs, people trying to feed her as a raven, killing the innocent, Warumono, emotion, people crying, and helping when she doesn't feel like it.
Fears: Injuring her wings, losing Leia, and not being able to transform into a raven.
Weaknesses: Complete sunlight on her wings (it makes them start to burn) and being away from Leia for too long.

xxxE x t r axxx

Who's Pet are you: Leia's~
Position: The Innocents' Pet
Weapon/s: Her lovely scythe.
Theme Music: (will get later)
Others: yum_puddi Karasu is always in her raven form on Leia's shoulder unless she's fighting, etc.
Username: Holo Claudia Fox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:42 am
Wingsofmidnight34
Could i reserve the nine-tailed kitsune male please. i would have just posted a profile but i am trying to make it detailed as i can >_<'' (sorry for the trouble)

Oh..OH yeah of course c':  

Kise no Shirube

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:44 am
Holo Claudia Fox

Accepted @w @  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:14 am
User Image
xxxxx[~Noah Koyozumi~]xxxxx

❝ [hmmmm things are getting interesting.........] ❞

xxxB a s i c sxxx

Name: Noah Koyozumi
Nickname/s: N, and Koyo
Race: Kitsune - 9 tailed
Crush: N/A atm
Relationship status: Single

xxxP e r s o n a lxxx

Powers: [Healing magic, Can float for a limited time, Extremely fast]
Fighting Style: [a combo of hand to hand and magic. tends to work more as a support/distraction unless provoked or sees someone he likes in trouble]
Personality: Quiet, obeservant, can be helpfull if he wants. very curious about things sometimes going out of his way to find out about things. can also act very confident and protective
Biography: [Noah is very simply a very curious fox. He has spent most of his life exploring and learning from various people who didn't care about him being a kitsune. Over the last hundred or so years he has drifted around with nothing that has interested him, he has also tended to stop being seen by people unless they make him curious but even then they only tend to catch glimpes]
Likes: [Warmth, learning new things, exploring and lastly he enjoys various teas strangly]
Dislikes: [bitter food and drink, people who think they know somebody without talking to them first and lastly he hates those who hurt others for there own gain ]
Fears: [death and being frozen. also fears being rejected]
Weaknesses: [the cold as he is for all sences a fire race, certain illnesses can effect him more than others (things like flu, hypothermia ect] and lastly his curiousty can get him into very tricky situations

xxxE x t r axxx

Who's Pet are you: [Nobody's "Who do you think i am?"]
Position: [9 tailed fox]
Weapon/s: [a set of gauntlets and greeves, a spellbook that hans from his belt. he also has a very simple set of knifes that can be thrown]
Theme Music: Everyday life (Sword art online)
Others:
Username:Wingsofmidnight34

(is this okay?)  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:20 am
Wingsofmidnight34

I can see you tried hard c': so yes it's alright accepted ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:46 am
User Image
xxxxxKutani Ryouxxxxx

❝ Hm? You have an interesting smell to you ❞

xxxB a s i c sxxx

Name: Kutani Ryou
Nickname/s: Ryou-kun, Ku-Kun (only if you're close to him otherwise there could be trouble)
Race: Wolf
Crush: N/A
Relationship status: Single

xxxP e r s o n a lxxx

Powers: Heightened senses, he also has increased strength/speed, his nails grow longer for attacks for claw-like attacks on people.
Fighting Style: Kutani prefers a good fist-to-fist combat, he's not the type of being in long distant attacks because he can't really punch someone in the face, he can easily escape when attacked from afar but has no chance of actually attacking.
Personality: Kutani has more of a wild personality however he's still known as the loner of the group, there isn't much known of him at first sights he appears to frighten everyone away, well normal people, people class him as a bad guy however it is revealed that he's actually good since he's part of the Inukai Household.
Biography: Kutani first never wanted to join the others in the mission to protect the princesses and to do anythign he was actually born to do, his mother hid his existence s no one knew he was actually there, that was until he got bored around this place and decided to reveal himself to the grandmother of the current princess', he appears to do things just like a dog and enjoys sniffing things and people to make out their scent, even though in the group he still rather stays out of the others' way and only appears with them when he has to come.
Likes: Warm places, naps, smelling things, the forest, annoying people, spicy foods and much more.
Dislikes: being annoyed/teased in return, know-it-alls, very cold places, and a few more things.
Fears: he has a fear of small places especially when he's inside of them and water..
Weaknesses: Strong foul scents since it hurts him, also very loud noises.

xxxE x t r axxx

Who's Pet are you: ------
Position: Reincarnation of the Wolf
Weapon/s: His claws, his fists and a war hammer.
Theme Music: (will be added later)
Others: yum_puddi
Username: Kise no Shirube

Kise no Shirube

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:10 am
User Image User Image

User Image

Tomoya was on her way to the entrance of the shrine, the place where their grandmother lived at as she let out a light sigh, she was wearing a very long dark red and black kimono with a golden dragon across it, she was the one from the three who was...quiet and a loner really, who'd rather be alone than join in with everybody whilst they're having fun, she looked back at her younger siblings with a bright smile as she patted their heads "I'll go talk with grandmother, find out how she's doing, why don't you two go and explore a little, I know it's been a long time since you've been here" She told them in a...very motherly voice really, it wasn't like she wanted to sound like that but it was something that just came to her whenever she'd talk with her younger siblings, she adjusted the long arms of her kimono and proceeded to walk to the building and entered wandering around and into their grandmothers' chamber or to be exact room.

The male was in the forest, looking around for anything new to his eyes, he couldn't see anything yet he knew there was something there, something different for he caught on new scents but couldn't exactly tell from where they were coming from. He looked around a little more as he lifted his hand and adjusted his hair a little, Kutani then made his way back to the Inukai house that was located near the shrine, he walked inside and then back out however this time he wasn't....in what he wore before, let's put it in simple words outside the door of the Inukai's house there was a hotspring for them to relax in and Kutani would usually be found there, he walked over and entered the hot springs warm water as he then sat down and relaxed his body whilst looking up into the sky, usually the other members of the group would either be in school or at the shrine so he mostly had the house to himself when he was there.

User Image

ut f uriousity: Since....quite frankly I've gotten bored of waiting and I don't think anyone else is going to join might aswell start - 3-

Wingsofmidnight34

Holo Claudia Fox
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:37 am
User Image

User Image

The brown haired sibling looked down as she'd followed behind her sister, sorting out her short kimono. Yes, she wore it shorter, mainly because she loved to run around so it was easier for her to run around. It was white, apparently matching her 'innocence' as it was patterned with pink sakura blossoms. Her short brown hair seemed to be altered as two dark brown plaits hung over her shoulders along with a headband with large ribbons. She was trailing behind her sister still, humming to herself up until she stopped as Leia, taking her time, tried to stop. Yup...this is what was meant by slow. Her reactions were quite slow as she'd walked a little bit more before realising Tomoya had stopped as she then walked quickly back to her side, as though nothing had happened. Having her head patted and being spoken to seemed to brighten up the expression on youngest sisters face as she nodded and witch a large smile, as she somewhat ran off excitedly.

"EXPLORATION~!"

...Yep, that's Leia. She was being loud as per usual and her cheerful self as she'd split herself up from both of her older sisters and was off 'investigating' as she claimed. After wandering a bit, she was getting slightly tired...up until she saw smoke. 'Burning?' She thought with a frown as she placed a finger on her lips and started to trail off course, then again, what course? She was just walking around aimlessly as she started to walk towards the source, biting her lip. If it was something burning, she'd have to find water of some sort, but somehow, the scent was different. It didn't smell like wood burning which was more or less the only type of burning she knew of apart from food as she frowned. 'Water?' She questioned herself, this was her thinking pattern, one word and that was her thought alone. Well, most of the time anyway as she kept walking, up until she noticeda building. Now she was confused, was it the building? She was about to open the door but it was rude to enter someones house without their permission as she wandered around the house to try and find the source of the smoke and noticed water. Yup, it was definately something to do with water. But you can't really say it was burning, more like, heating up. It was a hot spring.

Though, Leia noticed someone there, a figure so, to hide herself, she tried to be as 'ninja'-like as possible and kept herself close to the wall of the building to try and keep herself hidden. Yup, smooth move Leia, smooth. Intrude on someone's privacy and try to make out it's not you, so smooth...

User Image

User Image

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:52 am
User Image User Image

User Image

Kutani thought he had heard something as he let out a sigh, one of the group members perhaps? he was too busy enjoying the heat to try and figure out who the person exactly is, he looked around not really being able to see anything with his mere eyes, so...did that mean someone was spying on him? Or were they trying to play some kind of prank on him...the mere thought of having someone pulling a prank on him annoyed him as he frowned lightly "tsk...really think you can outwit me huh..?" He said underneath his breath, more in a scolding way since he knew that even their best attempt to prank or scare him would end up backfiring on them because well, he's just himself, and no one was ever able to successfully pull of something against him..well without getting beaten in the process.

The male stood up, not even bothering in covering himself since after all, they're just guys right? and the water covered him until his hips anyway, he closed his eyes as he tried to spot where the sound was coming from and when he finally figured out where it was coming from he quickly appeared behind the girl, still not knowing it wasn't one of the members he grabbed her and basically threw her into the hotspring, shortly after re-entering it as he opened his eyes, to his surprise to see a girl, a rather young girl, definately younger then him in the hotspring
"Oh? Well what have we found here" Kutani said with a dark voice and quite scary, a situation where it would be for the girls more like 'what are you going to do to me?!' scene, however he just wanted to scare the girl and find out why she had been watching him.

User Image

ut f uriousity:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:11 am
User Image

User Image

Leia stayed attached to the wall, well, up until she was thrown into the hotspring. How barbaric! Leia was completely submerged in the water. 'Yep...definately a man...unless it's onee-sama...' She wondered as she quickly sat up in the water, getting her head above the surface as she looked around for the figure. Noticing it definately was a 'he' who'd just re-entered the hot spring, Leia simply blinked wildly a couple of times. 'Definately NOT Onee-sama...' She thought for definate as her face went slightly pale, what if her sisters found out she thought that one of them was a 'he'...oh god, she wouldn't be allowed to live! That was a fact! The brown haired girl simply stared at him though when he spoke out loud, she scowled before standing in the water with a hand on her hip and one finger pointing at him, "Well what we have here is a very wet Leia!" She shouted at him.

...Please insert facepalm here. Oh god, too much innocence was put into her, when God made her, he had to put too much innocence into her, didn't he? The problem is, she doesn't even understand how wrong she's made it sound as she stopped pointing fingers, folded her arms and huffed with a puffed out cheek. Not looking at him anymore. She was sulking...big time. She was just like a kid who didn't know of anyone like perverts or thought of things dirty. Nope, she was just pure innocence in a bottle, either that or just plain slow on realising what she'd said.

User Image

User Image

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Pearly Mahmood

Beloved Humorist

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:24 pm
User Image

User Image

Maya had been spaced out most of their time by the shrine. The little house shaped lamps lit on the sides of the stairs leading to the shrine; Maya was captivated by it all. It wasn't until she heard her younger sister yell," EXPLORATION!" That she realized what was happening. "Eh? Leia-chan?" Ayah! She'd lost Leia yet again! "Leiaaaa! You dummy!" She groaned, instantly switching into crow form and flying off in search of her little sister. "Man... Where is sh-" She was cut off, or rather, she instantly shut up when she spotted Leia, drenched... in a hotspring... with... NAKED MEN?!?!?! "YOU PERVERTED BASTARDS!!!" She screamed, transforming back into her human form and landing on the ground with a thud. She gasped, realizing what she was looking at. Daaaaang! This man was.... "Um... Leia... step out... of there..." She was trying her best not to look at the man, but she couldn't help but peek occasionally at him with a flushed face. Leia seemed to not notice, thank God! She didn't want her little sister's innocence to be completely ruined by a man.

User Image

ut f rows: sexy -w-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:45 pm
User Image User Image

User Image

Kutani looked over, a little startled by the new female who had popped up, pervert?....bastards?!.......She dared to call him a b*****d?! Kutani gave her a cold death glare as he then saw this situation as something he could use to have some fun, he decided to play with them a little, he grabbed Leia and then Maya with his other arm "So, two ladies, and one naked fellow, who's the bad guy here? I don't think I am~ I think I need you two to do something for me since you both so ruuudely walked in on me~" He said in quiet a perverted voice actually, after all they were girls, they obviously were still innocent and he didn't tease girls at all really so might aswell take advantage of this situation.

User Image

ut f uriousity:

Kise no Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:02 pm
User Image

User Image

Leia heard the shout. It was Maya. The brown haired female was gonna tell her sister she used a swear but didn't bother since she'd already told her to get out as she somewhat attempted to get out the bath, placing one foot outside the bath then tried to haul herself up and out, right until she was grabbed by the...male. She really couldn't think of any word to describe him as. Nothing had popped into the young girls mind as she tried to ponder and think of something. But she was listening to what he had to say. If she remembered correctly, it was rude to interrupt someone when they were in mid speech, that's what she was taught as Leia blinked wildly. She walked in on him? Well, infact he got in the way of her exploration. Not only that but to call her rude too? Well...she'd admit to that maybe... But being how Leia was, she was slow to catch on that this guy was a pervert, let alone the meaning of the very word. Bless this innocent child as Leia simply frowned at him and puffed out a cheek.

"Technically, it's your fault for getting in the way of my exploration..." She spoke under her breath, averting her eyes and somewhat puffing out a cheek still. Going over his words again, Leia managed to look back at him but it was obvious how much she didn't really want to as she puffed out a cheek, "I wasn't being rude...you were..." She spoke, pointing at him. How on earth did you come up with that explanation, Leia?! Yup, she was possibly going to have a hard time explaining this through as she looked away with a huff. Maybe...just maybe, she could pull this off. Maybe.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:07 pm
User Image

User Image

"Uwah!" Maya exclaimed, feeling herself being pulled in. she was being held against the naked body of a sexy man. So close to a nosebleed! "P-put me down, you b*****d!" She said, pressing her hands awkwardly against his chest and trying to pull away. No use. This man was strong. "Geez..." She looked away, blushing. This was... weird. Pure embarrassment! "Wh-what are you intending to do exactly...? Well... whatever it is, it won't work on my little sister." She muttered, looking down. Leia was taking this well. Even though Maya knew she was just about as innocent as a little bunny, she was still surprised at how ignorant Leia was of what this man was actually trying to do.

User Image

ut f rows: sexy -w-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Pearly Mahmood

Beloved Humorist

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:16 pm
User Image User Image

User Image

Tomoya made her way to her grandmother's room as she knelt down and bowed towards her, showing a lot of respect to her grandmother, she listened closely to what her grandmother had to say to her, about why they were here exactly and how her grandmother knew that the three siblings were special since the beginning, the female was shocked as her eye widened "Oba-chan...you don't really think..." Her grandmother looked at her with a serious stare and even so serious face "I will have no going against it, it is your fate and your sisters' fate...." She told her as Tomoya nodded her head, she bowed once more and left the room letting out a deep sigh as she walked around the house a little bit, wondering how she could tell her younger siblings and explain the situation to them.

Kutani stared at the apparently younger one, she seemed...dumb to him, well that was because she obviously was very innocent and he couldn't start anything with he knocked her on the head lightly as he held both of them even more against himself and stared deeply into Maya's eyes with a grin "Well, what's important to girls that big bad boys can take from them eh~? Well you'll lose it baby" Oh how much fun the male had as he watched the older one closely, she was obviously stunned and very...well...what appeared to be shy in front of the male and his body which just made him laugh inside, it was more fun than he imagined teasing those two.

User Image

ut f uriousity:

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas