Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Utopia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:26 pm
Cecilia listened to the deeply saddened story of the man's situation in this place. She did kind of get what he was saying, having not much clue herself how it all worked, seemed rather harsh for men to just be dragged from their homes like that, just to please these fat crazy women.

"Why am I here?" she finally answered his question, turning around to face him with the golden flecks of her eyes. Seeing as he was sat down on the floor, she felt the need to as well, no point treating him as an unequal. "Well, I came here because I heard women and men live separately. Which is what drew me to this city." her ears then dropped as she continues with her story "A human I thought loved me, got me pregnant. But he doesn't want it.. said he was using me just for fun, nothing serious.. I couldn't stay where I was.. or go back home, so this seemed like my only chance at a life really"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:46 pm
Basil's heart sank. This woman had been used and now left pregnant. Looking down at her small belly pudge he figured she was still early in her stages. "That's terrible. A beautiful woman like you being used like that, it's not right. I'm sorry that happened to you though. You deserved better, I swear you give a man a sword and he thinks he owns the world.." he said shaking his head.

His green eyes warmly stared into her golden eyes. "Sorry if this seems rude but I meant here in this building? Why did you come here? By the look of things you were mostly dragged in here." Crossing his arms he relaxed a little.

Though she looked a bit stern, at least she seemed nice. If he was to be forced to marry someone, or be taken out of here by anyone, Basil wouldn't have minded it to be her. Not that he would force her hand or anything though, using someone was below him. At least it was nice to talk to someone with a level head for ounce.

"Oh by the way, thank you. Most of the women that have come to my 'prison' have either giggled their heads off, tried to touch me, or just stare at my face, you're the most sane person I've met all day! Thank you for being sane." Basil said with a sigh of relief.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:56 pm
She seemed to be quite touched by his kind words towards her, it was very strange. Most men thought of her as another guy to share a pint with, but beautiful? Heck no, she never heard anyone say that to her. "Oh sorry.. I guess I read into your words wrong, I apologise. I'm not really sure why I came to this building. If I'm honest" she began to say, crawling closer so she could whisper "these women are really creeping me out.. I hate women's company.. it's.. too girly girly for me.. just give me a bow n' arrow and a pint of larger and I'm a happy lady" the Viera smiled, thinking of how nice that would be.

"Also, all the women told me I should check this out.. look for a so called 'husband'.. urgh" she shook her head at the horrible thought of it. Then thought for a small moment "hey.. I think I might be able to help you.." the bunny whispered once more "I can tell you really hate this place.. so.. how about if I claim you, I try and find a way to break you out of this city... how does that sound?" She didn't know if she was coming on as too strong, or that he would even trust her. But all she knew was that it wasn't a nice place for a man, and he clearly wanted out.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:15 pm
"I don't hate it..I'm just confused.." Basil replies quietly. Looking into her eyes he gave a shrug. "Look if you want to claim me then do it. I have no say in this matter..but keep in mind if I can't escape we'll be together for probably as long as our races live. You seem to be the kind of woman that just wants to have a quiet life all on her own, I can see it in those eyes of yours. "

Being a cook he eventually knew how to read people. This woman was a loner, someone who shoved a sword, or a fist, in your face if you made her angry. Still, maybe being around her wouldn't be so bad. Blushing shyly he looked away.

"I can't do much, but I'll cook you a nice meal for busting me out of here. Of course I'll probably be cooking for you until I leave this town. Though it will be your call, I won't force your hand. If you don't..could we at least become friends? It'll be nice to have someone sane to talk to while I deal with the craziness of this city." he wispered to her scooting back a little because some of the girls were staring at them both.

A cop waddled over and asked the bunny if Basil was the man she wanted. The chef couldn't place it, but in his heart he felt like he was needed somewhere in this city. A chef's intuition was never wrong, he probably couldn't escape either since the security was pretty tight lipped.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:32 pm
Cecilia stood back up once the wide woman asked her the question "have you chosen this one then?". The bunny looked down at the man she really enjoyed the company of, even if it was for a few minutes. Seeing his dislike in her somewhat, she shook her head sadly
"I do but, I think he would prefer someone else, I don't want to force a man to love me... I don't think I saw any spark towards me in his eyes when I looked in them.." it was a shame to her, she really did like him, so bent down by the railings to say something. "hey... if you ever change your mind.. just shout.. I have very good hearing" she tried to smile to brighten her mood a tad as she pointed to her large ears towards the 'good hearing' comment. "good luck.."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:32 pm
Name:Nadia Clayton
Race:Fae
Job: Head Maid
Personality:Serious, bookish, attentive to detail. Nadia lives to serve her mistress. She usually speaks to the point, but when she gets to know someone. She will talk for hours if you let her. Although she is a nice young woman beneath it all.

Appearance:
User Image

(picture or brief description)

Pregnant?: Yes
How many?:Ten, about five months
Married?: None
Biography: Nadia Clayton's family serves the Corellendias household with ferver. Each of its children, brought up to be a fine young man or woman is taught to read, write, and to cook, and how to act.
She is no exception. While she herself isn't a noble, because of her lineage, even as a commoner she is proud to serve her mistress. Recently becoming pregnant from a boyfriend who had abanonded her. When not serving her mistress's interests,
Nadia likes to spend time in the library, where it is quiet and she can think.  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:44 pm
Did she missread his words? Basil felt so sad, not because his might have blew his chances of getting out, but because he might have just accidentally broken someone's heart.

"H-Hey! I..I'm sorry Miss! I didn't mean to break your heart! Forgive me if I did! I..I wouldn't mind if it was you! You just kind of confused me a little." he felt stupid for saying that.

"Please take me with you! I don't want to stay in this place anymore!" he said to her suddenly being punched in the gut by the officer.

"No peeps out of you! This isn't your decision worm!!" the wide cop growled at him.

Man that hurt gasping for air he lay on the floor of his cage watching the bunny girl leave. Basil didn't know what he hated worse, the punch or being called a worm. The cop glared down at him.

"You must be new so I'll tell you something. All men are trash, no matter how nice you are. Most of the women here have been hurt by your kind. Now that the tables have turned it's your turn to see how low and dirty you truely are!" she says before waddling off.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:57 pm
Cecilia turned around to see the fat cop beat the hell out of the poor man. "Hey!" she shouted, leaping quite expertly back towards the woman. "what the hell do you think your doing?" she asked the police woman as she grabbed her hair. "this guy here... is a human being" The bunny snarled protectively, pushing to woman gently to the side.
"he accepted my offer.. so I'll take him... if the rest of you act like this towards these males.. then he is better off with me I think.." She didn't even bother to wait for an answer from the pudgy woman, she instead walked back towards Basil with a small smile "you won't have to marry me.. I promise.. but i'm not letting you be kept in here.. it's not humane"  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:05 pm
Ankou Titania Corellenidias
===============================================

Ankou was gently looking through the cages to fill a few staff postions. Ankou was huge and only half way through her pregnancy. "hmmm no, no, no, no..." Said said bluntly passing the strongest of caged men. Ankou then came to one in particuliar that made her smile. After hearing the Police officer here wings fluttered a bit into exsistance. Ankou hated when the police roughed them up, it gave them a false impression.

"Officer that is quite enough." She said lightly stomping as she fixed her butterfly motifed dress. "I will not watch you damage them. Especially since we he is a cook. Someday he might make your food and you'll be the one with food poisoning or worse." She said with a hint of fire in her eyes before turning to Basil. "Well Basil... how good are your cooking skills?" She asked but before he could reply she continued, "no matter you are coming going with the bunny girl anyway." She said eyeing the officer to let him out.

She then turned over to her maid, "Nadia dear is there anymore of interest?" she asked her maid with both hands on her stomach. "Also do you think your family can take these two in? they seem new to here, if they don't get some idea they will be trampled." She said asking her last question and waiting a reply.

OOC:  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:20 pm
Smiling to her mistress, Nadia nodded. "Yes mistress. We are always looking for someone." She leaned over and looked over the men. "How about these two? This one is an artisan mistress. This one... a photographer." Nadia looked over the two. The sandy haired one did little for her, but the dark haired one. He was cute!

Name:Miles Bellini
Race:Human
Job:Artist
Personality: Miles is a quiet young man, preferring his work to talking to most people. Despite the fact his handsome face he has a tendency to make
some women swoon with his smile. He often, before people ask to helps those in need.

Appearance:
User Image

Forced Married?: (women you are forcefully married to)
Biography: Before Miles arrest, he was an artisan.
He crafted some of the finest jewelery and pottery in all of the world. He often crafted his items to sell, but at inexpensive prices so everyone could value his creations. He was captured after he was caught trying to take photographs of what the women's side was like  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:29 pm
Basil groaned falling out of the cage. Wobbling to his feet he felt so dizzy. On his left was a very round looking noblewoman, and her round maid, while on his right was the bunny girl.

The officer grabbed him and he began to tremble. She wasn't intimidated by Cecilia or her hair being pulled. Basil had, had enough. Letting out a sigh of desperation he hoped he would be able to leave this place soon. Basil was shoved at Cecilia.

"You're lucky punk! Yet if you abuse her..it's straight back into the underground you go!" the cop said before giving the bunnygirl a smile.

"Follow me to the marriage room please." she happily said, like her mood had totally changed.

The duchess would have to wait for another man to come along. Basil felt so bad for the bunny girl, he had to make it up to her! He was touched at the fact that she liked him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:52 pm
Cecilia had noticed the two women approach the cage also. She couldn't help but have her jaw drop at their size "Hoooly... umm hey.." she laughed, nervously rubbing the back of her left ear. The Viera couldn't tell how many she was carrying, but Veira's had pregnancy's similar to a humans so she prayed she wouldn't get like the two round women that stood before her.

Her eye contact was broken from the bugling ladies as Basil is thrown at her. It made her a little wobbly, but caught her balance rather quickly. "Hey.. you okay?" she asked a shaken Basil, with both her clawed hands lightly placed on his shoulder in a comforting way. Even then that was interrupted with her ears perking up she heard the words 'marriage room'.

"What?.. we have to marry now?" Cecilia clearly had no idea that choosing a man would mean instant marriage. The thought made the palm of her hands sweat uncontrollably, but it seemed okay... The bunny then took a gulp and looked over to Basil "well... if you end up hating me.. I guess you can divorce me" she chuckled to lighten the mood. With saying that, she followed the police woman, hoping that this would stop her being horrible to the poor man if she did as she was told also.  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Shade_Angel17

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:58 pm
((( Guess I'll try my hand at this. I'll try to be more active with this one. )))

Name: Ryan Chase
Race: Human
Job: Resident videographer and conspiracy theorist of Utopia.
Personality: Impulsive when it comes to minor details or something he's passionate about and shy, but opens up once he gets to know someone.

Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Forced Married?: None at the moment.
Biography: Ryan has been sneaking around his way in and out of the higher levels of Utopia. It's swollen women traumatizing him as much as it fascinated him. But he always wondered why sometimes men disappeared from the lower levels, until he caught a glimpse of something. Some say he's crazy, but he knows what he saw!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:04 pm
Ankou Titania Corellenidias

"oh ho ho ho...." Ankou couldn't help but laugh her royal laugh at the bunny girls suprise of how pregnant Nadia and herself were. "Nadia please take note of this, then pick out a few helpers for the manor." Ankou said clearing her throat and resting a hand on both Cecilia and Basil. "By the middle name of titania queen of fae. By my name as Ankou Titania Corellenidias, 23rd duchess of the Corellendidias family. These two will be wed when Cecilia finds it right to and not a moment sooner. They will always have to be together until such a time as marriage, or if they choose to seperate." Ankou said making a command, "and anyone to object to this will have to take it up with my grandfather the High Duke of house Corellenidias." she said with a smile and looking at the cop, it was more that Ankou didn't like her previous attitude thing, so she decided to help the two out.

OOC:  

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:22 pm
Basil smiled at her when she asked if he was alright. This woman was sweet. "Yes..the punch was so sudden though it caught me off guard. Thank you for worrying about me." he said gently taking one of her hands.

Feeling how sweaty it was when the cop mentioned them both being married he looked at her with compassion. "Don't say that..you're a beautiful woman not junk. I could never hurt someone as kind as you. I've made up my mind, I want to be here for you and your child." he said gently and soothingly to try and calm her down.

Then suddenly the large fairy duchess placed her hands upon them and he just stared at her in surprise. Why was this woman helping them? Giving her a kind smile Basil happily nods. "Thank you, perhaps if my bunny, wishes I can cook you all something for lunch? Or breakfast? or whatever time of day it is now. I lost track of time ever since I entered this city." he said blushing with embarassment.

"That's fine an all, the woman calls the shots anyway. Buuuut...we still need to fill out paperwork registering that she's claimed him. Otherwise other women might go after the man and that will cause chaos for our city. Of course, she can marry him anytime she wants afterwards." the cop said with a nod then sighed.

The registration would only take a minute, and truth be told Basil was a little hungry himself. Then they would be able to leave this annoying place.  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff