doubleEclipse_DE

3,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:40 am
thelovableyaoifangirl
What's your favorite Hetalia couple? heart

Is that a valid question? You scan your eyes over it again with supersonic speed. It is! It is one of those questions that you WOULD NOT HESITATE to give a second more to answer.

DE: USUK!!! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:48 am
Hmmmm...
I like JapanxChina (yes people think about it!)
RussiaxChina
GermanyxItaly
HungaryxPrussia
Spamano is my FAVORITE! heart  

slackercore

Capitalist

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:40 pm
      gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
        *clears throat*
        GerIta,
        USUK,
        RoChu,
        GiriPan,
        Denmark/Norway,
        Turkey/Iceland,
        FrUk,
        SuFin,
        Spamano,
        Poland/Lithuania,

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:23 am
I really can't pick between America/England and Russia/China. I also love Sweden/Finland, Germany/Italy, and Russia/America.  

Raybadursh

Friendly Lunatic

NerdyCat33

Anxious Wolf

7,000 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:06 pm
The only ones that I ship together are Germany x Italy and Prussia x Hungary, that's all!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:24 am
USUK, PruHun, SuFin, GerIta, and Spamano  

The Icy Dice

Conservative Hunter

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200

Seamus Kirkland

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:03 pm
((I have to admit, there's just something about the France and America fighting for England stuff that gets me...
So yeah
FrUkUs))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:22 pm
Seamus Kirkland
((I have to admit, there's just something about the France and America fighting for England stuff that gets me...
So yeah
FrUkUs))
Nice. wink I mainly ship FrUS, but I do love me some FrUKUS every once in a while. 4laugh I also kinda like FrancexPrussia, but I won't get into that...  

Special Agent York

Chatty Member

Seamus Kirkland

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:24 pm
ain0love
Seamus Kirkland
So yeah
FrUkUs))
Nice. wink I mainly ship FrUS, but I do love me some FrUKUS every once in a while. 4laugh I also kinda like FrancexPrussia, but I won't get into that...

I'd be the same really, if it was jus' America and England I'd have no interest, needs France but then if It's just France then it's all good to me wink
My sister's mad about France x Prussia, honestly I can see the appeal smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:27 pm
Seamus Kirkland
ain0love
Seamus Kirkland
So yeah
FrUkUs))

I'd be the same really, if it was jus' America and England I'd have no interest, needs France but then if It's just France then it's all good to me wink
I'm glad to hear it. I thought I was alone. xd Nice to see new people in the guild, It's been dead for quite a while. 3nodding  

Special Agent York

Chatty Member

Seamus Kirkland

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:31 pm
ain0love
Seamus Kirkland
ain0love
Seamus Kirkland
So yeah
FrUkUs))

I'm glad to hear it. I thought I was alone. xd Nice to see new people in the guild, It's been dead for quite a while. 3nodding

Yeah yer definitely not alone, you've at least to people with you on that one smile
Hah, yeah I noticed it was dead, I was kinda slow on posting anything cause I was thinking "are people still using this guild? should I bother?" but I'm glad I did now, got to talk to someone and (hopefully) not look like too much of a loser sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:36 pm
Seamus Kirkland
ain0love
Seamus Kirkland
ain0love
Seamus Kirkland
So yeah
FrUkUs))

Yeah yer definitely not alone, you've at least to people with you on that one smile
Hah, yeah I noticed it was dead, I was kinda slow on posting anything cause I was thinking "are people still using this guild? should I bother?" but I'm glad I did now, got to talk to someone and (hopefully) not look like too much of a loser sweatdrop
Ah, don't worry. You don't seem like a loser at all. And as for guilds, they're all pretty much dead except for roleplaying guilds. sweatdrop However, if you like roleplay then you should check some of them out. I think I recall seeing some hetalia ones. 3nodding  

Special Agent York

Chatty Member

Seamus Kirkland

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:42 pm
ain0love
Seamus Kirkland
ain0love
Seamus Kirkland
ain0love
Seamus Kirkland
So yeah
FrUkUs))

Ah, don't worry. You don't seem like a loser at all. And as for guilds, they're all pretty much dead except for roleplaying guilds. sweatdrop However, if you like roleplay then you should check some of them out. I think I recall seeing some hetalia ones. 3nodding

Well thank you very much smile Ah so they're all relatively quite around the guilds then. Yeah I'm no' really great for roleplaying, I've a short attention span and usually lose interest within a few minutes sweatdrop but yeah, thanks for the advice biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:43 pm
Seamus Kirkland
ain0love
Seamus Kirkland
ain0love
Seamus Kirkland

Well thank you very much smile Ah so they're all relatively quite around the guilds then. Yeah I'm no' really great for roleplaying, I've a short attention span and usually lose interest within a few minutes sweatdrop but yeah, thanks for the advice biggrin
No problem. 4laugh  

Special Agent York

Chatty Member

deleted1234567890

Liberal Giver

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:05 am
USUK, GerIta, PruHun are my favs, but I like;

SuFin, Spamano and Austria x Swizterland heart  
Official Axis Powers Hetalia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff