[PRP] The Morning After (Azure and Brandy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:24 pm
Brandy had looked up at the mention of her name, expecting Azure to tell her he was done with her. So when the ground suddenly vanished from beneath her, panic took over and she flailed a little before hooking her arms around his neck to keep from falling. She had NOT been expecting him to lift her up and carry her.

"Azure!" Her voice gave way to a small squeak.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:32 pm
Woah, he must have not given her enough warning. Azure made a 'doh!' face. "Aw man, Brandy I'm sorry." Wow she was really holding his neck tight. "I kind of need... to... breathe...though." Azure wasn't sure how far he'd be able to walk with her holding onto him like this. He was sort of enjoying it though. It was strange. The blue pae looked at the female cradled in his arms and couldn't help but smile at her. His heart pained as soon as he did though. Could he really move on just like that?  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:48 pm
Rose tinted her cheeks and Brandy quickly loosened her grip. She didn't let go though, mostly because she was afraid of being dropped or falling; she hadn't been held in such a manor since she was a child and yet here it was where he was caring for her rather intimantly in less than 24 hours.

Whatever her mother had planned, it obviously had worked in getting her out of the house.

Still, part of her wondered why it was that her heart pumped a little faster, why she was more aware of him, and why she liked that he was holding her. Thankfully, the sound of water pulled her mind away from those troubling thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:37 pm
Now that Azure could breathe again he was able to continue following the sound towards the water. He was silent as he walked, mostly wrapped up in his own thoughts. The angel was not the strongest at the moment, he hadn't really been working out in his moping days, so it wasn't much before he was starting to wear out. They were already at the river now though. Azure stepped into the water, enjoying the cool feeling between his toes, he had always loved being in the water before. He slowly lowered Brandy into the water, and then sat down in it himself. "Made it..." Azure sighed.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:23 pm
The smell of the fresh water invaded her senses and Brandy started to push from him as soon as his feet where in the water. The very instant she touched the water, her legs bloomed into her fin and she quickly went fully under.

It was as if she were being pumped full of life again as her element embraced her.

She dove deeply, swimming quickly as the water refreshed her. After a few minutes, she surfaced beside Azure again.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:29 pm
Azure was busy wiggling his toes in the mud on the bottom of the river. He was relieved that they had made it and everything seemed alright now. It had been a long time since he had been in the water, it was like being with an old friend again. "Hey, what do you know..." Azure gave Brandy a half-smile as he checked out her tail fin, "So you really are a fish." It was hard to believe with her hair that seemed like fire, and well, she had wings!  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:04 pm
Brandy raised an eyebrow and frowned. "You doubted it?" She flicked her tail to send a splash of water at him and smirked. The finned wings on her back fluttered, glistening from the light and the water droplets on them. "Now you know why my mom had such a hard time."

She watched him from the water, her eyes calculating as she contemplated pulling him right into the water.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:07 pm
"Well no... I was just saying." Azure flinched away from the water splash, out of reflex more then anything. "Hey!" The male swatted his hand across the water sending a spray of water and a wave after Brandy. "Don't start something you can't finish." He said firmly. Azure knew challenging her wasn't the smartest thing to do, with a tail like that... well he was fighting a battle he already lost.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:11 pm
As Azure 'fought' back by splashing at her, a smirk slowly came over Brandy's face. Her hang over was gone, thanks to all the water she was now in, and she was feeling infinitely better. "Oh, you think I can't finish this?"

With another flick of her tail, she'd pushed herself right up into his face, her eyes full of fire and challenge. She didn't have to say anything, but if he really wanted a water fight, she was going to give him one.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:26 pm
Azure nodded his head as if he firmly believed that she was unable to defeat him at a splashing contest. He knew he couldn't be farther from the truth, but he was trying to egg her on. When she swam right up to his face his eyes widened, oh guardians, he was going to drown! "Ye-up..." he answered her question, his voice changed pitches like a young boy going through puberty, it was clear he was second guessing his challenge. He moved his hand in a small pathetic splash at her side. "Yeah. I just did that." He said in a cool, cocky voice. Azure was just messing around now, that wasn't him at all.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:00 pm
It took all her self-discipline not to laugh as Azure's voice broke; oh yeah, he knew he stood no chance. Which lead to wonder why he still was egging her on. Somehow, this situation was fun to him.

Well, if that was going to be the case...

Her eyes narrowed to slits as he very pathetically splashed her. "Oh, you've done it now...." Her body language radiated danger as she smirked. And then she struck. Her movement was swift and before she could let herself back out she had leaned in and kiss him square on the cheek. It was gentle, timid almost, and she pulled away unsure if she should have done that.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:22 am
Azure completely froze, that had not been the sort of splash he had been expecting in retaliation. He hadn't known that he had been nudging her to give him a kiss rather then break out into a splash war. The blue pae was completely frozen and he didn't know how to react, and inside his chest it felt like his heart was breaking over and over again. Maybe, just maybe the kiss had meant nothing, it was just a thank you for getting her into the water. That was what Azure hoped for, but was it what he really wanted. The male felt so confused right now, but the somewhat intimate action of a kiss, even on the cheek, made his heart ponder if he was really ready to move on with his life. Azure's face was flat, and whatever spark of laughter that had been in his eyes vanished. The male allowed himself to sink deeper into the water, only to avoid Brandy. He didn't want to make things weird by taking the kiss for more then it was, or hurt her because the kiss meant more and he wasn't ready for it.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:49 am
Oh no, why had she done that...

The expression over Azure's face completely froze her over, and before the hurt that she was beginning to feel could surface anywhere on her she shut herself down. Pushing back from him, she genuinely frowned, any teasing and light-hearted behavior evaporated faster than water on heated dish.

"Sorry... I thought that's what one was supposed to do after being taken care of and saved repeatedly." She looked away, taking note that she recognized this river and new that she could swim her way home from there. "Look... thanks for taking care of me, but I can get home now."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:33 pm
Azure's mouth was submerged beneath the water, so he had to push up to speak. "I'm sorry, I just didn't know..." Azure felt so stupid, it had just been a kiss on the cheek after all, it didn't mean they were now soul mates. "I..." Azure didn't know what to say or do but just let her go.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers