Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
Resolving Matters [PRP 4 Lust & axl] [FINISHED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:53 am
Nafretiti

Oi, this was a lot harder then he thought, listening to her talk about herself, it was so much more entertaining to talk about himself. Axl tried, but he quickly went back to talking about himself. "Yeah, of course, I love playing my music for my fans." He accompanied the statement with a wink. He shrugged his shoulders, they could probably walk back to the lake and get his guitar for him to play her a song, but he wasn't ready to suggest it just yet. He was at a loss with what Lust talked about, perhaps because it was related to life as a god. "A lullaby, huh?" Axl sort of half-smiled, it was very different from any sort of music he could play for her. "Well I'm probably the closest you'll ever get to this Lord Apollo's music, I can make your dreams come true like that." Axl was certain that his music was the best.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:10 pm
Wolfs Heart

"I never said I was a fan" she said as she winked back at him as she finished off her water "I need to actually HEAR you more before I can pass proper judgement" she said as she looked over the food and then decided that whilst sweet and everything a little boring "care to do something else?" She said, picking up a couple of individual lemon tarts "never really thought about the fun factor in this" she said as she took a bite out of one of the tarts. "And yes, a lullaby but I am pretty sure I won't mind your music" she said as she finished off her tart and looked at him, smiling softly to herself, it was going nicely...as nicely as it could go that was "and that, I must say, is fine with me, you are a pro musician right? Anything less and I may have a little bit of a problem" she said as she started on her second tart, thinking the situation over and where to go.

"And between you and I, I stopped looking up at the stars long ago and dreaming about the days my too far out of reach would come to fruition, losing my power has made me be a little more humble" she said as she took her hair out of the style it was in and placed it up into a high pony tail "but anyway, as I mentioned before, care to go and do something a tad more fun then eat?" She asked, not minding if it was a no just thought she would ask.

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:36 pm
"Oh you will be." he assured her. Axl shrugged his shoulders as he looked at the picnic she had probably worked really hard at setting up. The only part of it he had touched was the drink she had handed him. "I'm sure its good fun if you're into that sort of thing." Axl could see how it would have its appeal to a young, dating couple, but it really wasn't his thing. He raised his eyebrow at her suggestion to have more fun. His mind jumped straight to the kind of fun she had been interested in before. "If you really want to hear some of my music, we could go get my strings... I don't care though."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:55 pm
Wolfs Heart

"I would like that" she said, starting to pack up the food and everything "might relax us both a bit" she said, nibbling on the food every once in a while, she was hungry and had a sweet tooth, it was bad but meh, she could work it off later. "I would tell you to close your eyes but not only do Pae usually walk around nude you have seen more then just what is under this dress so it doesn't matter" she said once she had finished picking up the food and blanket and then took off her dress "much better" she said as she folded it neatly over her arm "would you mind if we stop in at home first? I just wish to drop this off" asked, hoping he wouldn't mind, it was on the way so...  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:19 pm
Axl watched as she took of her dress. Yeah, he was a guy, it didn't matter that pae didn't normally wear clothes there was still something alluring about it getting taken off. He kept staring at her when she mentioned stopping at her home. "Uhm... you're not still trying to get me to meet your dad are you?" He wouldn't go if that was her goal, she had spent the whole time they were together before trying to take him home to daddy. He almost did too, he was so under her spell, but not this time. Axl didn't understand what her obsession had been with him getting ripped to shreds by her father.

Nafretiti

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:34 pm
Wolfs Heart

Lust giggled "oh yes, that is EXACTLY what I am trying to do, I want to take you home to meet my father, only reason I did this was to get you home and watch as he puts an arrow between your eyes" she joked as she started to leave once she had finished everything and made sure she had everything "no, I am not, I just want to drop this off, besides, I want to check on something as well" she said as she looked at him "my father may not even be there, he promised this Fauny and her Naiad friend that he would help them make a house so he is probably doing that and I don't live with him anymore anyway I just borrowed the picnic basket off him so he might as well have it back along with the food, we may have it tonight for dinner" she said, it would save her father cooking anything.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:44 am
Nafretiti

Axl normally could tell when a statement was dripping with sarcasm, but he was so worried she actually might be serious that he wasn't sure if she was being serious. The fae raised his eyebrows at her. "Yeah, I think I might stay here, if you don't mind..." he rubbed the patch of skin between his eyes, he didn't like the visual of there being an arrow there... maybe a scar would help draw in the ladies, but if he was dead it was pointless to mar his beautiful face.
He still wasn't sure about her, even when she admitted that she wasn't serious, "Alright... I guess I can go with you." If her father really was building a house he would probably be gone for awhile. Axl stood up, "You ready to go?" he looked at the picnic on the ground. "Oh, I guess you probably need help cleaning this stuff up?" It wasn't something Axl really wanted to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:28 am
Wolfs Heart

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:36 am
Nafretiti

Axl smiled lightly, but the smile was a lie. 'Yay!', he thought, it was dripping with sarcasm. "Okay," he started walking, unsure of what to say next, he wasn't doing a great job at building a real relationship with someone, friendship or otherwise. Axl sort of yawned awkwardly just to give him something to do, he wished he had brought his guitar with him so he could just pluck at the strings to pass the time and the silence. "So..." Axl looked up at the top of the trees, looking for a glimpse of the sky, maybe he should talk about the weather. "What else do you like beside music?" It would be a question that Axl would have a hard time answering himself, all he was was music... and girls... and sometime alcohol. Simple man.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:46 am
Wolfs Heart

"These days, less...er...active things, lets put it that way" she said with a slight sheepish giggle "I make things, nothing major, just bird houses and small things like that, the most I have made is a clock for my father and I like dancing but you sort of already knew that and I love being around animals, they always cheer me up and there is something relaxing about gutting fish and skinning rabbits" she said, hating the fact she had to kill them but she would help her father with what he brought home "What about you?"  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:58 am
Nafretiti

The gears in Axl's head started turning as she mentioned making small things, he wondered how apt she would be at making a guitar if he told her how to set up the strings... Axl was horrible with that kind of thing which is why his current guitar was very primal, strings on a plank of wood. He couldn't help but laugh at the next thing she said. "You mean to tell me, that you like to cuddle with animals... only to turn around and kill them? You are confused." He shrugged his shoulders when she turned the question around on him, he should have known she would do that. "I still like more active things," the male smirked, "and I like less active things as well." Axl said vaguely.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:08 am
Wolfs Heart

"My father is a hunter, he hunts, I don't kill them, I could never bring myself to, which is why I turned his hunting lessons into how to go about 'catching' guys when he was teaching me but my father he brings home what he needs to and I help him gut and skin them, I may not be a fan of hunting but I do know how to use a bow and arrow and a hunting knife, I am still my fathers daughter after all even if I don't like the idea of killing animals" she said as she turned the next corner and grinned at him. "Well, at least that hasn't changed, I still like being active also just that these days, after what happened, I sort of realized I should lay off that sort of active thing for a bit and care to elaborate on the 'less active' things?" She asked curiously.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:04 pm
Nafretiti

Axl shrugged his shoulders once again as he began walking again. "I am totally not judging... but gutting and skinning sounds just as gory as killing." The male was totally cool with the morbidity, he just didn't understand how Lust could see a difference. Axl was still kind of surprised that Lust had become less active, even without her ability, it didn't feel like it would change her personal wants. The male raised his eyebrows at her automatically and he sort of laughed. There went whatever chance he had of scoring with her again, though he had a rule against it anyways. "Less active things that make your mind go crazy, like drinking, at least when I can find some fermented fruit and such around the island. I should have gone to that party that was going on...There's some interesting berries around too." Axl shook his head, "not stuff I should be giving you ideas about."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:52 pm
Wolfs Heart

"Well lets put it this way, unless my father and I wish to get sick on fish bones or cough up fur balls for the next umpteenth days then we have to skin and gut what he catches, don't know about you but i prefer to have my meat without skin and fur on it" she said as she neared the house she grew up in, having a hunter for a father he picked a spot close by the forest and that clearing they were in wasn't too far from it, a reason why she picked it, it was one of her favorite spots as a child and even now. "Ahh yes, drinking, can easily see why some would like it though i would like to have more of it, just to taste, I had a glass of champagne at my Grandmothers dance and now wish to taste more" she admitted, knowing her father would try and swear her off it "and interesting berries?" She asked curiously, she knew the fruit was used in alcohol but berries?  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:34 pm
Nafretiti

"No, that's not what I meant it's just..." Axl sighed, he didn't see himself getting through anytime soon. Axl looked at the home that was now in front of them, "This is your home?" He asked her, he was slightly unsettled now that he knew how close they had been while they had been talking. Well at least he knew the spot to avoid in the future. He shook his head, "I've already got you into enough trouble apparently, you don't need more trouble from me." Axl was still staring at the home, listening for any sounds that might betray that her father was home or nearby, he seemed almost like he was in another world. "So... what were we doing here again?" He asked with an arched eyebrow.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff