Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
am i a bad person :O Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadPad

Fluffy Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:34 pm
The_one_kid_down_in_cali

school peers and family

Hm, would you mind to explain your situation a little more to us?
Are your school peers and family generally against homosexual relationships? Or do they just don't like the fact that you'd generally like to be in a relationship with someone?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:35 pm
MadPad
The_one_kid_down_in_cali

school peers and family

Hm, would you mind to explain your situation a little more to us?
Are your school peers and family generally against homosexual relationships? Or do they just don't like the fact that you'd generally like to be in a relationship with someone?

more both if anything  

Toxic Masochism

MadPad

Fluffy Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:42 pm
The_one_kid_down_in_cali

more both if anything

So they are aware of your sexuality? If yes, since when?
And they don't act violent towards you, or do they?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:43 pm
MadPad
The_one_kid_down_in_cali

more both if anything

So they are aware of your sexuality? If yes, since when?
And they don't act violent towards you, or do they?

yes since 7th grade and not always only when its one of those days.  

Toxic Masochism

MadPad

Fluffy Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:58 pm
The_one_kid_down_in_cali

I assume you must be in... 9th grade? (took a look at your profile, says you're 15). Fellow students can act very immature at this age, especially because their amplified need to "act like grown-ups" kicks in (at least that's what I experienced). I also assume that you are open about your sexuality, else people wouldn't know about it.
First, don't let people make you believe that your desire for a same-sex partner is wrong. There are a lot of arguments that work against theirs, if it comes to a discussion (I won't list them here, there are other threads here containing those).
Second, don't try to be "all-in-your-face" about your sexuality. Especially at your young age it can be dangerous if the wrong kind of people know. I'd recommend telling people you feel comfortable with and who'll most likely accept you as their friend even if they know about your sexuality.

Do you know anyone of your age who might be in a similar situation as yours?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:02 pm
MadPad
The_one_kid_down_in_cali

I assume you must be in... 9th grade? (took a look at your profile, says you're 15). Fellow students can act very immature at this age, especially because their amplified need to "act like grown-ups" kicks in (at least that's what I experienced). I also assume that you are open about your sexuality, else people wouldn't know about it.
First, don't let people make you believe that your desire for a same-sex partner is wrong. There are a lot of arguments that work against theirs, if it comes to a discussion (I won't list them here, there are other threads here containing those).
Second, don't try to be "all-in-your-face" about your sexuality. Especially at your young age it can be dangerous if the wrong kind of people know. I'd recommend telling people you feel comfortable with and who'll most likely accept you as their friend even if they know about your sexuality.

Do you know anyone of your age who might be in a similar situation to yours?

stalker ehh, wink , but no its not like that what happened was i told my supposed best friend and she told most of my school so it has been carried on i really dont value someones opinion if they think being gay is wrong, but on the other hand it is very hard to deal with others contradictions. especially your family's  

Toxic Masochism

MadPad

Fluffy Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:11 pm
The_one_kid_down_in_cali

stalker ehh, wink , but no its not like that what happened was i told my supposed best friend and she told most of my school so it has been carried on i really dont value someones opinion if they think being gay is wrong, but on the other hand it is very hard to deal with others contradictions. especially your family's

I wouldn't consider looking up information that is open to everyone as stalking. surprised
I see... Well, hang in there! It might not get easier, especially since everyone must know for quite a long time now... Your family will have to live with the fact that you desire a homosexual relationship and it does not make you a bad person.
I'd say go get yourself a hunk! emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:12 pm
MadPad
The_one_kid_down_in_cali

I wouldn't consider looking up information that is open to everyone as stalking. surprised
I see... Well, hang in there! It might not get easier, especially since everyone must know for quite a long time now... Your family will have to live with the fact that you desire a homosexual relationship and it does not make you a bad person.
I'd say go get yourself a hunk! emotion_awesome

woot go gays!! lol but my town is full of straight guys but they are hunks .... of junk  

Toxic Masochism

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:46 pm
In today's society... maybe. But there's a reason I don't date anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:03 pm
There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting someone to love. Who ever tells you otherwise obviously has unfair prejudices.  

Chris ex Machina

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers