Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Soul Partners{/Dragon RP Starting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:43 pm
MetalRocker11712

ACCEPTED~  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:00 pm
yum_puddi BUMP yum_puddi  

Rail_Gavins

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:44 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:45 pm
Richard ❛Blaze❜ Ermanguild

•Fire Guardian•

•Age•

•Race•
Guardian/Dragon

•Height•
Dragon: 52'7"
Human: 6'11"

•Weakness•
He can't bring himself to kill anything unless its for food which could endanger his friends if the person he left alive decided to take his revenge on them.

•Likes•
• Lounging in the sun.
• Being around his Partner.
• Following his partner on all of her crazy adventures!

•Dislikes•
• Cold weather.
• Violence of any kind.
• Thunder...

•Personality•
Despite his intimidating size Blaze I a big softy. Unlike other Dragons of his element he does not believe in the whole 'destroy now ask later' concept. Instead he chooses to settle everything in a more civilized manor by forgiving and forgetting. He doesn't talk much to anyone but his loud, and fiesty partner Terrin who he respect because she is not afraid to speak her mind. He is not easy to anger unless you deside to harm the person he cares most for who would be his best friend Terrin, or any of his other friends for that matter.

•Extra•
•He caries around a book full of pressed flowers in his one bag along with a wooden cup, spoon, and bowl.
•He picks one flower from every place he visits and presses it into his book.
•Due to his shear size he tends to break things, or mess something up and appolagize before trying to fix it.

•Username•
Cisala Elden

User Image
Dragon form

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rail_Gavins

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:22 am
cat_razz Bumples cat_razz  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:20 pm
Gardenia ❛Fang❜ Rogue

•Role• The Earth Guardian

•Age•
18-19

•Race•
Dragon/Guardian

•Height•
Human: 6'3
Dragon: 70'5

•Weakness•
Her Wings are her biggest weakness. Since she loves the freedom of flying, she would rather die than have her Wings (freedom) ripped from her.

•Likes•
• Flying
• Freedom
• FOOD!

•Dislikes•
• Being compared/called an Angel because of her flawless appearance and feather pure creamy white wings.
• Being told what to do
• No freedom to fly, do what she wants, etc.

•Personality•
On her outside appearance she is quite strict and WILL NOT tolerate disrespect to her home. Gardenia is protective over those whom gain her trust (which is rare), she's stubborn and iron willed. Once she has a goal or job she sticks to it and sees it through to it's end. She is very loyal and you would rather have her as an ally rather than an enemy, and you'll see for yourself that she has no mercy for those who harm those she protects. Her longer experience makes her wise in return, for she has experienced many things and knows more than any other. However if you really manage to get taken underneath her wing (almost literally) then you can see she is sweet and caring. A motherly figure to some. Gardenia is generous and will only use her wisdom and powers for those and that of a cause she deems worthy enough to fight for. Thus she isn't easy to convince, but if those whom she protects beg her to save someone and take them in then she will. She is hard on the outside (literally) only to protect this who aren't strong enough yet to protect themselves. She is sarcastic and much like a comedian at certain times... Her sarcasm and sharp remarks are not one to be taken lightly,making with herself.

•Extra•
No, Gardenia is not an Angel... her feathery wings never go away because she was born with them ( unlike many of her kind, if there even any left ). However she does know how to conceal them to appear herself to look Human in her Humanoid form (which is a rare change into her Humanoid form).

•Username•
Layla Listressa

User Image
Dragon Form

louis guapo

Original Lover

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:51 pm
Layla Listressa

Agfhdgutjfhdhfvfvgt! I forgot about the RPs! Oh my god I'm so sorry I swear it isn't personal ill get right to them!

Oh and your Accepted!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:59 pm
Holo Claudia Fox

Rail_Gavins

Layla Listressa

MetalRocker11712

You may all start now~  

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:49 am
User Image
Lyra ❛Terrin❜ Myterrik

❛There's a fire, burning in my Heart. Reaching the Fever Pitch and it bringing me out of the Dark❜

Terrin sat precariously on top of the huge boulder. The sunset was dyeing the sky many brilliant shades of orange, red, purple, yellow, and indigo. She sighed in pleasure as she watched the masterpiece disappear beyond the horizon. A small smile crept across her lips as she felt the warmth of the remaining light. This was one of her favorite things to do, enjoy the sunset. Terrin took a deep breath and closed her eyes, savoring the moment.

She could hear the faint calls of many birds as they set up there homes and got ready for the nightfall. Terrin knew that she, too, would have to set up camp soon. She paused in thought for a moment and then wondered where Blaze was. She hadn't seen him before she left to go exploring.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:29 am
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

☽Don't you worry about a thing sunshine because I will always be here...

Blaze looked around the camp for his missing partner when he got back from his walk around the area. He managed to find an unusual flower in the area and had pressed it into his book like he did everywhere else they went. A small frown spread across his face when he noticed that she was nowhere to be found. The others had already begun to set up camp but Terrin was not around which worried him a bit. What if she was injured? Or worse... Dead. He walked away from the campsite in search of his missing Soul Partner. He didnt even know where to begin looking but he knew that she wouldn't of gone of to far.

He spotted her sitting on a boulder a little ways off and let out a small sigh. He quietly went to stand beside the giant rock without speaking and just watched the sunset with the adventurous girl. He held his book of pressed flowers in one hand while the other went up to move a bit of hair out of his yellow green eyes so that he could take in the site before him unobstructed.

...even when everyone else turns against you I will always be here☾

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

MetalRocker11712

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:18 pm
Gardenia ❛Fang❜ Rogue

The Earth Guardian

User Image

It was sunset in her Lands, the older Dragon was awaiting for her Soul Partner. But knowing him, he might be asleep so ew here within the woods. A scowl marred the unhappy Dragon's slight temper as she climbed down her perch, shaking her fur like coat from the gathering dust. Alas, it was this time of the seasoning where she gain fur instead of her hard scales underneath. A frustrated sigh escaped her followed along with a growl as she reluctantly spread her almost heavenly like pure white angel wings and took to the sky with ease. Her eyes narrowed and zoned in on the ground below her. Searching for her lazy and secretly lame excuse for this great dragon,s soul partner. But then again... He was her amusement on rainy days, so it wasn't that bad being connected to him at times. But times like these where he didn't come to the home before sunset, that's when she resented it. But there are more pros than cons in her situation. And majority of the time she tried working on that pros.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:09 am
User Image
Lyra ❛Terrin❜ Myterrik

❛There's a fire, burning in my Heart. Reaching the Fever Pitch and it bringing me out of the Dark❜

Terrin was sitting with her arms around her knees when Blaze walked up. She saw his book in his hand and she smiled again. She knew that he kept a collection of unique flowers between the pages. She slid off the rock and dropped down next to Blaze. The sun fell blow the horizon and the sky was now a pale purple mixed with indigo. She looked at Blaze silently for a moment before saying,"Pretty isn't it? I love sunsets."

Terrin linked her arm with Blaze's free arm. She giggled and then said,"Sorry I ran off, Blaze. I couldn't see the sky very well in there," while gesturing to the trees.

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:09 pm
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

☽Don't you worry about a thing sunshine because I will always be here...

"It's ok. Just tell me next time I thought something had had happened to you." Blaze said quietly after he felt an arm link through his own. It didn't bother him much. He was used to such behaviour from Terrin. He looked out at the purple tinted sunset then down at his partner. "Now to answer your earlier question yes. It is very pretty. But you cannot risk separating from the rest of the group it is dangerous." He said calmly but made no move to get up. If his partner wanted to watch the sunset he would stay and protect her until it was dark out. Why not let her indulge a bit?

His mind went back to the others at the camp and began to wonder how they were doing. We should get back soon before the others begin to worry... But I guess staying to watch a sunset can't be that dangerous right? And if something were to happen I could easily take care of her. He thought as his arm tightened around Terrin's instinctively as if there was someone waiting to murder them waiting just behind the boulder.

...even when everyone else turns against you I will always be here☾

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

MetalRocker11712

Holo Claudia Fox

Rail_Gavins

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:01 pm
User Image

As the time went by and dusk fell Oak stood along the river bed collecting his catch for the day, He heard the flapping of large wings. Knowing he was going to be scolded again he stretched and sat down. As he waited, he counted the amount of fish he had caught that day. As he counted, he chuckled as he remembered the many times he was scolded.  

Rail_Gavins

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:05 pm
Gardenia ❛Fang❜ Rogue

The Earth Guardian

User Image

As the Dragon was flying overhead, searching for her Soul Partner, she could hear him through her highly and well trained sensitive ears. So she gracefully landed very much near the place and tucked her wings in, neatly folding them. Her steps were light and silent, as if she was a predator stalking her prey. A disgruntled snort was all she would need to catch Oak's attention as her sharp piercing golden eyes were narrowed at him before bending down as a signal for him to climb on to so they could head back to the others in time before sundown. She said not a word to him, as the silence of her was enough, but awaited him impatiently to get on her so she could take off.

Rail_Gavins

Cisala Elden

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas