Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Believe((O//A!!!! JOIN!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:51 pm
LigerZeroNara

The Nekomimi

Phaea

Akasuna_no_Ookami

We need exactly three people to star!!!!!!
We despreately need Dean, Sam and Charlie......
Please Join!!!!!! I would like to start this story up as soon as possible!!!
]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:01 pm
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X
LigerZeroNara

The Nekomimi

Phaea

Akasuna_no_Ookami

]

You do realize that everybody you quoted already has a character right? lol xD If you want I can make a second character.

Madame Morocco

LigerZeroNara

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:29 pm
Phaea
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X
LigerZeroNara

The Nekomimi

Phaea

Akasuna_no_Ookami

]

You do realize that everybody you quoted already has a character right? lol xD If you want I can make a second character.

She's asking for us to find other people, though if you want you can make another character.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:21 pm
'Striker'

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Loxus Temp
Eye color: Yellow
Hair color: Gold
Personality: Loxus isn't one to talk for long periods of time. It was always his weak point. His huge wounder lust always puts him inside of harms way. Even though he doesn't like to talk that much, he still proved himself trustworthy when it came to trouble. When it came emotions or social maters he was worst then, anyone. Tends to act carefree, his minds wonders off a lot.
Race: Human
Biography: At a young age Loxus had been training. S.P.I.N.N.E.R.S had been a family tradition. He was told to he would have to join it later on. But he never understood it fully. His family had hated the different ones before for some reason. He was always told 'They're dangerous, we have to be prepare for when they want to strike. If not, they're wipe us all out!' Loxus didn't really care about it, until one day, his family was killed. They're body couldn't be fully put back together. It was some sort of massacre, limbs torn off, bitten, burned. Afterwards, he tried to not make that many relations with people, and always was seemed more distant. S.P.I.N.N.E.R.S had made him join, to try and fuel him to get vengeance. Even though Loxus seemed not to be intersected inside of his family's death. But something deep inside wants to know for sure. He kept quiet outside of missions, his teacher called it like the 'Quiet before the storm.' He took his family heirloom a battle staff with 'Eye of the Storm' craved into the side of a it.
Crush: "Don't care..."
Others; He's pretty fast and agile, Strong with a battle staff, Refuses to take the killing blow.
Favorite song?:
Stare At The Sun
Way Away
puppet Master: Raio-kun

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:23 pm
LigerZeroNara
Phaea
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X
LigerZeroNara

The Nekomimi

Phaea

Akasuna_no_Ookami

]

She's asking for us to find other people, though if you want you can make another character.

I know lol xD. I'm just teasing her since we're related and all. I'm already in the middle of making the second profile =3.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:00 am
I'll play Sam or Dean smile Which one do you need?  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

LigerZeroNara

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:17 pm
Phaea
LigerZeroNara
Phaea
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X
LigerZeroNara

The Nekomimi

Phaea

Akasuna_no_Ookami

]

I know lol xD. I'm just teasing her since we're related and all. I'm already in the middle of making the second profile =3.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:22 pm
MetalRocker11712
I'll play Sam or Dean smile Which one do you need?

Play Dean! I'm working on Sam's profile ;D lol.

Madame Morocco

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:23 pm
LigerZeroNara
User Image

I know that guy from somewhere! Yeah, if I saw his rape face the first thing I would do is run emotion_awesome .

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:03 pm
Phaea
LigerZeroNara
User Image

I know that guy from somewhere! Yeah, if I saw his rape face the first thing I would do is run emotion_awesome .

...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:05 pm
Sam Mouradian

User Image

Name: Sam Mouradian
Eye color: Crimson
Hair color: Brown
Personality: Only one word can describe Sam. Jerk. Well, there are many words that also define him branching from that one, but let's leave it at that for now. Always aloof, Sam never stops to get what he wants, and when he wants it, he's going to get it at that moment. As far as he's concerned, people are a nuisance. He can act nice, even appearing to look like a kind character. But that's only on the surface. Deep inside, he's an a**. If he doesn't like you enough, he'll tell you straight. Most of the time. Unless he needs to use you for something.
Race: Human
Biography: The youngest son. That's how Sam's always been known as, even since he was born. From Seattle, Washington, Sam was treated differently from his older brother, Dean, and his older sister, Kelcia. Nothing special, of course, that was Dean's role. Just different. Their parents paid more attention to the oldest rather than Sam, and he got used to it. It meant he had more free time than Dean. When Sam turned seven, their mother passed away due to an illness, leaving his father to take care of the three young children. Instead of taking up his duty, though, it was left to the oldest of the three, Kelcia. So over the years, Sam learned to take care of himself, and just like his siblings before him, he joined the S.P.I.N.N.E.R.S. as well.
Crush: You've gotta be blind. Does it look like I like someone...?
Others: Sam's a germophobe, hence the gloves.
Abilities: I consider telling people to 'bite me' an ability. Other than that, I'm a great shot with a gun.
Favorite Song: Chalk Outline
On Top of the World
Puppet Master: Phaea

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X
Finished!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:24 pm
Raio-kun

Accepted!!!!!!

MetalRocker11712

I need Dean!!!!!!! XD

Phaea

Thanks for playing two people((:  

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:02 pm
User Image
User Image

☣We are made from Broken Parts

☣It's hotter in Hell, but its getting real dark see.

☣You Can See God When I take My Mask Off

" Sky.....'' Danny mumbled looking around. She stared at all the human's on the train. She stood up and stretched, looking around.
            " Johnny........ JDogg....... Charlie...... Scarlet......" she started to count people off. These people were everything to her. Her everything was put into these odd people. She looked at her IPod.
            ''Lion.....'' she thought tenderly. The song explained her daily life. She sat down as the train started to stop.
            "Johnny...." she called out hoping he would respond. It was a wierd factor that they were twins. He was much Taller and His golden hair shown more than anything. He was a model looking ''Human being''. When people look at her, they can tell she was much more of an outcast. Her bright sky blue eyes shown out of her hot pink hair. She took a deep breath and grabbed her jansport backpack.
            "I'm going to make sure nobodies waiting for us....... Meet me by the food court in five....'' she whispered to him as she began off the train. She opened her bag and slid a knife up into her sleeve. Lifting her hood up, she walked around the train station.
            After searching five minutes, she saw no sign of any spinners.
            (S.P.I.N.N.E.R.S.- A leathal coperation funded by the government to hunt down supernatural creatures). She heard her music switch to Lets get it crackin' She giggled to herself when a couple of teenagers walked up.
            "Hey Sweetheart...... Wanna ride?'' Danny looked at them coldly.
            "NO.'' She put it as harsh as possible. The boy grabbed her arm.
            ''Come on.........'' she looked at him and dissappeared. She saw the boys face light up in horror. She smirked and walked right threw him. When she reappeared she turned and said, "When a girl says No.... Think of me..." she took her phone out and texted Johnny:
            "Bring them 2 food court.''
            She slowly walked never taking her guard down

☣ I am a Lion and I want to be free.
Do you see a Lion when you look inside of me?

☣ Cause I am a Lion born from things you cannot be.
How can I sleep at night, theirs a roar inside my head?

Cause I am a Lion and you are Dead.!

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:09 pm
WE HAVE STARTED  

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]