Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!
[Class] The Basics - Palm Reading LESSON 2 UP! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know much about Palm reading?
  Yes
  No
View Results

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:35 pm
I guess I have water hands. It fits but I'm Capricorn tho lol  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:16 pm
If it is not to late, may I still join?  

Nix_Smith

Destructive Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Zabora Lionheart

Tipsy Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:43 pm
KayaTesagi

Your hands dont always match your sign. My husband has earth hands but is an air sign.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:44 pm
Dawn_Stark
If it is not to late, may I still join?

of course you can. We are only one lesson deep. I will add you to the list.  

Zabora Lionheart

Tipsy Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:46 pm
Zabora Lionheart
KayaTesagi

Your hands dont always match your sign. My husband has earth hands but is an air sign.

Oh :3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:38 am
My best friend Heather has Earth hands;
My nephew Kyle has Air hands;
My sister Stephanie has Fire hands;
And I have Water hands.

Nix_Smith

Destructive Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100

NozomiKitty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:49 am
Youroka Kage
Zabora Lionheart
NozomiKitty
You spelt my name wrong sad

Im so sorry! I am posting all this on my stupid smart phone. I dont have access to a computer on a regular. I fixed it though!

You did that post on a smart phone....I'm jealous...Anyway...gona work on my homework
lol thank you xD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:46 pm
Ok, so far I have found 2 earth hands, two air hands (mine included there), and one water hand. Looking for a fire hand  

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Zabora Lionheart

Tipsy Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:57 pm
Youroka Kage
Ok, so far I have found 2 earth hands, two air hands (mine included there), and one water hand. Looking for a fire hand

A good place to look is a checkout stand. Look for the person checking people out fast. They tend to be fire hand people. Fire hand people are more interested in quantity then quality.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:22 pm
I have a fire hand! No one else wants me to look at their hand. stare  

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zabora Lionheart

Tipsy Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:06 am
Bernadette Rachel
I have a fire hand! No one else wants me to look at their hand. stare

You can always ask a stranger. Corner them in a store and ask to see their hand. They might be so shocked that they just hand over their hand lol. Also someone who extends their hand with fingers touching have secrets they dont want you to find. People who thrust their hands forward fingers spread wide are open books.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:12 pm
Hmm well it looks like I have a water hand!

Btw, I loved reading the information. It's a really good start to the class smile  

koudelkaW
Captain

Diverse Hoarder

11,000 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Topa Furi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:58 pm
I first examined my own hands. On the backs of my hands I notice that while my skin is dry (both from the winter season and because of a non-serious medical condition) they are pretty soft. There is a nickle sized patch of skin on the Major (right) hand near the pinky side of the hand where you can see pores. While not rough, I believe this qualifies as 'course' skin. There is a similar patch on the Minor (left) hand but rather than nickle sized, it is more of a dime size.
Aside from the two small patches of course skin, the rest is soft which points to a mix of being idealistic and having a refined outlook while also being a bit down to earth.
Determining the shape of my hand proved to be a little difficult for me. It was hard to look subjectively at my hand so I decided to take a picture of my hand and came to the conclusion that I have a fire hand. While my fingers do not appear to be short, they are not as long as I would consider a water hand's fingers. My palm, while being a bit blocky, is too long to truly be considered square.
One of my younger siblings has water hands the other fire hands.
My friend has earth hands.
Another friend has air hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:50 pm
simetra00
I first examined my own hands. On the backs of my hands I notice that while my skin is dry (both from the winter season and because of a non-serious medical condition) they are pretty soft. There is a nickle sized patch of skin on the Major (right) hand near the pinky side of the hand where you can see pores. While not rough, I believe this qualifies as 'course' skin. There is a similar patch on the Minor (left) hand but rather than nickle sized, it is more of a dime size.
Aside from the two small patches of course skin, the rest is soft which points to a mix of being idealistic and having a refined outlook while also being a bit down to earth.
Determining the shape of my hand proved to be a little difficult for me. It was hard to look subjectively at my hand so I decided to take a picture of my hand and came to the conclusion that I have a fire hand. While my fingers do not appear to be short, they are not as long as I would consider a water hand's fingers. My palm, while being a bit blocky, is too long to truly be considered square.
One of my younger siblings has water hands the other fire hands.
My friend has earth hands.
Another friend has air hands.

I do believe thats the longest reply we have had yet. Good job at identifying your hand. However course skin doesnt make a course hand. Its the size of your pores on the back of the hand. Are your pores large or small? Large pores equal course hand. And we will cover other types of hand classification in our next lesson. There is a such thing as medium fingers and they can apply to fire hands. The best way to determan palm shape is to look at the sides of the palm. Are the sides longer then top and bottom? Even a slight length shows an oblong palm. I find it hard to read my own palm but its more the destiny line that gives me issues.  

Zabora Lionheart

Tipsy Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Zabora Lionheart

Tipsy Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:14 pm
koudelkaW
Hmm well it looks like I have a water hand!

Btw, I loved reading the information. It's a really good start to the class smile

Thank you vary much! I put alot of thought into this class.  
The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games