A Possible Date To The Ball [PRP For Dai & I] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:18 am
Twinkleshine laughed before nodding. "I can dance enough for the both of us, don't worry!" Pausing, she sighed at the mention of food, nodding again. "Well, that sounds good to me. I'm not famous enough yet that I can afford to go out of my way to avoid a good, free meal. Soon enough I will be, but not yet." She watched him walking before following, not wanting him to feel like she was leaving him alone because of his difficulty walking.

"A tailor...? Oh! Oh yes yes yes~! You simply must talk with Hoity; he is the greatest of our fashion designers. Everything he comes up with is simply gold. Gold! I'm sure he could come up with something for you, especially since he's been a bit down that he's no longer as well-known to you new people here."

But for herself, she shrugged it off and figured she'd find -something- in time for the dance. She still had over two weeks, right? Yeah... That's plenty of time. Looking back to Atlantis, she wondered just how long he could stay on land before drying out, especially since he had already been out for a decent time.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:45 am
"Great, because I don't know how well I am on these legs of mine even if I got basic lessons" he said as he blushed a little and started back towards the lake, two reasons, payment and the fact he needed the water "walk with me?" He said as he gestured back to the ocean "well then it is best I go talk to him, will you please show me the way?" He asked, hoping he would make him something "and you have any idea what your dream dress would be?" He asked curiously, wondering he he should really spend so much on two outfits but decided to, after all, at least he would have a suit or whatever for whenever he needed it.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:18 am
Twinkleshine watched his gesture, staring out at the ocean and actually loosing a sense of herself for a moment in its light before pulling herself away, addressing him once more, "It would be my pleasure." She then held out her arm as an offer to help him walk back. Again she laughed, nodding, "Sure thing, though maybe I should ask him if he has the time or is willing to first. No point in wasting your time walking all the way there and back if he says no."

Her dress... Her dress... What kind of dress did she want...? "If I could have anything, I'l want it to be a light blue," she motioned up, "like the sky. Ruffles of course, and a bow tied across the waste. It could be pink like my hair, and the neckline could be a sweetheart." She paused, picturing herself in in before nodding. "Yes... That'd be a nice dress!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:30 am
Atlantis took her and and smiled at her as he got up "thank you" he said, walking with her, taking note of her dress, deciding to surprise her if, of course, this Hoity Pony would say yes to his request and his payment type "and yes, that would be good, though I wouldn't say it would be a complete waste of a trip, at least I would have you for company and that is never a bad thing."

((For a guy whos only read about romance from a book (and basic romance at that) he sure knows how to say all the right things. XD))  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:07 am
Twinkleshine laughed as she helped him walk, nodding. "Yeah, I guess that'd be better than nothing. I still think I should ask him first though, cause we're all so new and all." How long had it been since they'd arrived? A week? Two? They'd come by this new land so recently, and yet she already had made such a nice friend to hang out with and even to come with her to the dance. She must have been the luckiest person there!

(#friendzoned)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:23 am
((LOL poor Atlantis, this is what he gets for finding a woman who he doesn't have much of a chance with but then this is technically his first crush as well so.... XD))

Atlantis nodded "alright, well, I could just wait here? I mean, I should technically be in water for a little bit anyway so why don't I go get payment and you go find Hoity?" He suggested, it would be nice to actually see another of her kind, if he comes of course, he is starting to get rather intrigued with her kind.

((Do you want me to see if Fea won't mind sticking her head in or allowing us to allow Hoity to make us clothes or something? ))  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:23 pm
Twinkleshine nodded before giving him a thumbs up. "Sure thing! Just wait right here and I'll be back within the next hour or so." Was that too much to make someone wait in a place for? She couldn't guarantee anything sooner, since she'd probably get lost on the way back to the tree, and then on her way back to him. Shrugging to herself, she waited for his reply before turning and walking away.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:31 pm
((Fea said to just let Hoity agree to it/you spoke to him and he agreed blah blah blah...just go with something along those lines XD))

Atlantis nodded "sure" he said as he ran back into the waters and looked back at Twinkleshine "I will go get the payment, talk to you soon" he said as he swam down and started heading home.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:03 am
Close to two and a half hours had passed before Twinkle managed to find her way back to the water, having spent at least a third of that time simply looking for its edge. Her sigh of relief when she saw it come into view was louder than probably appropriate, but who was she to care when she just wanted to be there already. Looking around, she hoped that Atlantis hadn't thought she'd forgotten about him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:11 am
Atlantis swam to the surface moments after the other had come back, bringing with him two fairly large sized gemstones, one being a bright emerald and the other a bright sapphire, having spent a while looking for the sapphire having sorta misplaced it in his messy home which one day he would really have to clean up "hi" he said as he breached the water and swam over to the side "sorry if I kept you waiting, I just realized that I should clean my home up a bit" he said a bit sheepishly "did you hear from Mr Hoity?"  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:44 am
Twinkleshine smiled as he resurfaced, shaking her head. "Nu-uh, I literally just got here." Sighing again, she looked behind her towards the trees. "You wouldn't believe how hard it was to find this place! Took me for-ever." She then turned her attention back to him, grinning. "So-o-o-o, guess what Hoity said!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:01 am
"Good, I wouldn't have wanted you to wait, not very polite of me" he said as he got out of the water and got back onto dry land again "so, what did he said?" He asked curiously, getting used to being back on land again, no matter how many times he did this lately he still wasn't one hundred percent alright with it.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:30 am
Twinkleshine casually took a step away from Atlantis as he returned to the land, not wanting to get herself wet from the water. Once the excess had dripped off, she'd move a bit closer again, but this was fine for the moment. Her grin getting even wider, she winked and gave him the thumbs-up. "He seemed really excited that someone from here would want him to design an outfit for such an occasion, being new here and all..." Letting her arms fall, she then nodded before finishing. "...So, he's all up for seeing you."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:49 am
"That's great!" He grinned as he offered his arm to her "shall we go? I have payment" he said as he showed her the two gemstones "and one, is for you" he said, assuming that Hoity wasn't one to decline such a beautiful creature a dress, she did need a dress for the ball as well "it is the least I can do for what you have given me" he said, hoping that this Hoity pony was able to make two outfits at such short notice.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:53 am
Blushing lightly, Twinkleshine laughed and took hold of his arm, expecting to help support him as he walked. "Let's..." She paused, looking at the gemstones, her smile growing larger as she shook her head politely. "No, you really don't need to, it's been fun!" Despite her words, oh how completely and totally ecstatic she was. A dress, all for her? Made by the Hoity? As a gift from her date to a Valentine's dance? It was as if one of the most clique, but heart-warming, romance novels were becoming reality in her reality.

Barely containing her excitement behind those lit eyes and that big smile, she waited for him to reaffirm that he was completely, 100% okay with this. For afterwards, as she assumed he'd say yes, she was already preparing her dramatic acceptance of the gift.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff