Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Saba'nyumba - The Seven Families.[Official! Wooo] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:43 pm
Zohwhee

SoA Name: Po'Ele
Owner: Seaki
Uncert: X
House: Water
Met on pilgrimage or after?: After
History: She grew up near the sea to a single mother who was lost to a particularly strong wave. She has a healthy respect of the water.
Personality: Kind and curious.

SoA Name: Kumulipo
House: Metal
History: No one knows it! Some believe he came from the sea one night fully grown and ready for battle. This, however, is far from the truth. In actuality he's from a small family that went all their separate ways on a feud and he does not speak of them.
Personality: Stoic and protective, but super in love with his mate Po'ele.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:51 am
Seaki

SoA Name: Po'Ele
History: She grew up near the sea to a single mother who was lost to a particularly strong wave. She has a healthy respect of the water.
Personality: Kind and curious.

SoA Name: Kumulipo
History: No one knows it! Some believe he came from the sea one night fully grown and ready for battle. This, however, is far from the truth. In actuality he's from a small family that went all their separate ways on a feud and he does not speak of them.
Personality: Stoic and protective, but super in love with his mate Po'ele.

Approved! heart  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:32 pm
Zohwhee

SoA Name: Kancane
Owner: Velveteen Angel
House: Earth
Met on pilgrimage or after?: Always
History: Born in the big litter, as he grew up, he began to experiment on herbs and fixing the little boo-boos of his siblings. He was always quiet though, and some thought he was a little bit 'slow' on the intelligence side - as his passion for herbs grew, he grew more talkative, and a bit more confident.
Personality: Slow to anger, even slower to judge, Kancane has always just been 'slow' in general. Contemplative, and cautious, he thinks thoroughly before he acts; there is only one situation in which he acts quickly - when people are injured. He grew up experimenting with herbs, learning on himself which herbs were safe to eat, and definitely not safe to eat (there was a few psychotropic trips in the early days).

<3 So excited to have won this little fella.
Kancane is open for RP with anyone! C:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:27 pm
Zohwhee

SoA Name: Yejide
Owner: SilverLutz
House: Fire
Met on pilgrimage or after?: Option C!
History: A spitfire from birth, Yejide grew up with her siblings and always had the fierce urge to protect them from outsiders. Her burning passion for her family helped shape her into the fierce warrior she is today.
Personality: If those who knew her had to pick one word to describe Yejide, it would be intense. In everything she does, she's got to to be the one that goes the hardest. Incredibly competitive and a bit of a sore loser, Yejide gives everything one hundred and ten percent. She's blunt and believes that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and it takes a special breed to withstand her abrasive personality. Always ready for a fight, Yejide has a fiery temper that is hard to extinguish and her determination is just as impressive. Stubborn and belligerent, she embodies the spirit of a warrior perfectly. If she's going down, she's going down swinging. Her loyalties are with her family and pack and she would do anything for any of them. Yejide's mind is cunning and tactical, making her a dangerous opponent in battle. Her power and loyalty are worth putting up with her harsh personality...in most cases.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:22 pm
Zohwhee

SoA Name: Zdenko
Owner: CaliWolfe
Met on pilgrimage or after?: ---
History: He grew up with his siblings as a colorful and imaginative child. He always saw the world a little bit differently. Shapes and objects could become something different, something unique. He created all sorts of trinkets for siblings to wear as a result of his outlook. Even lucky talismans for them to hold.
Personality: Happy, calm, encouraging of everyone around him and somewhat of a moocher; he can be quite the chatterbox when it comes to anything to do with his house. He sees the beauty in anything and everything. To him: the world is but his studio and nature contains all the materials he needs to create new art. He will encourage the crafters working in his house as he believes them all talented artists, even if they aren't so much. He believes in listening to everyone around him and giving his honest- but kind opinion on the matter will teach lessons on how to advance forward in life. He rarely gets angry at anyone as he tries his hardest to see everyone's outlook and will supress his rage when it boils. That isn't to say he's a perfect being. He has a lot of flaws! Such as forgetting where he puts things (even when they're right in front of him) and delaying important tasks he would much rather avoid. He is downright a child in some sense, but he is intelligent and manipulative when he wants to be. That is... If he ever wanted to be.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 5:06 pm
All accepted, of course! heart  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:31 pm
Zohwhee

Heyo, so I'm finally posting this. > 3>;;;

SoA Name: Yara
Owner: Polette
Met on pilgrimage or after?: Uuuh
History: Hmmm
Personality: Yara is stern but kind, and can hold her own with any creature. She holds a fierce expression, giving a kind smile only to young ones and those that truly deserve it. Not to say she isn't a kind dog, but she regards loyalty in a better light than kindness. If not for her responsibilities, she would join the rankings of Shields, giving her all to defend her pack. I've kind of modeled her a bit after Olivier Armstrong from FMA and Lagertha from Vikings.

SoA Name: Parvati
Owner: Polette
House: Earth
Met on pilgrimage or after?: She could have met on
History: Parvati was born into a peaceful pack with similar values of this one; as the daughter of its leader, though, she felt that she consistently fell in her mother's shadow. As an adult, she came to find another pack, only to have that one disband as well. Soft-spoken and a bit 'ordinary', this pack drew her attention as hope for a new beginning.
Personality: Parvati is fairly reserved; she always viewed herself as 'the normal one' in her large litter, as she wasn't outspoken or adventurous. She always felt a lot of pressure though, as she stuck to her mother's side consistently and was the spitting image of her. Her greatest rebellion was to leave her pack and join a new one, but that ended up not working out like she'd hoped.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 2:58 pm
Yejide was rolled a seer O3o Exciting!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:50 pm
Yay, thanks Pol, dont worry! -hug-

And ooh that's interesting. Will have to see how I can work that into the pack, but I can't see it ever being a negative thing! c:

Will be collecting and starting RP's fairly soon!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:18 pm
Talencia

Polette

SilverLutz

Seaki

CaliWolfe

Velveteen Angel

Kimaria

I want to try and get RP's started soon! If anyone has any suggestions and wants to RP amongst each other then that is awesome.

It is assumed that the pups have spent their lives wandering around the clearing, and now they are older are bringing others with similar interests on a journey of sorts/back to their home/ to partake in a similar craft (ie, fighting, singing, making things). As a product of this, all the siblings should be welcoming and interested in finding others like them, as all the siblings themselves have such different interests and hobbies!

It is assumed that some come and go in the beginning, but some stay and thus the pack is formed and grows!

If you have any questions, PM me. I am still looking for ways to grow the pack c:  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:20 pm
I'm heading to Germany in the morning for 10 days so ill be scarce but when I return I'll be able to rp!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:24 pm
SilverLutz
I'm heading to Germany in the morning for 10 days so ill be scarce but when I return I'll be able to rp!

Oh wow have fun! <3 No worries at all. I know Kim is on holiday from tomorrow too.  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:29 pm
Awesome. Zdenko (water house leader) is up for rp anytime! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:34 pm
If you IM me, and you get a response feel free to ask for AIM RP lol <3

I'm up for RP with Kumo and Elly, together or apart <3  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:34 pm
Talencia

Polette

SilverLutz

Seaki

CaliWolfe

Velveteen Angel

Kimaria

I have started an ORP of sorts in the roguelands. It can be between siblings before they set out on pilgrimages, or after they have found a few others. <3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff