[PRP]Can You Hide Me At The Dance?? (NaviXTocino) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:03 am
"It's just a few minutes off this way." Navi smiled and then took off a little faster, making sure that her new friend could keep up. Soon, she arrived at a tree that had a hut built into it's branches and fluttered down into the doorway. It was a colorful little place, with seashells and glass bottles hanging from strings everywhere, giving a rainbow effect in the reflected sunlight.

With a proud smile, she turned to Tocino. "Welcome!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:19 pm
He looked around nervously. There didn't seem to be any instrument of mass destrustion in here. Maybe this one was safe after all.

Looking at the glass bottles, he poked a colorful blue one and gave Navi a brilliant smile. "This is wonderful!!! So bright and open. Can I live here too?" he asked, having forgot all about the soap on his way up here. They were so high off the ground that nobody could eat him here.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:55 am
Navi was taken by surprise of the male's request. "Live? With me?" She squeaked out, her mind trying to process the best way to handle the situation. After all, they hardly knew one another, but she did want to protect him bests he could; it was just an instinct of sorts.

"Well, I suppose we could always build a second wing." She smiled cheerful-like to him. "Sure, you may call this home!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:30 am
Another wing? Turning toward Navidad with an excited squeal, he grabbed her hands. "You mean I can have a room all to myself?!" he asked, beaming from ear to ear. "We need... What do you build a house with?" he pondered, looking around.  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items