Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calico_Jack

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:26 am
User Image

Ain't nothing wrong with this Chemisrty
Ain't nothing wrong with this Blasphomey

Mica nodded to the nurse, "I am good, have done much worse and been ok. I expect to hear from you soon Mei." He said as she headed out the door. He understood her hesitation to deal with an overbearing adopted parental figure.

And time will tell there is this Pedigree
Experience is another one meant for me

GrandCreationist rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:16 pm
User Image
Keep it coming and I'll light the way home

((Rolling on running into Mei, favorable outcome is No (according to Mei lol).))

Az sighed and walked through the door, nearly running into Mei. "Mei, what are you doing here?" He frowned. "It's not you that I'm discharging is it?" He looked up and around the infirmary, spotting the boy and Melangell. "What's going on, what happened?" He just knew this was going to be the cherry on the cake today. What else could have possibly gone wrong?

I'll be there to take your hurt
Even if I come off worse

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
Xandra_Eiryklav rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:25 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run
Could you catch me for once

((Rolling for reaction... Run 1-6; Freeze 7-13; Spill 14-20))

Mei thought about running, but the fact that running would cause more issues as well as rack up debt with Mica for covering.
"It is my fault. He shot himself saving me from myself." Mei answered boldly as she looked Az in the eye, "He caught me trying to off myself after what happened today. He shouldn't be in trouble because he saved my life at his own expense. I am the one who should be in trouble for what happened."

Mica would have gotten lectured when he should have been thanked. Mei made sure to tip the scales back in alignment, even though she knew she would pay for this. She hoped Az would appreciate the honesty enough to not make things worse for her.

Its the last time
I learn my lesson the hard way

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:40 pm
User Image

Mica did not expect her to tell him everything and sighed. "I don't think that is fair either." He commented, "I shot myself long after taking the gun away due to lack of understanding when it comes to how the safety works. Add to it you saved me too Mei without you helping me bandage the wound who knows what would have happened." He tried to plead a case for Mei who's problems centered from punishments in the first place.

Calico_Jack

Eloquent Elocutionist

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:41 pm
User Image

For a moment he just gaped at her, mouth moving but nothing coming out. "Just... Just... Alright. Go on then. He'll... be commended accordingly." At the very least he could appreciate her honesty. "Just keep in mind you might be seeing a counselor for this." He said as he rubbed his temples. "Now, how is the boy, Melangell. A new student?" He looked at Mica. "When did you arrive? Very unlucky, shot the day you get here." He tsk'd as he eyed the wounded spot, newly dealt with. Could this day possibly get any worse? What in Heaven's name was going on?

Even if I come off worse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:49 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run
Could you catch me for once

"I am not going to a counselor." Mei commented as she headed out the door.
She didn't want to talk to anyone about her issues, and she sure as hell wasn't going to talk to a stranger. She headed down the hall and headed back outside. She planned to just go to her room and sleep today off.

Its the last time
I learn my lesson the hard way

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Calico_Jack

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:53 pm
User Image

Mica shrugged, "Seems par for the course for today." He said and stuck his hand out to the headmaster. "My name is Mica, I am one of the half-demons who joined today, and have made a huge indent for myself and well in myself..." He couldn't help but laugh nervously as if the headmistress wasn't going to yell at him for talking to Mei, which there was no way she would not hear it now.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:23 pm
User Image

"He should be alright. He lost a little blood and needs to drink plenty of fluids but it isn't transfusion-worthy. I didn't even realize he was a half-demon. I was just relieved it wasn't Abaddon stealing things again to be honest." The nurse replied, "I am just glad it was only his foot and he lucked out by missing tendons and the like. He can walk on it now if he likes. It may be a little tender, but it is healed."  

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:36 pm
User Image

Az shook Mica's hand briefly and nodded. "Welcome to the school then. Sorry that it's off to such a bad start." He frowned, then turned to Melangell. "Thank you, for caring with him. I'll sign him out. Please, though, next time remember to bring Ashtoreth in for the students of Demonic origin. She is their Headmistress. Thank you." He turned back to Mica. "Have you been to see Ashtoreth?"

Even if I come off worse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:40 pm
User Image

The Nurse nodded before heading back into her office. She didn't want to call Ashtoreth if she didn't have to. Ashtoreth made the hair on the back of her neck stand on end and that was on a good day. Plus Az was her boss, so she would be more inclined to continue to inform him first anyway.  

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Calico_Jack

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:43 pm
User Image

"Sadly, yes." Mica commented and shook his head. "Let's just say she doesn't like me too much... well I understand why that would be, but nothing I can really do about it." He sighed and shook his head, "So at least you coming to check makes me feel a little safer at the moment, as I went against orders she gave me already." He said still nervous and not thinking about what he was saying.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:10 pm
User Image

Az wanted to laugh at the thought of Ashtoreth having a bad day, but contained himself. "Well, you're all patched up. You don't have to stay here. Dormitories are that way in a stand alone building. There should be some maps on a table just inside the doors if you haven't got one already. Make yourself at home, and welcome to Purgatory." Az smiled and nodded to the boy. "Anything you need to know?" The boy was polite, he'd extend the same courtesy.

Even if I come off worse

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Calico_Jack

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:17 pm
User Image

"Only one question, is there really a reason for the segrigation you are forcing upon Mei?" He asked looking serious for once. "She is hurt right now and seems to be under punishment for something she had no part in." He sighed and shook his head. "I know I am out of line asking that but I worry about people and I know my race pretty much says I shouldn't... maybe it's just my human side showing through."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:27 pm
User Image

Az sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "There are things that she and I disagree on. There are things involving her that I worry about. Sometimes the things I say some out a little harsh, and sometimes she may take them out of context. I worry about her, care for her like my own. Maybe I do get a little harsh." He sighed. "I don't know how to explain it, Mica. Not to you at least." He frowned. Had he been too quick to jump? Was he being to hard on today's young demons? Just because he'd seen things didn't mean things wouldn't change with time...

Even if I come off worse

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Calico_Jack

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:52 pm
User Image

"I'm just glad my injury took her mind off of what she was planning on doing." He said and gingerly stood on foot, It was sore but nothing like I was earlier. "All I know is that between this, finding out who my father is, and learning not only do I have a brother but it's the headmistress's son. I think I'm going back to my dorm and hoping that my crazy random luck passes with the day." He said with a sigh and looked at what was left of his favorite shirt... Well it was still lucky cause it stopped the bleeding at least.

Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas