Submit

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:53 pm
I have one, and way to many games to list.....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:02 pm
[Kegan]
maui boy no ka oi
I've got one. Only 3DS games I have are Super Street Fighter 4 and OoT3D though. OoT3D is all I really needed though.
You are not really enjoying the system properly if you only own those 2 games. I wouldn't even call them important games. They were just launch filler compared to what came later.
Nothing caught my eye on the 3ds so far. I wanted to see a remake of mm for the 3ds but that never materialized. I find that of all the modern day consoles I have, the 3ds is the one I play least of them all unless you include original ds games. The problem is that all the interesting games are being released on ds so there isn't much going for the 3ds in terms of exclusive titles. At least the vita has the cross-platform PlayStation all stars. I play my GameCube more than I play my 3ds honestly. Hell I spend more time on my phone playing on a gba emulator simply because the 3ds is too large a device for me to justify carrying around to only play one game at a time. It's not that it's a bad console, it's just that it's nothing special compared to the dsi aside from its support of wpa encryped networks.  

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:39 am
Go download some game demos off the eShop.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:15 pm
The 3DS lets you carry FAR more than just one title.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:19 pm
Yeah, it looks like retail only big game releases are going to become a minority.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:14 pm
Nintendo embracing digital releases is a thing of beauty.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:02 am
Now if they'd just embrace the idea of weekly sales...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:50 pm
I have a 3DS, and while I still play my Lite pretty often, I really enjoy what my 3DS has to offer. My favorite feature of the 3DS itself definitely is Streetpass, even if I don't get them that often.

So far I have Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance, Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, Mario Kart 7, OoT3D, Super Mario 3D Land, and Paper Mario: Sticker Star. For download titles I have most of the free ones (Pokedex 3D, Swapnote, etc), Link's Awakening DX, Pokemon Dream Radar, and Colors! 3D.

Eventually I want to get Kid Icarus: Uprising, Fire Emblem Awakening, and several games not yet released (Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, and Pokemon X or Y ...probably X).

I wish the eShop's Virtual Console had SNES and GBA games (aside from the Ambassador ones).  

Puu-chan

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:47 am
I think that KIU should be a priority for any 3DS owner, but I do understand that some people find the default mode of control a little daunting. If it's any kind of help to hear: I'm super uncoordinated, and I adapted to KIU really easily.

Although if you don't use the stand, lengthy online matches will probably make your hands cramp.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:07 pm
I just haven't gotten it yet because I don't have enough money to buy ever game I want. xD

I've heard about the learning curve with the controls, and I pretty much always like having to learn new ways to play games.  

Puu-chan

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:26 pm
Puu-chan
I just haven't gotten it yet because I don't have enough money to buy ever game I want. xD

I've heard about the learning curve with the controls, and I pretty much always like having to learn new ways to play games.

I can't imagine you not liking Kid Icarus. It's pretty great when you find your comfort zone in that game. Also, the multiplayer is more fun than it needs to be.

BTW, why Pokemon X over Pokemon Y?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:30 pm
I never said I didn't like it. xD I haven't tried it, sure, but I will when I get the chance. It simply isn't at the top of my priority list for games.

I think Xerneus (the X exclusive legendary) looks too majestic to pass up. I'll be making my final decision closer to their release based of if there's any version exclusive areas (or differences outside of Pokemon).  

Puu-chan

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:38 pm
Man... it seems like everyone prefers that legendary. Yveltal is where it's at. Y BIRD IS GO.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:48 pm
Pretty much everyone on the internet does, anyway. I admit that Yveltal is awesome, too, especially because it looks like an evil Lugia.  

Puu-chan

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces