Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Artificial Children [CLOSED!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iimixi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:13 pm
ninja User Image]

Name:Tomori Hinomiya [full name]
Nickname/s:Tomo-chan and whatever you can think of
Race:Human
Crush:*Blush*....I'm not comfortable with sharing something like that
Personality:Tomori is a sweet, kind, and gentle girl. She will always put others first and will almost never say no if you ask for her assistance. She is often shy and is very gullible. She gives unconditionally and expects nothing else in return.
Powers: Tomori is just your average human, nothing more.
Biography:Tomori's history is a mystery to others. A sweet kind girl can be pictured with a healthy family behind her and supporting her, giving her the same amount of love she gives others. However, those people are mistaken. Tomori actually lives alone, and provides for herself. She does indeed have a family, but has always felt like she's been a burden to them, so she lives on her own. I know. This seems silly, but it means much more to her. She is also a strange girl since she be-friends people who are known to be called out casts or different. She is friends with artificial children.
Likes:Being with her friends, helping others, cheering someone up
Dislikes:rainy days, dark skies,and violence
Extra?:
Role:Student
Do you know who the Creator is?: Nope...only heard rumors of this creator
Username: Teh_unforgiven_marshmello

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:00 am
User Image

Name:
Amaterasu Takeshi
Nickname/s:
Goes by mostly Amy, but sometimes by Terra
Appears roughly around seventeen or eighteen
Race:
Artificial Child
Crush:
Not anyone yet
Personality:
Amy holds a personality of her own. She is sarcastic but can joke easily. She is boyish, but can dress up and look nice for an occasion. Amy can be quiet the actress and elegant when the time is right, but also lazy and clumsy at times. Though she is caring for her own 'siblings'.
Powers:
❀ Animation - Can get her drawings to come to life. They carry emotions and can move. Amy can talk to them.
❀ Enhanced Accuracy - Sight is the most powerful sense of hers.
❀ Linguistics - Allows her to understand all languages.
Biography:
Amy was born to two wealthy families. She was taken care of maids and nurses along with her stubborn and spoiled older brother. She often stayed hidden in her room or library while she studied and drew. She then discovered her power of creating images coming to life. This is also where she discovered her act for languages.

During archery class is when she discovered her talent of accuracy. Her parents were there for that, surprisingly. During a raid, her house was one of the ones that got hit. Her brother and parents were the ones killed first. Amy watched.

As they slowly killed her, she laid there and was going to activate one of her pictures, but died as soon as she touched it. She then awoke in a room on a bed. There she knew the Creator had helped her. She has a new life. She goes to a different archery class because of all that now.
❀ Tea; Green tea to be exact
❀ Music
❀ Strawberries and apples
Dislikes:
❀ Rudeness and stupidity
❀ Absolute silence
❀ Oranges or bananas
❀ Winter
Extra?:
❀ Practices archery ❀Often draws, but doesn't let them come to life
Role:
Artificial Child
Do you know who the Creator is?:
Yes. The Creator saved me.
Username:
Ultimate Holly ninja

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

CydroidBlues

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:02 am
User Image
ninja

Name: Jack Yagami
Nickname/s: (None)
Race: Artificial Human
Crush: Nobody At The Moment..
Personality: Calm, Quiet, Intimidating, At Times Sarcastic, and Always Ready For Fighting
Powers: Healing Factor, Speed ((I'm not trying to copy anyone D:, so i apoligize if anyone has this power already)), and hand to hand combat ((More of a Skill than a Power sweatdrop ))
Biography: I know Very Little of my past.. I know I'm not real, but my life didn't seem like the "Grew Up in a Good Home, With a Good Family" Either. So the bad news could only pile on, I was informed I had an "Artificial Brother", "The Perfect Soldier" They kept saying.

The only reason, I became One of "The Creators" Protectors, was because My "Brother" Managed to Escape, and At the Moment Is Nowhere to Be Found. So it was decided the "Next Best Thing" would be put to good use. It's not Like I don't enjoy Protecting the One Who Made Me, I was made for A Job Like This, but i was a "Successful Failure" So to speak...

There was a good reason I was made......, To Protect the Creator. Funny How The Recessive Type Like Myself, was chosen even after all of that. I guess i am trusted more than i thought. I am expected to die during the fighting, due to my Genes so to speak, but I was Created like this, so I welcome the person who will kill me...
Likes: The Fighting, The Feeling of Being Useful, and The Pain, Making Him Feel Alive ((Sounds Wrong I know, but yeah... surprised ))
Dislikes: Any Threats towards, The Creator, or any of The Artificial Humans, Feeling Useless of Course, and A Short Fight
Extra?: "We're all just Pawns in a Bigger Game, We don't yet have even a grasp on understanding.."
Role: Artificial Human
Do you know who the Creator is?: I know of the creator's identity, Why would I be assigned to Protect someone I don't even know I'm protecting? She may seem Cold, and Heartless to People, but It would make sense for her, I don't blame her, Seeing all of those who are trying to kill her.
Username:-James-D-McTavish-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:07 am
Yaneza-kun

It's fine xD Accepted c:

Teh_unforgiven_marshmello

Ultimate Holly

-James-D-McTavish-

Accepted c:

The Nekomimi

Metalrocker11712

I think we have enough people to start now c:
It's morning and poeple are arriving to school~  

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:40 am
User Image
User Image

Ⓗave you ever had a dream you hated?xxx
Ⓑut no matter how many times you begged, it was true?xxx

Morning. What a somewhat dreadful thing. Especially for this blond as it was another inspection day at the school for the Creator and any information on that person and the Artificial Children. Well...there was one slight problem for this child, she was the Creator. Sitting up in her bed and rolling her shoulders, she had to get ready for school. Who was this child? Alice Margatroid. A young blond 'dollmaker' as she claimed. She lived in a house all on her own, especially after her mothers passing who was the Creator before her as Alice sighed. Alone. What a natural feeling, everything she did made her become like this. But that thought didn't stay for long as she could actually smell pancakes. Had someone infriltrated her house and tried to kill her? She wondered as she peeked out of her room before running downstairs into the kitchen and noticed it was her beloved doll, Shanghai, cooking for her. Her heart beat soon slowed down, panic was fading finally as she softly smiled before eating up her breakfast then left with the doll for school. Alice though, still seemed annoyed. It was all because of them annoying little hunters, she couldn't make any more of her children because of them. That was what annoyed her the most.

After snapping away from her train of thought, she noticed she was now at school...wow...her thoughts seemed to occupy her time very quickly as she didn't even remember anything when she was walking or what she passed but atleast she was at school as she hugged Shanghai before sighing and walking into school. She wanted to sleep, that was all she wanted right now.

ut.f.urls.

Yaneza-kun

The Nekomimi

Ultimate Holly

-James-D-McTavish-

Metalrocker11712

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:21 pm
Yume no Shirube

Morichika, Rinnosuke

Creator's Protector

"While the enemies of the Creator still draw breath..."

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Morning. The sun rose, every normal person got up to prepare for the day. Emerging from the shadowy alleyway came Rinnosuke, who came to call the alley home. He really did not need sleep to operate like most people, and he is known to be able to function normally while staying awake for 170 hours straight. Today was one of the dreaded inspection day at the school, where there would be people asking about the Creator and the Artificial Children. He has stayed his blade for over a week now, and he feared he may have to slay another group of these people to keep them in check. Perhaps that would be for another time. Today's first priority was to meet the Creator and made sure she was in perfect condition. If there was anything wrong, he would take it upon himself to correct it. Everything and anything for the Creator.

As he walked to the school, he encountered children who called him by his neighborhood nickname, "Rhino-kun" because of his name, "Rinnosuke." It was all in good humor. Rinnosuke laughed with the children and watched them scatter as they raced to their own school. As he approached the school building, he made note of the people entering and what items they had on themselves. He got preoccupied to the point that he only snapped out of his self-induced trance when he scanned Shanghai, the Creator's doll. When he saw the blond "girl" (he really doesn't want to call the Creator a girl out of respect, but he can't help but notice that he seems to look older than her) and he flashed a toothy smile as he sauntered over to her.

"Good morning, Alice." Rinnosuke greeted. It was hard not to call her "ma'am", but it was for her own good, especially with those Hunters and their surveillance agents.

"...there can be no peace."

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

CydroidBlues

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:31 pm
Yume no Shirube
User Image
User Image

Morning. What a somewhat dreadful thing. Especially for this blond as it was another inspection day at the school for the Creator and any information on that person and the Artificial Children. Well...there was one slight problem for this child, she was the Creator. Sitting up in her bed and rolling her shoulders, she had to get ready for school. Who was this child? Alice Margatroid. A young blond 'dollmaker' as she claimed. She lived in a house all on her own, especially after her mothers passing who was the Creator before her as Alice sighed. Alone. What a natural feeling, everything she did made her become like this. But that thought didn't stay for long as she could actually smell pancakes. Had someone infriltrated her house and tried to kill her? She wondered as she peeked out of her room before running downstairs into the kitchen and noticed it was her beloved doll, Shanghai, cooking for her. Her heart beat soon slowed down, panic was fading finally as she softly smiled before eating up her breakfast then left with the doll for school. Alice though, still seemed annoyed. It was all because of them annoying little hunters, she couldn't make any more of her children because of them. That was what annoyed her the most.

After snapping away from her train of thought, she noticed she was now at school...wow...her thoughts seemed to occupy her time very quickly as she didn't even remember anything when she was walking or what she passed but atleast she was at school as she hugged Shanghai before sighing and walking into school. She wanted to sleep, that was all she wanted right now.

ut.f.urls.

Yaneza-kun

The Nekomimi

Ultimate Holly

-James-D-McTavish-

Metalrocker11712

User Image
Jack walked into the school, and sighed.
He looked around for the Creator, he was informed of what he was supposed to do before school started. He didn't keep any trace of information on him, just incase, because of the inspections going on. His mission: Protect the Creator, and eliminate any threats without being found out about.
"Let's see....."
He looked around and found The Creator and walked over.
"Good morning, I see you both made here alright"
He said in a calm tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Alice heard her name and looked up to notice a silver haired male and then a black haired male. Yup, she looked up at them. Damn this small size she was given as she puffed a cheek out at the thought before looking to them both then straight ahead, "Good morning, Rinnosuke-kun, Jack-kun." She spoke, nodding to both of them out of pure respect as she then noticed Shanghai was moving much more violently in her arms. As if wanting to get out and attack. Was it because hunters were here already? She wondered as she frowned at the doll before letting her go and noticed the doll simply floated infront of the three of them and pointed her small sword, built just for her own good, at the two males. It simply made Alice genuinely smile a bit as when Shanghai saw that smile, she stopped and went back to the safety of Alice. Sitting in the blond girls arms with a red face, embarrased about what she'd done now as Alice simply hugged the doll as she usually did. But a sigh seemed to finally escape as she looked forward idlely and noticed a couple of men in suits talking to people. Buggar. Did she prepare something? Nope...it was just that her grimoire was inside her locker so if she was to get found out finally, she might not be able to get to her locker in time as she muttered a swear under her breath before stating her mind.

"It's annoying how them people are here nearly ever stupid day." She stated in that cold tone she usually had around strangers. Yup, annoyed Alice had surfaced. She hated today now, she simply wanted to know though why these people wouldn't give up. It wasn't as though she did anything wrong though, jeez, were these people blind or something? She'd probably saved lives for what she'd done but it seemed no one would believe that of litle old Alice as she sighed again before walking. "Just act natural...so they say." She muttered to no one in particular as she walked forward hoping not to be pounced on with questions by one of the hunters. But guess what, today was a day of misfortune as she grumbled, noticing one of the hunters blocking her path. She was now thinking about something else when this hunter was speaking to her, asking er questions and pestering for answers. She still said nothing. It was kind of obvious now. Her mind was elsewhere completely.

ut.f.urls.

Yaneza-kun

The Nekomimi

Ultimate Holly

-James-D-McTavish-

Metalrocker11712

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:04 pm
Yume no Shirube

Morichika, Rinnosuke

Creator's Protector

User Image

Rinnosuke smiled at Alice then saw the black-haired guy approach them with a greeting. This is the other guy. He was the Yin, and Rinnosuke was the Yang. Together, they made what seemed to be the protective force of the Creator. Although, the only thing Rinnosuke was able to find out about Jack was that he liked the conflict. He wanted to fight. He was more of a sword, who is always deadly and will kill if swung at an enemy. Rinnosuke compared himself more as a shield, who would block attacks and only be lethal if there was no other choice. They may have been designed for the same purpose, but Rinnosuke was not acquainted with Jack.

Shanghai's act made Rinnosuke smile, then noticed that she turned a hue of red. Embarrassed, perhaps, but it would take more interaction with the doll to truly know what she does in certain situations. Rinnosuke adjusted his glasses as he saw the hunters asking people left and right. These guys were just horrible. Pester here, pester there, pester everywhere! They wouldn't stop until they got some information, and sadly for those who really did not want to be involved and just told the Hunters lies, they got hunted down and harrassed. But today, a hunter blocked Alice's path. After a barrage of questions and no reply whatsoever from the Creator, Rinnosuke knew that it was time to act. He stepped forward and pressed his forearm against the Hunter's chest. "Leave the girl alone. Don't you remember asking her a few days back? You really think she'd know something new?" Rinnosuke shot at the Hunter.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:20 pm
User Image
Jack watched them both and followed them as they walked, He knew about the man with silver hair, They were both different but were there for the same purpose, As much as Jack was the type who could enjoy conflict, he was completely different when there was no threat around, he was calm with a small smile, so between him, the creator, and the other artificials, he was a kind, caring person.
He walked over to see a hunter blocking Alice's way, and Rinnosuke was in front of the hunters, he didn't step in, because he knew more than one person being on the defensive would be a little suspicious, so he stood back to see what would happen, and if there was gonna be trouble, then he'd step in.  

CydroidBlues

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Alice suddenly snapped out of her daydream and noticed Rinnosuke inbetween her and the hunter. Oh...well that was new. Maybe something lucky could occur today? She somewhat hoped that at least as she noticed the Hunter back down, somewhat. Though he seemed to have a questioning look on his face as he was about to speak again up until Alice started to try and drag Rinnosuke into the school building before turning to Jack and gave a simple head motion as in to say 'get over here'. It seemed Shanghai was a bit annoyed with that Hunter as well as she was struggling a little bit to try and get out and beat the insulting man to a pulp. Alice managed to try and keep Shanghai under control at the same time as trying to drag Rinnosuke away. Oh my, she certainly had her hands full as she looked around, noticing another guard looking over in suspicion. Mainly because he simply found it strange but it seemed that he took no notice of it when he remembered that others did the same thing. This whole thing was getting slightly out of hand as Alice spoke to Rinnosuke, "Come on. Don't worry about him." She spoke quietly whilst biting her lip from Shanghai now biting on her thumb. It was strange but the doll was getting protective over Alice again, was that not noticeable yet? Oh well, Alice was simply struggling to try and get bnoth under control it seemed as she bit her lip slightly. Just wanting to get to her locker quickly and get her grimoire.

It seemed though the guard was going to pester more but seemed to eventually give in as he walked away. But one thing was clear to Alice, that man didn't have a recogniseable accent. Did that mean that he was from elsewhere. She wondered with a simple frown, now in deep thought...again but another bite from Shanghai seemed to snap her right out of it.

ut.f.urls.

Yaneza-kun

-James D McTavish-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:42 pm
User Image
Jack walked over to their position and stretched for a bit, and yawning.
"I wonder who's bright idea was it to bring hunters here to interrogate everyone, most of the students here are just telling lies, because they want to be left alone, i wonder when they'll start to realize nobody knows anything..."
He asked the other two.
He looked around watching the hunters walking around stopping people for information, his best bet was to seem more innocent, by acting like the other students, afraid and confused. He managed to pull it off well, the hunters managed to keep away seeing as he looked like he was just another student that didn't know what he was doing.  

CydroidBlues

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:48 pm
Yume no Shirube

Morichika, Rinnosuke

Creator's Protector

User Image

Rinnosuke nearly got into an argument with the hunter until he felt Alice tugged on him. He got the message that the Creator wanted to leave, cause no more commotion. It was a holy order to Rinnosuke, coming from the Creator even though she did not explicitly say. She was dragging him away from the hunter and into the school, so it's as if the Creator said, "Back off, Rinnosuke." When Alice told him to forget about the guy, Rinnosuke nodded casually. It was painful being casual to the person who brought you to existence, but he had to do it. He always had, when there were other people around. He noticed Jack didn't jump at the Hunter when he interrogated Alice, which was good. Smart thinking on his part, actually. Two guys with no physical similarities suddenly jumping to protect a blond girl would surely look suspicious. Hell, if Jack jumped in, they might as well hold up a sign that said, "We're Artificial Children and this girl is the Creator."

Rinnosuke followed the pull of the Creator, and he noticed she was biting on her lip, but noticed Shanghai was biting on Alice's thumb. Rinnosuke held Alice's hand, in a manner that Alice would still be holding Shanghai. He knew that Shanghai meant a lot to Alice, so he tried his best not to do anything that would suggest or even look like he was trying to take the doll away. The doll can bite, that's for sure, but Rinnosuke couldn't tell if the Creator was in pain or anything. "Are you alright?" Rinnosuke asked Alice. He looked up at Jack to acknowledge his remark. "I doubt they'll stop even if they knew no one knew anything." he replied to Jack.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Alice nodded to his question. She was fine but that Hunter had an accent. She was sure of it and she didn't recognise it. She always hit her lip when in deep thought as she watched Shanghai continue to bite her thumb in pure frustration with the young blond girl. Alice looked to the doll. She wanted to protect her too but the doll could do nothing, hence why it did what it did as Alice simply gave a small smile before responding to Jack, "Even if they're lies, they could still be leads for them. Sometimes false rumours can cause something to happen." She spoke before noticing that Shanghai was no longer biting on her thumb but was instead sulking with the female as Alice sighed a bit. Now she had to talk to this doll, despite the doll being unable to talk, only produce a single sound, Alice could always understand what she was saying. Afterall, she was the creator of this little doll as Shanghai had folded her arms and was pouting. Alice, on the other hand, finally noticed Rinnosuke holding her hand, but she took no notice to it. Afterall, she simply thought better of it because if she was still pulling on his sleeve, she'd probably rip it and that would make her feel guilty. But if I was like this, such a predicament couldn't happen. The blue eyed female simply looked to them, "I need to grab my...'book' then head to home room." She stated bluntly. She just somewhat needed that grimoire of hers then she could relax during the lessons. She'd been to school for a long time anyway and it was a waste of point to relearn old things, as she'd stated in the past before as she looked to the two, hoping to hurry to her locker and grab her book then head to class.

ut.f.urls.

Yaneza-kun

-James D McTavish-

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:06 pm
Yume no Shirube

Morichika, Rinnosuke

Creator's Protector

User Image

Rinnosuke let go of the Creator's hand and looked at Jack. The Creator had given an order, at least, to Rinnosuke it sounded like one. She had to get her 'book' and proceed to homeroom. Rinnosuke replied with a silent nod as he awaited the Creator to lead the way. Rinnosuke was two rooms down from Alice's, so he would be there in a moment's notice should she require his aid.

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas