Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
(PRP) Reuniting (Octultus X Jadus) // Test RP <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:48 pm
OpticPeach
DieKraft Fe-Amon

((Now I'm confused. The last post I did was meant for the post at the end. So do I need to fix something? O.o))
(( No---your reply is still in order. You just reply to this one.Your reply was to the last post I made but I accidentally changed it instead of postign a new one. XD So I edited the last one and reposted it so you can see what to reply to now. ^^ See the edit button? I accidentally edited in response to your last post rather than Quoting it so it changed the post I already made that you already replied to XD ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:25 pm
User ImageStumbling forward a bit more, Jadus hissed softly to herself as she lost her footing on one of the steps and nearly fell again. Today was just not her day it seemed, and with everyone watching she just looked like a big fool. All she wanted to do was go up there and do her performance so she could leave, but apparently her head didn't like that idea one bit. She had a splitting headache that just kept getting worse, and the more she tried to fight it the dizzier she seemed to get. Her stubbornness was just getting her into more trouble, but the show must go on.

"Don't worry about me, sir knight. I'll be...fine," she said softly, shaking her head and regretting it as another spasm of pain shot through it. A concussion was almost certain to her at this point. She didn't know what she had hit when she landed on the ground, but boy had it messed her up.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

(OOC: Yay! Back on track now!)  

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ѳcȶulȶus

Knight of the Realm:
☁ Dispassionate Watcher ☁

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Octultus could hardly contain himself. the next time she stumbles I'll-- he could hardly finish the thought as she stumbled again, grasping her head.

With a flash of blinding yellow sunlight over the crowd, wings spread and pumped him up with a gust onto the stage where he approached the female with a somewhat, expressionless look. He was almost in a trance-like state wanting to protect her.

Between the underlying guilt of the whole ordeal his fault in the first place, he could hardly help himself. He picked her up in his arms, cradling her and turned to the crowd.

"Afraid the show is canceled until further notice." he spoke loud, cold and strong, a kingly might to his voice which he had not previously shown to many. The command was almost too much for the crowd, a few began to boo and then the lot began to flit away from the scene, deciding to go elsewhere to spend their gold.
Luckily the scene did not escalate...

"You are hurt and I am taking you to a healer," he spoke with a similar stern reverberation but its melodic quality had returned.

His wings pumped hard against the ground and wind as he dove off the stage to the far right, her in tow, and began to raise into the sky. Sun, though bright, was now on their backs and not blinding either of them as it was int he stage. Perhaps that is why he looked closer now, at her and the town below. Perhaps he secretly just wanted a better look at her, but these were speculator-y thoughts and naught more.

The wind flashed against their faces, it was colder, flying in the winter's first sun, and his hair was finally blown far from his face and behind him. Wings ever-vigilantly pumping and eventually evening out as he looked down on the town in search of the healer's place of business.

׺°”˜ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ `”°º×

OpticPeach

((OOC ; huzzah on track-ness! ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:11 pm
User ImageJadus yelped in surprise as she was swooped off her feet, the unexpected action jostling her and causing her to shrink into the form of her savior. As much as she didn't want to admit it, his warm chest was a whole lot nicer to be than down there performing for people. She couldn't resist the urge to peek over his arm and glance down at the town below, but as soon as she did she instantly regretted it.

"We're really high up, sir knight," the Ista said, her voice trembling slightly. It wasn't like she made it a habit to go soaring above the clouds with a handsome Gwilith stallion every day of her life. "Are you sure you can carry me? I probably weigh a ton," she continued, blushing lightly as she buried her face back into his chest.

All the noises of the city had faded away and she could feel the steady wind drumming a steady beat against them. If it wasn't for the fact that they were so high above the ground with no safety net she might actually enjoy what they were doing. The silence definitely did wonders for her headache. It still hurt a lot, but with the knight's arms wrapped around her she felt a lot better. A healer would be a nice thing, but she had so little money. There was no way she could afford to go to one. She didn't dare tell him that now, but once they landed she would explain it to him and maybe even go back to perform. All the people who had come to see her were probably furious, and on top of that she would probably lose half her earnings from it.

Just forget about it and stay with the handsome knight.

Shaking her head, she could almost laugh at that thought. There was no way her knight in shining armor would stay for long. He had things to do, duties that took precedents over her, and she couldn't make him stay just because she wanted to get to know him better.

She didn't even know his name!

You could learn it, and a whole lot more too.

No. Once they landed she would agree to going to the healer, but after that she would let him go. There was no sense trying to talk him into spending more time with her when he had business to attend to.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

(OOC: And the inner monologues begin! XD)  

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:54 pm

Ѳcȶulȶus

Knight of the Realm:

"My name is not Sir Knight, it is Octultus, Lord of the Northern Lodge." he spoke matter-of-factly, trying not to sound too proud of his title which took him his entire youth and adulthood to attain. Lengthy pause and the wind in his ears lead to a bit of an internal struggle amongst his duties. One of which was the fair--but if performers were not there to perform anyway what was the point?

Can't she just accept the help and move on? She could get back to performing quicker if she would just cooperate... He looked as though he wanted to sigh but the expression faded with the wind passing by, and like a cloud form one could not really tell if it was ever there or not.

Octultus let his wings spread and he circled the town, looking down still for a healer. He did not see a shop nearby...

Good Gods, where s the healer? Though his face showed no sign, he was indeed worried about her and the crowd which he was neglecting. There were other knights there after all, and they could handle any disruptions at the stage if there were any.

He had a tendency to forget he was not the only knight in the realm...

Wings flitted faster and faster as they approached a descending area, a large open field at the edge of town. The wind seemed to slow and the quiet hushed murmurs of the forest behind and the hills below was like music; rustling and grumblings and rollings of sounds over hills, all natural in their own symphony and each knowing their parts.

They reached the ground with a soft thudding of his hooves, a short runway was made of the hillside and he set her down atop the hill crest where he stopped to speak to her.

"I did not see a healer here. I know of one but it may take some time to get to her and I doubt you're willing to fly for that long."

OpticPeach

((OOC ; LOL ! ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:25 pm
Jadus paused and tilted her head at the stallion when they landed, not sure if she had heard him right. That name sounded so familiar. It was one she knew, but it was such a long time ago. There was just something she wasn't remembering. Something important. It frustrated her to no end that she couldn't remember.

"Do I know you?" she questioned softly, stumbling into him slightly as she moved to get closer. With her head spinning, it was hard to think and all she really wanted to do was sleep. There was no healer around, and the ground looked very comfortable at the moment.

Go ahead. Take a nap.

No. A nap was not a good idea. With every passing moment she grew more and more tired though and couldn't help herself from curling up in a ball and trying to sleep. It wasn't like she wanted to pass out, she just couldn't hold her eyes open any longer without a serious fight. Her protector would probably be pretty unhappy with her, but she didn't care. She couldn't stay awake any longer.

"I'm going to sleep now, Octultus. Wake me up when it's time for me to perform," she sighed, closing her eyes.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

(OOC: Nap time for Jadus. XD)  

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:42 am

Ѳcȶulȶus

Knight of the Realm:

His head was turned away from her when she spoke at first, he looked over his shoulder at her, realizing she intended to sleep come hell or high water, and this forced his body to spin on heel and doing so had just barely enough time to catch her before she hit the ground with her head. She was out before he touched her though, and this...was not a good thing.

Reaching down, his arms cradled her in his own once more, softer this time and his expression changed to almost pity, hinting at a long lost memory that was simply not within his reach.

His hooves beat the ground in agitation as his wings spread far to the sides, down the hill with a whoosh and a great leap he pumped his wings up and down to get them into the air once more. Clouds gathered in the west broke the sun from their forms and he began to fly due south, the Tower held the most experienced healer he knew.

The Lady Ithil would fix her with a matter of minutes, it seemed. He would take her there and return her promptly to the stage.
His code would not allow anything less as it was the only way he knew for sure to get her well and keep her mind sharp in the process for her performances.

Why would a performer be so clumsy? he pondered, for it was indeed she that bumped into, or rather bounced off of, him! He mulled it over as the hours passed, clouds birds and beasts below bellowed or ran when his great wings made shadow over them. The stature of his station in the sky near demanded respect and several awes and oohs by children playing in fields below.

Roads, river and wind passed by under the two, it seemed a longer journey than he remembered when at last he saw,ere break of twinkling stars to the far darkened sky, now clear of clouds, the lights, newly lit and twinkling red and green in the tower's top floor.

He had never seen the inside of the top floor of the tower, but wondered at it often. Why it glowed green and why it was lit every night. Tiri was a bit of a hermit, and did not appreciate company, but so many often intruded it seemed she had little to do but offer hospitality.

The entire trip was silent, and just outside the tower the thundering of his hooves reached solid dirt. Chunks flew behind them as he had been flying a while and forgot his own strength, like an eagle gently clutching the finest of meals in its clutches, he was most gentle as he carried her to the door, large and round, at the southward facing tower. e walked around its perimeter to reach the door, now covered in winter-clad ice.

He was able to reach the door to knock with a single hand without disturbing her too much...

OpticPeach

((OOC ; XD poor thing! ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:40 pm
User Image
Jadus jerked awake, glancing around at her unknown surroundings. The last thing she remembered was falling asleep on the ground, but she was definitely not there now. She didn't know where she was now. From where she was laying she couldn't see Octultus, which worried her even more.

Maybe he left me.

No. He wouldn't do that. For one thing he was a knight sworn to protect people, and for the other, she was sure he liked speaking to her. She had enjoyed speaking to him when she had the chance and he wasn't being protective, so she was hoping he felt the same. At least a little.

"I wonder where he went," she muttered softly to herself, glancing around the darkened room to try and see some place he could've run off to. She noted that her head didn't hurt though, which was a very big improvement from before. She couldn't really even hold her head up before, so now that she could she felt a whole lot better. Deciding to look for him instead of just sitting there, she stood up slowly, not wanting to fall back down if she was still a little unstable. Once she had stood up and knew she wouldn't fall over, the Ista wandered around, hesitantly calling out Octultus' name in attempts to find him.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

(OOC: Hope you don't mind the time skip. ^^')  

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:53 pm

Ѳcȶulȶus

Knight of the Realm:

As she approached from her place lying down in the cellar's spare bed, she would come upon the following scene....

Octultus was sitting across from an older mare, silvery hair and deep eyes were held behind orbs of glass and wire frame. Her books were stacked higher than the eye could easily make out and covered most of the walls and cabinets. Minus one large one containing potions in a glass case, frosted with runes reminiscing ancient times. The room was scarcely decorated, minus the large fire and cauldron in the center of the round tower's base floor. The smoke rose steadily up into seemingly nothing, but a single spiral staircase seemed to lead upwards to whatever end the smoke might find.

"You are awake," Octultus looked up over his cup and set it down on the table near Tiri's; the mistress of the Tower and Master Alchemist.

"She should be fine when she gets her bearing," Tiri spoke with great enthusiasm, pleased to see her remedy taking effect and the subject healing so well.

"You have been out a whole day, lady," he spoke clamly. "I was worried when you lost consciousness and took you tot he best healer in the land." he gestured to Tiri. She had charged him a pretty penny for her services so unannounced, but it was well worth it to have her on her feet in such a short time.

His hands went crossed in front of his chest as he looked her over.

"You appear to have healed near complete." With a nod he thanked Tiri who put a third cup of tea on the table. She had expected the mare to wake sometime in the afternoon...

"Sit. Have some food, it will be a long road back to the place we left behind." Octultus nodded, gesturing the chair before where he had sat in offering to her.

OpticPeach

((OOC ; Actually, Please ask first next time. I had plans for that particular post... But we can move on for now~! ^^. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:58 pm
DieKraft Fe-Amon

I'm sorry. D: I can just edit the previous post since you had plans for it. I'm perfectly okay with redoing it. If you'd rather that. I didn't mean to change it up on you. ^^  

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:59 pm
OpticPeach
DieKraft Fe-Amon

I'm sorry. D: I can just edit the previous post since you had plans for it. I'm perfectly okay with redoing it. If you'd rather that. I didn't mean to change it up on you. ^^
((no worries for now. We can move on. :> ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:13 pm
User Image
Jadus nodded and sat down next to the stallion, taking the offered drink and sipping it slowly as she nervously looked between him and the wise looking mare. She did feel a lot better, and it seemed to be all thanks to the intriguing older mare across from her. How she had managed to heal her so fast astounded her, but there was no point in asking her about it. Turning back towards the stallion, she smiled at him and patted his shoulder.

"You can relax, sir knight. I will be up for any journey you take us on. You're the one who should relax now. You've carried and cared for me far more than you were expected to and are probably exhausted from it. I'm not exactly the lightest thing around even if you are a very strong stallion," she smiled at him. "And I must thank you as well, miss for assisting me. What is it that I owe you for the help?" she questioned the mare.

Jadus was not one to owe a person, and now that she owed both the healer and Octultus, she felt as though she needed to repay them both somehow. She didn't know what to repay them with though.

You could always gather ingredients of some sort for the healer.

This was true, but that still left Octultus.

"Would gathering herbs or ingredients be sufficient payment? And what about you, Octultus? What can I repay you with?"

DieKraft Fe-Amon

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:54 am

Ѳcȶulȶus

Knight of the Realm:

Octultus was surprised to see this expression cross the mare's face. He was prepared to take her back, the Guild of course payed for everything, since the incident involved a member she would be taken safely back and the debt to the Alchemist was paid in full already. What was this mare thinking?
Lost in thought, he did not think to tell her any of this, as he finished his tea and set the cup on the table. Tiri had gotten up and was already tending the dishes and now mostly empty teapot when...

"What do owe you?"

Jadus had just stepped in it...

Tiri eye'd the female with a a subtle hint of amusement in her eyes.

"And what would a performer know of alchemy, eh?" she lowered her ears, taking it rather insultingly that she thought just anyone could do her work. Tiri did not go around asking performers if they needed help on stage did she? No!

"Your debt is paid, missy," she spoke, not demeaning, but rather matter-of-factly, with no small amount of insult added. Tiri-Ithil was an old lady, after all, did younglings like her simply not know the ways of the world outside her own little traveling bubble?
Tiri was taken back with a look she got from Octultus and sighed, setting down the clean dishes, all but Jadus' which was still in her hand.

"You're ready to go then. be off. have work today. No more time for bumps ont he head," she gestured to the door and in a bit of a hurry began to gather books and bottles behind them a ways and stacking things near the cauldron.

Octultus shook his head, sighing with a smile.

"She means well. You are ready then we should go."

OpticPeach

((OOC ; ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:45 pm
User Image"Oh. I'm sorry if I have offended either of you," the Ista blushed, looking down slightly. She hadn't even spent that long with the knight, but now that they were about to go back she was almost sad at the thought. She had enjoyed his company, and the familiarity she felt from him was comforting. There was just something about him, something she knew she had seen or encountered before. Finally getting tired of not knowing where she had seen him before, she walked up to him and cupped his face in her hands. If she could just get a good look at him maybe that would help her memory.

You just want to get closer to him, Jadus. You think he's handsome.

That was beside the point. Right now all she wanted to do is figure out where she had seen him before. Her mind was still a little foggy from her sleep, but now that her head wasn't hurting she could really focus. Continuing to cup his face, she focused harder to try and pull from her memories. There was something there, she knew there was.

"Who are you??" she finally questioned, exasperated that she couldn't remember. "I know you from somewhere. I swear I do. But where?"

DieKraft Fe-Amon

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:57 pm

Ѳcȶulȶus

Knight of the Realm:

Post theme Song// Enya, "Flora's Secret"

Octultus shook his head to respond to her. Her head must be foggy, he thought, his nostril's flaring slightly. He wanted to tell her about tiri but thought against it, not that he had much time to do so.

She had not insulted him in any case, but he had hardly a moment to explain anything when he felt his head in her grasp. His hands went to her shoulders to push her away--but something stopped him. He was nto sure what. his feathers fluffed, rushtling and his eyes darted away fom hers and back again. Her eyes were so intense! he had rarely seen such a hell-bent mare.

Minus my childhood friend...

Ears flicked in curious ways as his eyebrows raised, as did Tiri-Ithil's. She pretended not to notice thereafter.

She is staring at me still...

What? You're a Knight arent you?!

But--She is so gentle too...

Get a GRIP!!

Octultus realized his gaze had gotten lost in hers and he pushed her shoulders away, breaking the bond of her hands with his face. His nostrils flared as he straightened himself up to his knightly height as his eyes scanned for anyone who saw such softness in him, as though it was a weakness.

"I don't know what you mean. I have been in the Knighthood since I was small." He looked perplexed despite the surety of his own voice, tall and kingly in its own right.

"I am just another protector."

OpticPeach

((OOC ; dawww! its about to get all mushy! XD ))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff