<3
View Results

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:56 am
The Captain Britain
Annchen

Oh goodie! I'm still very interested. wink
Let me know when you've got some free time again, and I'll set something up for them.

I shoud have plenty of free time next week. And hopefully I'll have kicked this annoying cold by then too. smile So feel free to start something for us.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:58 am
The Captain Britain

Perhaps some general RP with your Rio and my Arashi? Arashi is pansexual (but still only attracted to felines and leaning towards females), but is not in touch with her romantic side or ever actively seeking a mate or flings at all. But, she does need some general RP and possibly other females hitting on her or flirting with her, and I bet she would be very confused about Rio's dancing (since Arashi is rather serious and focuses on the "natural" survival skills, and has never seen dancing before so she would be rather confused on what the heck she [Rio] is doing XD).  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:04 am
I can offer Dhyl'Ahn as a adult playmate for Leto in the Amazons. :>

As for Rio, there's nothing saying if she joined the Amazons that she couldn't see her son when she wished, he simply can't be on the lands proper/join. But I have a male in a pride close by minimum who has an Amazon mate and they can visit all they like, so no worries if your afraid of that happening! :>  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:24 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]
Ooooh, that would be great! Rio loves showing off her dancing and educating people about the art. Rio would be more than happy to try and explain dancing to her, as well as hit on her in the process. She needs some female-flirting RP as well. x3

NovaCracker
Yes! I would LOVE some RP for Leto!
The issue with Rio is that I plan to have her traveling around with multiple children and grandchildren, and she would hate to have to force half the family away while the other half lived safe within pride's lands. She's an "all-for-one" kind of girl.
IDK though. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. xD

The Captain Britain

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:31 pm
Wanna start something then? 8>

And, if Rio likes prides for all, I know the Peponi won't turn anyuone away? Pridelands may also be good~  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:41 pm
NovaCracker

If you'd like me to start, it's gonna have to wait till tonight or tomorrow, since I'm about to head out.

Hm, will have to investigate the Peponi. But again, it'll be awhile before Rio and her family settles down anywhere.

The Captain Britain

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:42 pm
The Captain Britain
NovaCracker

If you'd like me to start, it's gonna have to wait till tonight or tomorrow, since I'm about to head out.

Hm, will have to investigate the Peponi. But again, it'll be awhile before Rio and her family settles down anywhere.

oxob No rush and no sweat! Couldf you start when ready, please? :>  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:54 pm
The Captain Britain

That would be perfect~! 4laugh
Who would you like to start the RP? :3  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:04 pm
NovaCracker
Sure thing! I'll quote you when it's set up.

[.Silvr-Moon.]
If I start it, it won't get done until late tonight/tomorrow. I'd love if you could start it, and then I'll reply when I get back home. 83

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:28 pm
The Captain Britain

I'm going to sleep now so if I were to do it I could start it tomorrow or Saturday or Sunday? D; Whichever you prefer honestly~  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:22 pm
Any day is good.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:37 am
NovaCracker
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23568213

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Either one works for me. smile

The Captain Britain

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:51 pm
The Captain Britain

Can you do it please then~? I just caught a cold and I'm mostly sleeping today and probably tomorrow ;_;  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:29 pm
For your female leopard, I have a leopard that could help for a fling. :3 ?
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s92/ChiSohma/chisohma2.png  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:04 pm
Chi Sohma

[.Silvr-Moon.]

ORZ. Sorry. Been moving back into the dorms and completely forgot I had to reply to you guys. xD

@Silvr: Here you go! http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23579875

@Chi: Erm, he's a possibility. Rio has another fling with one of Depawsit's boys lined up after her current one though.
Tell me a little but more about him?

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces