Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] The Next Big Adventure (Tirla and Vatsa) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:08 am
Vatsa was pleased he had not put hoof in mouth as badly as he had thought and thanked her for her kindness with a nod and a smile.

'I suppose that if I had wings, then I could be off my hooves as much as you. But they have done me well since I left my basket and I think they shall not yet fail me.' he said with a soft chuckle.

'Then I shall be ever thankful for the weather being awful and giving me the opportunity of your company for however long we have to stay here.' he said, meaning every word. It had been full long since he had spoken to someone as bright and pretty. At her supposings though he shook his head.

'I am afraid it is quite the opposite. I've met two mares that I felt could become a permanent part of my life, but sadly neither relationship worked out as I had hoped.'
It was his turn now to think of less than happy thoughts, but he didn't want to dwell, and smiled at Tirla.
'Thank you for the compliment though.'

LydaLynn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:24 pm
Tirla nods. "I suppose matters of the heart are not as simple as the appreciation of the eyes."

Tirla tries to hide the slight tremor that runs through her body with a small sigh and shake of her head. Normally she is good at not shivering, such action being dangerous in the air as it could cause a drastic change in direction. But at the moment, the icy water that had soaked through her fur and feathers was keeping the cold against her skin. She was much better off than she would have been out in the open under some trees. She knew she would survive and be fine. And she didn't wish to appear weak.

Following the sigh, "Whatever mares had the opportunity at your heart . . . they should forever know sorrow at having lost out on your company." A soft laugh, "And here I'm wet and covered in mud and actually flirting . . . I suppose it's obvious how rarely I make the attempt."

CitrusCupcake

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:13 am
'Are you still feeling cold?' Vatsa asked, concerned, for he though he saw some shivering, though he wasn't sure. It could have been movement he was mistaking it for, or that she was unwilling to show how cold she was.

He moved over to her, and said;
'If you are, you should huddle against me, we can share body heat, and you should feel yourself again soon. I promise I shall be a gentleman.'

He gave a little laugh at that.
'Well thank you. And you don't need to flirt, even now, your natural energy and beauty shine through. I don't see mud and wet, I see light and life.'

LydaLynn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:45 am
Tirla sighs, "I . . . yes. It's the feathers! They're pretty good in a light rain, the water rolls off. But once they get wet they stay wet for a long time. And . . ." She doesn't even bother to hide her shiver this time.

With her head a bit low, embarrassed to need help, she sidles up to Vatsa. Her skin twitches at the contact for a moment before she settles in to his warmth. In a soft voice, "Thank you."

Tirla didn't know what else to say, so she fell silent.

CitrusCupcake

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:54 am
'I could see that would be a problem.' Vatsa said softly, feeling her move into position next to him, the dampness of her wings causing his side to twitch a little.

'If it's dry by the morning, you should do what the butterflies do, open your wings and let the sun dry them.' he suggested, his tail braid swishing gently before falling still. He listened quietly to the weather outside the cave, the rain still seemed to be falling heavily, and the wind was causing a noise as it gusted past the entrance.

'Sounds like we are definately here for the night.' he said, shifting his weight slightly so that he was snug against her but not leaning on her at all

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:39 am
Tirla nods, "I will probably end up having to do that. The air in the cave is close and humid. I've watched birds, to see how they handle such things, and they preen their feathers with their beaks to dry them. It's quicker than butterflies, but having no beak . . ." She sighs.

Taking in a deep breath to calm herself, Tirla also picks up the musk of the stallion. Warm and close and male. Her eyes half close in appreciation for a moment. Realizing her body is reacting to this male in ways she doesn't normally allow for herself, absolutely not willing to just fling with a male and not have a father in her foal's lives, Tirla shakes her head slightly.

She spends a few moments of internal debate with the thought of moving away from him, but knows she needs the warmth and stays. "Vatsa, tell me about yourself. You . . . Well, that was blunt. I . . . I'm sorry. You smell very good and you seem noble and generous and strong and . . . I'm getting a bit light headed over it all. And that was just a bit blunt too. I . . . I'm out of my element and it's messing with my head. I . . . I think you're very nice but I'm not . . . I don't want a fling, a . . . I just . . . I'm bumbling this."

Tirla takes another deep breath and closes her eyes fully so she isn't distracted from her thoughts as she speaks. "I know so very little about you. You seem wonderful and smell amazing. I would love to get to know you more. I don't flirt usually because . . . well, frankly because it terrifies me. I don't know what to do after that. Normally I leave before . . . before I have to worry about a broken heart and a round belly."

She shakes her head again. "I guess what I'm trying to say is . . . I think I like you enough to . . . to want to know more? I don't know if I'm making any sense."

CitrusCupcake

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:03 pm
'Grooming them with mouth and teeth doesn't have the same effect then?' Vatsa asked. He had no real knowledge of wings; his father and sister had them, but they were flutters, so the structure was completely different.

His eyes had closed for a little while, and he opened them with not a small amount of surprise, listening quietly and hearing her out until she had fallen fully silent again, thinking and forming his words carefully when he replied so there could be no misinterpretation of his meaning.

'Although I am free with my compliments, I always say exactly and honestly what I mean. Nothing I said was to appease you because you felt bedraggled, as you have inner as well as outer beauty, and I wanted you to know that I saw that.' he said and then added;

'Though I appreciate and understand why you would be reticent to act or say that you feel a physical attraction.' he paused for a moment.

'I admit to having qualms. I would like to get to know you, and am eager to do so, but I too fear repeating history. I would not want to form an affection only to lose it again.'

LydaLynn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:00 pm
"Mouth and teeth don't really work for me. I tried. But teeth aren't really designed for . . . and it isn't good to bite through a feather." She shrugs.

Tirla sighs. "I just don't know how to do this!" She sounds dejected as she hangs her head. A deep breath gives her a little stability. "Never mind. I just . . . I . . . yeah, I'm tired and my brain and mouth apparently aren't talking to each other. I should just . . . " Her voice trails off, uncomfortably.

CitrusCupcake

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:16 pm
'You want to make friends with a generous bird, one that's up for a wing cleaning challenge.' Vatsa joked gently, sensing she was feeling some unease.

Vatsa flicked his ears, letting the silence hang after her exclamations, but not doing it to make her feel worse, merely thinking carefully before he spoke.

'Tirla..' he started, and then paused, giving her a gentle bump with his shoulder before continuing.
'You don't have to do anything. Just be yourself. You don't have to be anyone other than yourself. So please don't fret.' he smiled.

'You can sleep if you like, just lean against me..'

LydaLynn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:54 pm
Tirla sighs. Following his example, she also takes a moment to think before speaking.

"That's the problem. I don't know who I am when I'm not flying. I . . . up there, I can just be. It's wonderful and quiet and liberating and exciting . . . On the ground, it's like there's a weight, a pressure to know and understand. And I don't."

"There is no quiet, my mind pressing on me to say something to be someone to do anything that would still the vibrations of the world harsh on my skin. I don't talk to . . . anyone much. Because I don't understand how."

"I'm lost down here. I sometime wonder, wanting to be close to others, to have a herd. But . . . the world is so loud and I don't know what to do with it. The silence of the sky is easy. . ."

Another sigh as Tirla leans into him. "You make it seem easy. The talking and the being. Maybe one day I'll learn that. . . but . . . it scares me. Because, I'm not sure I am anyone, maybe I'm just living wind aching to fly.

CitrusCupcake

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:34 am
'There's no pressure here, not in this cave.' Vatsa replied softly, wondering how it was she had come to feel so divided depending on whether she was on the wing or not.

'You can be as free as you feel in the air.'

The stallion felt his heart tug at the young mare's words, and he turned his head to gently lip the very tip of her ear, and whispered softly, wanting to show her that it could be easy to be and to talk if you were with the one that made you feel like you were flying even when you were on the ground.

'There's always a place to belong, even for those who think they are lost.'

LydaLynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:15 am
Tirla can feel her skin twitching in response to his warm breath in her ear. A tingle runs down her spine and she feels knotted muscles relax slightly. The warmth that he shares fills her as she tilts her head slightly to lay against his neck.

"That's . . . nice. I . . . thank you." Tirla didn't have words to give him, to share with him what she was feeling from his words. She wanted to offer him the same comfort he offered her, but she didn't know how to give it. Of course, he didn't seem to need it.

CitrusCupcake

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:11 am
Vatsa heard the stumbling words, and wanting to give her time and space - of a sort as they were still sharing body heat so that she could dry and not get ill - softly added;

'For now though, I would sleep. The storm should blow itself out by morning, and then we can see what kind of day it will be.'

He didn't add that then she had a chance to leave if she wished. Not that he wanted the young mare to go and not see her again, but he didn't want her to feel trapped. Or feel in his debt in any way. No, what he wanted was her to see how she felt in the bright light of a new day, and he hoped she would feel that she still wanted to get to know him better.

LydaLynn
Can have them fall asleep and time jump to next morning I think

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:39 am
Tirla nods slightly. Sleep sounded good. The warmth of the stallion settling into her in the close, dark air of the cave, she found his presence comforting. If she hadn't been tired, she might find the thought strange. It had been a long time since she had slept near another and she didn't normally find others around while she was vulnerable comforting.

But sleep stole up on her and she fell into it's embrace. Tirla's dreams were a strange mix of singing wind and a purple night's sky studded sparsely with stars. The warmth that came from the sky slowly showed smiling blue eyes framed by a black mane, the golden moon turned in profile becoming a spiraled horn.

As Tirla slowly shook off the cobwebs of sleep, the dream faded from memory. She was accustomed to waking in a new place every morning and took a moment for memory and her surroundings to tell her where she was.

CitrusCupcake

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:01 am
Vatsa hadn't slept. The stallion hadn't wanted to in case he shifted in the night and moved away from the winged mare, and he had also wanted to keep guard, feeling protective of her already. He had gone without sleep before though, and was still fairly bright when he felt her stirring, as though she were waking.

'Morning..' he said, quietly so as not to alarm her, in case she was one of those who took time to wake and work out where they were. He fell silent, listening to the sounds outside the cave. It seemed quiet, no falling rain at least.

LydaLynn

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces