Let's make a deal. [Nos and Riku] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:15 am
She merely shrugged when he gave her no answer, for wasn't it only fair? She had chosen to give him silence instead of answers before. Viewing the man with interest. Had no one questioned his dreams? Then why did he ask for others? Curioisity spurned, but again she was distracted by the question at hand. She shook her head, rearranging her form into a lax sprawl, and clicked her tongue.

"Why should it matter if you are blood-stained? I do not know the stories behind it, so I do not choose to judge." The much smaller woman lifted her gaze to view him, offering a slight smile. "Grow bored? Why? Words are not all to communication. Besides, I'm curious. I find beauty within dreams, goals, and wishes. Everyone's is different. Even you must have some."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:11 pm
He snorted. “You should care because you don’t know the story. After all perhaps I’m so stained from the murder of innocent kits and mothers.” He shook his head at some of the accusations that had been leveled against him. Denying some of them could be tricky given he was responsible for some horrible things but of course what came with a deal was repercussions.

He looked at the vixen next to him. His blue eyes showing a depth of mystery and age that seemed out of place on such a young face, there was a spark of something else there too, but it was unidentifiable. “Curiosity can be a most dangerous thing if you keep it under control to some degree, still you aren’t wrong. I like everyone else have dreams. Still I wonder if you heard mine would you laugh or cry from the absurdity?”

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:17 am
"Or perhaps you got it from someone harming others around you? Or perhaps your flames bled for a time? Maybe you were in captivity? Yes, the blood could mean harm and evil upon others, but it also could mean many other things." She raised an eyebrow at him, stubborn as always. He would not change her view unless he himself admitted the truth behind the blood.

She caught that expression, tail flicking lazily in response. She gave her own quiet smirk, a light of challenge sparking in her eyes. "You won't know unless you tell." She mused back, folding her paws once more and flicking her ears as the wind brushed past her. This scene could be something to paint... Though how long had it been since her paws touched paint? How long had she abandoned her stolen canvases? How long had she been absent from her art?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:44 am
Silly girl she’d need to have a few things taught to her. “If any fox says they got stains like this from others being harmed around them.. their lying.” He moved his paws out so she could see the splatter that went just up his legs and stopped. “Flames may make others bleed but they have never done so to me, in fact they tend to stop bleeding. Though you are right. It can mean many many things. Like hunting a deer.” He grinned wickedly at her. It was a simple solution, it might not have been what happened but he needn’t say more.

That little smile. It was amusing. “Fair enough. My dream is a smile. Not something so hard but a pure one from the heart.” He contemplated telling more like why he wanted it there, but that would have been a bit personal to tell someone who would likely end up hating him if he made a deal with her. They all did in the end, but it didn’t matter he always got what he wanted.

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:43 am
"You have little faith in people." She noted that smile, ears flicking slightly as a sharp expression of curiosity crossed her face. The small fox did not question anymore the blood, she had given what she thought and stuck by it.

At his wish she didn't laugh, instead stared. A twitch of sadness welled within her chest. Had he never seen such a thing? What kind of life was that? She viewed him, ears flicking as she seemed to consider a response.

"Then why not travel to find it?" She questioned, looking up at the strange male. As absurd as his wish would seem to others it was not such to the artistic woman. If anything it made her own wish seem something she could share now, having not expected the male to actually tell her his. She did not laugh at his, though she was a strange fox. He probably wouldn't laugh at hers, right?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:32 am
I have reason to have little faith in others.” He grimaced and gave her a sad smile. Still the fact she hadn’t laughed at him and instead gave him such a look made him want to play with her. He really couldn’t help it. She was cute enough that it was almost mandatory. “Well I do believe I have been traveling to find it. It’s nothing that is so easily found. You could give someone their greatest desires and yet as soon as you give it to them, they realize what they just got isn’t what they want or expected and that budding smile twists into something else entirely. It can be greed, malice, or so many other things.” He looked back to his paws wondering if perhaps he gave to much of himself here and now. It seemed called for but that was what most of his ‘partners’ in his deals thought at the time. Then their smiles all became twisted. He wanted to do it this vixen too. If he gave her what her heart longed for most would she cry when she got it or laugh before wanting more? She listened so well, how would she take the truths he had left out?  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:30 pm
"Then they are fools." She quietly mused back, the modded fox stretching and cracking her arms before flicking her tail over her small form. He certainly had such little faith. What would she do were she to gain what she wanted? What more could she need after such an event? It was all she wanted, all she desired, there was nothing else in this world the woman thought she could desire.

"Not everyone is like that." She added absently, smiling towards the 'Daeva. "The world is beautiful and holds many tales. Not everyone will be the same, you've just only met the ones colored by their greed." The lightly colored vixen's bright eyes flicked up to meet his, curious and questioning before they focused on the grass.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:28 am
Anyone can be a fool.” He watched her get up. “mm You might want to check for bugs.” He chuckled. “I would offer to do that for you but you know how well I stand the things and I’d hate to singe such pretty fur.” He swished his tail in the burned grass behind him. “Perhaps you are right but the ones who drown in greed at the ones willing to deal with me.” He yawned lazily. “So what would your dream be o great listener of woes and poet of quips and retorts?” He didn’t demand a trade of tails but so far she had seeme
d intent on the comment for comment that so many did before deals were struck. He started to think on what he could take from her. She was so lovely and yet had come to him in such clear pain, was it the death or maiming of another? Hopefully nothing so petty. No he hoped her dream was personal and close to her heart that seemed so understanding.

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 3:31 pm
Riku glanced back at him, quickly checking for bugs and sighing in relief when none were found. Was the male calling her greedy due to her ability to stay by his side this long? She flicked her tail quietly, deciding not to take things personally and instead focus on - Oh. What is her dream? She froze, unsure how to answer the question. How to word her desire. It was childish, and she admitted it with a slight blush and ears flicking to the back of her skull.

"Beauty." She admitted, eyes raising as she awaited a look of disgust.

"No, I do not wish to become beautiful. I have given that pathetic dream up for years. I wish to be able to see beauty again, and to feel that my own body is beautiful to me. I do not need to become it, I just wish to feel it, and feel beauty when I look upon my plain fur.

She viewed him, awaiting the disgust. Awaiting for him to loop her in with the fools he had spoken of before. "You can judge that however you wish."

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:37 pm

He didn’t look at her with disgust at all. He merely tilted his head. “Perhaps the most interesting challenge in a long time. Mmm “ His eyes fluttered closed for a moment before opening and pinning the girl. “ I judge it interesting and honest. A nice change of pace.” Then he snorted. “At least that’s what I would say if I were really in the position to judge anything.” He rolled his eyes at her and grinned. “It’s a good wish though. Rather silly since you are beautiful already, but if you don’t feel comfortable with your beauty I suppose I understand. “ He stood up himself. “ I suppose I could help you thought it’s not the normal kind of wish I work to grant.” This was more amusing to him than any of the others he had worked to grant. To start with a taste was the best. Plans formed in his mind with the tact he would use. There were a number of favors he would to call in. Still the payment was always worth the cost if the path was amusing. “So to feel beauty within yourself, that is your one desire greater than all others that binds your soul and stills your heart?” He had to make certain.

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:12 pm
Was that relief in her eyes? He hadn't laughed at her or turned his back. Hell, he called it interesting. The comment of her beauty sent a hot pink through her cheeks, head jerking to the side to attempt to ignore that comment. He offered his help and she turned to stare at him, snorting. Help? How could he? Why would he? He was a strange male, and one she was growing more and more curious about.

His last question froze her. Was it what binded her? Was it truly what she wanted?

Yes.

She had spent too long shuddering at her reflection. Too long crumbled against the ground and whispering horrid remarks. Too long staring at the jarring scar over her heart and wishing she could spread it further. She wanted to be beautiful, but not to others. She cared less about that. She wanted to be beautiful to herself. She wanted to turn her palms up and accept herself. She wanted to feel the beauty within her that others felt when they viewed themselves. It was her one greatest wish, and nothing could compare.

"Yes." She finally spoke, voice soft but firm. Yes, it was, and she'd never settle until it was achieved, with or without his help.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:03 pm
That little head turn made Nos want to grab this vixen and force her eyes on him, but he was rarely that uncoth. “Very well then. Something so deep and so important to you. It can be reached you know.” He sounded so casual about it, almost like talking about the weather. “It would take some work, but the hardest part would be the cost to myself rather than yourself. Tell me what would you give for such a dream to come to fruit?” He looked at her closely. “mm never mind that. I really do like your dream. It’s not selfish or cruel. In exchange for a favor from you later would be willing to let me help you achieve your dream. After all I think I would really love to call in a kiss from such a lovely fox later in life. Provided some other male hasn’t snatched you away by then.” He winked at her making her think that would likely be the favor. In truth he would want more than that. He would want her, still one thing at a time.Nos was nothing if not patient. This female was all alone and could serve so many uses. All it would take was a favor or two called in early. “I should warn you making your wish come true does come with some stipulations. I may bring you to places that you feel out of place and it might be frightening to you. I will not leave you side for a moment though, other times you might well think me a monster but following my advice is the safest route because I will never let others hurt you nor is my goal to hurt others. "  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:01 pm
Riku almost slapped him, though not because she was angry. No. Deities damn this man, what was wrong with him? He was living for this, wasn't he? Making a self conscious woman blush more than she had ever before. She snorted, again, deciding that she'd just ignore the comment about a kiss. She wasn't loose, and if he attempted such a thing he'd get a nice bite on the cheek. She wasn't about to kiss a stranger, thank you.

However, he hadn't tricked her. She heard his words, eyes flicking quietly to view him. He would need payment, and while he attempted to mask it with the words of a kiss she knew better. This male was smart, but she was clever. She'd need to keep her eyes open. She didn't want to walk into this deal and then end up owing her heart to him. No.

"You say this is something you would like to do." She mused quietly backed, eyes narrowing hastily. "But how do I know that you may not suddenly require something from me as payment that I cannot give? Like my eyes or hands, or my ability to paint? I'd need a promise from you on your part, Nos."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:34 pm
“Oh you are a treat.” He laughed enjoying how quick she was. So few foxes really thought things through. “Well thought your eyes are as lovely as gems I am not in the habit of collecting body parts. They tend to rot you see so such a short lived trophy does me no good at all. As stealing your ability how do you propose I do that?” He snorted. “I’m really not a demon despite the blood on my paws. If I wanted your artist skill I’d be forced to employ you forever to make me art and as nice as that sounds in time I would eventually be owing you and that my dear is not a place I often find myself. I do not seek it you see. No what I ask is only what can be given. Be it items or time, something of the like. Perhaps a task within the other’s skill set. Like asking for a portrait for you but never more than the worth of the desire that is in the deal.” He sighed thinking for a while. “If you’d like we can add it to the deal though it does seem rather redundant to me. Still if that’s what makes you comfortable.” He shrugged like it really didn’t matter. “Would you care for my word that I will not take from you what you can not give?”  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers