Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
Schools in session! {prp} (Doodles & Butterscotch) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:00 pm
Butterscotch smiled when she got outside and took in a deep breath. "Ah, even though'tis not my calling, I can work with it," she mumbled to herself. "Hehe, hey Inky." She giggled and lightly poked his nose, careful not to knock the small creature down. "Wheres--" She was cut off as she seen Doodles come out, the cute bat-like creature with her pale, paper white skin seemed to glow in cuteness. Butterscotch was happy that they were friends.. Maybe even more than that.

MynanaFlirts

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:09 pm
lilbitetan

Doodles looked down at her sandwich and munched on it happily. She didn't see Butterscotch stop and accidently bumped into her. "oh sorry... I wasn't looking where i was going." She said looking her up and down, she smiled remembering the candy butterscotch. Liking how her new friend resembled the sweet candy she loved dearly. Inky flew around squeaking and pointing.  

MynanaFlirts

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:24 pm
Butterscotch accidently put her hands on Doodles waist and gasped, slowly pulling them away. "Um.. Sorry. Don't worry I guess now we're even, you bump into me I uh.. Nevermind. So what do you normally do at "recess?" butterscotch was now really embaressed. But she tried to shake it off.

MynanaFlirts

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:44 pm
lilbitetan
Doodles blushed as she felt her hand on her hips. She didn't know what to say or do. She just stood there looking at her in aww.  

MynanaFlirts

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:51 pm
Butterscotch blushed and almost started laughing in horror. She was confused and didn't know what to do so she.. Slowly.. Leaned in and kissed Doodles. She felt heat in between them and she was really into it. She then remembered they were at school so she pulled out and whispered in her ear, "I like you."

Probably one more post after this
MynanaFlirts

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:56 pm
lilbitetan

Doodles blushed and smiled as Inky began squeaking, almost like a chat. "I like you too." She said softly, pulling her close and kissing her again.  

MynanaFlirts

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:02 pm
Butterscotch was happy. "So does this make us two kids kissing on the playground or...?" She looked around and not many people were paying too much attention so she took Doodles hand and started to walk around. "What are you doing after class?"

MynanaFlirts

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:05 pm
lilbitetan

"I am not sure... my last class is arts and crafts and inky loves that class so we usually stay late for it." She smiled holding on to Butterscotch's hand. She liked the feeling of having her hand in hers. "what about you?" She asked softly  

MynanaFlirts

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:09 pm
MynanaFlirts
Butterscotch giggled. "I- Wait... That's my last class too! Oh my gosh I can stay with you guys, then we have to go to the candy shop.. Or not. I don't know... I hope we're not just two kids kissing on the playground." She kind of pouted.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:20 pm
lilbitetan

Doodles giggled at her comment but didn't want to impose anything. She didn't know her true intentions and knew not to let her heart do all the talking. She watch as inky flew around after some bugs and smiled. "We can sit next to each other in class and work on things." She said softly looking at her. "The candy store is fun to hang out at if you want to go." she said softly  

MynanaFlirts

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:33 pm
MynanaFlirts
Butterscotch blushed. "That sounds fun.. And tha candy shop is so fun! Everytime I go there I stay for hours!" She giggled at Inky.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:33 pm
lilbitetan

Doodles smiled walking with her and admiring her glow and charm. She started liking her and wondered why out of all people she messed with and talked to. Most of them stayed away because of Inky or because she was different. But for some reason Butterscotch was different and she liked it and admired it.  

MynanaFlirts

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:55 pm
Mynana Flirts

Butterscotch giggled and looked at Inky and then Doodles. "So..." She curled her hair in between her fingers. "What should we do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:21 pm
lilbitetan

Doodles smiled and blushed. "We can go and pick a big bag of candies we can pick the ones we like." She said lightly touching her cheek.  

MynanaFlirts

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:34 pm
"Hehe," Butterscotch laughed. "Ok, what is your favorite candy? Obviously mine is butterscotch. It just... Has to be." She looked at Inky and giggled really lightly.

Mynana Flirts

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces