Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
The Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:43 pm
HealingAssass1n
Terra laughed as one of her twins kicked when the father of them touched her belly "So where is are dorm my back is starting to hurt again." she said rubbing it a little  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:44 pm
Celeste walked onto campus. She was not sure as to why her parents sent her here she was not pregnant. She looked around and noticed that she was probably the only one not pregnant.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:51 pm
angelmage99
((Then my girl can be with your guy))

((Yes.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:57 pm
Tanuki Ookami

Cody heard her laugh but he smiled feeling one of their children kicking at his hand a bit. Soon he nodded at what she said, "It says here that we need to go this way." He said gently taking her hand and leading her to the dorm which when they got their, he used the key to open the door to their dorm room which looked like a small apartment.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:04 pm
Zelly-fangirl

Natalia looked at her boyfriend. They seemed to have matching size belly because they were both carrying twins and they were both the same amount of time along. "This is what you get for making me mad. You're going to be the only pregnant boy in the whole school." She commented to him. She grabbed his hand as they walked towards there lockers.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:06 pm
angelmage99
Zelly-fangirl

Natalia looked at her boyfriend. They seemed to have matching size belly because they were both carrying twins and they were both the same amount of time along. "This is what you get for making me mad. You're going to be the only pregnant boy in the whole school." She commented to him. She grabbed his hand as they walked towards there lockers.
"W-Wait, what? What did I do?!" Kai was suddenly plunged into confusion as Natalia seemed to show up out of nowhere and grab his hand, dragging him along.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:07 pm
HealingAssass1n
User Image "Thank god." she said as she took her back pack off and dropped her suit case she then wadled over to the bed and layed down her welly looking bigger when she did so "At leas ill fit in here at this school." she said laughing while rubbing her belly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image Niko had made his fin to legs but still had the spiny fin on his back so he didnt wear a shirt he was walking around an noticed a boy and a girl both pregnant "No somthing you see every day." he said to himself quietly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:08 pm
Name: Xnyil
Race: Angel
Pregnant?: yes and twins
Boyfriend: N/a
Extra: has a bunch of scars on her stomach and skin
Pic: User Image

Name: Martin
Race: Vampire
Pregnant: god no
Girlfriend: None but wants one
Extra: he is missing an eye on the right side
Pic: User Image  

Xnyil

Dapper Businesswoman

1,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:10 pm
Zelly-fangirl

Natalia turned and looked at him and gave her boyfriend the 'you forgot!' glare. "How about forget my birthday." She snapped as she kept walking with her hand dragging him around. It wasn't too much longer till they got to their lockers. "Look even that guy things this is weird." She added with a mumble.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:14 pm
Xnyil narrowed her eyes as she walked onto the campus her hand under her stomach to support it since she was in a wheelchair sighing as she managed to park it near one of the trees she smiled and tilted her head back allowing the sun to hit her skin though it made the once pale scars visible  

Xnyil

Dapper Businesswoman

1,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:17 pm
angelmage99
Zelly-fangirl

Natalia turned and looked at him and gave her boyfriend the 'you forgot!' glare. "How about forget my birthday." She snapped as she kept walking with her hand dragging him around. It wasn't too much longer till they got to their lockers. "Look even that guy things this is weird." She added with a mumble.

"But I made it up to you later, remember?" Kai said with a meek smile while he rubbed his belly. "I still don't know what you mean by 'this is what you get'. And who cares what everyone else thinks? You certainly didn't seem to mind when we first met." For his species, pregnant guys were indeed normal. He didn't even know he was pregnant until after he left for land, but his old girlfriend didn't want to go with him, so he had to break it off with her. He met Natalia pretty soon after though, and she didn't seem to mind his species' quirk.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:17 pm
Tanuki Ookami

Cody smiled seeing her waddle over to the bed but when she laid down, he smiled and walked over as he soon gently went to the end of the bed and began to give her feet a massage figuring that they would be sore from walking around, "Yeah but we came here because of the fact that we hoped to be good parents and learn about things like this." He gently gently as his tail swayed behind him.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:22 pm
(um there are still more girls then guys but I am not going to complain because it's only going to cause trouble.)

Celeste sat down on a near by bench and sighed. She was happy at home and now she was here and it seemed everyone here was happy. She looked down at her lap.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:26 pm
Zelly-fangirl

Natalia finally opened her locker. She was glad that they had lockers next to her. She wasn't going to answer. She was going to be a fickle woman because of her mood swings. "I don't mind. You could be a really bossy Minotaur, but I would still love you." She tossed what she didn't need into the locker and slammed it shut before giving her boyfriend and kiss on the cheek. "Because your my Kai."  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:30 pm
HealingAssass1n
User Image "I know i know, i dont understand how they expect us pregnant girls to get to are classes on time jeesh." she said relaxing as he rubbed her feet

anglemage99

User Image "I dont think its weird but normal, I being a merman can get pregnant if i have a male partner or even female partner." he said to her with a smile "But since i have neither, i just look like a normal guy." he said to her he did wish to have a mate, weather it be male or female (He favored males)  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff