Submit

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:19 pm
Ailill tensed as he heard Thing Two speak. A feral growl came from the larger stallion as he grabbed Thing Two by the throat and slammed him to the ground. "Listen here you little s**t! YOU have no right to pass judgement on MY son! When you gave me Nilima and Braven I believe your exact words were: 'I am giving you these two what you do with them after to take them I don't care but at least I am keeping a hold of one of them.'" His hand tightened around Thing Two's throat, his rage clear. "I wouldn't trust you to watch a toy doll let alone MY children! Hell I'm surprised Talia is even alive. At least I knew that I had to change. YOU are still a child and a manipulative b*****d." He let go of Thing Two's neck and stood strangely calm. "You say another negative thing about my kids and I'll kill you."

Nilima giggled and ran off with her sister doing her best to keep up with her sister. That is until she heard her Dad's voice raise in anger. She stopped dead in her tracks and looked over wide eyed to see her dad holding her mom by the throat. She didn't get to really see much more because she was knocked to the ground by another young colt with red hair.
"Ow..."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:32 pm
Thing two watched as another stallion was dragged over by his young colt. How nice two little colts and to little fillies to play in the park. He wondered if maybe his own daughters would fight over the none related little foal. Though maybe Braven's taste followed his fathers. He grinned as he watched the adult stallion walk nearer and sat down on a bench near by. He was just about to figure out who to flirt when the growl exited his one night stand partner. How strange that he would suddenly growl.

He gasped as he felt the hands around his neck and the wind get partly knocked out of him as he fell to the ground. Fear flashed in his dull eyes for a brief moment before a sick enjoyment filled them. He could not help but giggle a bit before the tightening hands silenced them. He smiled, "Well I am glad to see how much you are attached to them. Considering you had not really wanted them when I figure told you. But my dear little Talia is not only still very much alive but she is thriving. I have never seen her sad or frowning. She is so wonderful. Of course I am still a child and manipulative. It is so much fun that way." He sat himself up a bit and ran his hand along his neck coughing a bit, "But as you wish lover I wont say a thing again about your children."

Braven hated to be it but he did not want to ruin his sisters' fun so he smiled and nods, "Okay I will be it." he gave chase to the others but quickly stopped looking a bit confused and worried as he heard the loud shot from his father. he winced a bit and turned to see his father atop his mother with his hands around his neck. His golden eyes filled a with tears. Thing Two had said something about him that had upset Ailill so much that he was acting in violence? He had caused his farther more trouble and pain. His ears lowered and he watched the violence between his parents even as his sister gasped our an ow.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:42 pm
Talia paused as Nilima faltered and voices raised behind them. Frowning she turned to watch the fight before shrugging. "It was bound to happen. You think they may kill each other. If that happens do you think Father will take me in too?" Her line of questions was stopped at the sharp sound of flesh on flesh from behind her. She turned to where Nilima sat on the ground opposite a boy with shocking red hair. Talia laughed as she watched the two of them.

Devin frowned as the scene beside him played out farther and farther. With a glance to the children who were all watching by this point he pushed himself to his feet and walked over to the two men. With a huge smile -that he had to force- he offered his hand to Ailill. "Hello. Sorry to interrupt you two. My name's Devin, never seen you guys here before. You new to this area?" He flashed a charming smile over his shoulder to Thing Two. "I'm sorry to ask, but since you look like such a kind guy, could you do me the biggest favor? Would you run over and buy us some drinks? My treat of course!"

Ceallach came to a sudden stop with a thud as he collided with the young filly. "Oops! Sorry!" He turned to where the angry voices were coming from. Since it looked like his father had things under control he turned back to the other kids. "That was my fault. Are you hurt?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:07 pm
Ailill glared at Thing Two and looked over at the kids. He saw the heartbroken look on Braven's face and sighed. He looked at Devin and tiredly ran a hand through his hair. "I'm Aililll."

"I am okay." Nilima stood and managed a small smile. "I'm Nilima and this is Braven and Talia. We were gonna play tag do you want to play too?"  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:16 pm
Thing Two watched as the stranger stood and walked over, favoring Ailill by helping him up and requesting that Thing Two walk off to get them drinks. His pale eyes narrowed at the stranger and he felt a bit angry. He rolled his eyes and helped himself up. He dusted off the butt of his one piece. "Sure...though it was getting fun."

Braven watched his father look at him and he turned away back to his siblings even as the other stallion came over to pick up his father and talk to him. He sighed and looked to Talia, "Yes of course he will take you in. Your his daughter too." he looked at the other colt. "Hello...Yes we were going to play tag."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:00 pm
Devin grinned wide at Thing Two, managing to look hurt at the glare that was rather hard to miss. "I don't mean to kill the fun. Honest! Ailill just looks so worn out, I figured he needed a pick me up." He fell silent as he watched Thing Two leave before he turned back to the haggard looking male. "Nice to meet you Ailill. I thought it would be wise to interuppt before you break the hearts of those poor little foals over there. I know it's not really my business, but you look like you could use a friendly ear to talk to. Care to vent?"

Ceallach smiled at the three of them. "That's good. I'd feel really bad if I had hurt you. Nice to meet all of you, I'm Ceallach." He considered the idea of tag for a bit before nodding. "Sure! Tag sounds fun."

Talia frowned for a bit as she watched the adults. "Come on. Let's play. Its boring just standing around."

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:50 pm
Ailill flopped back onto the bench unceremoniously and sighed heavily. "Thank you... This thing is fairly complicated." He explained his tale to Devin: meeting Thing Two and the fling, finding out about his children, then of course Thing Two's disregard with his words.

"Of course Talia," she smiled befor grabbing her brother's hand and smiling at Ceallach. "I'm not hurt so don't worry." She turned to Braven, "I could be it if you want."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:00 am
Thing Two liked the wide grin but he still did not like being sent away for a stupid reason. "Yes and I am sure you will know just how to pick him up." he said and turned to walk away. He had no intention to just walk off to get a drink. he stayed near them for a bit until Ailill started to recount the tail. He rolled his eyes and then headed off to get something for everyone to drink.

Braven looked at Nilima's hand and then smiled sadly, "You all go ahead and play. I...I don't feel up to it right now. I am going to take a walk." He said and pulled his hand from his younger sister's grasp. After all with the new little colt there was more than enough to have a good game of tag. He might join them later and he told them so before moving to walk away from the other foals. He really wanted to be alone for a moment.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas