[PRP] Ocean Jewels ~ Zircon & Akshita ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:50 pm
Akshita's heart could not feel any higher that it was when he was close to the muddy colored catfish Aelin. He had never gotten to flirt so openly or at least never been flirted back with. It was so very nice. And he did love that this other stallion claimed him. It had been all he could do not to wraps his arms around the other and beg for him to show him just how he would prove this claiming. His ears perked up higher at the suggestion of the other going farther into it. "Oh maybe you will have to go further into it my...master? Or how will everyone else know i belong to you. And only you?" He laughed and tried to still his fluttering heart. Even if this was just a game the romantic little coral painted stallion could nearly not be more excited if it were more than just the game or friendly flirtation.

The sound of Zircon's laugh tickled Akshita's ears and sent his side fins fluttering. "Oh is that so my dear treasure hunter? I do pray that you will take me." he said his back towards the other as he looked out back towards the deck. "Instead of leaving me cast among the other gems or treasure here praying for your return and favor." It was getting harder and harder to keep the bright smile from his pale lips. He was truly giddy with how much fun he was having. Not a single of the cups would ever even think of play so with him. They would just call him a lecherous flirt that was trying to abuse his status for perverted favors,though he never asked for it and continued to try and give up his title.

He turned to face the dark stallion who blended so beautifully with the shadows and rich wood of the ship. He placed a bright hand against the other's broad chest spreading his fingers slowly over it. "I want you to show me it all. Maybe I should throw myself among the treasure horde and see if you really would pick me from all the other beauties down there." He smiled looking at his hand against the dark chest and drew his body a bit closer. "The mated pair wont be coming back for me. I was a passing fling to them and was welcomed only for a playful game of tag before they head out to return to the pod. I am all yours and only yours for the day." He looked up at Zircon with a innocent, seductive, shy look. "I would be very glad to see both with you. If you do not mind me seeing your secret treasure of a ship." He said as he started to pull his hand aware form the other getting ready to move back out onto the deck.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:26 pm
The catfish looked only that much more pleased when the other referred to him as 'Master' a title that he hadn't really expected to be given but one that he couldn't say he minded. Being called Master by someone like this, well it was an honor if you asked him, "A way to let everyone know who you belong to, huh? I am more then certain that I can come up with, you will just have to give me a bit of time to plan my pretty one." He said, his tail swishing again. He had a few ideas brewing, all he had to do was decide upon one of them and then go forward with it. This was going to be interesting for sure if he were able to truly catch this one instead of just playing an elaborate game of flirting with him. In the case of the dolomite stallion he didn't mind in the least bit playing for keeps.

"Believe me when I say that you already have my attention in a way no other treasure found aboard this ship ever could, my pretty one." He told the other Aelin as they swam along, heading back toward the deck, making him wonder if the other stallion might try to flee from him if he were given the chance to do so. The possibility made him want to capture him and pull him back into the dark depths of the ship... but he calmed himself, not wanting to scare the pretty one off. If he truly wanted to pursue him he would need to take it slow and steady, it would be no fun if he spooked him after all, then he might never seen him again. The ocean was a big place after all, it would make finding him again a bit difficult if he had no clue where to look... perhaps if he was lucky this one would give him that clue? He sure hoped so.

When the dolomite colored Aelin turned to look toward him, one bright hand coming to rest against his more plainly colored chest he smiled, lifting his hand up to cover that of his pretty, "I will show you, don't worry, everything that I have found while exploring... and hey, maybe we can discover something new during our search. It's a rather good sized vessel so it's quite possible that I might have missed something that the Ista didn't want to be easily found." Zircon had always been more then content with just slipping in and going straight to the treasure horde, then back out again. He didn't explore as much as he could have after finding such a wonderful haul of glittery rarities. When the pretty one told him that the dolphins had just been a pair he'd spent a bit of time with but weren't waiting on him he gave a grin. Good, that meant he wouldn't have to share him with those creatures he thought to himself, tail swishing once more. As he watched the way the other stallion was starting to withdraw from him he reached out to catch hold of his wrist, pulling him closer so he could press a kiss to the back of his hand, "Come on then, let's go and see what we can find, my pretty one." He'd said that he was his for the day, so they might as well dive right into their time together headfirst and see what they could find! It would be fun, to explore the ship with someone else, it would be the first time he'd done so after all.

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:48 pm
Akshita giggled a warm sound despite the cooler water around him, "You have all the time you need to come up with something. Though I must say I am rather interesting in what you might come up with my dear master. I would love to show case your claim on me." He smiled brightly unable to hold it back now and he focused his bright smiled on the muddy stallion that was the inspiration for such a joy. Oh this game was far too fun. It was almost a pity it was just a game, for no one in his life had ever meant anything when they flirted with him. Though this was nearly the first time he had ever been flirted back with. So maybe it was more than just a game.

Had the bright stallion known that Zircon would have chased him down and drawn him close he would have made a bolt just to feel the other's body pressed hard against him again. "Is this a fact my master? I wonder how I have managed to catch so much of your attention. I do hope the rest of your treasures wont be jealous of the favor I have."

The feel of the other's hand above his holding the his colorful hand against the strong beating heart sent a wave threw Akshita's body. "I look forward to discovering new things with you master. Though do forgive me if I spoke a bit. I have never been on a ship before nor have I been in the dark for too long. And I am sure there is very little light below the deck. Do you really think the Ista might have something even more valuable then gems? Something they would have done anything to hide from you?" To think that there could be something like this within the confines of the ship. It was rumored that Ista had magical properties so maybe the two of them could stumble upon some magical books or potions. He could only wonder what might be in the halls and rooms below the deck.

Akshita gave a shocked happy little gasp as his wrist was seized. His dark eyes going a bit wide as the kiss was place on the back of his hand. "I shall follow you any where my master." He giggled happily as he looked up at the open water above him. He pursed his pale lips a bit almost wishing that those currents he had struggled threw would grow strong with a storm trapping them down in the trench for a while. He took his eyes from the currents and moved to follow the darker male to the entrance below. "I do not think I have ever had an adventure like this before. Normally I am always stuck at my job...maybe I should chase dolphins more often." He said gently.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:39 pm
Zircon gave a smile, "You needn't worry, I am right here and I will keep you safe from anything that might be on the ship." Not that he'd really seen much safe for a few fish here and there. Nothing terribly dangerous but best that he didn't tell him that, if he thought that he needed any sort of protection from the catfish maybe it would cause him to stick closer to him Zircon thought to himself, rather liking the idea of having the pretty, dolomite stallion nearby to him, maybe even clinging to him as they explored the areas of the ship where no light at all reached. He had to admit it was something he would enjoy entirely too much. When the pretty male asked him if he thought the Ista might have had something on board more valuable then gems that they might have hidden from view he gave a nod, "One never knows, they might very well have hidden something magnificent on board, not wanting for pirates to have found it were they to have raided... though given how intact the treasure hold is I would guess that it was a storm that brought this ship down."

The way that Zircon figured it if it were pirates nothing would have been left when it came to glittering jewels and the like, but the treasure was all still present when Zircon found the place. It couldn't have been the fault of others that the ship went down, it had to have been another cause entirely. If you asked him weather made the most sense, then add in that it sank into a trench, well it was likely that it wouldn't ever be found, not by the air breathers at least. He didn't mind though, it was their loss and his gain, and now the wonderful ship had given to him yet another treasure in the form of this beautiful stallion he was spending his time with. When his pretty new companion announced that he would follow him anywhere he gave a smile, "Let's start our explorations then, my pretty one. Just stick close to me once it gets dark, you can even hold onto me if you want. My kind are pretty good at getting around even when light is lacking after all." All due to their whiskers and their enhanced sense of touch really, something that came in handy in many ways.

As they started along he couldn't help but to give a bit of a chuckle, "Well, I am glad that they led you to me but I hope your dolphin friends don't go leading you to other men as well." He said in a joking manner, though he seriously felt that way. He would rather they didn't continue to lead him from person to person, he might just end up jealous were that to happen!

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:08 am
Akshita leaned forward smiling warmly at the duller colored stallion, "Is that a promise master? Will you really keep your pretty one safe?" He could not help but laugh a bit. This teasing back and froth was so very much fun. He could not remember the last time he had ever been able to do such a thing. Each time the other called him his pretty or got tough around him Akshita's tail went weak. It was so very much like a romantic comedy. One he was very much grateful to be a leading player in. "I am sure I will be in enough awe when you take me to the treasure hold. Though I am sure there are more magnificent things than gems and gold." He said and looked back up towards the surface of the water, "I have been up top once or twice during a storm...just to see one and I would very much believe that one could be angry enough to sing such a magnificent vessel." he said softly laying his hand on the drowned wood.

He smiled and drew closer to the other stallion sliding his hand up along the edge of Zircon's back until he could slide his bright colored hand around the other elbow. "Are you very sure I wont get in your way if I hold on to you?" He asked as he leaned a bit closer. "I do not wish to be a burden already to my master. Where would it be best that I hold on...just in case?" He asked as he took the time to look over the other's body. He was very much sure that Zircon could defend them if they needed it though he really hoped they would not. He was not a fan of fighting in any form.

Akshita have a warm little laugh, "Well I am sure they would wish for me to find a mate sometime. And I would not be surprised if they come back and find me alone again they might lead me to another. I don't think they would lead me back here again unless they were wishing to loose me again." He laughed and shook his head as he followed along with the catfish trusting him as the light started to fade already. "Though I don't know if they would understand the term master...or I would tell them that I have been claimed." He smirked in the darkness keeping his fingers around the muscles of Zircon's upper arm for now. He knew they would not understand. Not that he could really speak dolphin. Nor did he think he would see that pair again. At least not for a year or two.

"My master...you will not leave me in some room in this darkness to rot away with the other treasures unclaimed or unwanted will you?" He asked as the darkness started to make him worry about about being abandoned in such a maze. Surely it would take him hours if not days to make his way back up to the surface if he misplaced his guide. That thought made him flick his tail to press a bit closer to the other. Right now this stallion was going to be his only life line. And as adventurous as this whole endeavor was the coral colored stallion was normally not one to do such a thing. Though he had been blinded by the romantic draw of it all, not of least was Zircon himself.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:40 am
Zircon gave a smile and a little swish of his tail, "Of course, now that I have claimed one so lovely I won't let anyone or anything else run of with you." He said, something that he was serious enough about. Why share when he had claimed the pretty one as his own? The problem being that, given how lovely this stallion was there must be plenty of others who were likely to be chasing after him. When the dolomite stallion mentioned having gone up to the surface during or two he glanced over at him, whiskers giving a slight twitch, before he looked ahead once more, "Have you? It isn't often that I surface, my bloodline... well, we feel much more at home closer to the bottom of the ocean. I can count the times I've gone up on my hands." It just wasn't his thing, he was left to exposed given his coloring, as such he much preferred to move along the ocean floor where it was safe and he better blended in.

The touch of the pretty one's hand against him as he slid it around his elbow made him experience a pleasant shiver up his spine, one that nearly made the catfish purr... a feeling that was cut short when there was mention of the dolphins leading him off to another potential mate were they to find this one alone again. That would be rather unfortunate he thought to himself, hoping that those meddling dolphins didn't return anytime soon, wanting to keep the pretty one all for himself. Selfish, perhaps, but he supposed it came from being so used to claiming whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted, while in places such as this ship, "Mmm, well I am sure we can think of a word that they would understand if they come calling again." As deep down as they were though perhaps they would be lucky and the air breathers wouldn't be able to follow he thought to himself in a slightly selfish manner as they continued along, his hands against the ground, whiskers twitching. He knew the lay out of the ship well and knew that they were going to be getting to where they were going soon enough.

"No far from the treasure hold where we are going first there is the skeleton of one of the Ista that once manned this ship if you want to see that. If not we will go straight to the treasure hold instead, something that might be more interesting then an old skeleton but who knows." Perhaps something like that was more the pretty one's style since he didn't seem to have such an interest in ghosts? He had no clue but he figured he might as well mention it since the other stallion at least appeared to like the more creepy things... save for being alone in the dark it would seem, "I won't leave you alone, no. I am not such a cruel Master as that." Though one could only imagine what one back home might think were he to bring back someone so bright and colorful into their midst he thought to himself before he continued along, finally giving pause at the end of a long corridor, "Alright, what is it you want to see first?" He asked of the one that he was guiding around the dark insides of the ship. He would leave their next move up to his pretty companion, not seeing a point in picking personally since it wasn't his first time here, it was the pretty one's first time.

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:23 am
Akshita's lips pursed in a bit of a pout as the other spoke of his bloodline and having only gone to he surface a handful of times. Maybe this dark treasure hunter had a special someone waiting for him back home. That thought suddenly filled the romantic cup with a very deflated feeling. Yes they were still going to flirt but if the other had someone already all the flirting was simply that. And the coral colored stallion would make sure that was all it got too. He knew that love could happen when one was bound to another but he himself would never allow himself to come between two others. "Are there many like you master? Your the first of your kind I have seen. I would be very interested in meeting others similar to you." His voice grew thoughtful as he tried to picture what sort of community the other lived in. Maybe he really should go home with him just to see what it was like.

A warm laugh parted his lips as his guide sounded more than a bit annoyed as he spoke of the dolphins. "Oh could we now? Well we can't call you my mate nor could we even call you my lover. And though they are not the same as us...I think they might even be a bit too slow mentally to understand lying I wont lie to them. But don't worry they wont come looking for me. I am all yours for now." He said and let his hand shift back to rest along Zircom's shoulder as the other used his hands and whiskers to guide them deeper.

Akshita's eyes were starting to adjust to the darkness a bit and he could almost make out some of the larger shapes. As the other spoke again it fully sunk in that there were real Mearh's skeleton's lost and trapped her. He felt a bit of sorrow fill his bright body at the thought of those stallion who had manned the ship unable to return to their home. His hand tightened on the strong dark shoulder he was holding. Shutting his eyes the silly cup mentally whispered an apology to those who were trapped here and wished them some form of rest. "I think I would actually like to try and avoid those poor unfortunate Ista if we could. Let us head to the treasure hold. I am sure there is far more interesting things there you are right." He smiled warmly at Zircom. "Thank you for being a kind master. I would not want to be away form you so soon after you found me." He said softly and gave a nod making up his mind not to dwell on the sad fate of those on the ship.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:16 pm
He gave a little nod, "The Catfish Clan isn't the biggest clan but we have numbers." He said as they swam along, then gave a smile, "Maybe you can meet some members of my family one day, my pretty one. It would be quite nice, I am sure they would all be fascinated with meeting someone as colorful as you." He knew that if he was so amazed with the pretty one's beautiful colors and beautiful form that his family would likely agree. He would just need to be sure that the others knew that this one was his, he didn't want for a single one of them to even consider for a moment flirting it up with his pretty new friend.

The catfish Aelin couldn't help but to perk up some when the pretty one told him that the dolphins wouldn't be looking for him and that he belonged for Zircon for the time being, "That is good to hear." He murmured, his tails wishing in a pleased manner as they continued on their way. He didn't much care for the idea of sharing, be it with his family or with some random dolphins he didn't know. Knowing that at least one of those possible rivals wasn't something he had to worry about for a time made him quite happy to hear, "I like the idea of it being just the two of us for a time." He was all for it remaining as such for a good while. Maybe he could keep his pretty, dolomite colored friend with him until the tides shifted? It would keep them stuck down here when the waters above the ship got to swirling strongly. Zircon had gotten himself stuck in the ship a few times in the passed due to the shifting tides... the problem being that it was the moon that caused such a thing so it was some time before they would shift. He supposed he would just have to see how long he could keep the pretty one busy... and if he left before the tides he would just have to make sure to that they met up again sometime soon.

When his pretty one told him that he would rather try to avoid the unfortunate Ista that had gone down with the ship and instead wanted to head the treasure hold he nodded, taking the turn through the darkness that would take them to that place, "There are some amazing jewels in there that I can't wait to show you. They show exactly how amazing the Ista that ran this ship were." He explained to his pretty companion. As they got closer to the treasure hold he gave a smile, "Nearly there." He told him before he reached out to catch hold of the door pull it open, "We swim down from here and we will be inside the treasure hold." He said before he took the pretty one's hand in his and led him into the darkness. While it was all clear to him, he'd been in here many times before after all, he knew the darkness might be a bit opressive to someone new. It was by he sought out some of the blue jewels that hung from the ceiling, tapping a hand against them.

The jewel started to hum for a moment before lighting up the area around it, giving them a bit of light to work with, "There are quite a few of these strange, humming crystals that will light up like this. Just tap a hand against them if you see one." He informed Akshita, to that the pretty one knew how to activate them. Zircon had zero idea how they worked, likely some sort of Ista magic, and he'd discovered their secret by accidentally bumping into it some time ago.

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:18 pm
Akshita bit back a wide smile. He cured himself momentarily for not taking his job position seriously. If he had he was sure he would know all about the Catfish Clan. Maybe he would need to be a bit more studious with his position as the ten of cups. But then again if he went as that to meet the clan he would have to keep a certain air about himself one that he was not found of wearing. He instead allowed the smile to cross his lips and he drew a bit closer to the muddy stallion. "You will really take me to meet your family master? I would love to see them and get to know them. It would be a pleasure to serve my masters family for a time." he giggled wondering if they would all be so strong, dominating, and possessive. He held back a laugh trying to picture what the males and females would be like. His romantic mind racing ahead of him trying to work out if their love lives would be more primitive and open or secretive and a 'refined' as the cups were.

He smiled and leaned a bit closer to the treasure hunter. "I like the idea too master. I want to be just yours for a good long time." he said in a gentle whisper. Unaware that the shifting tides would trap then down within the ship he secretly hoped that this little adventure would continue as long as possible and he was praying that something would keep them down there. He wondered how long he could stall the treasure hunter so that they could continue like this. Surely if he asked for them to explore more of the ship it would go one for a few more hours. Maybe he would have to suck it up and request to see those poor lost Ista.

Letting the sneaky thoughts go for now he listened to his guide speaking of them gems. It was nice to hear the excitement and pride that lined Zircon's voice as he spoke of the treasure. "I can not wait to see them. They sound positively breath taking." His tail shifted as the stopped and his companion opened a heavy door. "We are really that close?" He asked and smiled as he felt his hand removed from the broad should and instead incased in a rough hand. He smiled all of his attention suddenly focused on the feel on the jewelers hand in his. He could feel callouses from Zircon's hunting, shaping, and working of the gems. They felt so much strong than his own smooth delicate hands. Suddenly he felt so much less masculine and yet so much more excited. He really was far too much the hopeless romantic.

It took a few moments for Akshita to realize that he again could not see anything it was a new form of darkness in this room and his grip tightened along the catfish's hand, "I fear with this I wont be able to see any of your beautiful gems master." He said softly his voice more brave that he felt. He had been unaware that Zircon had led them to a gem and tapped it until he heard a strange humming.

He tilted his head trying to trace the origin of the sound as was about to ask his guide what is was when the jewel light up. The bright stallion gasped his hand releasing from the treasure hunters in shock before he moved to examine the hanging gem. "That is amazing!" he said as he shifted around to look at the gem form all angles. "It is like magic!" he grinned at his darker friend before looking around in the dim light. spotting another one of the hanging gems he swan over and gave it a tap. He could not help but laugh at the wonder of such a thing the new glow of the artificial light causing specks along the bright stallions hide to glint and sparkle like flecks of more precious gems.

After tapping a few more of the hanging jewels Akshita looked down and gasped a the wondrous sight of the treasure hold. Never in all his ears of life had he seen such a strange and exotic collection. Even at the cup's palace. He was in sheer awe at it all. "Dear goddess..." he said under his breath as he made his way down to closer inspect the forgotten wears of the Ista ship. He laughed warmly looking over his shoulder at the hunter. "I wont believe you if you say you would choose me over any of the stuff in here master." he said as he ran a brightly colored hand along the golden edge of a sideways turned mirror.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:06 am
Zircon couldn't but to smile a bit as he watched the way that his beautiful, dolomite stallion swam around from jewel, seeming to be quite fascinated with it, exclaiming that it must be magic. He really was an amazing find, wasn't he? Better then any of the various treasures that he'd found in this same ship. He couldn't help but to think that the ship itself was magic and that it continued to bless him each time he came for a visit. Giving a smile he gave a nod, "It must be magic of some sort, something the Ista who ran the ship much have devised to be able to see when down here in the lower bowels of the ship." He agreed, wishing he understood magic more to know how they worked but such things were a little beyond him. He was but a humble treasure hunter, not a mage, so it was lost on him how one might even start to creature such a treasure.

Shaking his head to clear it instead watched as Akshita started to move from jewel to jewel, giving all those he found a tap, lighting the place up. It was then, when the place was filled with light, that the pretty one seemed to realize what was all around him, seeming to be quite in shock given the look on his face. Giving a smile he moved along after him, "It's something, isn't it? It really always made me wonder where they might have been heading with such cargo. I would guess it is, perhaps, some sort of dowry? I can't be certain though, the various logs that the crew would have kept are rather hard to make out anymore." What was left of them at least. Not that it really mattered in the long run, given how old the ship was whoever owned the treasure was likely long gone... though one couldn't help but to wonder if perhaps the decedents still lived on somewhere on the land. Not that he'd go asking though, not wanting the Ista of the present to try to figure out how to dive down into the ship to take all of this back. Finders, Keepers and all of that he thought to himself, tail flicking from side to side.

When his companion swam down to where the various treasures were resting, running a hand against them, he followed after him, "Mmm, you may not believe me if I were to say the words but it's how I feel. I think you are far more beautiful the treasures this ship hides." He said, feeling that, since the other stallion was both had many features that caused him to rise above the treasure in his mind, the fact that he was warm to the touch, that he was so alive and animated, being some of the reasons. When it came to beauty each thing had it's own form of it but the stallion still won out. Swimming along he picked up a long, golden chain from the pile. Holding onto the ends he swished it forward through the water, wrapping it around Akshita, and used it to pull him closer, "Is there anything amongst the pile that you would like to bring home with you? Something to remember me by when we are apart." He wanted for the pretty one to think of him constantly, maybe even seek him out later, nothing would make the catfish happier then the mere thought of such a thing happening.

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:19 am
"Your very much right. It is something to wonder where they were going with this." He looked over some of the larger works. "Could it really be a dowry? If it never made it then maybe the two never married. That could be a good or bad thing. Oh my you have found some parts of the log though? It would be pretty amazing if we could have read it." He spoke as he turned look for a moment at the other stallion the fins at his hips fluttering at it. He turned back to look at the treasure again his foolishly romantic mind going crazy with just what this wondrous treasure was intended for.

His soft peach cheeks darkened as the other confirmed that he felt that Akshita was the greatest treasure here. He had never had such compliments bestowed on him. Surely all Catfish had to be so complimentary to others. He was trying to calm his mind from taking those words fully to heart. If he did he might loose himself into something that was not really there but at this time in his life the cup was not sure that it would be so bad. He did not have anything to loose and he was not getting any younger in years.

Bright fined ears flicked following the dim sounds of Zircon swimming behind him. But the bright muzzle of Akshita darkened deeply. A gentle pleased gasp escaping the bright muzzle as the golden chain fell around him and pulled him towards the darker male. Oh what a interesting master this stallion would make. "Something to remember you by?" He looked thoughtful as he leaned in closer placing a gentle kiss on the catfish's right tendril. "Can I really take something?" He asked a bit surprised and wondering just what he should take to remember him by. "If I can take something to remember you..shall I give you something to remember me by?" He asked sliding a bright hand along the dark shoulder of the other stallion. "I don't think I will ever be able to forget you Master…" he said softly after a moment and smiled, "But you deal in jewels…if I were a client and were to come to you asking for your advice what would you suggest?"

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff