Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
{prp]Are Mares Really All You Like? (Breyant x Biel'en) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:48 pm

Biel'en's grin was still on his face when the ale was brought, possibly getting wider with the thought of more ale. He was so tired from the work, but it seemed to matter little to this male. It was a relief to talk to someone not from the field and who did not perform hard labor every day.

"Oh will you now?" he replied, rolling over onto his back to make room.

Whatever you wish is fine--so long as I get another pint!" he laughed loudly, probably too loud for how late the night had become.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:12 pm
Breyant smiled watching the back of the other stallion. He gave a lick of his lips the sight was far more spicy than the fall ale they were drinking. He gave a warm laugh as the other rolled over. "Mmm...becareful I just might."

He smirked and shifting a bit he too a sip of the pitcher of ale. "Oh is that a fact? Then I should keep the ale flowing huh?" He took another sip wanting to bad to be atop the handsome stallion laying on his back and looking up at him, "What would you do for a pint of ale right now big guy?" He asked kneeling on the rug next to Biel'en he set the mugs down as well as the pitcher.

His wavy silver locks cascaded down his shoulder as he lifted the pitcher up and started to fill the mugs.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:13 pm

Biel'en's eyes widened in excitement.

"A Dare is it?" he grinned stupidly, his eyes half-lulled from the ale but he perked up and sat with his hands supporting his upper half on the floor.

"What had you in mind?" he asked, tail flicking happily.

Biel'en was finally at a point where he should not leave the room else be lost to the cold and to the darkness of night. It was good they now had a room and he was comfortable enough. No male had ever gotten the better of him and his shoulders, broad and intimidating to other stallions, was usually enough to keep him out of trouble. Seems he would find some for of it this night despite those efforts...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:20 pm
Breyant's ears flicked at the word dare. His tail flicked and he filled only one of the mugs pushing the pitcher farther from Biel'en's reach. His lips pulled back in a smile. "Oh yes we could say it is a dare I guess. I could think of so many things to have you for this lovely ale." he took a slow sip from the mug and looked at the other stallion over the rim.

The impressive size of the field worker did the opposite of intimidate him. It excited and tempted him. He would love for those broad shoulder to shadow him or to force them down against the bed. He was open to either way the stallion wanted to play this game.

"Hmmm....what to have you do to get this fine ale before I drink it all up." He said his voice a bit more playful and alluring. "You don't seem the type willing to make out with a stallion and alas we don't have the barmaid for you to fondle. But I guess we must make do with what we have huh?" He said faking a bit of boredom at the sound of having to kiss Biel'en. "So I guess since we don't have much to dare you with I guess I must sacrifice my lips to you. If you want this mug of cool ale I guess you shall just need to make out with me. Unless you can think of a better dare."

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:38 pm
Biel'en smiled his usual goofy smile and rolled over again, making a play fit in appeal.

"But I waaaaant some!" he grabbed for the mug but it was pushed farther and farther away and out of his reach ultimately.

His back laid on the floor and half on the rug now--his hands over the fur were feeling the soft attention his brain was giving it while the other stallion spoke, his ears flicking to pay attention.
The dare. He knew what the male wanted and, to an extent, planned to give it to him.

Biel'en seemed to grow in stature, like his ego began to grow back into his agressive state when he worked, sitting up to his knees and from there he leaned forward, ears flicked forward to zone in on his target.
He pushed the other male to the ground and pinned him with great grin slashed across his face and the muscular male's nostrils flared with breath like beer huffed down the other's neck. The ale in Breyan't hand had been set on the floor, almost spilled but it was still in its mug for the most part.
"And if I ...decline?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:07 pm
Breyant could not hold back the laugh as such an impressive in stature stallion threw a mock fit. "Oh I know you want some but it would not be fun if it were that easy would it?"

He watched as the other stallion roll again now only partway on the fur. Even to Breyant's slightly tipsy mind it was clear that the larger male was working something out in his mind. Though as Biel'en rose up the cat like stallion was still unaware, though hopeful, to the other's plan. The change in stature was not the only change Breyant was feeling from the stallion. It seemed like he was setting his mind to something. Maybe the draw of ale was enough to power over his unwillingness to kiss a stallion.

Breyant allowed himself to be pushed down onto the rug, not that he would have been able to resist the strength of the tan stallion, twisting his hand as best he could to keep most of the ale in the mug, though some of it had splashed over the rim and onto his wrist, which hit the floor with a clank. He could not help the wanting shocked gasp that escaped his muzzle. The grinning wild look of the other stallion mixed with the buzz from the drinks excited more than he could control. He blushed and looked towards the ale trying to recover himself.

The breath on his neck sent a shiver down his body and he hit himself mentally for loosing his composure at such a cool and sexy movement from the other stallion. But soon enough he had found his voice as he turned back to look up at the other his face, his swirled eyes seductive, "Well then. I shall have to drink it all up and leave your nothing." he smiled shifting only once to see how strongly he was being pinned to the floor.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:12 pm

Biel'en's mind swam a moment with the swift movement, giving his smile a twitch then it returned to his goofy grin plastered to his face.
His friend's wrist was covered in ale and he grabbed it, licking off the ale.

"You sure that's a good idea? I could throw a real tantrum?" he asked just as mockingly, eyes scanning the pitcher and the ale in the mug in his friend's hand. His ears were forward still, very focused despite his mind's occasional vacation...

The wrist he wrestled back down, keeping him pinned as he laughed, almost giggled, his body was always strong but something about dominating others always pleased him on some primal level. His body became flush with heat and his ears flicked as though to get rid of it, nostrils still flared wide.

"Not any fight in you at all then?" he questioned, a haughty laugh erupting from his lips.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:57 pm
Breyant purred loudly as the other licked his wrist. He could not or did he want to hole it back. He smiled and ten laughed shaking his head as the other looked past him to the pitcher and the ale. "Well if you throw a real tantrum I shall drink it all up and make sure we can't get another drop all night." he said with a laugh.

He tilted his head a bit confused at the fight comment. So this stallion liked a struggle? How every interesting. Had he known of the stallion's blood line he might not be so interested at the aggression turn on the field worker seemed to have. "Oh there is lots of fight in me dear friend. Shall I make it hard for you to complete your dare and get this beautiful ale?"

With that said he gave a jerk of his upper body trying to free his wrists his hand letting go of the mug so that he would not spill it as he arched up trying both to get his arms free as well as slip his legs from between the other stallions. Breyant had been hoping for a challenge and was a bit shocked to find that his chosen prey was also in the mood for such a challenge.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:50 am

"There is little you could do to stop me," he laughed.

Biel'en was happy to play back, he let go of the arm with the precious ale and was able to wrangle only the other's arms beneath him when he struggled. Biel's hands were strong and vice-like but when he realized he was being a bit rough he loosened his grip and eventually plopped in top the other male with a laugh.

"I win!" he proclaimed in his drunken stupor, grinning wildly.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:15 am
Breyant smirked, "Oh is that so? I am sure I could stop you if I wanted. You're just a big teddybear. I am sure you wouldn't hurt a fly." he smiled.

As Biel'en's hand seized his arm and pulled it down to pin it under him he bit his lip at the tightness of the vice-like grip. And though it did hurt it excited the grey stallion. He did not mind some rough playing. And if it got him what he wanted he would be more than willing to continue this game all the way. He enjoyed a mock rape from time to time or at least allowing the stallion he was trying to bed to feel like he was completely dominating him. Though it was rare to actually find someone who could fully dominate him. Biel'en was one of these rare cases and Breyant wanted him more than ever now.

However much to his dismay the painful grip loosened too soon and he looked up at the other raises an eyebrow, "How do you figure that big guy? With such a loose grip I can wriggle right out and I am going to down all the ale before you know it!" He sighed softly and shook his head unable not to smile at the others drunken grin. He enjoyed this strange stallion.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:13 pm

Biel'en was all too pleased t listen to him talk and wearily lazed over the other male.

"I see---" he spoke, laughing once more.

"--You want to keep it from me?" he gave a piliful look, his best drunken puppy-dog eyes face and rubbed his torso against his partner's.

"I want some moreeee...." he whined, his grip tightening at the same time, mixing both the pain and pleasure of it together.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:25 am
With the other atop him he was rather happy. And it seemed that Biel'en was not too upset to be there.

He smiled as the other nuzzled him. "Aww if you look like that how can I keep it from you. How could anyone deny you such things.

Breyant gave a gasp and purred softly. "Okay okay I will give you a little bit. You want to let me up to serve you sir?" He asked softly smiling and arched up pressing against the broad stallion atop him.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:19 pm

Biel'en practically bounced off the other male, laughing his ears flicking rapidly as he was happy to be getting what he wanted.

"You better not be stingy with it," he giggled and hiccuped a time or two before sighing , now on his back.

His hands went to the rug now, having released his 'prisoner' and his tail swished happily behind him.

"That should be plenty of room," he said, sprawling himself on the fur rug and leaving his mouth open for his drink.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:30 am
As the other left him Breyant felt a bit of a loss but he did sit up slowly sit up. "Oh my was that an order?" He laughed softly and picking up the mug of ale he crawled on his knees over to Biel'en's head and setting the mug on the floor near the rug.

"Well then since you had been working so hard all day allow me to pamper you my lord." he said with a teasing tone to his voice and still on his knees he reached out to lift and guide Biel'en head onto his knees so that he was at a slight angle. "Well seeing how your mouth is already open and ready just let me do all the work my lord." he said.

Breyant lifted the mug up and carefully poured in a large gulp of ale before he set the mug back down on the floor and looked down at the stallion, "Does my lord wish for more?"

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:33 pm

Biel'en laughed and let himself relax, his eyes closing at the sight of the ale and he laughed when his new friend was finished giving him a drink.

"Oh indeed--" he smiled with his mouth open just a little, still with his eyes closed as he folded his hands on his stomach, waiting with glee for the next gulp of ale.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff