Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] Squirrel Hunting - (Naru and Rein) ~ FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Naru_Uchiha007 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:15 am
Minerva did not dare to question Countess in any of this, inclined to agree that this new creature was of far more interest than the one she'd encountered many nights back, her teal eyes still wide in shock even as she was pulled into the protective shroud put up by the Disciple.

"Yes Countess... This should prove rather enlightening." The Meanki stated simply, her pen falling at the ready as her attention turned back to the beasts.

Though the she-b***h's attack was executed in a less than coordinated manner, it was still successful in taking Haiena off his guard, long claws digging deep into the tree's trunk before finding themselves dislodging from the thick wood.. the combined weight of the two Spirals sending them crashing heavily into the firmed earth, the sickening snapping and cracking of bones filling the night air. A pained hiss was even caught escaping the male Spiral as it surged through every nerve ending of his battered form, this sensation further intensified as the b***h's claws dug deeper into the wounds she'd inflicted upon him, the toxic glow within those crazed eyes seeming to shine brightly with the madness that swelled within... her words being meet with that insane and shrill cackling.

"Hehehehe...! Quite the impact we've made, haven't we..?!" Haiena grinned up at the she-b***h who loomed over him, mild intrigue tugging at him as those eyes appeared shrouded in darkness. "Pay?!" That grin began to grow steadily, thick froth and drool oozing from the corners of his maw, blood running thick within it.. "Hehehe... We shall not be paying this night! Not now, not ever! Heheheh!" His cackling grew even louder in decibel now, right paw striking quickly, the force held behind the blow being enough to knock the female clean off him.

"But admire your tenacity we do! Much more entertaining than our Queen you will prove to be! Even more entertaining than the demon we felled!" Haiena cackled evilly, paw running itself over the deep gashes left upon him by the other Spiral's claws, mouth formed into a twisted grin. He could ignore the pain of aching joints and near-shattered bones as he quickly rose to his feet, head slowly twisting into an awkward angle.

"Now b***h... Watch as this devil comes to rend and tear the flesh from your bones! Hehehehe!" Haiena's neck popped and snapped as his head twisted back into place, a foot planting itself firmly into the cracked earth before lauching forward with unearthly speed for one in his condition.. bones popping and snapping even as he descended upon her, jaws snapping and claws swiping in a maddened frenzy!

Rein_Carnation rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:23 pm
The she-b***h felt drawn to this male intruder yet her confussion swayed her into a spiral of uneventful aftermath. Raising her paw to her lower jaw that dripped with crimson she sat in shock for nothing but a vampire's whip was pain she'd ever felt. But, an ember of brinstone and toxic persuasion flickered till it became a flame of epic porportions. Her maw slowly opened as her eyes blinked away that darkness swirling within. Suddenly, it twisted into the most horrific grin that uttered a cackle shrill and high pitched. A howl mingled and danced within her laugh proving she truly was a Black Spiral Dancer.

"Yes Pay you will... and Pay you shall as the shadows command..."

Taking note of his oncoming attack she snapped into her own form of revenge leaping toward him with claws extended. Back extended as her shoulders popped and accomidated those strong legs and sharp claws. Maw extended wide she made contact aiming for the throat in a deafing crack. Though her bones shattered in places she still held onto her attacker and proved her worth.

"Yes it you that shall pay and dance your own death as blood runs deep. You shall die and regreat the day you ever tangled with me" she growled as she spit out a hunk of furred flesh, "Do not underestimate a dancer for your blood will be your song."

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Naru_Uchiha007 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:42 pm
"Hehehehe! Yes! Yes!! Such fun you are going to be! This we can see!" Haiena cackled madly as the she-b***h's own shrill and high pitched laughter began, that horrific grin she crafted being mirrored near perfectly. Though instinct viewed her as an enemy, there was a certain sickening allure to the creature before him, her obvious dominance a welcomed change.

"Cut and rend our flesh! Make us bleed if you desire us to pay! Yes! Yes! Hehehe! Make us bleed like no one else can!" The cackling grew more demonic in nature, right eye plagued by an uncontrollable twitch even as jaws broke the flesh of his shoulder, the bones within cracking under the pressure exerted upon it. Though, no wincing occurred. Nor did a pained whine escape him. Only that shrill cackling, twisted and broken jowls curling into the most sinister of grins, tongue soon coming to slather cracked fangs in that 'toxic' saliva. There was a sick sense of enjoyment being found in all of this as his battered form managed to hold its own against the fierceness of the counter-attack.

This Spiral was definitely proving her worth to him, Haiena beginning to exert just as much force as he pushed back, tongue once again slathering teeth and fangs.. the area soon finding itself gripped by the increasingly foul presence of the Wyrm itself.

"Hehehehe! Underestimate you?! Foolish Dancer!" As the flesh was torn from his shoulder, splattering their black pelts in foul smelling crimson, a powerful kick was brought into the abdomen of the she-b***h, the force behind the attack being more than enough to knock her back and away. "You have cut us! You have made us bleed! Much more than our brother or even that wretched Queen could!" The twitching began to subside within his eye, the intense glow lingering.

"No! Hehehehe! It is you who should not underestimate me; the demon of the Spiral!" That cackling found itself resuming, his body moving swiftly inupon her, left paw striking fiercely at her face...the right paw following through with the same lightning fast speed, swiping at her chest. "Know this eve that you do not face the Berseker! Nor do you face the Insane! This eve you face me: Haiena! Hehehehe!"

After such attacks, the male Spiral found himself admiring the shine of her blood upon those vicious 'talons', tongue running over them to savor the taste. This female was far more interesting than the one his brother had come to claim, his muzzle still drawn into that psychotic grin. Puting the deranged nature and madness aside, it seemed as though some form of control was returning to the wolf, that fractured mind allowing his true self to reclaim its body. Though, for how long this would last, one could not be certain... the thick and sweet 'stench' of her blood bringing the twitching back to his eye.

Rein_Carnation rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:36 pm
Was he mad her inner voices shrilled as they danced and sung in her confused mind. The breaking point within was much like the torment of the spiral a young pup must dance to escape from the coming nightmares and tragedies. But in short the madness is sanity vs the sanity is madness. No turn nor assumption is precise or correct. It is a labyrinth of misguided paths that forever twist and turn as your body contorts and pushes forward through each obstacle. Never in control, always in confusion as the last bit of righteousness escapes like a whisper in the night.

Mad yes though oh so brilliant she trilled in a giggle before being kicked in her abdomen in an abrupt persuasion to loose her. But, this forlorn child born of a wayward world was no fool nor was she meek and understood. Simply the opposite in a fit of deceit and rage she came back at him running swift. Pain that may of wracked her body was nothing more then a deep sensation that fueled her anger even more. Something deliberate that held her back was fraying at its center. The blackness of the shadows tearing free as her paws swung back and forth coming in contact with the ruthless male. Catching him in her talons she crashed into him as bones shattered once more. Biting down on his shoulder.

Growling she whispered in her ear, "You are foolish to dance with a b***h of the spiral. But I admire that in you.... you shall dance with me and I with you for our blood will be one! Prepare yourself..." she hissed and tossed him from her into the thick bushes as his body approached in slow motion. Sitting there for a moment she bought her sharpened claws to her maw and ran a talon over her tongue as his vile blood slid slowly down her throat. Immediately after she lapped up each of her claws till she had ingested the bittersweet glowing crimson into her being.

Suddenly, she cackled madly with a sway of her body and laughed till her sides heaved in retaliation. Then she bounded into the bushes and found her prize. Smirking she stepped up to him and raked her claws down his chest digging deep.

"Mine all mine..... shall we dance?"

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Naru_Uchiha007 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:05 pm
There was a definite madness to the wolf who stood before her, the voices within finding their shrill cries 'scraping' along the vast reaches of his shattered mind like nails on a chalk board, that shrill and demonic cackling rising in decibel as their words tugged at his very being. Jaws soon fell shut with a loud snap, teeth feeling like they were about to crack beneath the pressure, his crazed grin coming to adorn frothing lips. The voices were truly impressed with the she-b***h. Yet, none were no impressed than Haiena himself, blood having been spilled that night... more importantly, it had been his own that stained the grasses, that crimson exlir oozing free of open wounds.

As for the pain? There was no stinging burn to the deep gashes and shattered bones. There was only pure excitement felt by all this, Haiena finding his body going lax as the female let the trilled giggle escape her. "Hehehehe! Yes! Yes!! This is how it should be!" The Spiral cackled madly, eyes ablaze with a toxic glow, claws running their tips along his injuries. "Our foolish brother... Even our Queen.... Neither of them know how it is truly supposed to be! But you do! Hehehe! Yes! Yes you do indeed!" His talons dug into his wounds, crimson trickling from them. "Come! Come and dance the dance with me!! Make me feel alive this night like no one ever could!"

It seemed that these words had hit their mark with her, bones snapping and cracking as their bodies collided, pain finding itself flooding his body. It was almost like a sweet exctasy to him, the encounter as a whole being one giant thrill ride for the male as no restraint had been shown in any of the she-b***h's attacks, the insane cackling continuing as jaws sank deep into his shoulder. And the words? Oh, such words had never been spoken to him, causing that tongue to loll forth in the lewdest of manners, blood and saliva rolling free of it.

"Hehehehe...! Yes!! Yes!! Dance this dance eternally with you, I shall..!" Haiena cackled, not a single yelp escaping him as she tossed him into the thick brush, bones popping and snapping as he fell to his back... tongue trailing over cracked teeth and fangs, a sick enjoyment being felt as he watched the she-bitc savor the taste of the putrid blood that soaked he claws. This one was truly dominant, it quite obvious that she was unafraid to display this fact. Heck! Haiena would go so far as to say she was more dominant then the Hive Queen, claws digging into the soft earth as anticipation set in, knowing full well that he had meet his match this eve.

Yet, there was no sense of worry or fear behind this defeat, his cackling echoing with her own before distraction set in due to the 'seductive' sway of that body... his own feeling an exciteable shudder course through it, those long claws craving a deep gash into his chest, marking him as her's now and forever.

"Hehehehe! Yes! Yes we shall, my Queen!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:04 pm
Countess stood back masking her smell and sense from the feral mongrels before her. This is exactly what she desired of her "pet b***h" to show her dominance and show that b*****d mutt what he deserved. Still her hold over the b***h had no effect for a slight time when she sent the Spiral after that male. This worried the Disciple but she didn't let it show in the least bit. Instead she kept a good vigil on the two ferals keeping tabs which was more dominant.

"Minerva.... I do hope you are paying attention to this childe. Take notes what you see and discover. This research will help us in future conquests with our pet.." she hissed pulling her shadow cape closer around her.

It was of course the next turn of events that drew her attention closer making plans fall into place more. As the two brawling Spirals fell into the bushes she hissed in an agitated gesture. It seemed her shadow hold was weak on this b***h with that male around. She would need a little support from Minerva to retrieve the female safely from the male.

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:26 pm
Minerva kept herself close to the Disciple, those teal eyes never straying from the sight laid out before her: the sight of the two beasts battling it out as Countess seemed to have intended, fangs lightly biting into her lower lip as the foul stench within the area became quite overpowering since the arrival of this male. Though, she did not allow this to interfere with her duties, pen hitting the paper and she began to write in rapid succession.

"Yes Countess. None of this will go un-noted." She replied in the most simplest of manners, eyes occasionally leaving the two in order to focus upon her writing, mind remaining ever aware of what was transpiring. "I m to assume that you intend to test our pet's mantle against others such as this mindless creature, are you not?"

Of course, before she could even expect an answer from Countess, a perking of the brow being given as the Disciple seemed agitated over this. Should she inquire what was the matter? No. She had already failed Countess once in arriving here late... she wasn't about to fail her again, remembering the few lesson's Aurora had taught her in manipulation... her own 'shadows' reaching out in attempts to aid Countess' own, even if far weaker than her own.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:16 pm
The b***h indeed was strong which pleased the disciple but the hold was loosening under this creature's entanglement with her new found opponent and apparent lover. The aura and energy emitted in this tangled ball of foul intentions was so intense it choked not only the surrounding area but anything they touched. The more interaction these two creatures of filth were permitted the sooner this entire scheme was catching flames and burning an ungodly hell.

"We will be leaving shortly Minerva. I hope you have studied this encounter well. I will be questioning you to pertaining thoughts and memories". She spoke in a hiss as she tried to subdue the b***h that had joined the Sire out of sight in the thick bushes. There were of course dangerous outcomes that would emit in a foul darkness if she wasn't careful. The time to react was now...

She gritted her teeth as her fangs showed outward to the deepness of the shrouded night. The control was nearly lost.

"Minerva. You will assist me Now!" she hissed in a threatening command to her pupil. Flicking her wrist she began to stretch her tendrils toward the rolling Spiral pair intending to pull the female b***h back so they could escape before more damage was apparent. "Follow as I do and do not falter. Time passed too quickly and I don't intend to loose my pet to ...Him."

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:47 pm
"I have ensured that I took note of everything that transpired here tonight, Countess. You needn't worry about that." A respectful tone was taken with the Disciple as she answered her, those glasses finding themselves being adjusted once more, the hiss which escaped her elder not going unnoticed in the least.

A brow found itself slowly arching as Countess' irritation toward the two creatures seemed to grow, her words bringing a weary expression to Minerva's face. "Yes Countess! At once!" The words seem to escape the meanki without second thought, her own hand flicking forward, mimicking the gesture of her "mentor". It was time to be rid of this place and foul scene that had been laid before them, Minerva's brow furrowing itself as concentration was held... tendrils of shadow reaching out toward the pair, following Countess' lead the whole time.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:06 pm
The b***h grinned as she clawed and scratched revealing in her pure insanity. This was her moment and her alone to take and rend and claw and bend into an unseemly delightful array of giddiness. This male was hers as she was his to an extent of course for he in her seething eyes was her property. further she spiraled till her howling was a chorus of broken glass and misshapen abnormalities. "Mine o mine you dance. Sing sweet mother upon her womb for you and I danced. Destroy and be and therefore are... different we are yet the same we've become.... the same..."

Suddenly she screeched with a deafening pain as if something rendered her inner soul that had been cursed from her birth. She clawed miserably as something pulled her away. No! Why couldn't it be sweeter then before... then ever? That's when her mind snapped like a fragile string that held taunt over an inferno. Twisting her form she resisted giving friction and pain back to the pursuer that captured her not too long ago. Her claws sunk deep in the wound she had inflicted onto her adversary now turned lover. Trying to stay yet failing as some unknown force yanked at her harder each time till her mind was gone. Bones popping as her body contorted this way and that till everything felt like it shattered. She was fighting but they were stronger as her eyes flashed a horrid panic to the male.

Finally she howled in desperation as her entire form was dragged off. The madness escaping her lungs in futile attempt to summon any aid. Her body literally was drug across the ground even with sharp claws digging within the very bowels of the dirt. She howled deeper the further she was pulled away for freedom came with a price. When she finally vanished her eyes grew heavy and fell into a sickening coma.

Then there was pure silence in the eerie woods that had once been alive with the life of Black Spiral Dancers as the male was left alone.

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash