Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:14 am
MoonKitsune

Not wanting to make him useless, she released her grip of his throat. He got the point, of that she was sure. She almost felt bad commanding this of him, but that would not change her mind. Even if he didn't like females, he could close his eyes, right? She had no idea how it worked, but she was assuming that he liked males with his statement.

"It will be quick. Painless if you cooperate. I'm not asking for you to love me, nor am I really caring if you really enjoy the task." Her voice softened but only slightly. "But I'm not going to back down from this request, so if you have to merely tolerate it. Then that's what you are going to do."

Her eyes were like steel, promising more if he declined. She wasn't against hurting him. But she was wanting to get this over with as soon as possible.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:29 am
Buffy_the_Bloody

He gasped as he dropped to all fours, breathing deep as he looked up at her. He had dismissed the idea of children, of love-making, of anything of that nature long ago. Now that he was older, he had passed through his own adolescence alone, but not without his own desires and feelings on the matter. He was a young male after all. However, he never thought that his first time mating would ever be like this. His mind fantasized about things much more sweet and tender.

"Why? You do not care for me - for love. Why would you want my genes?" Why would she want to have the children of a god if she didn't care for gods at all? "You won't have immortals through me. It's impossible."

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:12 pm
MoonKitsune

She rolled her eyes. "You are quite old century aren't you? You do not need to love someone, to give them cubs. I'm surprised love is still a thing, to be honest." She said. Her voice was still strong, still commanding, but so long as he stopped insulting her, she would stop hurting him.. Not that he didn't have a reason to want to insult her, but she wouldn't stand for it.

"Don't you get it? You are a God. You possess powers some of us only dream of. I am strong, and though you are apparently incredibly weak.. I could have use of your genes." She wasn't quite sure what he would pass on. Honestly she didn't really care. They would be the children of a God, and that was a title that could never be stripped of them.

"I'll be a good mother, don't you worry. They will gain me power, they will be beloved." She would love her cubs, though she wasn't sure she had it in her to be mushy. That just wasn't an option.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:24 pm
He stayed huddled on the ground, breathing slow and looking away from her. "I don't care if they are treated well or if you are a good mother to them. I will share no love of them, and won't care how they are treated because of it. They can die in your womb for all I care, and you with it. If you are demanding, then you strip me of all choice. If you don't care how it goes about, if I am willing, then why should you care if I would be happy about how the children are kept?"

He tried to scoot back away from her, farther into the cave. "I will give no love to you now, and no love to anything you bear."

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:41 pm
MoonKitsune

She grinned, her eyes dark. Yes she was going to do this, and he had just sealed the deal for her.

"And you call me the monster. Even I care if a cub lives or dies." She said with a chuckle, and stepped closer to him in the shadows. If he struggled, she would rip the wings from his back if she was able. She didn't know if it could be done, but she would sure tear them up more than they already were in the process of finding out.

"I assure you I will live a long, healthy life. As I'd like to meet the one who could take my life from me. Because tonight, darling. It won't be you."

She stepped closer, again, and her body melded with the shadows, leaving a trembling yellow lion in her path.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff