Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply one on one rps
the smallest empire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:46 am
Dib in those fifteen minuets had located what he guessed was the Irken equivalent to gauze and a rag to get the blood off of Zim, and a scaoupe incase he needed to use it to help get anyting out of the deep gashes. he set them all to the side and he gave a relives sigh hearing that the life suport was fixed. "Will...I was worried about you...I saw what happened over spy cams" he said, he didnt think that was a big deal, if he haddnt thant he might have gatten there to late.
"I dont know why, but well i need you" he said, threw out everything he had been threw Zim in a way had been then, given him a reasion to keep going, he might have done something to himself if the Irken had never showed up. "Im going to have to...take your shirt off" he said blushing a little at the thought but he needed to tend the wounds. and well he was worried about the Irkens eye, he couldnt seem to open his left one and it looked bloody and had some black stuff stuck to it. he would have to clean it and he hoped that it was healing.
He had to cut the nearly destroyed top off the Irken and gently with the rag he found started to wipe off the blood, he did it gently, or as gently as he could and wrapped the gauze around his chest and arms. he wasnt going to remove his paints, that would jet be to weird he thought. "let me see your eye" he said as he started to clean the left eye

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:25 am
Zim sat still through out the whole prcedure of clenaing his wounds, mainly becuase he lacked the strength to truely move. however when he felt the light preassure on his left, the pian literaly exploded and out of reflex he lashed out with the only thing he had left. His teeth.
The left eye though gone from Zim;s point of view was throbbing mainly because not all of the nerves had died and contact and everything hurt it. even the air. Needle like razors dug into Dib's hand, oddly enough not with the intent ot bite it off this time.His arms were to weak to do anything more than dangel pitifuly at his sides and his Pak Legs were limp on the ground.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:43 am
Dib winced at the needle like teeth sank into him, but still he wasnt mad at Zim, given what happened to him he must be in a lot of pain "Sorry Zim I wont touch it" he said though the Irken still had his teeth in his arm. He was jest trying to help him but well he wouldnt hold it agest the little ex-invader. he was sure that it would heal on its own but he still felt bad "I didnt mean to hurt you..." and he really didnt, he thought over what else he could do and well Zim must be hungry, or need to eat to get power to his pak so it can fix itself "Zim let go of my arm and ill go find you something to eat " he saim more in a ordering voice. he still had to act like a leader atleast till Zim was better and back to trying to kill him.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:19 pm
Breathign hard and glareing with one eye till he heard Dib ordering him to let go only than did Zim release his teeth from the humans arm. "As my ... Tallest commands.." He muttered out and it was a mixute between actual obdiedance and disgust simply due to their history.
"Dib Human better not .. get used to ... this." he muttered as he heard his Pak give a loud click indicating repairs on life support were done. Internally self repairs began on his body and the Pak itself. "You didn' answer me Dib .. why are you here?" He asked again sounding more like .. well Zim.
The sound of sparking wires and cables mixed with zapping electricity was really the only constnat sound around them. But it was better than the silance that usually falllowed the Irken at times, well than Gir would ... Gir, that's right. gir was gone. Gone for good this time and never coming back.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:34 pm
Dib couldnt help but smile a little at Zim acting more like Zim, he was sure once he was fully healed then that 'my tallest' thing would stop, but he did kind of like it so he would jest enjoy it before everything goes back to normal, well mostly normal, it would be deffernt without Gir. "Well...i was worried...I know Irkens cant feel or anything but your really the only living thing that gave a damn about me" he said "and i saw they blew up your base so i thought i could help. and something familear can be comforting at times like this" he added with a little shurge.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:44 pm
"Familiar?" Zim repsonded suddnely soudnign more aware. "Familiar was Lie!" he suddnely spat out wiht untapped fury in his voice. "The only familiar here is you! YOu are my enimy! Who is now my Tallest! That isn't familiar!" He shouted out in such ferocity that he hurt him physcially to do so.
His anger was only equaled by the sudden rush of pain he flet but he no longer cared.But the emotions... By Irk the emotions! There were so many! "You always end up in eveyrhting I do! Everythign I am alwyas comes bakc to you human! Why always you!" He demanded suddnely feeling more strength but at the sameitme no tunderstnaidg where all this was coming form.
"Ever sense I arrived you have been there! EVery step! Every turn always you! And now! You are my Tallest! You are not Irken but you ..Your Zim's leader! My tallest and i hate you for it!" The umbridled fury showing in his one ruby red eye and baring of his teeth was down right feral in all menaing.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:09 pm
Okay now Dib was a little confused "Wait...that imprenting thing acctuly worked....i jest did that so you wouldnt put up a fight as i got you here and patched you up" he said not really meaning for that to happen, he thought that it would only be for that moment and then Zim would be better fix the base and...well he didnt know what Zim would do then. "and well i havent acctuly seen you as an enimy now for a few years...but maybe thats jest beacue everyone else hates me" well this would be deffernt indeed but what else could he do.
"Look Zim you dont like it, thats allright...but right now...who else clambed threw rubble to get you here...the other Irkens are most likely jest laughing right now..." he said and then sighed and got off his knees "Ill leave when you can move on your own...but ill still be there right with you untell the day i die...so you better get used to that" he wouldnt want things to go defferntly but maybe now they would be a little deffernt.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:16 pm
"An enimy is all I have!" Zim siad more to hismelf than to dib but it was loud nough for Dib to hear plane as day. "You were my enimy the one who was meant fo rme to destory. Now your my Tallest. Everything and everyone else always trying to ruine Zim but your .. your always there. For whatever reason Zim doesn't understand."
He hated Dib that much he coudl understnad but all these other things he didnt understand. "Until the day you die huh Dib? Humans have such .. short lives in comprison. But you are my Tallest .. and I must .. protect and serve .. as much as I loath the idea .. but are still always right here arent' you?" He asked losing some of the feral agression he picked up.
His body still hurt like the fith sun o fvort but frankly it somewhat distracted him from the confusion in his head. "There's no invasion Dib why bother continueing this than?" He suddnely asked.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:35 pm
Dib scrached the back of his head not really knowing himself "Well...isent fighting and invading all Irkens are tought" he asked thought Zim did seem off, something was deffernt about him but he couldnt place it. "Well...you may hate me...thats nothing new for me no one really likes me that much...but i stopped hateing you a long time ago." he said and realised jest how cold it was and sighed taking his coat off, no he wasnt giving that to Zim but he didnt know if Irkens could get to cold, Zim felt cold but that might be jest how they are. no he was going to let Zim use his shirt, he pulled it off and put his coat back on to keep the cold away "This should help with the cold..." he said gently putting it over Zims head, it was really big on him but well it would be warm at least. "Well...make this work out somehow...its not like we really have anyone else"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:41 pm
"True." Zim didnt realzie he spoke but suddnely feeling Dib's warm shirt over him was confoting for some reason. "There's no food here for you you know." He said bluntly but more quitly.
They really had only each other it seemed. His race abonded him and left him for dead. Dib's race was usst .. to stupid to see his intellegance.
Zim would deny that to the day of his own death to mind you.
"I hae you .. because that's all I understand." He admitted suddenly while tugging the shirt closer around his body. It smelled like the human but oddly he wnst bohtered when normally he would have or hsould have been repulsed by it.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:01 pm
Dib smiled a little "I know theres no food here for me...i was going to see if anything was left you could eat...you must need engery right" he said zipping up his coat to keep his chest warm. he wanted Zim to heal and be his normal Zim self. "The storage is right across the hall...i rembure from breaking in so many times" he also rembured seeing Zim eat something that came in a bag that was round, pink or red and had green centers and looked like jello to him. He knew it was something Irken but wel Zim looked like he liked those. "Ill be right back" he said heading out and across the hall.
The storige room looked like a stampied went threw it and almost nothing looked intacked. he hoped that Zim could eat some earth food other than waffles or he would be making waffles alot. "Lets see...i hope something suvrived" he said looking in some boxes that were blown open and some things looked all destroyed but after ten minuets of looking and digging in one of the boxes he found a bag of those jello things. and a box of what looked liked Orieos only with an Irken symbole on it. He grabbed both of those and came back to the Medbay "I found these...they look like they can still be eaten" he said

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:10 pm
Zim expected to have nothing when Dib returned. Surpisngly though the human found somehting etablie for him to eat. The Tallest wasn't suppost to do that though. "The Tallest dont' feed.. their .. lessers.." He muttered out not taking the food that Dib was attempting to give him. HE was supposed to serve and bring not the other way around.
"Tallest dont fetch." Zim said still refusing to take the snakes but feelign hungery at the sametime. "The Tallest should eat instead." He said simply while looing to the side at nothign hoeslty in particular.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:23 pm
"Zim I cant eat any of this, it would go to wast...and you cant serve if your hurt eating would help you heal faster" Dib said not really likeing that, in short, Zim was a slave but he would deal with it, it was jest how Irkens are he knew so he would not mind if it ment Zims health. "and I ate earler...so..." this would take along time to get used to "i order you to eat..." he liked being called Tallest by Zim but well he jest would need to get used to the power in a snece he knew that Zim wouldnt do everything he said but he should atleast eat if he told him to

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:28 pm
Zim seemed ot hesitate for a few secnds before beginnign to slwoly eat.

At Dib's house

After nealry an hour of zim slowly eaitng and than woring on getting him abe to walk appanrlty Dib thaught tkaing him to his house was a smart idea. At leas it wans't destroyed or anything. the irken cunelty sat in a chair in Dib's room sitll wearing the shirt but keeping the wig and contact lence on. Evenif he had bth lences he coud only see wiht one one currenlty.
Zim still held Gir's head and at Dib seemed rahter bothered by it but gave in and said nothing aobut the lifeless head the former invader now seemed o carry everywher with im. "Now what?" he asked suddnely still seeming to get used to everythign going on.
Dib being his Tallest.
No longer haing a baseof any kind.
Yep he was screwed.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:43 pm
Dib...haddnt really thought about that eather...But well they needed a roof over there heads and while it did bother him that Zim took Girs head everyware he would ignore it for Zims sake "Well....Your not really an Invader anymore i guess...no ware to invade" why did that sound wrong to him, he was glad that his dad want home and Gas was in her bedroom. "Well...I guess Ill promute you to...Tallest advizor, right hand, favroite, what ever the closest to the tallest are called for Irkens" he really had no idea what he was doing but he hoped it would make Zim happy even a little. "And iv noticed you seemed more....confused i guess...is everything alright, are you in pain, is your PAK working right" he asked honestly worryed as looked at the Irken from his bed

one on one rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff