Submit

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:49 am

Anatolia gave an amused smile as she watched him tilt his head, she figured he must have a very flexible neck although it kind of looked like one of those head things she had seen an owl do once. She also had the small nagging thought of how was he seeing in front of her but brushed it off.

When he said that spamming was a fish she let out a little chuckle. Some times Kuari surprised her. Which was a change of pace since when she hung out with Hermes he kept being an insufferable know it all. “No its not a fish I’m afraid, its kind of like….” She trailed off thinking of the best way to explain spamming. “Well its kind of when you just dump a whole lot of talking on a person. Spamming is sort of like that”

“Well lakes and ponds can form from rain and snow melt but rivers normally start from underground, its how some foxes and humans in the desert survive is from these underground springs and…” and she was spamming him with information. Ugh she never had this problem with her family but then she was normally to busy with trying to gnaw one of their ears off.

“Well you can find Fish in underground lakes some times, they will glow in the dark but no Spamming fish I’m afraid” she laughed and continued towards the lake… well it was more like a lake surrounded by a collection of small ponds.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:34 pm
Kuari seemed a bit disappointed at that. Such a shame, a spamming fish sounded like it would have been tasty, too.

His mind processed through what Anatola had told him. “So tree is spamming Kuari when drops branch on head,” he asked curiously. Perhaps it had to do with why he spoke so simply, but he tended to take everything literally at first. It wasn’t so much that he couldn’t comprehend more abstract ideas, it was just that literal stuff tended to be the simplest and Kuari’s mind operated on the premise that simple was usually better. When things had hidden meanings, it was so easy to offend someone without even realizing it.

Kuari felt another stab of amazement when Anatola began trying to describe water systems to him, both at the idea of underground rivers, being able to fish in said rivers, and that Anatola knew all this stuff. “Where water for rivers come from, if not from sky,” he asked. “Seen wet ground before, but never so wet that could keep river going for longer than moon.”

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:47 pm

“Hmm maybe if I find some sort of new fish I can call it the spamming fish or something” Anatolia stated with a light tone. After all Kuari seemed a bit disappointed there was no fish.

“Well I guess its kind of like that, only spamming is more when your talking to some one or its one fox giving to another” She stated trying to clear up her explanation. She didn’t mind that Kuari wasn’t getting right away. Everyone was knowledgeable in different areas and she knew there where definitely things she didn’t know that would probably take Kuari a while to explain to her. However it was still pretty cute the way he thought spamming was a fish. He was definitely very different to what she was used to. Then again her large family was pretty weird.

“well um, I would guess that not all water comes from rain, I think that does help and I think long time ago the first water came from the sky but water now shows up all over the place. After all it doesn’t rain enough now days to fill up an ocean or a lake and over time I would assume that as the land grows….” Anatolia trailed off again with a chuckle as she was flooding him with information again.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:22 pm
Kuari cocked his head to the side, watching Anatola so attentively throughout her explanation that he didn’t even blink. He never seemed to need to as much as other foxes, and they didn’t really need to blink all that often either. When Anatola trailed off he sat there for a moment longer, mulling over the information. Finally he gave a simple shrug.

“Kuari still not really understand how ways of water works,” he admitted matter-of-factly. “Probably won’t, though appreciates Anatola trying to help.” He gave the vixen a half-grin. “Kuari more about air and trees than underground and water. Know water has currents and flow like air, but not act similar in any other ways.”

As the pair walked he inhaled deeply, enjoying the sweet scents of pine and the cool crispness of the mountain air. This really was a lovely bit of territory. It was no wonder a tribe decided to make this their home! “Where Anatola’s tribe live? Big place can hold many many foxes.”

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:54 pm

“Well I um can’t say I’m really an expert about water, it’s just what I’ve come to learn about it through scouting around the caves.” Anatolia mentioned hiding her blush; luckily her dark fur hid most of them. “Although I did want to thank you, for you know seeming interesting in my explanations” she replied. No one ever really had listened before. Hermes pretty much knew about it and she didn’t really talk about this subject with her mother.

She had to admit that it was nice to share what she had learned, even though it had seemed to really confuse Kuari. “you’ll have to tell me about those some time” she pointed out. She loved learning part of the reason why she was in the tribe, but it was always nice to listen to other foxes about things she was passionate about.

“Well we live….” She trailed off. She mostly slept in the cave although there where many places to sleep. The tribe was a pretty big range, even if it wasn’t the biggest tribe there. “I guess in different places, I’m sure there is a more permanent safe spot to sleep in. Most of the time, I fall asleep near where I work”

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:50 pm
Kuari tilted his head curiously to the side. “Must get lonely sometimes, have tribe mates but not always see or live close to them,” he observed. “Kuari sometimes lonely when he thinks about his family. Misses them and misses sleeping together in big pile in tree nest. Well-,” he grinned and corrected himself, “-not all everyone in one pile. That take greeeat big tree nest and we not have one that big. But many sleep together in single nest as safely can, is safety and bonding.”

Whenever he had the time he actually liked to make these tree nests for himself if he was staying anywhere for more than a night, though he hadn’t been able to do anything like that in the last couple days since it required certain types of trees and he hadn’t run by anything he could safely use.

“Anatola ever sleep in giant pile before,” he asked his friend.

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:25 pm
She had to admit that he did have a point. Sometimes it felt weird to be alone a lot of the time. “Yeah it gets lonely. I haven’t really been here long enough to have made friends. So I often visit my mother and slightly older brother a lot” Anatolia pondered. Kuari seemed like he grew up in an interesting place .She couldn’t recall if he had said who he grew up with. However it was quite cool to think about a bunch of foxes in tree nests. She tried to get a picture of it in her mind, although nothing entirely serious was coming up.
“Well I might have when I was a wee little thing. I’m sure my siblings and I often curled up in a giant pile right after we hatched. There is about eight members of my family including my parents and I. However recently or in my current memory I would have to say no” She pondered.
“ah look here’s the lake up ahead” she stated with a smile.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:08 pm
Kuari made a sound of amusement. “Anatola has many siblings,” he commented, wondering what it must be like to have that many brothers and sisters to play with and curl up together with. Not that he’d lacked any playmates as a kit, but when he’d been born he’d been the only kit in the group and by the time new kits were born he was old enough that he’d been spending more of his time learning how to hunt and other adult things than playing.

Of course he’d played with the babies and took his turn minding them while the adults were busy! Even as a very young adult he’d found kits adorable!

“Anatola ever plan to have kits of own some day,” he asked brightly as he followed her towards the lake, admiring the shimmering waters, colors, and scenery, and not thinking that maybe his question might have seemed very out-of-the-blue unless one had been following his train of thought.

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:45 am
“Well it’s not that many compared to some but it’s the most a fox can have in one litter most of the time” Anatolia replied. Then again when you were an only child she supposed having five siblings was a lot. However most of the time they were off doing their own thing. Tamaki trying to help that guy friend of his. Chronos was a bit slow and always seemed to be getting lost. Anatolia mostly grew close to Hermes who decided he was going to stick around her. Occasionally she’d play with Peri but Peri mostly was close to Takeshi.

Although they all where there for each other when it mattered. Hermes still helped out occasionally when Tamaki needed a break even though those two were like oil and water. Takeshi still valued her as a sibling even if they didn’t really talk… at least she thought he did.

“Yep” She answered with a smile. “I love kits, there so adorable” Anatolia mentioned with another smile. “My older brother Chronos had a kit and I helped raise her. It kind of had me wanting my own.” She replied. Adalie had been adorably cute and made almost everyone love her. “What about you?” she asked having figured it was rude to just keep talking about herself.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:23 pm
Kuari nodded enthusiastically. “Oh yes. Yes yes yes. Kuari like babies very much. Fun to take care of little kits when was with family, though they all flappers and love making Kuari chase them,” he chuckled, glad that baby Phims couldn’t manage more than a few feet in height for short periods of time until they were much older and more developed.

“Kuari very much like to have kids of own some day. Is thinking of things would teach children, like climb trees proper and hunt good and be strong! Is harder teach be strong, babies must learn that one much on own, but help when give them much knowledge as can and make sure there to pick up from mistakes if make a really really bad one.”

His tail flicked behind him and he glanced over at the water again. “Kuari not have one to make children with. Could find someone if wanted, but wants mate instead, to settle down with and have babies and be happy family like Kuari had when little.”

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:19 pm
Anatolia smiled quite able to picture Kuari running around and trying to play with phims. She hadn’t really known any phim’s personally although she had definitely seen them since Orestes had phims in their ranks and often had different phim visitors. She bet it was a blast knowing full well how kits could play, her own siblings being a prime example of extreme bundles of energy.
“It’s an admirable goal, to have children with a mate. There has been a lot of crack breeding in my family so we’re a bit more lax than some other foxes are about it. However we also know the problems that can come with it. It’s` also not to say that I want children that badly either, I figure if it happens it happens but I would like for it to be with my future mate” her thoughts briefly turned towards Adalie and her sister.
She reached down and got a quick drink of water before thinking really about what she wanted. She kind of liked the closeness of having her dad and mom together in a happy family. While Tamaki and chromos had support, she could see that they had some problems with the crack breeding. It wasn’t like with her grandparents case on her mom’s side. Where they got along and everything was peachy.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:02 pm
Kuari hummed thoughtfully under his breath. “In tribe where Kuari from, matings very casual. Some have only one mate, but some form group. Three, four, sometimes even group of five all together as mates. Kuari is used to this. Is possible to love more than one person at a time and have children with many and still have lots of love for all children and partners.”

He gave Anatola a thoughtful look. “Kuari not think he like that though. Used to seeing one with many mates, but Kuari think he the kind to take only one mate ever. Is not in tribe anymore and needs good partner. Kuari not much but baby-watcher back in tribe, but now Kuari needs to be stronger and tougher to take care of himself. And Kuari is many strong, many many strongs, but cannot be alone and strong and be baby-watcher like he used to.”

He wasn’t sure if any of that made sense to Anatola, but it was the best way he could think to describe that he was looking for a single someone to be an equal to him, a total partner.

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:45 pm

Antolia nodded at stragic places as she listened to Kuari’s story. She had to translate it a bit in her head but she got the gist of it. She had heard of foxes that ended up with more than one partner. It was a bit strange to hear of a group of four and five but she supposed it could happen. However more than three just sounded like a disaster for the most part.

“That’s good, I mean its not bad if you end up loving more than one fox. As long as you truly love them, however just the simple one mate is good too. I wish you find that one partner. I think you’ll find her you seem pretty nice and you definitely fit the whole protector part of the job” she laughed a bit. It was good that he knew what he wanted. While Anatolia knew she wanted a mate, she wasn’t sure yet just who she wanted. She just wanted someone to love like she saw with her parents.

They seemed to understand each other and both also had their own silly moments. However she also wanted to learn a lot more things before getting a family too. After mating wouldn’t her future mate want children right away?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:34 pm
Kuari tossed back his head and laughed at that. "Anatola very kind say that about Kuari. Kuari think Anatola make very good protector too. Small and female, but much fierce and much much smart!"

He hoped she didn't take that as a comment that he thought being female detracted from one's ability to be strong or intelligent. He knew more than a few females who would find him just to kick his butt if he even hinted at becoming misogynistic like that. His comment was geared more towards how females naturally tended to be smaller in stature than males, and thus were underestimated because some simply dismissed smaller as being less threatening.

As he start there a thought wiggled into his mind. Suddenly the look he shot Anatola was considering. "What Anatola wish mate be like. Or mates, if Anatola think she prefer more than one," he amended. Everything she'd been saying seemed to indicate she only wanted one, but sometimes you never knew.

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:54 pm

It felt kind of weird to be called small, while she was the baby of her litter she wasn’t the runt. However instead of being offended she just gave a smile. After all Kuari was trying to attempt to make it a complement. “Why thank you”

“Hmm what do I want in a mate…” Anatolia pondered. Well she supposed she would be okay with two mates if it worked out that way. After all hopefully they would all be in love. As for what she wanted. She supposed she had never really thought about it, most likely why out of all her siblings she hardly had friends or even companions. It didn’t sadden her more than the occasional thought after all she was out figuring out herself and out helping her family when needed. Still seeing all the happy families and her nieces and nephews she wondered if perhaps she should start thinking about it.

“Maybe someone who lets me be me. I like exploring and learning a lot and I can get in tons of trouble. After all exploring caves isn’t exactly too safe at times. I guess I don’t want to be babied, although I do want someone who allows me to have space but knows that occasionally I want the affection, probably more than the brief occasion considering I come from an affectionate family. I want him or her to be an equal to me or at least feel equal to me so they aren’t frightened off by me being smart or feel like they have to dumb themselves down if they happen to be smarter. Also being equal means they can keep up when I get all athletic and not feel like they are constantly being left behind if I go do something.” Anatolia could have listed some more things but it was getting to be rather detailed. Maybe it was just way too high of standards; although guys like that existed she saw it in her own family even.

RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff