Dr Iceic

Angelic Wolf

4,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:03 pm
having fun so far. cant wait till what the school day brings razz  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:11 pm
i have to apologize guys. I haven't been on lately. As it turns out im getting shipped out early for Navy. i was suppose to leave next month but i got the call a few days ago saying i have to leave shortly. I really wish i couldve gotten to know you all better and had alot more interactions with our RPCs. but for now, wish me luck guys and take care!  

Dr Iceic

Angelic Wolf

4,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Fantasmium

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:23 am
Ryuketsubara

Hello ;D I'm new around here and I've kind of missed out on 172 pages of fantastic RP...So care to explain what's up so far(please ;~;?). I mean, that's a lot to not know....
If you already read this, forget the last part(deleted). I had NO idea it was still November 2012. My brain just exploded ><'

Haha, don't worry. Theres alot going on so far that I cannot exactly describe it would take too long XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:11 pm
Fantasmium

Yeah, same here, but I'm over 200 pages behind... >.<  

SayokoSun

x-OhMyKai

Hilarious Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:00 pm
hi im glad to be here!!~~ ^-^ im an angel hehe~  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:12 pm
Hi every one the names Yokai Yakuza.
I don't really see a profile skeleton so if any one knows how to make cool banners I'd be great full for one.Just Pm me if your interested.  

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:20 pm
Yokai Yakuza
Hi every one the names Yokai Yakuza.
I don't really see a profile skeleton so if any one knows how to make cool banners I'd be great full for one.Just Pm me if your interested.

"Sir i suggest you read the rp story first before making your oc's profile.I've read over it & i've seen alot of powers/abilities which seem to be going on the "God-Mod" status.another note is that in your oc's profile,you note the demon kind of Yokai,which in this guild is already been established,they're are serveral kinds of them(Okami/wolf,Kitsune/fox,Neko/cat,dog,snake,spider,bat,griffion,dragon,) So i suggest you read the guild story then try to re-do your oc profile to fit the guild rules & establised race,thank you & have a wounderful day  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:22 pm
Hey, I joined not too long ago and I have absolutely no idea what my character should be. I was thinking an angel demon hybrid kinda like the way they did things for underworld with the vampire/lycan hybrid, but like Yokai Yakuza pointed out I don't see a set skeleton for characters. Should I just qupte a profile that's been posted and fill in the blanks after editing out what the person I quoted put down?  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:44 pm
I Am Alucard Hellsing
Hey, I joined not too long ago and I have absolutely no idea what my character should be. I was thinking an angel demon hybrid kinda like the way they did things for underworld with the vampire/lycan hybrid, but like Yokai Yakuza pointed out I don't see a set skeleton for characters. Should I just qupte a profile that's been posted and fill in the blanks after editing out what the person I quoted put down?

Ah, the reason I didn't add a profile skeleton is because I wanted to give the users a chance to use their own style of profile, so you can do whatever you want, it doesn't matter with me as long as it makes you happy.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:55 pm

{{ Herro~ o w o
My names Kaly and I'm sorta new here-
So, yeah. ; u ;

Um, how's everyone's Christmas going? }}

Sweet kaly9

Fatcat

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100

Zwyg

Shirtless Cub

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:28 am
Hmmm.... Mind if I ask a question?

During what days are the class days?

Just askin' since it would be awful of me to post movements on a non-school day.

If ever you're wondering how come I'm asking this question, it's because I read this guild announcement when I got in. (which was just recently.)

Quote:
"Attention to new members, Please do not post more then one post at a time, it is hard to keep track of, And Also currently in the Roleplay world (12/16/12) It is not a school day, so please do not post school posts, thank you.

~Ryuketsubara~"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:49 pm
@ryuketsubaru
Just wondering if you had time to look over the profile I Pm's you  

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

Dr Iceic

Angelic Wolf

4,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:41 pm
I've returned!

IVE GRADUATED NAVY BOOTCAMP!
alright guys. as soon as i can get settled down in my new dorm room, ill start back up as normal.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:22 pm
Hey guys! its been awhile since I have roleplayed so I'm a little rusty. Don't worry though, I will show you my killer moves! lol!  

nighttimescreamer

Crystal Envy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:05 pm
I have just joined and this place seems to be dead :l

Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items