Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Rise of Oujou

Back to Guilds

Who's side will you choose? Power or Peace? 

Tags: Naruto, Role play 

Reply Sunagakure
Kazekage's Office and Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just a Sim
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:40 am
User Image
Ҝeiko
I wonder
What will happen next
Will I see my happily ever after?

Current Location:my office

Cursed: Bears a curse mark on her neck
Ring Holder of: Ichibi no Shukaku
Makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter

Kei laughed lightly at Jaiysn. The thumbs-up was what got her. At least he was agreeing to her condition. However, with the mention of trouble her smile faded. “Please don’t go looking for trouble. Fight only as a last resort.” She was half pleading with them, half telling them. She was sure they could handle a few petty thieves, but there were worse things out there. Things that looked cute and cuddly until it ripped your face off. Iwagakure was far away.

Thankfully, Hikari had a steady head on her shoulders. Maybe, just maybe, she could keep Jaiysn in line. She went over the plan with Jaiysn, which reassured Kei that Hikari would bring them home in one piece. Still, she was worried. “It’ll be fine. What’s the worst that could happen?” Kei didn’t even bother to answer Shukaku’s question. There were so many things that could go wrong; most of which centered around that ring on his finger. If it wasn’t from the demon within it, then it was from the people that wanted that power.

Kei was rethinking letting them go. “You can’t protect them forever.” Shukaku commented to her thoughts. Kei shook her head. “Alright. You should get going.” Kei finally decided out loud. She could see Shukaku’s smug smile, though he was still in his corner of her mind. He was going to be really hard to deal with over the next few days.

She stood and opened the door to her office for the two to leave on their adventure. “Stay safe.” Were Kei’s parting words. She wished there was more she could do for them, but aside from going with them – there was nothing. She would have to trust them and let them grow up. Silently, she wished them a lot of luck.

(( sorry it took so long... and its kinda crappy... sweatdrop ))

No one will ever see
This side reflected
And if there's something wrong
Who would have guessed it
Because it not too late
It's never too late

Chakra Points: 500 points
Ckopnoh Seijin Chakra Points: 50 points
Shukaku Chakra Points: 50 points
-----
Stats
Attack: 15
Defense: 15 (+5 Stat Defense)
Speed: 8
Intellect: 10
Stamina:12
-----
Height: 5ft 2in
Weight: 107lbs
Money: 20,000 ryo
-----
Ninja Pouch:
- A golden ring with a sand colored gem on her right hand / Akuma Ring holding the 1 Tailed Shukaku
-a gourd of sand on her back ~ rarely carried any more
- Engagement Ring
- 50 Smoke Bombs
- 3 Food Pills
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
x∞ Basic Shuriken
x∞ Basic Kunai
x∞ Special Kunai
x∞ Special Shuriken
x10 Teleportation Scroll
x10 Summoning Scroll
x1 Special Katana

-----
Jutsu Used:

Post Number: 5
Word count: 299
Word count total: 7100
Exp Gained: 2990
Exp Total: 71000

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hikari Shizuko
Person with: Keiko and Jaiysn
Attack: 2 /Defense: 3 /Speed: 3 /Intellect: 4 /Stamina: 3
Chakra: None

Hikari stood up and smiled at Keiko, she was heading towards the door with Jaiysn but stopped and turned back to the Kazekage. "Oh, I forgot to ask. How much will this mission cost me? Seeing as I have Jaiysn for a body guard and not one of the academy groups I know that it will be more. But I don't remember how much more." She pulled on her money bag that was attatched to her belts, close to her sword, and opened it up to pay Keiko now for this service.

Post Number: 7
Word Count: 92
Word Total: 2233
Exp Gained: 920
Exp Total: 22330

Items:
-
-
-

Kaosujin Ryu

Jewel_Jones

Beloved Hellraiser

Just a Sim
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:08 pm
User Image
Ҝeiko
I wonder
What will happen next

Kei placed her hand over Hikari’s as she held the money bag. “This is a trip among friends. I cannot charge you for that.” She told the girl with a warm smile. She looked over to Jaisyn then back to Hikari. “If you must pay someone, give the payment to Jaisyn.” She added.

Kei glanced back to the waiting room. She frowned. Just as she had requested, Nightshade had come. He had worked closely with Seraph during the time of the Empire to gather information. Though it was selfish, she refused to let Seraph go as her first instinct had been when the mission request to gather information had come. Her second choice was Nightshade. He was strong and good at gathering information. She met his eyes before turning back to the lighter setting within her office.

“Good luck.” Kei told with a nod. Then she with nothing more than a thought, she used the sand to push the two from her office. The sand would not harm them, just wrap around them to move them along. No more arguing. She didn’t want them to be around when she went over this mission with Nightshade. She was sure if Jaisyn heard, he would take them on a detour. And just like that, the sand returned to the gourd that sat in her office. She shut the doors and began to fill Nightshade in on the mission ahead of him.

No one will ever see
This side reflected
Because it not too late
It's never too late

Chakra Points: 498 points
-----
Stats
-----
-----
Ninja Pouch:
- A golden ring with a sand colored gem on her right hand / Akuma Ring holding the 1 Tailed Shukaku
- Engagement Ring
- 50 Smoke Bombs
- 3 Food Pills
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
x∞ Basic Shuriken
x∞ Basic Kunai
x∞ Special Kunai
x∞ Special Shuriken
x10 Teleportation Scroll
x10 Summoning Scroll
x1 Special Katana

-----
Jutsu Used:

Name: Suna Souran no Jutsu [Sand Control]
Chakra Consummation: 2 points
Details:
- Allows the user to control nearby sand. Not usually effective as a primary attack.

Post Number: 6
Word count: 239
Word count total: 7339
Exp Gained: 2390
Exp Total: 73390

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:39 am
User Image
"Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyari."

Chakra Pool: 158/165
Attack: 6
Defense: 9
Speed: 5
Intellect: 2
Stamina: 3

Jaisyn chuckled as the sand pushed them out of the office, ignoring the itching tingle in the back of his mind. He also didn't notice the ring's gemstone begin to glow a pale blueish black for a few seconds as what was within it awoke. He felt a chill shoot down his spine as he heard a low purring in the back of his mind. So that explains it... though I didn't know that the ring was that sort, he thought. Since the purring made him think of a feline he tentatively sent a thought towards it. Nibi? he thought. The purring grew slightly louder as he sensed eyes on the back of his head. Hmmmm? So you must be the kitten who gained my ring, a feminine voice said lazily. He blinked, the surprise he felt causing the connection to be broken as his gaze cleared. "Please, Hikari-chan, I'm more interested in the actual mission than the payment for it, besides, I've taken a few D ranked missions lately to get a little money, and besides, there's two things that'll be priceless for this little mission: the adventure and the company," he said idly with amusement. He didn't mean it to sound romantic or anything, though he realized from the low giggling purr in the back of his mind that Nibi found it amusing.

Post Number: 6
Pouch Items -
10x Kunai, 10x shuriken, 1 Chokuto

Jutsu Used -
N/A
Chakra Nature - Katon, Raiton

# of Words: 225
Experience gained: 2250
Total Experience: 14300
OOC -
Theme

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Jewel_Jones

Beloved Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hikari Shizuko
Person with: Keiko and Jaisyn
Attack: 2 /Defense: 3 /Speed: 3 /Intellect: 4 /Stamina: 3
Chakra: None

"Wow." Hikari felt a little awkward being pushed out of her friend's office by sand. It is not the first time that Keiko has done it to her, but it was still weird to have living sand wrapped around her body and forcing her forward. All right all right, I've got it Kazekage-sama. You don't have to be so pushy."

Once Jaisyn and Hikari were out of the office, she brushed herself off as she listened to her friend and bodyguard for the trip. At the last part though, she nearly doubled over in laughter. "If I didn't know you any better, Jaisyn, I'd say you just inadvertently asked me out. She went over and ruffled his hair while heading towards the front door to leave. "Not only are we just friends, I'm too old for you kid. And depending on your attitude during our trip I'll tip you for your services."

Post Number: 8
Word Count: 152
Word Total: 2385
Exp Gained: 1520
Exp Total: 23850

Items:
-
-
-

Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:34 pm
User Image
"Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyari."

Chakra Pool: 158/165
Attack: 6
Defense: 9
Speed: 5
Intellect: 2
Stamina: 3

Jaisyn rolled his eyes. "Pfft.... who says your 'too old'? Sometimes a person gets more beautiful as they get older... others just start falling apart," he said wryly, glancing up at an elderly woman who had been about to tip a bucket of dirty water over the edge of her balcony onto both of them. She paused long enough for them to pass by and dumped it after they'd gone several yards. "Besides, I'm sure with your intelligence, you'd be able to hold your own against any shinobi," he said thoughtfully, his gaze flicking over the buildings nearby before a booming sound came rolling through the air as a plume of dust shot out of a doorway easily ninety meters ahead. He sighed, knowing what it was. Okaa-san.... she seems to be obsessed with coming up with a weapon superior to an explosive tag... though she tends to well... blow herself up," he said with a sigh. His aunt often worked with minerals that tended to have.... violent reactions to one another. He blinked as a whoop followed. "Huh... she must have managed to do something... without accidentally killing herself," he muttered with a roll of his eyes. He suspected that his aunt would likely head straight for him; as a retired Chūnin who was skilled in both poisons and minerals, she had an intriguing skill set and a strong Doton affinity.

Pouch Items -
10x Kunai, 10x shuriken, 1 Chokuto

Jutsu Used -
N/A
Chakra Nature - Katon, Raiton

# of Words: 231
Experience gained: 2310
Total Experience: 16510
OOC -
Theme

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Draco Silverlight
Vice Captain

Hallowed Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:07 pm
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
"A lovers ballad, where two humans- wishing to love more than life itself, are separated by the ways of the world.
They walk their separate path's, sad, yet proud. They sing the song for each other in solace, reaching out until they bleed themselves in the melody."
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxNaoxxxx Hitomixxxxxx
Attack: 4
Defense: 9 (+5) /// 14
Speed: 10
Intellect: 11
Stamina: 6
Chakra: 450 (-100)(+17) /// 367

Seraph
Anbu black ops forces of Sunagakure

“Guess the munchkins lucked out and won’t have to be too patient.”
Seraph smirked lightly at Keiko's words. "Oh, well... I forgot who I was speaking with for a second. Ms. Kazekage who shatters even the most well laid plans..."
Now 'that' was not necessarily true- and Keiko knew it. Seraph always had a plan, and most of the time things tended to turn out 'exactly' as he had intended in the first place. But maybe... maybe he was getting soft.
Ok, who was he fooling. He was a big softie now. It was almost embarrassing to think about how much in love 'he' actually was with her.
Then again...
Nah- he was not soft. His plans were never broken... they just changed... sometimes.
"Love you..." Seraph trailed off as Keiko squeezed his hands quickly, escaping to her duties as the leader of the village. It was very important that she performed her duties as Kazekage- and no one knew better this fact, than Seraph. She was undoubtedly the best leader he had ever known- and the Anbu guard as a whole (if not the entire populace) adored her now. Both for her actions during the rebellion which solidified her as a hero of legend, and for her grace.. and beauty.. and childish wisdom.. and carefree nature.. and-
Seraphs mind trailed off as it flitted through all of his affections for this woman.

Seraph had completely forgotten by this point that he had been perturbed at her statement of 'making up for it', meaning the time lost. He honestly had no regrets- and he could not remember if he ever told her that... probably- but he did not want her feeling as if there was some sort of 'thing' to make up for...
Keiko was Seraph's angel. Nuff said.

Seraph passed Nightshade, a comrade Anbu upon his way out of the building. The two shinobi nodded silently in passing each other. Seraph had a great deal of respect for Nightshade as he felt the other man's loyalty to the sand village, and to Keiko, unquestionable- as with pretty much all of the Anbu force here.
Seraph actually had a bit of background with Nightshade, but the two were professional and the other seemed to be headed for his assignment briefing.
Seraph once again had that feeling of 'being' old. It was just a new perspective he supposed. Watching everyone grow up. He had seen 'so' much in his time. Those around him now... his friends.. he was proud of them all.
-One regret, was the missing Hope.
Hope Nakamura. He would find her one day. And she may not remember him- but this was the daughter of two people he also held respect for.. perhaps even friendship for. Not only that- Hope was his friend. Wherever she was though, he knew that Eiyuu would be also.

-Flashback-
Sway's free hand caught the staff, mid flight. He began spinning it with such expert precision, the thumping of its trajectory in the wind sounded. It would seem as if the zombies hesitated in his presence, even they afraid of the twirling rod... but it would only be a figment of the imagination, for they charged in headlong.
Sway moved about in a flurry, with such skill... Eiyuu and Hope completely safe, but rather tossed about in his arm hold, and atop his protective shoulders. He had told them he would help.. and so he was.
Cracked skulls, and tossed corpses quickly littered the area. Sway holding off a seemingly endless horde of the creatures.
"..Eiyuu... you hold the Uchiha legacy now... some might even call you noble blood of the Empire, since you are related." He and the Uchiha boy both knew to 'whom' the relation was implied.
"My only advice to you is that you focus not on your goals... but on your reasons. This will keep your life upon the path of your own choosing."
Sway's voice was steady as his arm worked the staff, clearing wave after wave. It hummed as it moved so diligently in his iron arm, constantly shifting to swing out and strike another opponent. His muscles were steel, and the staff a mere extension of them- it reached to strike down any who dared encroach the area in which they stood.
"...Hope... little hope... Your parents are both Akuma... but they are not evil- not at all. Forgive them, they love you a lot."
Felix had cleared a space about ten by ten in a small circle of the zombies, the dead bodies of them blocking their companions from proceeding forward... at least for the time being.
"...Have faith kids... the dawn is here."
Just then, sunlight flooded the area...
-Flashback over-

Ah Sway. The old Anbu alias he had traveled under during that time. There were still regrets of course- Hope and Eiyuu had disappeared shortly after those events, in the confusion of war. He was sure they were alive though, and probably still kicking somewhere.
Neither one of them would remember the events of that day, Seraph suspected. Perhaps Eiyuu would remember, but he and Hope had both been very young at the time. Who knew? It was all a grand part of the story a Shinobi is dealt in life.

Seraph glanced up, and thanked one of the guards who opened the door politely for him. They bowed slightly to each other, and he was on his way.
-Exit-

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Seraph is blind. He is wears his Sunagakure Ninja band around his eyes most of the time, to cover them.
(Seraph utilizes a 'seeing' technique that emits chakra into his surroundings through contact, and sends him the echoes. This is the -100 permanent in his chakra.)
"That point where you realize that you have no more reason, no control, no holding back. That is the only point in which you are alive- that is the only point which matters."
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Word Count: 883
Word Count Total: 3609
Post Number: 3

Items:

x1 Runewritten Golden Ring (On silver chain necklace)
x1 Oaken Staff
x∞ Basic Shuriken
x∞ Basic Kunai
x50 Special Kunai
x50 Special Shuriken
x10 Teleportation Scroll
x10 Summoning Scroll
x1 Special Katana

Jutsu:

Shikaku no Jutsu [Vision Technique]
Chakra Consumation: (Permanent -100 to Chakra, the Shinobi is used to 'seeing' with this at all times.)
Official Description: This technique allows the user to send out waves of chakra from each point of contact they make with their surroundings. The signals spread from the contact and scan the surrounding area in a near instant effect. It allows a blind person to 'see' though receiving the returning signals in a sonar type effect. Obviously the complex nature of this jutsu excludes any but the most intelligent of shinobi from ever using it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:01 pm
~Kagu Tsuchi Kaguya~

-----I've Turned Insanity /// Into An Art-form-----

User Image

xxxxxxxxxx I'm cold, I'm ugly
I'm always confused by everything.
xxxxxxxxxxxx I can stare into a thousand eyes
But every smile hides a bold faced lie.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx It itches, it seethes, it festers and breathes
My heroes are dead, they died in my head
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThin out the herd, squeeze out the pain
Something inside of me has opened up again!

~I Will Not Bow~

•·.·´¯`·.·••·.·´¯`·.·•

Tsuchi had spent enough time in training, roaming the nation in silence as barely a whispering breeze, that getting into Sunagakure unnoticed seemed like child's play. In fact, it was just like child's play, though in quite a different fashion than she recalled. When she was young, perhaps still in the academy even, she'd found ways to not only escape her imprisonment but also sneak out of the city to enjoy the serenity and freedom of dancing in the sand. So many times she'd thought of running and never looking back, but at her age and level of experience, her chances of survival were very slim, and if anyone were to find out who, or more like what, she was, her chances were dramatically lower. To this day, she's still not sure who all is aware of what she is, most of those people reside in Sunagakure, and those who don't are, for the most part, dead. She was more of an "act first, think later" kind of girl, especially as a child, but even when she was too young to fully understand what had happened to her people, she knew she had a responsibility to keep her clan alive for as long as humanly possible. It was quite a heavy burden for a child so small, but it was one she put upon herself. Sometimes she took her Kekkei Genkai for granted, more than once it's provided a huge safety net for her to fall into when things got too difficult for her to handle, but it was a handicap that proved to be vital to her survival. Without it, she'd already be dead surely.

Using the shadows cast by buildings blocking the warm sunlight, Tsuchi easily and quickly, made her way through the village in search of a long lost friend. This was not a meeting to reunite them as much as it was her seeking out an informant, but that didn't mean she wasn't curious about her old friend...assuming what she knew of Keiko's rise to Kazekage was accurate.

Seeing that she was not far from the Kage's residence, Tsuchi decided it was time to shine a little light on her arrive...just a little. Stopping next to the building adjacent the Kage's office, Tsuchi lept to the roof top to get a better look.
Keiko hadn't changed a bit. At least, not from what she could tell.

She seemed to be alone in her office, she didn't seem to be addressing someone or acknowledging another person's presence, but surely it wouldn't remain like that for very long. In light of all the most recent events, the ending of an Empire, the freedom of so many, Sunagakure being the haven for refugees, the plague being contained, certainly the Kazekage had a very busy schedule...
"Perhaps she'll have the courtesy of giving an old friend an audience..." Tsuchi muttered out loud to herself. Again the breeze picked up, once more directing her to her goal. Tsuchi, until now, had been hiding her chakra signature, but now that she thought it would be a good idea to make her presence known, she let it flow from her freely, hindered only by her own chakra channels. She couldn't expect that Keiko would be the only Shinobi or Kunoichi advanced enough to sense her presence, but assuming Keiko didn't consider her a threat, she didn't worry. Tsuchi would defend herself if she had to, but if she were attacked by someone, her opponent would be in for a rather unpleasant surprise when he or she came face to face with the Shikotsumyaku.

Tsuchi just needed a sign, any small or grand evidence, that she could enter Keiko's office without trouble and she'd be there.

•·.·´¯`·.·••·.·´¯`·.·•

Thoughts of me exemplified, all the little flaws I have denied
Forget today, forget whatever happened xxxxx
Everyday I see a little more of over all deficiencies
I'm nothing short of being one complete catastrophe. xxx
I save all the bullets from ignorant minds
Your insults get stuck in my teeth as they grind. xxxxxxxxxx
Way past good taste, on our way to bad omens.
I decrease while my symptoms increase. xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxx God, what the ******** is wrong, you act like you knew it all along
Your timing sucks, your silence is a blessing!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxAll I ever wanted out of you was something you could never be
Now take a real good look at what you've ******** done to me! xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxGive me any reason why I'd need you, boy!
Give me any reason not to ******** you up! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx I see you in me...
What the hell did I do to deserve all of this?!xxxxxxxxx

•´`•User Image• ..•User Image• ..•User Image• ..•User Image• ..•User Image•´`•

〖【 ΦΦℭ☢☠☢ 】〗

User Image

--- Φn ℳy Șleeve: Doing her best to be patient /// Åm Ὶ ℒost?: Outside the Kazekage's office ℒet's Șet Ҭhe ℳood: I'm Still Here /// ---

Chakra Points: 450 points

Stats
Attack: 8 (+15 Kekkei Genkai) = 23
Defense: 5 (+15 Kekkei Genkai) (+5 Suna) =25
Stamina: 9

Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 120lbs.
Money: 10,000 Ryo

Ninja Pouch:
- Red fluffy towel from Amekage's tower
- Water Bladder
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
x∞ Basic Shuriken
x∞ Basic Kunai
x25 Special Kunai
x25 Special Shuriken
x4 Teleportation Scroll
x4 Summoning Scroll
x2 Custom Large Fans (Weapon)
x3 Meal suppliment (replacement) pills

Jutsu Used:

Post Number: 2
Word count: 622
Word count total: 1,411
Exp Gained: 6,220
Exp Total: 14,110

Keshinomi

Hesitant Cutie-Pie

16,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Timid 100

Just a Sim
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:40 pm
User Image
Ҝeiko
I wonder
What will happen next

Kei sat down at her desk to shuffle through the papers. She knew she had put the mission list somewhere. How did she lose things in a matter of a few hours? She should have stayed in last night to reorganize as she had planned. Too bad she had gotten lost to her thoughts while doing her normal rounds. She sighed heavily. “You left the mission request from Kirigakure on the bookshelf by your favorite book so you wouldn’t lose it.” Shukaku finally revealed the information. She scowled at the desk in front of her. He couldn’t have told her that sooner. “Where’s the fun in that?” He questioned. Damn, he was such a pain in the a**.

Kei stood and walked over to the bookshelf and saw the scroll sitting there like magic. Great, the demon was going to be unbearable if he continued to be right about everything. The raccoon dog chuckled, but thankfully didn’t add his own words. She opened the scroll and nodded, it was the right one. She handed it to Nightshade who had been sitting and waiting patiently. He nodded taking the scroll, as his eyes scanned over it.

Suspicious disappearance

1000ryo reward!

Mysterious disappearances have occurred in the area between Konoha and Kumogakure. It is reported that when scout ninjas are sent out, they would return with body parts in that area. People have begun to disappear. Though they are all criminal, it began to get suspicious when many of them began to just stop their criminal ways all at once. Anyone to take this mission will require a minimum of two man. It is an intel mission to gather information and get out.
Possible A-rank mission though reward will be the same.

Kei leaned against the edge of her desk. “It doesn’t seem like too big of a threat to the average person. Still, it could be criminal gathering together rather than just disappearing. So be on your toes. The Mizukage seems to believe this is a highly dangerous mission and has called on all the five great villages to send someone as part of this team.” Kei explained with a light shrug. She had met Daeh a long time ago. He was a kind man and wise despite his young face. She was glad he had lived through the war, especially for Geo’s sake. She trusted him, but hoped he wasn’t going overboard with such a large group.

“Any way, you are going to meet-” Kei stopped midsentence. That feeling. She pushed off the desk she was leaning to hurry towards the window. It was impossible. Tsuchi’s presence was on the air. Was this real? Kei had to find out. Just as she was about to jump from the window in search of her old friend, she remembered Nightshade. She looked back, caught between her duties as Kazekage and the fear of Tsuchi disappearing again. She took a deep breath before she spoke again. “Meet with the rest of the group at the Konohgakure gates. I’m counting on you to find the information and come home.” She told him.

Nightshade nodded to the Kazekage’s mission. If he could feel the presence, he made no show of it. He had his own mission to deal with. He walked out the main door with the mission scroll still in his hands. Kei waited until the door closed before she jumped from the window. The sand rose and caught her in the air, bringing her safely to the ground. “Tsuchi, I’m coming.” She muttered as she ran towards the chakra, her eyes searching for any sign of her old friend.

For Tsuchi, Anbu guards appeared in a full circle around her as she was no longer hiding. The Suna ninja had not forgotten the lies and deceit of the Empire. Strange appearances in the middle of the village and in line with the Kazekage’s mansion were not something to take lightly. “State your name and business here.” The ANBU guard demanded, giving the girl one chance to redeem herself and spare another battle in the Sand.

No one will ever see
This side reflected
Because it not too late
It's never too late

Chakra Points: 496 points
-----
Stats
-----
-----
Ninja Pouch:
- Engagement Ring
- 50 Smoke Bombs
- 3 Food Pills
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
x∞ Basic Shuriken
x∞ Basic Kunai
x∞ Special Kunai
x∞ Special Shuriken
x10 Teleportation Scroll
x10 Summoning Scroll
x1 Special Katana

-----
Jutsu Used:

Name: Suna Souran no Jutsu [Sand Control]
Details:
- Allows the user to control nearby sand. Not usually effective as a primary attack.

Word count: 682
Word count total: 8021
Exp Gained: 6820
Exp Total: 8021

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:17 pm
~Kagu Tsuchi Kaguya~

User Image

~I Will Not Bow~

•·.·´¯`·.·••·.·´¯`·.·•

Tsuchi's stood perfectly still, her eyes unwavering from the window. She'd gotten very good at this standing still concept, something she hated to do in the past. After several years in isolation, meditating, training, and whatever other things she did in secret to pass the time while away, she found that not moving was somewhat of a relief. Tsuchi knew, soon enough, she'd constantly be moving...and it would never be fast enough. There were too many things to accomplish along her chosen path, things that would surely slow her down at times, but she'd never stray. There was no pay of Ryo for the mission she was embarking on. It was one she'd started long ago when she'd first went to train with the former Kazekage, one she'd been on ever since, and one that would only be complete upon the moment when Takeshi Kami took his last putrid breath. She planned to be there for that. She wanted to witness it, and beyond that she wanted to cause it. Watching the last bit of light leave his lying, treacherous eyes was enough of a reward for her to devote so much time and effort into seeing the mission succeed.

It was only a matter of time before her waiting paid off. When Tsuchi saw Keiko come to the window, almost leaping out of it, a momentary rush of adrenaline surged through her body. Was it an attack? Should she prepare herself for a fight? Or...was this the reaction she was looking for? That moment of realization, seeing her old friend stricken with the thought of seeing her again, watching her race to her. Something still felt wrong however. Tsuchi had chased after others, doing her best to not lose them, for so long...it seemed unfair that Keiko would only try to seek her out when she thought she was only a roof top or two away.

Being alone for so long gave Tsuchi the time to analyze all the aspects of her existence and, in a way, reconcile with them. For so long she'd been chasing one thing or another. Be it a person or a dream, no matter how hard she tried she'd never been able to catch up. She was always a step behind. When she'd disappeared, Tsuchi expected someone, anyone, to come looking for her. As if her heart was not already broken enough, it shattered into tiny little grains of bloody sand when she realized no one would ever come looking for her. Only one had ever chased after her, and now even he was no longer around. As much as she thought someone out there might care, no one cared enough to find her. And now, once more, she had to chase after another. She had to find them. It simply wasn't fair. But, hey, life isn't fair. Tsuchi's life was a testimony to that. Every step of the way, from birth to this moment now, nothing had been remotely easy for her. As they say though, nothing worth having in life comes free, and nothing worth doing is easy. From day one she'd been forced to play the game of life set on the highest difficulty imaginable, and look where she was now.

Tsuchi knew that this reuniting was going too easily. When Tsuchi saw Keiko halt and go back into her office all the adrenaline pumped faster, harder through her system. Perhaps she'd been wrong to come here after all. Keiko seemed to busy with her new 'duties' to barely even aknowledge her, and just as she didn't come after her when she'd first disappeared, she again didn't come after her now...even when she'd made it some easy.

Well, at least someone came to her. It wasn't anyone she wanted to see, but it was a start. Watching as the ANBU of Sunagakure surrounded her one by one, Tsuchi couldn't help but give them a little smirk. "Wow...quite the welcoming committee...You should really learn to work on you greeting though. It sounds just a tad bit petulant, and I don't appreciate such unjustified implications." Her tone, at first seemed playful, though rather sarcastic as it was, but towards the end her voice deepened. She did not take kindly to anyone giving her orders, she never had, and if she didn't follow the orders of those around her when she was young she sure as hell wasn't about to start doing it now. Of all the things she'd gained from her time in solitude, her freedom was the most precious of them to her. She wasn't about to give that up to some pathetic excuse for an ANBU guard.

•·.·´¯`·.·••·.·´¯`·.·•

〖【 ΦΦℭ☢☠☢ 】〗

User Image

--- Φn ℳy Șleeve: Irritated as well as amused /// Åm Ὶ ℒost?: Outside the Kazekage's office w/ several ANBU Guards ℒet's Șet Ҭhe ℳood: For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic /// ---

Chakra Points: 450 points

Stats

Money: 10,000 Ryo

Ninja Pouch:
- Water Bladder
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
x∞ Basic Shuriken
x∞ Basic Kunai
x25 Special Kunai
x25 Special Shuriken
x4 Teleportation Scroll
x4 Summoning Scroll

Jutsu Used:

Post Number: 3
Word count: 776
Word count total: 2,187
Exp Gained: 7,760
Exp Total: 21,870

Keshinomi

Hesitant Cutie-Pie

16,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Timid 100

Just a Sim
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:29 am
User Image
Ҝeiko
I wonder
What will happen next

The ANBU guards were not into giving second chances. She had denied their request for a name and purpose. They didn’t bother to give reasons for not trusting her. Was it not obvious? Had she been living under a rock for the last years while the Empire ruled? There were plenty of reasons not to trust people that appeared in the middle of the village suddenly. The guards drew their weapons each using a short sword, kunai, or shuriken to prepare for the impending battle.

Kei could see the group now. The girl looked different, but the feeling was definitely coming from her. Kei couldn’t help but let her hopes believe the girl was really Tsuchi. She flung her right hand up even as she ran, and the sand reacted to her will. It only needed a thought, but her desire not to be too late had her moving like a genin again. Six different tunnels of sand swirled up and wrapped around the ANBU guards. The sand was not threatening as it wrapped gently around them. It was meant only to halt their movements long enough for her to get up there. Kei jumped, disappearing for a moment before reappearing on the top of the roof. She stood a little more than an arm’s length away from the girl. Kei wanted her to be Tsuchi, but she was fearful that this could be a trick upon her senses.

“Return to your posts.” Kei told the guards, letting the sand fall from them and be swept away in the wind. The guards nodded and disappeared. It was not their place to question the Kazekage. No doubt, they assumed she would take care of the intruder herself. However, for a long moment that felt like a lifetime, Kei just stared at the girl that gave off the chakra of Tsuchi. There were changes if this was truly Tsuchi. She was calmer, but there was a glint in her eyes that concerned Kei. Finally, with a deep breath Kei took a single step closer to put them in each other’s personal bubble. She would trust her feeling.

“Tsuchi.” Kei stated. She wasn’t sure where to begin. Seeing Tsuchi here, she felt a pang of guilt. She clearly should have tried harder. Of course she had sent search parties for Tsuchi over the years, but none had ever turned up word or sight of Tsuchi. It would have been a selfish abuse of power to continue something that seemed hopeless. So, like an idiot she had given up. Damn.

Kei rushed forward with a sudden decision and grabbed a hold of Tsuchi by throwing her arms around the other girl’s shoulders. She clung tightly to her friend. “I’m sorry.” She spoke in a strangled tone. “I never should have given up, but times were so dark and it was like you had disappeared entirely.” Keit tried to explain in a rush of words. She pulled back from Tsuchi, leaving her hands resting lightly on the other girl’s shoulders. She didn’t want to let go. It was like this all could be an illusion that would end at any moment. It was real as long as she could hold onto the other girl “Are you home to stay?” She asked, meeting the Tsuchi’s eyes. So much for being careful. She wanted this to be real so badly. She was willing to risk everything to hug her old friend to her once again.

No one will ever see
This side reflected
Because it not too late
It's never too late

Chakra Points: 484 points
-----
Stats
-----
-----
Ninja Pouch:
- Engagement Ring
- 50 Smoke Bombs
- 3 Food Pills
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
x∞ Basic Shuriken
x∞ Basic Kunai
x∞ Special Kunai
x∞ Special Shuriken
x10 Teleportation Scroll
x10 Summoning Scroll
x1 Special Katana

-----
Jutsu Used:

Name: Suna Souran no Jutsu [Sand Control] x 6
Details:

Post Number: 8
Word count: 579
Word count total: 8600
Exp Gained: 5790
Exp Total: 86000

_TrAsHxXxPoPxXxWhOrE_

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:57 am
~Kagu Tsuchi Kaguya~

User Image

~I Will Not Bow~

•·.·´¯`·.·••·.·´¯`·.·•

Tsuchi knew full well what the consequences would be for refusing to give them her name and purpose for being deep in the heart of Sunagakure. It would've been obvious to anyone who saw her that she was looking straight at the Kazekage's office, and althought she knew she posed no threat to Keiko's life others may not know such a fact. As much as her mind had bent and her heart had died, Tsuchi knew that she would never betray Keiko. Sometimes she may disappoint her or even let her down, after all she was still only human and humans do make mistakes, but purposefully go out of her way to do something against Keiko that would cause her harm or lead to the end of a friendship that had lasted through so much...she could not do that.

Tsuchi didn't come here looking for a fight, but she was well prepared for one none the less. As soon as the ANBU drew their weapons, Tsuchi drew her own, coating both fans with a layer of wind as soon as they were unfurled. The drawing in of wind was subtle, since the wind naturally blew through Sunagakure at such a pressure, but the way it seemed to whip around her for a moment may have seemed a bit odd. Standing in a position poised for battle, Tsuchi looked more like a dancer than a Kunoichi, but just before she could do anything further a familiar sand embraced the ANBU. No sooner did this happen she was left face to face with the one she'd come to see. Keiko really hadn't changed at all, a pleasant sight for eyes that haven't had the chance to look upon her in years. Seeing her was a breath of fresh air, but that wouldn't change her plans or make her drop her guard. Even if she had stopped the ANBU from attacking, Keiko had shown no sign of being friend or foe at this point. For all Tsuchi knew, Keiko might have thought she was an imposter or perhaps she hadn't recognized her at all, only coming when she sensed a strange, powerful chakra within her city. Until she had reason to drop her defensive stance, Tsuchi would not move.

The way their eyes met, as if search one another for clues of reality or falsehood, made it seem like two cats ready to quarrel. When they were younger, perhaps that would have been the case, or even if the events before this moment in time had never occurred maybe they would be sizing one another up for battle. When Keiko finally moved closer to her, Tsuchi dispelled the wind from her fans and let her tensed muscles relax, dropping her arms to her sides and closing the fans back up.

She knew her name, at least that was a start. Tsuchi realized then that Keiko was aware of who she was and was giving her no sign of wishing to attack her. She expected to be question on why she'd disappeared and where she'd been, but what she hadn't expected was the sudden move of her old friend to wrap her arms around her and embrace her. For a moment, Tsuchi froze, eyes wide with uncertainties. It had been so long since she'd last felt the embrace of another. It had been years since she'd even had contact with someone, so to suddenly be clung to in such a manner seemed somehow...foreign. As soon as she heard the words start to spill from Keiko's lips Tsuchi exhaled and relaxed, returning the embrace with one of her own. She heard a voice screaming at her in the back of her mind to not go soft after she'd worked so hard to make her heart as cold as ice, but under the hot sun hugging someone she'd truly missed...well, it might have thawed just a little.

"Keiko...you had to do what was best for you and your people. I would not have been strong enough to help you do what you have done with this village so it was for the best that I disappear. I would have only been a burden then." Her voice seemed so still, the negativity directly solely towards herself. If she'd given up on her at least that meant she'd tried in the first place, and that was more than she could say for anyone else.

Tsuchi released her when she pulled away, attempting a smile that came off horribly false. As happy as this moment may be, Tsuchi still could not find the will to show such happiness. There was too much darkness in her heart, too many dark thoughts clouding her mind. Her eyes lingered on Keiko's for a moment then averted themselves to where one of Keiko's hands still rested on her shoulder. "I'm afraid not...there's something important I must do before I can truly call this place home once more." This 'something important' had been why she was gone for so long, why she started training so vigorously in the first place. The scars of her training would have been immense if it was not for her regenerative abilities, but even with them healed and out of sight it was obvious she'd put herself through a lot to reach the point she was at now. She was always a girl who did her best to look as strong and poised as possible, but the hint of sadness that appeared in her eyes made it clear she still had moments of vulnerability when her mind found clarity even if it was fleeting. "I came here because you're the only person I can trust. After my absence and all that had occurred after my leaving I questioned that trust, but now I can see that I never should have. Kei...I need your help." By her shift in tone, from calm to being spoken through clenched teeth, it was obvious that asking for help was no easy task for her. Independence was something that had always been important to her. She believed that she should be able to complete any task all on her own, even after she'd gotten used to the idea of working in a team structure, it was why she pushed herself so hard. Even so, she needed the help now, and Keiko was the only person she felt she could turn to in times like this. Perhaps she would have felt the same about Shonen, alas, he'd perished long before she'd had the chance to build a bond with him that was equal to the one she had with Keiko now. "I need to find someone and do something I should've done years before now but couldn't. I'll give you his name...but only if you promise me you'll tell me anything you know about his whereabouts." As her eyes looked back into Keiko's it was obvious even with the amount of trust she gave Keiko she still was somewhat wary about simply putting her plans out there for her to know. She was vague and tense, but still it was apparent that she wanted to be able to confide in her friend...she just feared that Keiko would realize just how much of a monster she'd become if she knew what all she had planned. She never wanted to let Keiko see her in a different light than she did now.

•·.·´¯`·.·••·.·´¯`·.·•

〖【 ΦΦℭ☢☠☢ 】〗

User Image

--- Φn ℳy Șleeve: Extremely tense, fighting with her own mind /// Åm Ὶ ℒost?: Outside the Kazekage's office w/ Keiko ℒet's Șet Ҭhe ℳood: For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic /// ---

Chakra Points: 420 points

Stats

Money: 11,000 Ryo

Ninja Pouch:
- Water Bladder
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
x∞ Basic Shuriken
x∞ Basic Kunai
x25 Special Kunai
x25 Special Shuriken
x4 Teleportation Scroll
x4 Summoning Scroll

Jutsu Used:
Name: Fuuton: Kyoufuu no Chisou [Wind Release: Wind Layer]
Element: Wind
Chakra Consumption: 30
Details: The weapon of the user attracts wind, giving it a wind layer. This layer of wind makes the weapon much sharper, as becomes rapidly evident by the fact that it can even leave cuts on weapons that are labeled indestructible or unbreakable. This technique does not require hand seals.

Post Number: 4
Word count: 1,235
Word count total: 3,422
Exp Gained: 12,350
Exp Total: 34,220

Just a Sim

Keshinomi

Hesitant Cutie-Pie

16,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Timid 100

Just a Sim
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:01 pm
User Image
Ҝeiko
I wonder
What will happen next

Kei bit her lip lightly even as she held Tsuchi to her. She wanted to tell Tsuchi that she was not a burden, and that Kei never should have given up looking for her. However, Kei remembered how stubborn Tsuchi could be. Now was not the time to start an argument over who was wrong. In reality, both girls would not likely change their opinions of what was and what could have been.

Kei released Tsuchi slowly. The smile the other gave her hurt. Not because the smile was fake, but because Tsuchi had faked it. It felt all wrong. Tsuchi didn’t need to try to please her. They were friends. It was the smaller actions that made Kei know Tsuchi was as happy as Kei in this moment. She had been prepared to fight the guards, but when Kei showed Tsuchi had released the wind and folded her fans back up. The way her stance ever so slightly relaxed. She did not intend to fight Kei. Considering the way the world had changed over the years, that was really saying a lot. Then it showed again as Tsuchi returned Kei’s embrace. That was real. She didn’t need to fake a smile for Kei to take the hints. All the same, Kei found herself smiling back warmly.

Tsuchi looked away to where her hand lingered. At first, Kei considered removing her hand, but with a second thought it seemed better to let it remain there. Tsuchi explained that she could not come home yet. “I understand.” Kei stated simply, her warm smile never fading. It was sad that Tsuchi would be leaving again soon, but it made these moments all the more important to her. The small glint of sadness in her eyes made Kei tighten her fingers on Tsuchi’s shoulder to reassure her. “You are welcome to stay as long as you like though.” She added, hoping Tsuchi would take her up on the offer. Just one night to rest before she would leave out again.

Nonetheless, Tsuchi finally revealed why she had come here. Kei wanted to do anything to make Tsuchi stop suffering as she seemed to be as she spoke. Her smile slowly faded now. The time for a happy reunion was over. This was business, and Kei wanted to help desperately. Still, she waited as Tsuchi found the words to tell her what she needed. No matter what it was, Kei was sure to give it to her if it was within her power to do.

The tension was back, and Kei withdrew her hand carefully. Instead, she stood with her arms folded lightly in front of her. The gesture was as non-threatening as possible. Then again, with all the sand around her there was no such thing as non-threatening to those that knew her abilities. But Kei was trying to help ease the tension she felt within Tsuchi in any way possible. As Tsuchi continued, Kei had a bad feeling creep into the pit of her stomach. She was beginning to understand what had set Tsuchi on edge. She was hunting someone, and from the look on Tsuchi face it wasn’t for a happy reunion after the war. Kei was concerned for her. She knew that Tsuchi was strong and clearly even more powerful than before. She was fearful of that wild look in her eye. That true hatred.

Kei nodded all the same. “I give you my word. I will help in any way possible.” Kei stated very formally. It was the words that Tsuchi wanted to hear, and she feared a simple “I will” would not be enough. Kei would take this very seriously for Tsuchi. “Return to my office with me. We’ll get it straightened out there rather than on this roof top. Alright?” She added in a little softer tone.

That was when the siren sounded. Kei tensed instantly. The siren had gone off a handful of times now and then after the fall of the Empire. Each time a knot twisted in her chest, terrified for the worst. She was always half expecting something to ruin her happily ever after. However, time and time again it was nothing more than a rogue ninja trying to make a name for his/herself. This time would be no different, but she could not deny the sudden panic she felt when she heard the sound. She took a slow, deep breath before she turned back to Tsuchi and forcing the panic to the back of her mind.

“The guards can handle it. Come. There might be better information in my office any way.” Kei added, pulling her attention away from the siren. She wasn’t blind. She could see the smoke rising near one of the entrances. She trusted her ANBU. If her strength was truly needed, they would send for her. It bugged her to just walk away, but she couldn’t rush in to the rescue all the time. The village needed to be powerful, not just her.

For a moment, Kei's mind wandered to Shukaku. He had been silent for a while. That was rare for him. The demon chuckled. “I’m here. Sometimes it is more amusing to watch than enter my own opinion.” Kei accepted the words, reassured by his presence. Now, she would just have to wait on Tsuchi’s final decision.

No one will ever see
This side reflected
Because it not too late
It's never too late

-----
Stats
-----
-----
Ninja Pouch:
- Engagement Ring
- 50 Smoke Bombs
- 3 Food Pills
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
x∞ Basic Shuriken
x∞ Basic Kunai
x∞ Special Kunai
x∞ Special Shuriken
x10 Teleportation Scroll
x10 Summoning Scroll
x1 Special Katana

-----
Jutsu Used:

Post Number: 9
Word count: 891
Word count total: 9491
Exp Gained: 8910
Exp Total: 94910

Keshinomi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:40 pm
~Kagu Tsuchi Kaguya~

User Image

~I Will Not Bow~

•·.·´¯`·.·••·.·´¯`·.·•

Other than her questioning, Tsuchi had never thought this moment would be so difficult. She was battling with herself over right and wrong, following her head or following her heart. Her mind objected to all of this. Showing these emotions, as miniscule as they may appear to be on the surface, was going completely against everything she trained for. She taught herself not to feel, not to care, to be the tool for battle as was her purpose when she was first brought to Sunagakure as an infant. Feelings meant weakness, and being weak in any aspect would mean failure when she went to face Takeshi. She could not afford to feel. However, her heart, as icy at it had become, still held passion. It was an aspect of who she was, within her personality, that she could not seem to rid herself of. She needed precision and tactic, not passion. That passion was her ultimate weakness, it fed the other emotions and endless supply of energy to persevere, but at a cost. It also meant that she would hold guilt in her actions when the time came to kill him. She would hesitate, drag it out as if by some miracle something would stop them that was more dangerous and worth her efforts than killing him. As much as she hated him for what he'd done, she still loved him deeply as well. Having that sort of passion could mean her own death instead of his. If she could not hold the intense passion, in whatever form it came, inside her now how could she ever hope to succeed at her mission.

Even her fake smile was faint and quickly disappeared. She greatly appreciated her friend's offer, but accepting it meant delaying her mission for another night. Even if she really needed the time to rest and find a moment's peace, Tsuchi knew that the world would not wait for her to recuperate. During her training the war went on, and not for a moment had it paused to wait for her return. Even with the Empire gone, if he was still out there the battle was not over. She could remember as if it was yesterday, the monster she'd witnessed causing such devastation. She still could not believe what happened, she didn't want to, but facts were facts, her eyes did not lie to her. He'd given her instructions to find him and kill him because even he knew what he'd become. Another conflict loomed around the corner, and there was no time to wait before acting to prevent a catastrophe. Even with all this in mind, her passion held the power in this situation. She wanted more time with her friend, whether it was spent talking, training, or in complete silence did not matter. As much as she did not want to admit it...she'd missed Keiko more than anyone. Sure, there were others she wondered about, others she'd like to see once this was all over, but Keiko was the person who knew her best. She was alone for so long, being in the company of someone so dear to her made her wonder if one night would do much harm. After all, it had been at least six years since she disappeared. Taking one more night couldn't do any more harm than her being absent from the world's crisis for six years. "I would like that very much...but I'm not sure if it will be possible..."

Having Keiko's word gave her the reassurance she needed to continue. "That sounds like a good idea. Lead the-" Tsuchi stopped as the sirens blared. It was instantaneous, how tense and threatening her body became. The way her eyes traveled though, it was obvious the turn in her demeanor was in no way directed towards Keiko, but rather her eagerness to attack whoever was threatening Sunagakure. Even if she could not yet call this place home once more, that was exactly what it would always be. She could not think of it as a prison anymore, it was her haven. The ANBU may have seen her as a threat at first, but their ignorance of who she was would not change the fact that she would lay down her life to protect this place if she was aware of any sort of threat to it. Already her fists were tightly clenched around her fan, and if it were not for Keiko's words she surely would've rushed off to aid in any protection of the village. She knew, even if she was working to protect Sunagakure that she ran the chance of being attacked by it's guards nonetheless, to them she was a stranger, but that wouldn't have stopped her from acting.

Tsuchi's eyes switched to Keiko when she insisted the guards would handle it. The look on Tsuchi's face was one of confusion. In her own opinion, Keiko was putting too much faith and trust in the capabilities of men who very well could be overwhelmed by a force too great for them. Perhaps Keiko was too trusting...or maybe Tsuchi's inability to trust almost anyone on that level left her believing that Keiko was being foolish. Either way it did not matter. If Keiko believed they could handle it, she would leave them to her fate. She wished to protect her village and those she loved, not fools who did not know when to ask for help. If something bad did happen and they did not send for Keiko, then they were asking for their fate and deserved whatever happened to them.

A sound that seemed to be a cross between a growl and a heavy exhale of relief left her lips before she straightened herself and ignored the siren as well. "I hope, for the fate of your village, that you are correct. Let's go then." With her hands at her sides relaxed once more, she tucked away her fans and moved forward to stand next to Keiko. "Lead the way, Kazekage." For a moment her eyes shifted to look at Keiko's, a hint of playfulness in her tone. It was almost as if she were teasing her for being the kage, or perhaps simply being playful because of the situation. Who would've ever thought this would be where they were standing six years ago? After meeting in the former Kazekage's office, training in the desert, and the separation of their squad and loss of a member, never in her dreams did she ever think that Keiko would be the next Kazekage and she herself would be a Wanderer Nin on the hunt to kill a man who stole her heart then betrayed her in the worst ways possible. Life, as planned out as one think it might be, has a funny way of being completely and utterly unpredictable and uncontrollable.

•·.·´¯`·.·••·.·´¯`·.·•

〖【 ΦΦℭ☢☠☢ 】〗

User Image

--- Φn ℳy Șleeve: A mix of positives and negatives, completely unpredictable /// Åm Ὶ ℒost?: Outside the Kazekage's office w/ Keiko ℒet's Șet Ҭhe ℳood: Nothing is Written (I Will Wait) /// ---

Chakra Points: 420 points

Stats

Money: 11,000 Ryo

Ninja Pouch:
- Water Bladder
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
x∞ Basic Shuriken
x∞ Basic Kunai
x25 Special Kunai
x25 Special Shuriken
x4 Teleportation Scroll
x4 Summoning Scroll

Jutsu Used:

Post Number: 5
Word count: 1,142
Word count total: 4,564
Exp Gained: 11,420
Exp Total: 15,640

Just a Sim

Keshinomi

Hesitant Cutie-Pie

16,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Timid 100

Just a Sim
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:30 pm
User Image
Ҝeiko
I wonder
What will happen next

Kei noticed the way Tsuchi reacted to the siren. There was an eagerness to fight within the way she moved and the look in her eyes. Not a preparation for a coming battle, but a strong desire to seek out the violence. It concerned Kei and gave her a bad feeling that gnawed at the back of her mind. The feeling left Kei questioning if she really knew her friend as well as she thought she did. Kei had many secrets, why would it be any different for Tsuchi? She hoped she wasn’t wrong for trusting her. It seemed impossible for Tsuchi to betray her, but after staring into a lover’s eyes with the full intent to kill she had to admit that anything was possible.

Tsuchi slowly accepted her words, though the confusion in her eyes remained. She shrugged it off, saying for the sake of the village she hoped Kei was right. Kei smiled devilishly, like a child that knew a secret they weren’t willing to share just yet. And just like that, the friend was back. It helped Kei relax once again. She put her hands on her hips. “That’s MISS Kazekage to you.” Kei returned the teasing with a laugh. Then, as if on cue, the sirens ended.

Kei’s expression changed to triumphant. “What did I tell you, Tsuchi?” She asked using her hands in a sort of half shrug to emphasize the question. “Believe it or not, I do know what I’m doing.” She added looking more serious as her hands fell to rest on her hips again. Well, most of the time. This Kage thing took some real getting used to. She could only assume she was doing it right. The world wasn’t ending, and the people were happy. She glanced to the gates one last time, but there were no signs of battle any more. She nodded content with what she saw in the distance.

Kei glanced to Tsuchi before she jumped to the streets below. Once again, the sand reached up to catch her though the fall was not far from the ground. She looked much like an angel descending from the heavens as the sand cascaded around her to slow her fall. As she waited for Tsuchi to join her, a group of small children swarmed Kei. These children were around the ages of 7 or 8, only in the early stages of the ninja Academy but shouldn’t they be in school right now? There were seven in total that reached for her and called to her, biding for her attention for just a moment. It made her laugh lightly to think that she could go head to head with the Ten Tails in a battle for the fate of the world in life or death, but children – now they were a true challenge. They tickled!

Kei held up her hands as if in surrender. “Settle down, kiddos.” She told them still caught in laughter. True to her request, they settled into a single line in front of her and quieted down. “Mind telling me why you are out of class? This had better not be another one of Little Shukaku’s plans.” Kei questioned as her eyes fell on the so called “little Shukaku”. “Hey!” The real Shukaku snarled in her mind. “That snot-nosed little brat is nothing like me!” Shukaku protested in a truly feral sound. For Kei, it was all highly entertaining.

One of the boys stood a little taller, accepting the title; he was clearly the leader of this little bunch. “Class was let out early because of the siren. We were heading home when we saw you, and we figured there wasn’t a safer place in the village than with you, Kazekage-sama.” The boy said with a shrug, sounding as matter-of-fact as a young boy could. Kei smirked at the young students. These seven had surprised her on more than one occasion with their bravery and skill. She couldn’t shatter their logic. The truth was, being around the Kazekage during an attack was probably the worst place to be. “Well, the battle is already over. You all should return to class.” Kei explained which was met with many groans of disappointment.

Kei looked to Tsuchi as she joined them. “However, before everyone leaves I want you to meet someone.” This got the children to quiet down with wide eyes at the girl now standing beside Kei. “This is Kagu-Tsuchi Kaguya.” Kei waved a hand over to the other girl. “She was one of my team mates a long time ago, and she is one of my best friends. I thought she was lost, but she has come home to the Sand for a little while.” She explained the girl’s presence to the children. They rejoiced in the proclaimed friend. They didn’t ask where she had been, only celebrated her return. The children circled around Tsuchi with smiling faces as asked questions a mile a minute. Was she as strong as the Kazekage? Why did she have fans? How tall was she? How old was she? What was her favorite color? Her favorite food? How long was she staying? Kei met Tsuchi’s eyes. She smiled guiltily; she was actually trying to guilt trip Tsuchi into staying here a little longer. Couldn’t break the little munchkins’ hearts, right?

Little Shukaku put his finger to his lip and appeared to be thinking really hard. That was never good. “You lied, Kazekage-sama.” Kei tilted her head to the side slightly. “I did?” The young boy nodded. “It’s clear she is your sister!” Kei’s mouth fell open as she stared between Little Shukaku and Tsuchi. The real Shukaku rolled in her mind with laughter. Kei guessed she could figure where the small boy got that idea. They had similar red hair, similar body shapes, and even dressed similar now. She had to cover her mouth as she laughed. Leave it to the imagination of a child to make that conclusion.

“Alright, alright.” Kei agreed since it was obvious that neither Little Shukaku nor the rest of the children following his lead would be swayed from this new revelation. Kei shook her head. “Now get back to class. We have dealings to attend to.” She stated firmly. Again, it was met with groans as they turned away. Little Shukaku looked back for a moment, hoping that Kei would call them to hesitate again. Unfortunately, she didn’t. She watched them walk away with her arms crossed.

Until Little Shukaku turned back suddenly. “Don’t forget, Kazekage-sama!” He called. It was already too late for that. She had no idea what she was not supposed to forget. “I’m older now, and you promised I could meet the real Shukaku when I was older!” Kei frowned as the boy grinned in delight. “You did, Kei. It was about this time last year.” Shukaku smirked with the words. No doubt he was plotting something darker. Ugh. Kei felt like banging her head against a wall. She had meant a lot older, not just a year. And it was more of an attempt to get him to stop begging. Well, damn. “When you can move the sand, you’ll be old enough.” Kei called in return. There, that insured at least a few more years. Without anyone to teach the boy, it would extremely difficult to learn sand control.

“I’ve been practicing already! I can’t let the real Shukaku down.” He shouted back to her disbelief. The boy was beginning to idolize the demon. Kei hoped the boy’s parents didn’t know. She shook her head. “Stop stalling and head back to class. You can see me later tonight with your parents if you feel you are ready.” She finally brought it to an end. This knocked all the wind out of Little Shukaku. Obviously, his parents didn’t know. Well, that would help delay him for now. Kei sighed in relief as he turned away with that thoughtful look again. The children were returning to class at long last.

Kei looked to Tsuchi again. “Kids.” She said as if that explained it all. “Sorry. Let’s get back to my office.” Kei added as she started to lead the way. She pushed open the doors to the Kazekage mansion and smiled to the secretary at the main desk. “Please send up some tea to my office.” She asked of the lady that stood there. The secretary nodded and rushed off to pass the word along. Kei walked on to her main office and pushed open the doors. Her office held a large desk in the center of the room with four chairs around the room, not including the additional chair behind her desk. A bookshelf stood between two of the chairs. And though the grand floor to ceiling window provided most of the light, 3 candle chandeliers hung from the ceiling. The floor and walls were made from stone in the color of sand while a lush firestone colored rug was laid out before her desk. Her desk was organized from the night before, but it wouldn’t last long throughout the day. A few pictures of former Kazekages hung around the room. Lastly, in the far corner sat her large gourd that held her personal sand inside. That sand had traveled the world and gathered a lot of blood. It remained rarely used now, but always a reminder and always ready to fight again.

Kei waved to one of the chairs. “Sit. The tea will be up in a moment, so you can relax.” Kei told her, leaning against her desk. “And tell me the name.” She added after a small pause. She had just been laughing; it was strange now to know that she had to get back to business. It saddened her to know that with the name, Tsuchi would become that hunter once again.

(( that turned out kinda long... hope this works for you ^.^ ))

No one will ever see
This side reflected
Because it not too late
It's never too late

-----
Stats
-----
-----
Ninja Pouch:
- Engagement Ring
- 50 Smoke Bombs
- 3 Food Pills
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
-Empty Slot
x∞ Basic Shuriken