[PRP] New Discoveries (Akhekhu x Kelello) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:31 pm
Kelello nodded along as Akhekhu spoke. Petty as it was, it was true. The war was over... well... not liking each other. Though she'd never really thought of it that way. It had always seemed like such a grand, looming thing, since it had begun - not a juvenile scrap between playmates.

Kel watched as Akhehku's demeanor changed for her next statement, and the wild dog grew uneasy.

Did she support the Pridelanders? Kelello gasped, backing away from Akhekhu in shock. Although she did, in fact, support the Pridelanders, such talk was... was treason! If Masuko knew even the idea of it, that she might support their rivals...

Kelello leaned in after frantically checking her surroundings and whispered, "Yes. They will free my children. But swear to the Gods, you will never tell a soul!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:39 pm
Akhekhu nodded and narrowed her eyes seriously. "I won't breathe a word of it to a single creature," she said, and it was clear by her tone that she meant it. "But I believe that means I have an appointment with the Pridelanders that I ought to catch soon."

She stood up suddenly, stretching, unsheathing her claws and flexing her muscles, reveling in the strength she felt. It was invigorating, having a purpose. The lioness was used to wandering freely with no destination. Although she loved the lifestyle, having a goal, something to work toward, suddenly sounded appealing. And after all, it wasn't permanent, provided she wasn't killed. She could always revert back to that carefree life she was so fond of.

"Well, Kelello," she said, offering her usual crooked smile, although this time it was heartfelt, "It has been a pleasure meeting you."  

Quickbeamed

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:44 pm
Kelello fixed her gaze on Akhekhu, breathing, "Thank you."

She didn't quite know what to make of the lioness's desire to go to the Pridelands, but she wouldn't pry. As long as it didn't result in the harm of herself or her pups, she would support this strange lioness. Something about her seemed warm where once she had felt only icy cold in the creature's gaze. Kelello thought, perhaps, they had understood each other.

Kelello dipped her head, as she was so accustomed to, and smiled. "It was a pleasure meeting you, as well." And it truly had been.  
[IC] Mava'Bunda Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff