[PRP] Unfamiliar Faces [Nathifa x Etawa] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:23 pm
"Secure? I suppose I am." He'd never thought of it that way, but it was no less true for it. He had a pride, a clan, a family, and he was happy with them all, with the simple place in the world he had been born into. "I'm lucky, I guess. I've never really had to look for anything. It seems almost unfair, knowing the lengths that some have to go to to find whatever they're looking for."

Hmm. It was almost like cheating, albeit quite unintentionally.

oo DeD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:06 pm
Meepfur

"The lengths make the end more enjoyable, maybe." She shrugged, looking upwards. "Being here feels... rewarding? I don't think that's the right word, but... you know what I mean." Nathifa looked to him with a smile. "Though I guess I'm one of the lucky ones." Home-wise, anyways. The love department was a whole other story. "Some people don't find what they're looking for, ever." Her sister came to mind, constantly wandering with no intention of settling down.

The sun was getting low, and Nathifa looked up to it with purple eyes. Oh. Well. Time seemed to get away from her. Her brow furrowed. The lion was good company. She felt.... well. Comfortable. The thought made her give a breath of a laugh.

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:44 pm
"I wonder why it is that some do and others don't, what makes it that way." A pensive frown pulled at his lips. No matter how much time he spent thinking, he would probabyl never understand the workings of the world. It was a bit daunting.

Etawa followed Nathifa's gaze to the sun. They day was almost over? Really? How disappointing. "It'll be dark soon. Do you want help finding your clan?"

oo DeD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:12 pm
Dark soon? Ah, so it was.

Purple eyes drew upwards and a slight crease formed in her brow. Her nose twitched once or twice--a thoughtful habit. How she managed to get so separated from her new clan she didn't know. There was no way she'd be able to make it back on her own.

"Help would be much appreciated. And I suppose it'll give us a little more time to talk, hm?" A soft smile accompanied the words. How kind of him to offer! Some chatter into the evening would be rather pleasant.

Meepfur
Three years later!
Just giving a formal end to their first meeting. I'll start up a new one for their next meeting!

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out