Welcome to Gaia! ::

█GℛIMOIℛE PℛIVATE█

Back to Guilds

A High School / University for Gifted Students RP 

Tags: Tournament, Fantasy, Fight, School, Romance 

Reply First Floor
The Nurse's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeverDreamt
Captain

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:11 pm
User Image
Runa walked over to the boy and looked him up and down, she looked back at Mimi "If there is nothing you can find I may be able to help. But only if you can't find another way to help her."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:53 pm
User Image
Nurse Mimi

Mimi took a step back. "I have no idea."

User Image

Luciella Latte
Crew

NeverDreamt
Captain

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:10 pm
User Image
Runa pulled out a vial full of a clear liquid from her waist, hidden just behind her robe. She walked over to the girl that was injured. She took off the cap and dropped just one drop onto the girls leg. The liquid was Phoenix tears, Runa saved them from when she was younger and cried a lot when left alone. Phoenix tears can heal any injury so she figured they may come in handy later. She put the cap back on and tossed the vial towards Mimi "That may come in handy later." She said with a wink.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:55 am
Catalina's eyes fluttered open. "What happened?" she asked. Suddenly, she remembered everything, and she put her hand to her leg. "Oh, its better." she said. "You see, when I get human injuries, they tend to much worse than what they really are. Catalina explained, "And well, she blushed, "I kinda tripped over myself and rammed my leg into a wall." Putting her free hand over her head, she chuckled an apology, "Hehe, sorry for worrying you," she looked over at Omoris, "And sorry for making you follow me all this way."
User Image  

FireFlower11

Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

LeaderOfTheFallen

Dangerous Inquisitor

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:27 am
FireFlower11

♫ Oromis Ikaros [Alpha] ♫
═══════════

OutOfCookies:
User Image

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Oromis gave a small bow to Catalina. " it was no problem i am just glad to see you are well and in good health now." Oromis said having watched Catalina recover so quickly from her injury.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Keep calm and pet a watermelon.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:45 pm
FireFlower11

LeaderOfTheFallen

Dangerous Inquisitor

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

FireFlower11

Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:34 pm
"Hehe, that's good then." Catalina chuckled. "Well doc, I think I'm okay now, so I'll be leaving." Catalina stood up, checked her balance, and smiled. "Perfect!" Catalina looked over to the teacher, "Thanks, I know it must have been tough, but you aren't the only one out there." Catalina said with a sad smile. "Oromis, if you don't mind, I gonna go unpack my things now." You can come along if you'd like, but I think I've caused you enough trouble." With that, Catalina gave a slight bow, and started to walk away.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:03 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Where I am: Nurses Office

Whom I am with:

My feelings:

My puppet masters chat:

Background music:

User Image

Selene came limping into the office, panting lightly. She had deep cuts, burns and bruises. "May I please get some help?" She asked with a small smile at the people in the room.  

CrazedNano

Ruthless Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

RLRLR

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:17 am
User Image ((White cloak and robe-like shirt over clothing in pic))
Logan Jericho

Logan entered the infirmary, having detected Selene's energy within. He breathed heavily. His clothes were torn in many places. He had numerous bruises, burns, cuts, and puncture wounds. Surprisingly though, all these wounds seemed rather superficial, and the bleeding had already stopped from any of them. He was drained though, having used a lot of energy in the fight. it was a difficult one, especially for the first round. "Selene..." He softly called out.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:25 am
User Image

User Image
Where I am:

Whom I am with:

My feelings:

My puppet masters chat:

Background music:

User Image

Selene turned around as she heard her name being called. "You're all beaten up too~" She said with a smile. Leaning against the door frame waiting for the nurse to come to her aid.  

CrazedNano

Ruthless Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

RLRLR

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:15 am
User Image ((White cloak and robe-like shirt over clothing in pic))
Logan Jericho

Logan approached Selene, smiling lightly to her, with a gentle blush. His hood helping to hide it. "It was a close match." He said between heavy breathes. "What about you? Are you alright?" His face became a bit worried as he noticed her equally numerous injuries.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:50 pm
Cole Brunel
Shade

User Image

Cole walked in supporting Anna. " You've got another one Doc." Cole said jokingly as he looked around the room, seeing the others. "You guys win?" Cole asked as he approached one of the beds, allowing Anna to sit.  

AlsoNotMe

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

CrazedNano

Ruthless Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:56 pm
User Image

User Image
Where I am:

Whom I am with:

My feelings:

My puppet masters chat:

Background music:

User Image

"Yes, I'm fine." Selene smiled up at him with a light blush. She saw as Cole came in carrying Anna with him. It seemed a lot of others got hurt during their battles, not that it was unexpected. "Mhmm~" She nodded her head at Cole, "How about you? Which of you won?" She asked looked between him and Anna.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:59 pm
User Image
Anna Sweet ★
"Love me, hate me, either way your thinking about me"

♠♣ Anna smile at Cole Thank you
She then turn to Selene and smile I Won but mostly because of luck

♥♦

Sweetangeltot

Friendly Werewolf

10,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

AlsoNotMe

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:03 pm
Cole Brunel
Shade

User Image

"There was no luck about it." Cole said with a laugh. "She figured it would be smart to heal me instead of herself, even though she's the one who has to fight tommorow." Cole looked at his previously burnt arm. It was healed, but there was still a visible scar. "Hm, here's some proof of the beating." Cole said as he showed the scar. "I think I've still got some water in my lungs if you need more proof."  
First Floor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff