Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:10 am
[Kegan]
The Eleventh AK
Made by the people who made Jett Rocket.

Mmmm I wanna play the 3DS one now. Buuut it looks like it's kinda hard to find
http://www.amazon.ca/Majesco-096427017424-Nano-Assault-3DS/dp/B005CU7CKO

http://www.amazon.com/Nano-Assault-nintendo-3ds/dp/B0053B0DI0/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Doesn't seem like it.

20 dollars used 9 dollars preowned at US gamestops.

Yeah, I checked Amazon. The Canadian one you linked to says Currently Unavailable.

DUHHHHHH  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:03 am
It wasn't at the time. I guess a lot of people got the same idea.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:31 pm
And Amazon.com won't ship here... ):

anyway yeah this is a wiiU thread and i'm talking about wanting a 3DS game sorry  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:39 pm
I'M NOT GOING TO BE SORRY EVER!  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:30 pm
i looked into the MH game a bit more myself, i really hope it doesn't flop like tri did in the end.

i'd rather see some version of frontier released on the wiiu, just get a game out here with every monster ever created into one game. frontier is kinda doin it already but tis an MMO  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:54 am
Xilo The Odd
i looked into the MH game a bit more myself, i really hope it doesn't flop like tri did in the end.

i'd rather see some version of frontier released on the wiiu, just get a game out here with every monster ever created into one game. frontier is kinda doin it already but tis an MMO
Well, the new Dragon Quest for WiiU is going to be an MMO, so I don't see why they couldn't make a Monster Hunter one as well.

And hey, who knows. Maybe if enough people play DQ Online, Nintendo will start to think about making a Pokemon MMO.  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:33 am
dragn99
Xilo The Odd

Well, the new Dragon Quest for WiiU is going to be an MMO, so I don't see why they couldn't make a Monster Hunter one as well.

And hey, who knows. Maybe if enough people play DQ Online, Nintendo will start to think about making a Pokemon MMO.
lol doubtful. but i'd love to see an all regions pokemon game on a console.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:31 am
The Eleventh AK
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2012/09/13/nano-assault-neo-announced

This looks ******** gorgeous. Sequel(?) to this 3DS game from the looks of it, which also looks beautiful and makes me wonder why in the ******** I've never heard of it.

I have the 3DS one. It was my second 3DS game. It's fun but unforgiving. I got it for $9 on eBay. Because of my eBay skills.

WiiUWiiUWiiU

Hobo Scruffy

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:26 pm
I'm getting it... ZombiU among others looks dope.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:50 am
i may end up with one myself if possible, word from the nintendo support forums you'll be able to get your wii system data transfered to your new wiiu. THIS is what i've been needing.  

Xilo The Odd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:08 pm
I still don't think waiting will ruin a thing for me. I'm not very super big on trendy games. I like timeless stuff, and I can wait to buy a timeless game and enjoy it 2 years after it comes out for a lot less money. I have a huge backlog of wii games I still need to play, anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:18 am
What I'm probably getting at launch "window":

-Nintendo Land since it comes bundled
-ZombiU
-Mario U
-Wonderful 101

They're all games I actually want, too. No Street Fighter or Pilotwings. That's neat. I don't look forward to games being 60 now though.  

Waynebrizzle

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:17 am
If they were 50 people would find a way to say that makes them less valuable than PS3/360 games...

I've been paying 60 for a while now though, pretty used to it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:42 am
I finally made myself sit down and watch footage of The Wonderful 101. (like more than just the trailer)

The trailer doesn't do it justice. I watched it and was like "this looks kinda fun but could easily be downloadable i think????"

Then I watched some gameplay video and the ground was breakin up and there was a huuuuuuge robot and NOW I SEE  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:41 am
The Eleventh AK
I finally made myself sit down and watch footage of The Wonderful 101. (like more than just the trailer)

The trailer doesn't do it justice. I watched it and was like "this looks kinda fun but could easily be downloadable i think????"

Then I watched some gameplay video and the ground was breakin up and there was a huuuuuuge robot and NOW I SEE
Yeah, they showed the ground breaking in the first trailer for about a second and a half but it looked so cool. Very interested in that game.

But I kinda wish Nintendo would set an example with not charging sixty bucks for EVERY game. NSMBU? Could be 40. Nintendo Land? Shouldn't be 60. But oh well. Hopefully Wii U games will drop in price faster like PS360.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff