Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sapphire Rose University

Back to Guilds

A Role-Playing University for Magic Users. 

Tags: Role, Player, School, Magic, Wizard 

Reply Sapphire Rose University
Sapphire Rose University battle ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anstella
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

4,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:10 pm
Star Born Cutie
Dashing through the woods, Ume made his way back to the fields outside the university. Bursting into the clearing, Ume tripped and tumbled down the hillside. Sitting up, he saw Espana sore thro the air And crash into a tree, sparks flying off him. Frantic.y his eyes switched to see Taiga, in battle mode. Quickly he jumped up, wings spread. He streaked across the field, light trailing behind him as he f
Es over to Taiga. "Taiga! Stop pls! Violence feeds the suit!" he warned, " only this necklace can save Espana!" he cried, showing her the necklace he had.

*i seen ume jump in front of me with frantic eyes* ume step aside.. i dont want you to get hurt. *i push him aside gently*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:29 pm
Miyamoto quickly ran as she heard the eruption.. " What the ..... is going on... " She said sighing knowing it was only because of Espana. She turned around the corner as she saw Espana fly right into the tree and Ume crying to Taiga. She ran up to them.. " Guys are you alright? " She said quickly while hugging them both.  

cooI mom

Businesswoman

Repulsion Gel

Desirable Sex Symbol

4,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:39 pm
Gel ran up to the commotion. "Oh, excellent! More trouble from Espana! I haven't even started attending here and this has to happen!" He glared angrily at Espana, lying at the foot of the tree, before continuing. "We really should just kill him, he isn't going to let us put the necklace on him anyways!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:07 pm
katiekat564
Miyamoto quickly ran as she heard the eruption.. " What the ..... is going on... " She said sighing knowing it was only because of Espana. She turned around the corner as she saw Espana fly right into the tree and Ume crying to Taiga. She ran up to them.. " Guys are you alright? " She said quickly while hugging them both.

*i pushed her away from me and i walk to the new comer* im gonna fight him and i wont let you interfere .miyamoto take care of ume.. *i said looking back and go over to espana where he lays and glare at him*  

Anstella
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

4,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100

cooI mom

Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:20 pm
She was angry at what Taiga had done. " Taiga why are you acting as i am a Child! " She said as her angered pulled her aside. She ran up to Taiga as she said " If you want to kill him go ahead, but if you want a better chance at killing him.. We have to work together!" She said as she turned away walking towards Ume as she kept her eyes closely on Espana.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:40 pm
A shadow raced towards them and stoped as it started togrow and mold itself into Akira. He looked over to see all the comotion seeing that it was Espana causing trouble again as he sighed shaking his head saying " really....again...i sware you are really starting to climb to the point to where I have no choice but to finish you off Espana...i sware cant it just be one day were I can enjoy the day and not be bothered by misreble clods like yourself..." He stared at him with bored look across his face puting his scythe over the sholder scraching his head sighing  

Jaeger-Takamura
Vice Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

ImWheezy

Wheezing Tycoon

4,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:46 pm
Out of no where, a swarm of bats fly over head. Nerve jumps from the middle of them landing in front of Akira. "Let me at him! I'm bored of all these training gigs and now I have a chance to fight! I am not passing this up!", Nerves eyes glow white as his fangs grow sharper.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:53 pm
" Sure why not hes to boring to fight anywas so...go get em " he walked towards a tree next to ume and miyamoto " dont screw it up because if you do im the one that has to wrap this up!" He leans aganist the tree crossong his legs with the same bored expression on his face  

Jaeger-Takamura
Vice Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

ImWheezy

Wheezing Tycoon

4,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:59 pm
Nerve looks back with a wide grin on his face. "Wouldn't want any of you getting hurt" he chuckled lightly, as a swarm of bats take flight right towards Espana. Following the swarm, Nerve leaps into the air sliding out a dagger as he whips it straight for him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:59 pm
Death Nerve
Out of no where, a swarm of bats fly over head. Nerve jumps from the middle of them landing in front of Akira. "Let me at him! I'm bored of all these training gigs and now I have a chance to fight! I am not passing this up!", Nerves eyes glow white as his fangs grow sharper.

back off nerve... i told you people already im gunna get rid of him.... *i say to him looking pissed off*  

Anstella
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

4,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100

Jaeger-Takamura
Vice Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:14 pm
" Taiga let him fight..." he looked at her as his face went from bored to serious "hes willing to prove himself let him do so...if he fails or has trouble aganist him then you step in..." He stood up straight planting his scythe.on the ground  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:19 pm
iiAkira-rihyon
" Taiga let him fight..." he looked at her as his face went from bored to serious "hes willing to prove himself let him do so...if he fails or has trouble aganist him then you step in..." He stood up straight planting his scythe.on the ground

...*i looked angry at akira for saying something* doesnt change the fact that i was here first! damn it..  

Anstella
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

4,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100

cooI mom

Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:29 pm
She sighed as she watched people fighting for who gets to fight Espana. She was bored and mad about this as she slowly slumped down and leaned her back on the tree. " Well isn't this going to be fun" She mumbled sadly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:40 pm
Strawberrie Taiga
iiAkira-rihyon

...*i looked angry at akira for saying something* doesnt change the fact that i was here first! damn it..
while they all fighting over them self who fight him espana regain his balance by catching the tree branch with his hand spin backward and landed on the top of the tree...blood is dripping from his shoulder it rage is getting worst the mouth part of the helmet begin to crack and reviewing demonic teeths and he gave off a demonic roar the dash down the tree and punching the ground where everybody is standing making giant crator that give off a strong blast wave while rumble is flying he charge at akira ingoring the other people and gave off a demonic roar-  

_AtonioFernandezCarriedo
Crew

Distinct Friend

ImWheezy

Wheezing Tycoon

4,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:49 pm
Espana_mas_alla
Strawberrie Taiga
iiAkira-rihyon

while they all fighting over them self who fight him espana regain his balance by catching the tree branch with his hand spin backward and landed on the top of the tree...blood is dripping from his shoulder it rage is getting worst the mouth part of the helmet begin to crack and reviewing demonic teeths and he gave off a demonic roar the dash down the tree and punching the ground where everybody is standing making giant crator that give off a strong blast wave while rumble is flying he charge at akira ingoring the other people and gave off a demonic roar-

(Pft I see.. the coward doesn't want to fight me cause he knows he will get hurt. lol. Mk Espana just ignore my post)  
Sapphire Rose University

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff