Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cathorist
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:33 pm
User Image
Zedrix was taken aback at her lack of curiosity about how he knew. He figured she must be hiding it, if only he could gain her trust somehow. As she began walking forward again Zedrix waited a few seconds, thinking of what to do. If she did go running off and got the police after him he could easily evade the situation, but scaring young adult females was not high on his to-do list. "Listen, Miss..." Zedrix began almost pleadingly. "If you really gotta go and don't trust me, just take my card." He pulled out a business like card with his number on it, and showed it to her quickly. "Just a piece of paper, its nothing dangerous." He said with a nervous smile as he took a few tentative steps forward, noticing she had something in her hand ready to fight with. Zedrix got ready to shield his eyes in the case that her weapon was pepper spray, and held out the business card.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:47 pm
(( lol creeper alert. jk ))

Bells grinned, "It's not a problem," she replied to Damon as she hopped into the truck and put her seat belt on. Waiting til everyone got into the truck properly and everyone was good she started up the engine and got the truck moving. Once they were far enough away from Takeru's she let herself relax. Taking note of the street signs, she recalled that one of the street's led almost directly to the area Damon mentioned so she took that route.
Feeling pleased that she had gotten down the roads of the city rather quickly she wondered if Ria would notice. As the last time she had been completely lost when she had met Ria.
"So Ria, how have you been since... the back alley thing?" she asked and a slight frown appeared but it was gone.
Bells nearly missed the turn she had to do but reacted in time and slowed before turning. Not much traffic was out and she was grateful.
Soon she was looking for 22nd street as she drove on Cragen and when she found it she slowed and came to a stop.
Normally she'd make a joke about how she didn't need a map but tonight she just wasn't feeling very humorous.
Waiting until Damon got out of the truck she rolled down her window so she could say a proper "see you later".

Emerald Elyon
Vice Captain

Questionable Bookworm

13,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

DeviAnders
Crew

Distinct Gawker

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:10 pm
User Image
Stopping, she looked back at the man as he called to her again. He was persistent and it intrigued her, but she wondered why he would mention her not trusting him. He was standing outside the door she came out of like he was waiting on her. Stalking never seemed like a trustworthy thing to do, just frighteningly flattering.

Hanna eyed the business card, him mentioning that it wasn't dangerous didn't really calm her if that was his intention. If it was harmless, she'd be upset at him for talking to her like a kid. "Damn, am I really this paranoid?" He walked toward her and her eyes narrowed more, hoping he got the message. Seemed he noticed she had something in her hand. "If he knew what it was, he might not be acting this way..."

With her free hand, she took the card and looked over it, "Don't know why you're giving me this, but don't hold your breath." Having said that, she turned away from him and decided to head toward the library, putting the card in her shirt pocket.

[[Exit to Library]]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:17 pm
" Er..." Ria was surprised she mentioned it. Awkwardly she remembered the rift she opened and how quickly Bells left the area after it was over she responded. " Great, I learned how to better control my powers. " She told her with a small awkward smile.

Proud of Bells she noticed she seemed to know the streets a lot better. " Wow you really got to know the city in the past couple days." She watched as the city sped by. As the car came to a stop Ria waited to speak as Damon left. "It was nice meeting you, I guess." She said even though he had not spoke a word to her. " I hope everything turns out okay." She told him regarding the call Damon received early.

rosewhite
Vice Captain

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:29 pm
User Image XXXXXX Ѵeral Rȃchackale

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Damon gave Bells a thankful look, glad to not have to walk. Alright, he was being a bit lazy, but it would also save him time and as far as he was concerned time was always invaluable. He hopped in the truck, trying to take care to fit in his tall form without squishing anyone. He glanced at the Ria girl, getting the odd feeling that she was jumpy around him. He couldn't understand why. He'd probably made an annoyed face at his text, but who got freaked out by a little frown? Then again she appeared to know Takeru and Bells, it may have been the murders. He supposed that would freak out any human and make them rather jumpy. Or shut down like Takeru had. He glanced back at Takeru who was curled up and seemed to be trying to shut everything out. He frowned again, unhappy at how everything had turned out.

His phone beeped again and he read yet another text. This one produced no frown, just a look of indifference as he read it. As he received another and read that one as well he heard Alice mention "the alley thing." Should he ask what that was? That would be rather nosy though. And there was no time anyways, they were at his drop off point. He opened the door and turned back as he shut it. He walked over to Alice's door so he could talk to her quickly. "Ya of course. I don't remember if I gave you one yet, so here you go." He handed her a business card. It had his name along with the description Private Dectective, a phone number, and an address. The card also noted the times of day he could be reached. "You can text that number too, and ignore the times. I don't know what or if there's anything I can do to help... but don't hesitate to call." He lowered his voice a bit. "At the least I can probably poke into the police investigation and let you know how it's going... hopefully we can get her some closure." He glanced sympathetically in the direction of Takeru.

He stepped back from the door and gave Ria a friendly grin when she spoke. "Nice to meet you too." He gave a bit of a shrug though he smiled to show he was grateful of the sentiment when she mentioned the text. "A job for a client has hit a snag. Just means some extra work for me, but nothing I can't untangle." He gave an awkward smile. "Sorry I can't say anything else, bad for business. Some clients would get mad at just that much! It's amazing how paranoid some people can be!" He laughed and waved goodbye before turning to walk down the street. Actually he was one of those more paranoid people but you had to be when you lived in his world. Too many people eager to take your spot. He walked a few more blocks down and turned into an alley.

His friendly smile was gone, replaced by a scowl. Should anyone have seen this expression they would have turn the other way and ran. This was a face that promised death to whoever had caused it, and to any who dared to get in his way. He came to a sewer drain and ripped it out of the ground, barely grunting to do so. He threw it to the side, not caring that questions would be raised. Maybe the police would investigate and finally clear out this hell hole. With a deep frown he jumped down into the blackness.

[[Exit to sewers]]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Ooc: hhhrmmm I wonder what Veral could be hunting down?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:40 pm
(( Lol hmm I wonder. xP ))

Bells accepted the card and stored it away in her pocket. After waving Damon goodbye and watching him walk for a second or so she turned away and shifted into drive again.
"Right, so... Do you think you and Takeru can head to the Hotel ahead of me? Just watch her til I get back?" Bells asked Ria pleadingly.
"I just gotta do a few things, you can order whatever you want from room service. No price limit," Bells added as she drove back onto the main street and waited at the red light.
"Takeru has the key to the room," she spoke as an after thought and addressed Takeru in the back of the truck.
"Takeru, do you mind? Staying at the Hotel with Ria? I just gotta run a few errands in addition to going to the Hospital".

Emerald Elyon
Vice Captain

Questionable Bookworm

13,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

MyTiggeress
Crew

Greedy Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:03 pm
Takeru watched as Damon left, and heard the car start up again. And as began to move she watched as the landscapes changed. Bells started to talk and all of Takeru's attention was directed in that direction. Hearing her talk about being alone with Ria was alright was alright with her, but how long was Bells gonna be gone for, was all that she wondered. Takeru shrugged her shoulders then got comfortable. "Oh.." she remembered she had the key to the room with her after Bells mentioned it. Taking it out and staring at it for a few seconds then putting it back in her pocket. "Thats fine." she said quietly, and then went back to watching the landscapes change during the truck-ride.
Takeru looked at her scroll, she wasn't in the mood for using magic out in the open at the moment, she leaned forward and grabbed the scroll bringing it closer to herself. She then relaxed and waited until they were at the hotel.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:18 am
Ria wasn't entirely sure what to say to this, she had never really babysat in her life time, let alone watched over a kid before. She nodded in agreement then made a suggestion. " Takeru should probably eat something, I think I will take her to the Japanese tea house once we arrive. " A warm smile spread across her face. " I have heard it is supposed to be delicious and the tea is excellent. If you wouldn't mind that is, Takeru?" Tragic events were so hard to deal with often times people forget to eat or would lack appetite. Wasting away was never a good option.

" Anyway its probably good to get out of cramped rooms and into a more relaxing and natural environment. The tea house is surrounded by peaceful coy ponds and traditional Japanese trees and what not." Carefully edging her way around the situation she added this small bit in. Also, Japanese gardens are said to be rather peaceful, who can argue with that.

rosewhite
Vice Captain

Emerald Elyon
Vice Captain

Questionable Bookworm

13,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:21 pm
((Ima assume it day now somehow >.o ))

Bells listened to Ria speak and worried her lip a bit before smiling, "Yea, alright, just stay safe... And make sure to head back indoors before night and well before anything Demon related happens,"
Once they were stopped in front of the hotel Bells parked the truck and waited for Takeru and Ria to get out.
"Takeru's got the key card and the room number is on it. And uhm, here's my number in case anything happens," Bells rambled as she wrote down her cell phone number for Ria and passed it to her.
"I shouldn't take to long actually, so both of you stay safe and have a good time alright... I dunno what Teenagers like so, maybe you can tell her what interests you Takeru?" she spoke her voice as enthusiastic as it could go at the moment. She hoped the two of them could get along while she was out.
"Thanks again, you're a great help," Bells spoke to Ria.

After saying her goodbyes and everything, Bells drove off towards the hospital. After that she'd have to go and set up getting a more secure home for her and Takeru to live in. She'd prolly have to ask Alec for help with that.

[Exit to hospital]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:42 pm
Takeru noticed that the truck stopped in front of the luxury hotel, letting out a sigh of relief she gathered her scroll and jumped out of the truck.

Stopping beside Ria. She carefully listened to the two talk about the plans. Then hearing Ria question her about the Tea house. Takeru heard there was a new tea house opening up, she would enjoy to check it out some time, and this is her chance. "I don't mind..." she said with a quiet voice, yet loud enough to be heard by the the others.
Listening to Bells go on about stuff they needed, she heard the request. She let out an annoyed 'tch' noise before speaking, as if Bells were making it seem teenagers were so different then other people. "Okay..." she spoke to Bells.

Watching her drive away, Takeru turned to Ria, with her scroll in her hand. "Lets go inside then?" she suggested to Ria. With her free hand she reached in her inner pocket on her vest for the key card to the hotel room checking if it was still there. safe enough it was. Takeru waited for Ria to answer whether they are heading inside or not.  

MyTiggeress
Crew

Greedy Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

rosewhite
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:02 pm
" Okay, lets go." A warm smile spread across her face. " We should go to the tea house after we drop some stuff off in the hotel. I'm starving." Ria watched as Takeru pulled out her key card. They walked up to the hotel before they entered Ria stopped to admire the height and grandeur of the building. " This place is huge!" She exclaimed as they entered the hotel. (apologies for shortness)

[Exit to City of Night Hotel]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:49 pm
Takeru nodded in agreement before walking. Listening as Ria speak constantly about the tea house. Yes she wanted to go, but not right away.... "Isn't a tea house, only for serving tea? How can someone fill up on tea?" she asked curiously as they walked up the the hotel. Stopping at Ria stopped wondering what she wss doing, before she knew it Ria was in an awe moment. Letting out a small sigh, she nodded in agreement that the place was defiantly very big. Finally they got to enter the hotel.

[Ext to City of Night Hotel]  

MyTiggeress
Crew

Greedy Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
City of NIght Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff