Submit

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

Beloved Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:55 pm
sabella ason

User Image

If you're going through hell

══════════════

Isabella had to laugh. He couldnt be 93 pounds,she would weigh more than him. She was a decent 105. She rolled her eyes"Possibly,because he wants me sweet a-" "Ms.Mason" interrupted the teacher. She looked at him. "Honestly,bad language is bound to happen in today's urban setting." she looked at Aaron. "Is that a fantasy of yours? For me to be raped by the Slenderman?" her teacher gave her a look when she said the word and she returned the stare. He went back to writing on the board.

══════════════

Keep Going

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:03 am
User Image

User Image

Aaron frowned,"What the hell is wrong with'chu?If I seen The SlenderMan.I would get off my a** and take a freakin' run for it!"He said and got up and ran around screaming like a girl.He smiled."If girls could do football..I'd tell them 'IMAGINE THE BALL IS JUSTIN BEIBERS HAT!'"He said and smirked."And they'd say 'OHMIGOD JUSTIN BEIBER!'"He said and smiled.He shrugged and pursed his lips."That's why girls can't play football."He said and smiled."Why would want to be raped by SlenderMan.."He asked.

{OOC;Aaron's Outfit}

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xNightmares D r e a m

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

Beloved Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:10 am
sabella ason

User Image

══════════════

Isabella scoffed. "Justin Bieber sucks." She would run from the SlenderMan....actually she was quite curious what he did to people after her caught them. She shrugged "I dunno" she looked at the clock,class should be dismissed soon. Then she could get some food."And for your information,if i wanted to play football,i would but i would just have to play dirty,if you know what i mean" the teacher turned at her. "Ms.Mason!" he yelled. "Don't let your mind run wild,i didn't say anything in direct so whatever you're thinking about is just wrong,sir"

══════════════

Keep Going

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:13 am
User Image

User Image

Aaron smiled,"The world isn't complete without perverts!"He exclaimed and smiled,"No.Justin Beiber is gay.That's why everyone hates him."He said,"He looks like a girl,he sounds like a girl.Are you sure your a boy guy?"He asked and got up and grabbed his stuff and walked out of the room."Goodbye."He said.

{OOC;Aaron's Outfit}

xNightmares D r e a m

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

Beloved Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:22 am
sabella ason

User Image

══════════════

Well that was interesting.The teacher dismissed the class and she and her friends walked out. The constant jabbering of her friends differentiating from how weird Aaron was to if they jocks should beat him up.She walked out of the school and towards the football field. She sat down in the bleachers and began to play a game on her ipod,her friends still going on and on about Aaron."Honestly,can you all just shut up?" she stood up and walked away from them back to the front of the school where she just sat on a bench.

══════════════

Keep Going

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:29 am
User Image

User Image

Aaron walked through the hallways,passing some Jocks who followed him.Before he knew it,he was on the ground.He struggled and growled.The jocks laughed and Aaron was punched in the face.He squirmed around and yelled."Stop!"He winced."Shut him up!"One yelled and stuffed a handkerchief in mouth.He whimpered and stopped struggling.He yelped in pain as he was punched in the stomach and hit multiple times in the face.Aaron closed his eyes and the guys got up,decided he had gotten enough.He had a black eye,red parks on his cheeks and black and blue punch marks going down his chest.He laid on the floor of the school.

{OOC;Aaron's Outfit}

xNightmares D r e a m

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

Beloved Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:33 am
sabella ason

District 4 Tribute

User Image

══════════════

Isabella sighed,she needed her phone instead of her ipod. She didn't even know why she had the thingy. She walked through the halls and saw Aaron on the ground. "Oh my god" she said getting down on her knees next him.Asking him if he was ok would be a stupid question because he obviously wasn't.She knew who did it,only jocks would do this much damage. "Do you need any help?" she asked looking down at him. "I'm sorry they did this to you,they're idiots" well that was obvious.

══════════════

Keep Going

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:41 am
User Image

User Image

Aaron laid there and sighed."Heh..No..I want to lay here until I desenergrate."He said and chuckled but stopped quickly because it hurt."Yeah I want help."He said and whimpered as he sat up.He looked at her."Let me guess..You sent you minions after me?"He askedand coughed.

{OOC;Aaron's Outfit}

xNightmares D r e a m

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

Beloved Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:44 am
sabella ason

User Image

══════════════

Isabella shook her head. "No. Why would i do that? You didn't do anything to me she looked at him,he was pretty banged up "Do you want me to take you to the nurse? She asked brushing some hair behind her ear. .

══════════════

Keep Going

User Image

Ooc: Last post >.< it's nearly 4 a.m where i live and my mom is sweating me about it. Night!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:48 am
User Image

User Image

"I just figured."He said and smiled.He closed his eyes."Yeah please?"He asked with a smile.He laid there,afraid to move invade he turn himself more than he was right now.

{OOC;Aaron's Outfit}

xNightmares D r e a m

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

Beloved Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:13 am
sabella ason

User Image

══════════════

Isabella nodded and thought of a way to get him up.She was going to pay for this later but at the moment,that didnt matter. She grabbed his hand with both of hers and pulled him up. Damn that took a lot more than it should have. She wrapped one of his arms around her sholder for support. "I feel so awesome for helping someone right now. she said with a grin. This kid hated her anyway so why act all popular and snobby? "To the nurse's office!" .Isabella dragged him to the nurse's office and sat him down on one of the chairs inside. She looked at the Nurse "The jocks and no it was not because of me,if it was i would have been laughing with my friends instead of helping him. . Isabella took a pamphlet on whatever and sat down. She helped him to the nurse's office,she might as well stay until the nurse was done.

══════════════

Keep Going

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:27 am
User Image

User Image

Aaron chuckled and sat on the chair,while the nurse looked over his bruises."Where were you hit?"She asked."My face,chest."He said and smiled,acting as if he didn't care if he got beaten up.He sighed softly."Mhmm.And what did you do?"She asked."Nothing."He said and sighed.He growled and shook his head."I swear those ******** jocks."He said and coughed up some blood.

{OOC;Aaron's Outfit}

xNightmares D r e a m

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

Beloved Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:39 am
sabella ason

User Image

══════════════

Isabella looked at him from over her pamphlet. Poor kid,he didn't deserve to be all banged up. "He's coughing up blood, isn't that,like,internal bleeding,or something? she said twirling a curl with her finger,she already knew the answer but populars must be populars. .

══════════════

Keep Going

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:52 am
User Image

User Image

Aaron wiped his mouth and frowned at te sight of blood."Oh god."He said and looked at te nurse whom seemed calm.He frowned and pushed te nurse away and ran out of the room.He ran outside the school grounds and coughed more blood up and sighed.He wiped his hand on a tree and left a bloody hand print.

{OOC;Aaron's Outfit}

xNightmares D r e a m

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

Beloved Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:58 am
sabella ason

User Image

══════════════

The nurse looked at Isabella. "Fine" she said before walking out calmly being greeted but the hellos and good byes as she followed the direction Aaron went. She didn't want to get blood on her clothes but she was wearing red so did it really matter? She saw the bloody hand print on the tree. "You know,a nurse is supposed to help you with that" she said putting her hands on her hips "It's just blood,even i have it. What's the problem?" she asked.

══════════════

Keep Going

User Image

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out