Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Xx-Im_A_Minecraftian-Xx]Are we too different?[magic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:07 pm
Our hero, our hero, claims a warrior's heart. I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes. With a voice weilding power of ancient Nord art. Believe, believe the Dragonborn comes. It's an end to the evil of all Skyrim's foes. Beware, beware the Dragonborn comes. For the darkness has passed and the legend yet grows. You'll know, you'll know the Dragonborn comes.

Raynah Rainey
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin. Naal ok zin los vahriin. Wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal. Ahrk fin norok paal graan fod nust hon zindro zaan. Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal.

Raynah sighed seeing that first block was already over. Second block she did have with Aaron. And, she sat next to him. 'Maybe he'll talk to me again.' She thought. 'No, the only reason he talked to me before was because his friends weren't around.' But his friends were in this class. And they sat around him. So Raynah was in for quite a fun class. She stood up as the bell rang, went to her locker, got her math books, and headed to class.

Dovakin, Dovakin. For the sake of Skyrim. For our life, for our home, for Hrothgars blood. For the Nords and for the gods, for the sole single son. Dovakin, Dovakin, who will dawn with fire.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:12 pm
Aaron Tyler Daniels

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Aaron walked into the class and took a seat. He saw Raynah come and sit next to him. He gave her a smile but it was ruined by a nudge from his friend Luke, telling him a cute girl just walked in. "she's hot!" Luke whispered to Aaron. He tried to act supportive and gave him a thumbs-up. He looked up at the clock, wishing this period would end.

paramaniac-Xx

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:15 pm
Our hero, our hero, claims a warrior's heart. I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes. With a voice weilding power of ancient Nord art. Believe, believe the Dragonborn comes. It's an end to the evil of all Skyrim's foes. Beware, beware the Dragonborn comes. For the darkness has passed and the legend yet grows. You'll know, you'll know the Dragonborn comes.

Raynah Rainey
User Image

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin. Naal ok zin los vahriin. Wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal. Ahrk fin norok paal graan fod nust hon zindro zaan. Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal.

Raynah saw his smile. But then also saw it go away. 'Yep.not gonna talk in this class. Not while they are around.' Raynah thought as she began to take notes on scientific notation. This was really easy stuff, but they had a sub today, so it was just review.

Dovakin, Dovakin. For the sake of Skyrim. For our life, for our home, for Hrothgars blood. For the Nords and for the gods, for the sole single son. Dovakin, Dovakin, who will dawn with fire.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:19 pm
Aaron Tyler Daniels

User Image

"hey, the subs kinda hot." Luke whispered to Aaron. He almost threw up. "are you serious?" he asked, giving him a 'what is wrong with you?' look to him. Luke shrugged and said the same think to Jake, who was sitting on the other side. Aaron layed his head down on the desk and looked over at Raynah taking notes. He then sat up and scribbled the notes onto his paper.

paramaniac-Xx

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:27 pm

Raynah Rainey
User Image

Raynah sighed as the class droned on. The whole while she took notes, and Luke and Jake whispered some really disturbing things about the substitute. Then the bell finally rang. Raynah had first lunch, along with Aaron and his friends. She knew her place now though, in the lunch room that is. In the corner, next to the garbage cans. And it wasn't all that bad. As long as she had a book to read, she was good. She stood up and made her way to the lunchroom. She was actually pretty hungry since she skipped breakfast this morning. So she took the 15 minutes in the lunch line to get a slice of pizza. She then sat down at her table, opened her book, and began to read taking small bites out of her pizza every other page.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:32 pm
Aaron Tyler Daniels

User Image

Aaron sat at the 'popular table' and ate with his friends. Once he was finished, though, he got up and after saying 'goodby' he walked away from the table and through the cafeteria doors. He then walked through the hall to the regular place, there was a door there, leading up to the roof of one of the buildings. He loved being up there, it was the only place he could be himself. He opened the door and closed it behind him. He then walked up the stairs.

paramaniac-Xx

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:42 pm

Raynah Rainey
User Image

Raynah sighed as she finished her pizza and her book at the same time. She still had time in lunch, so she through away her tray and walked out. She had this place she loved to go to. It was on the roof of the school. She usually didn't go during lunch though. She usually went afterschool to study and stuff. It was really, peaceful up there. She saw nothing wrong with going up there during lunch though. So she mad eher way up the stairs and onto the roof. Once she was there, she closed the door, but it was so old, it made a bunch of loud rusty sqeaks as it slowly shut. She sighed and turned only to see that Aaron was also up here.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:48 pm
Aaron Tyler Daniels

User Image

Aaron sighed and zipped open his bag, he pulled out his camera and took the lens cover off. He then walked over to the edge and started to take pictures. This was his favorite thing to do, photography. But whenever he brought it up with his friends, they would always laugh and hand him a football instead. He zoomed in and took a picture of the horizon. He let out a sigh but turned when he heard someone. "oh sh-" he said, dropping his camera, but it was saved by the strap which hung around his neck. He tried to cover up why he was here: "oh I-uh I just came up here to-uh... Get rid of some nerd's camera." he said, taking the strap off of his neck as he stuffed it back into his backpack.

paramaniac-Xx

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:05 pm

Raynah Rainey
User Image

"I'm sorry. I uh, didn't mean to interupt you throwing some nerd's camera off the building. You can go ahead and do that." Raynah said knowing that it was his camera. Because if it wasn't, and he really did want to throw it out, he could've used the trash can. Raynah was actually pretty surprised someone else was up here. Especially him. He was the last person she would expect to see up here.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:09 pm
Aaron Tyler Daniels

User Image

Aaron looked nervously at his bag. There was no way he would throw his camera over. "I-uh... I think I'll just sell it on eBay. Y'no make some money off of it...." he said, hoping she believed him. 'why was she here?' he asked, wondering. He stood up and threw his bag over his shoulder, looking over at Raynah

paramaniac-Xx

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:12 pm

Raynah Rainey
User Image

Raynah sighed.
"I'm sorry. I didn't know anyone else came up here.If you want, I'l just uh, go. You can take your pictures without having to worry about me getting in your light." She said standing up.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:21 pm
Aaron Tyler Daniels

User Image

Aaron lifted his hand. "no no no... Your fine." he said, dropping his hand back to his side. He looked down the side of the building, then back to Raynah. "I didnt know either." he said rubbing the back of his neck. "I thought I was the only one who knew about this place." he said, looking to the sky.

paramaniac-Xx

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:27 pm

Raynah Rainey
User Image

Raynah walked over and stood next to him. She was glad he didn't want her to leave. Because she didn't want to leave either. She looked at the sky with him and realized that he didn't even know her name. Or she didn't think he did.
"You know, I knew your name without knowing you. Do you know my name?" Raynah asked.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:32 pm
Aaron Tyler Daniels

User Image

Aaron laughed at this. "um yea duh! Your Jennifer right?" he joked, playfully nudging her. "of course I do Raynah..." he said teasing. He tried to think of how he knew her name.. Mostly because of class if her name was called, but other then that, it was a total guess for Aaron.

paramaniac-Xx

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:40 pm

Raynah Rainey
User Image

Raynah was surprised. She didn't think he'd actually know it.
"Oh. I guess you do know my name. So, what brings you up here mr. photographer?" Raynah asked.
{Sorry brain pain.}

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces