Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sapphire Rose University

Back to Guilds

A Role-Playing University for Magic Users. 

Tags: Role, Player, School, Magic, Wizard 

Reply Sapphire Rose University
Alchemy Class 101 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anstella
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

4,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:00 pm
SylentAark
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark
Star Born Cutie
SylentAark

Aark looks at the person who ran and interupted the room slamming his hands on his desk
"YOU....WHAT...ARE...YOU....DOING!?!?!?"

Paused, and blinked at the man. Smiling big he shimmered like starlight, "UME IS HAPPY AN IS SHARING IT WITH HIS FRIENDS!" he cheered, before he hugged the strangers leg. Taking off, he cart wheeled in the hallways, giggling for joy that he had his teacher back.

Aark looks as the child runs out. Aark's blood somewhat boiling but calms down looking at Miss Taiga.
"now...shall we...continue..?"
"Oh sub elements i mean like the periodical table. Which metal's, gases and acids do you think has a large reaction to extreme heat? And no you arent being graded for your answer i just wanted to have a little insight on you is all.."

ohhhhhhhh! ok um... *thinks for a moment* well i know oil makes fire really explosive. thats all i know really.

"Good, good well looks like i have a bright star in my class already now come up and get your tools...and i hope you have a large bag...these tools will be like your body soul and spirit so dont lose them please..."

huh.....well ok then sir. yeah i have a large backpack to put stuff in*walks up to get the tools with the bag over my shoulder*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:12 am
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark
Star Born Cutie
SylentAark

Aark looks at the person who ran and interupted the room slamming his hands on his desk
"YOU....WHAT...ARE...YOU....DOING!?!?!?"

Paused, and blinked at the man. Smiling big he shimmered like starlight, "UME IS HAPPY AN IS SHARING IT WITH HIS FRIENDS!" he cheered, before he hugged the strangers leg. Taking off, he cart wheeled in the hallways, giggling for joy that he had his teacher back.

Aark looks as the child runs out. Aark's blood somewhat boiling but calms down looking at Miss Taiga.
"Oh sub elements i mean like the periodical table. Which metal's, gases and acids do you think has a large reaction to extreme heat? And no you arent being graded for your answer i just wanted to have a little insight on you is all.."

ohhhhhhhh! ok um... *thinks for a moment* well i know oil makes fire really explosive. thats all i know really.

"Good, good well looks like i have a bright star in my class already now come up and get your tools...and i hope you have a large bag...these tools will be like your body soul and spirit so dont lose them please..."

huh.....well ok then sir. yeah i have a large backpack to put stuff in*walks up to get the tools with the bag over my shoulder*

He smiles at her before pulling out a giant box and all you hear are glasses and metal clashing with one another. "well...here we go....you will need a...5lb weight....6 beakers...um...let me see...oh a 3 litter vial as well...as...3 mixing rods and...2 burners." He pulls out each instrament as if with a smile humming an old folk lore tune.  

SylentAark
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Anstella
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

4,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:17 am
SylentAark
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark

He smiles at her before pulling out a giant box and all you hear are glasses and metal clashing with one another. "well...here we go....you will need a...5lb weight....6 beakers...um...let me see...oh a 3 litter vial as well...as...3 mixing rods and...2 burners." He pulls out each instrament as if with a smile humming an old folk lore tune.

*i look at all the supplies you put infront of me* what am i gonna do with all this.....? *i asked him picking up one of the items and looking at it curiously*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:36 pm
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark

*i look at all the supplies you put infront of me* what am i gonna do with all this.....? *i asked him picking up one of the items and looking at it curiously*

He smiles at her nodding as he responds to her question

"My little lass these are the basic tools for your new road to alchemy. We will be going over the basics for the first 2 weeks then the real experiments are to come...oh and to warn you ....if you are screamish of body parts and or bodily fluids...you might want to get a sick note"  

SylentAark
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Anstella
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

4,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:02 pm
SylentAark
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark

"My little lass these are the basic tools for your new road to alchemy. We will be going over the basics for the first 2 weeks then the real experiments are to come...oh and to warn you ....if you are screamish of body parts and or bodily fluids...you might want to get a sick note"

*i smirked abit* im not at all scared of things like that. thanks for the warning though.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:08 pm
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark

*i smirked abit* im not at all scared of things like that. thanks for the warning though.

NOW!!!!!! the final piece needed a replica of an old ancient book in an ancient language. Teachers beofre me have given me decoders to understand it more also have it on in a video/visual if i may say  

SylentAark
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cooI mom

Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:01 pm
She sighed as she walked up to the classroom. " Do I really have to take Alchemy Class? " She Opened the door and quietly walked as she noticed her teacher and a another student. She looked down as she walked and silently took a seat right by the Student with red hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:04 pm
Frolicked in after her, and looked around. He blinked at the limbs and jars of eyes, weird gooey stuff and tables with chemistry sets and transmutation circles etched in the wood. "whut...is alchemy? Is that an element?" he asked, finding a desk near taiga, since he knew her.  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

SylentAark
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:40 pm
"Well...welcome you two young minds. And you with the big blue eyes Alchemy is the study of elements in their natural state and AS WELL as mutating elements into other forms. Now...though you with the red hair..you seem bumbed out is there something wrong bout taking this class?"

He looks at the now 3 students he has smiling at them passing the last 2 books of ancient alchemy to learn.

"Now...if you two dont have a large bag i will advies the both of you get one tomorrow since i will be givinn you the tools for this first semester of this class...now..is that clear?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:45 pm
SylentAark
"Well...welcome you two young minds. And you with the big blue eyes Alchemy is the study of elements in their natural state and AS WELL as mutating elements into other forms. Now...though you with the red hair..you seem bumbed out is there something wrong bout taking this class?"

He looks at the now 3 students he has smiling at them passing the last 2 books of ancient alchemy to learn.

"Now...if you two dont have a large bag i will advies the both of you get one tomorrow since i will be givinn you the tools for this first semester of this class...now..is that clear?"

Ume nodded, and smiled up at the man, "Whats ur name mr. teacher sir?? Ume's name is Ume!" biggrin he said, his cute, tiny, childish voice ringing with enthusiasm and youth.  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

cooI mom

Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:46 pm
She perked up as she heard her teacher. She didn't knew if he was talking to her or or the other girl. She stood up and said " I'm not bummed. I am just have a head ache from yesterday's incident. I am fine tho, but I am ready to learn!" As she sat down back in her seat looking at the book in front of her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:48 pm
Star Born Cutie
SylentAark

Ume nodded, and smiled up at the man, "Whats ur name mr. teacher sir?? Ume's name is Ume!" biggrin he said, his cute, tiny, childish voice ringing with enthusiasm and youth.

"My name is Professor Aark de Facto sounds a little cliche' but it is well. And it is a pleasure to meet you Ume. Now....is there anything else you want to ask before we fully start class hopefully?"  

SylentAark
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SylentAark
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:51 pm
katiekat564
She perked up as she heard her teacher. She didn't knew if he was talking to her or or the other girl. She stood up and said " I'm not bummed. I am just have a head ache from yesterday's incident. I am fine tho, but I am ready to learn!" As she sat down back in her seat looking at the book in front of her.

"Glad to hear...because if you werent...i would be using you as an experiment to test out my latest potion for minor physical aches. SO...if it is a minor thing...i need you and Ume to have those bags the other day. Also...tell me your name so that way i might have soomething just for you if you have any type of physical pains.."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:56 pm
SylentAark
Star Born Cutie
SylentAark

"My name is Professor Aark de Facto sounds a little cliche' but it is well. And it is a pleasure to meet you Ume. Now....is there anything else you want to ask before we fully start class hopefully?"

Thinks, "ah, yes, does Ume getto poke one of those eye balls?" he asked, smiling playfully. Gets out a bag for his supplies, "Ume has a bag for supplies too."  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

cooI mom

Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:55 pm
SylentAark
katiekat564

"Glad to hear...because if you werent...i would be using you as an experiment to test out my latest potion for minor physical aches. SO...if it is a minor thing...i need you and Ume to have those bags the other day. Also...tell me your name so that way i might have soomething just for you if you have any type of physical pains.."

She looked up confused. " W-well I don't like being Experimented though.. I am Miyamoto by the way! Outcast of the Demons! She said grinning.....  
Sapphire Rose University

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff