Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sapphire Rose University

Back to Guilds

A Role-Playing University for Magic Users. 

Tags: Role, Player, School, Magic, Wizard 

Reply Sapphire Rose University
The Student Dorms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:57 pm
ii-Mira_Blaze-ii
Star Born Cutie
Ume looked at her, an blinked, "yeah it is...but..It seems they're for both girls an boys..." he said, blinking around the dorm hall. "there's no sign for boys or girls..." he said, tiny guy maybe at the girls shoulder in hight.

She looks closely at the doors. "It seems you're right..." She smiles at him, still a bit shy. "Uhm.. My name's Mira, it's nice to meet you..."

He smiled up at her, wiggling his ears, "names Ume. Its nice to meet u too Ms. Mira!" he said, wings fluttering an sparkling with happiness. "what class r u in Ms. Mira? Ume is in the Light class!" biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:04 pm
Star Born Cutie
He smiled up at her, wiggling his ears, "names Ume. Its nice to meet u too Ms. Mira!" he said, wings fluttering an sparkling with happiness. "what class r u in Ms. Mira? Ume is in the Light class!" biggrin

She giggles a bit, unable to resist. "I'm in the Air class..." She wiggles her fingers a bit, creating a gentle breeze that ruffles his hair.  

Confusing the Polarity

Omnipresent Genius

20,625 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:06 pm
ii-Mira_Blaze-ii
Star Born Cutie

She giggles a bit, unable to resist. "I'm in the Air class..." She wiggles her fingers a bit, creating a gentle breeze that ruffles his hair.

He giggled, an shook his head, "how cool! Ume hasn't met an air elemental befores!" he said, his giant blue eyes literally glowing, along with his hair an wings.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:25 pm
Star Born Cutie
He giggled, an shook his head, "how cool! Ume hasn't met an air elemental befores!" he said, his giant blue eyes literally glowing, along with his hair an wings.

"Forgive me for saying this, but, you're really adorable, Ume." She looks down kinda embarrassed. "You're one of the first people I've been brave enough to talk to.."  

Confusing the Polarity

Omnipresent Genius

20,625 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:28 pm
ii-Mira_Blaze-ii
Star Born Cutie

"Forgive me for saying this, but, you're really adorable, Ume." She looks down kinda embarrassed. "You're one of the first people I've been brave enough to talk to.."

eye opening a bit wider, he smiled an turned a slight shade of pink, "aah! Thankies! Ur rly cute too Ms. Mira!" he said, tipping his head to the side, "really? Funny, Mira is one of the few people Ume has opened up to too..." he said, fidgeting with his over sized sleeves. "its awfully lonely...being the only one of ur kind on a strange planet..." he said almost to himself. he sighed, an perked up, "oh well! Ume will learn new things and meet new people eventually! and so will Mira!" :3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:41 pm
Star Born Cutie
eye opening a bit wider, he smiled an turned a slight shade of pink, "aah! Thankies! Ur rly cute too Ms. Mira!" he said, tipping his head to the side, "really? Funny, Mira is one of the few people Ume has opened up to too..." he said, fidgeting with his over sized sleeves. "its awfully lonely...being the only one of ur kind on a strange planet..." he said almost to himself. he sighed, an perked up, "oh well! Ume will learn new things and meet new people eventually! and so will Mira!" :3

Smiles wide at him. "Let's both do our best this year, okay?" She reaches over and pats his shoulder gently. "Friends?"  

Confusing the Polarity

Omnipresent Genius

20,625 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:44 pm
ii-Mira_Blaze-ii
Star Born Cutie

Smiles wide at him. "Let's both do our best this year, okay?" She reaches over and pats his shoulder gently. "Friends?"

He nodded, eyes glittering. His first friend. He was so happy! "YES! Ume would loves that! Let's do it!" he said, before he pounced into her lap an hugged her tightly. Finally....someone to call a friend. Maybe he wouldn't be so lonely on this strange planet after all?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:54 pm
Star Born Cutie
He nodded, eyes glittering. His first friend. He was so happy! "YES! Ume would loves that! Let's do it!" he said, before he pounced into her lap an hugged her tightly. Finally....someone to call a friend. Maybe he wouldn't be so lonely on this strange planet after all?

She falls over with a giggle being pounced. "Oof... You're a bit heavier than you look." She gives him a hug back.  

Confusing the Polarity

Omnipresent Genius

20,625 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:57 pm
ii-Mira_Blaze-ii
Star Born Cutie

She falls over with a giggle being pounced. "Oof... You're a bit heavier than you look." She gives him a hug back.

O w O'' "ooh, oopsies, Ume is sowwy..heh heh" he said, lifting off of her, helping her sit up. "really though...thankies for being Ume's friend...Ume really needed one." he said, eyes warm and thoughtful as he looked at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:04 pm
Star Born Cutie
O w O'' "ooh, oopsies, Ume is sowwy..heh heh" he said, lifting off of her, helping her sit up. "really though...thankies for being Ume's friend...Ume really needed one." he said, eyes warm and thoughtful as he looked at her.

"Thank you, I needed a friend too." She smiles warmly and ruffles his hair. "You remind me of my ... eh.. nevermind." She looks away, a bit sad.  

Confusing the Polarity

Omnipresent Genius

20,625 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:07 pm
ii-Mira_Blaze-ii
Star Born Cutie

"Thank you, I needed a friend too." She smiles warmly and ruffles his hair. "You remind me of my ... eh.. nevermind." She looks away, a bit sad.

He tilted his head, trying to look at her face. "remind u...?" he asked, before he smiled. "its ok...dont be sad.." he said, hugging her arm to try and comfort her. "Ume doesn't want his first friend to be sad...."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:13 pm
Star Born Cutie
He tilted his head, trying to look at her face. "remind u...?" he asked, before he smiled. "its ok...dont be sad.." he said, hugging her arm to try and comfort her. "Ume doesn't want his first friend to be sad...."

She hugs him tightly and smiles down at him. 'It's okay, don't worry about it." She looks around a bit. "You know, I haven't seen any other boys around..."  

Confusing the Polarity

Omnipresent Genius

20,625 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:17 pm
ii-Mira_Blaze-ii
Star Born Cutie

She hugs him tightly and smiles down at him. 'It's okay, don't worry about it." She looks around a bit. "You know, I haven't seen any other boys around..."

He looked around, and wiggled his ears, "neither has Ume...cept the blue guy in the earth class...but Ume only saw him in the hall for a moment...and then those scary ppl in the Darkness class have a few guys...but...course they never come around eithers..." he said, kinda happy they didn't. they were rly scary looking...Besides, Ume was collecting on the fact that girls seemed to be nicer, cept maybe the fire lady...Mrs. reviene...she was scary too...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:22 pm
Star Born Cutie
He looked around, and wiggled his ears, "neither has Ume...cept the blue guy in the earth class...but Ume only saw him in the hall for a moment...and then those scary ppl in the Darkness class have a few guys...but...course they never come around eithers..." he said, kinda happy they didn't. they were rly scary looking...Besides, Ume was collecting on the fact that girls seemed to be nicer, cept maybe the fire lady...Mrs. reviene...she was scary too...

She shivers a little when he mentions the Dark. "I forgot they had those classes here..." She gives a little frown. "I rather hope I don't run into them..."  

Confusing the Polarity

Omnipresent Genius

20,625 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Anstella
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

4,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:24 pm
*walks over, while hearing voices and notices the two talking to eachother* hey ume and... oh theres a new person, *i stand behind the two of them with my hands in my pockets with a tomboyish look as always* hey you two seem to be having a good chat can i join?  
Sapphire Rose University

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff