Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sapphire Rose University

Back to Guilds

A Role-Playing University for Magic Users. 

Tags: Role, Player, School, Magic, Wizard 

Reply Sapphire Rose University
C - 0 Intro To Light Shaping Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:11 pm
Velsieze
User Image

The smile never left Velsiezes' face as he watched Ume express his eager enthusiasm. Who knows, he might actually stumble up onto the correct answer, as unlikely as it may seem. The question was one of the most important things a light teacher could teach and yet the answer was far less complicated than it may seem. He had faith in his student none the less. This was also a way to get Ume to interact with more people at the University and hopefully break him out of his nervous shell. Hopefully this majestic quest would help quell the bothersome lonely feeling that ate away at the child. The lonely feeling that velsieze knew all too well.

"Yes you may ask anyone you desire. Except for myself of course heh heh heh. Yes...the wrong answer will result in me teaching you a lesson...thus is required from a teacher to a student. Godspeed Ume and simultaneously take your time and ponder on your resolve before rushing with any lofty answer you may receive. If it sounds wrong to you...then it's most likely wrong."

He nodded, eyes serious as he thought hard. As bumbling an naive as he seemed, he was showing signs of a diligent student already. Not to mention the thinking face he made was down right cute. it was like Pooh-bear, thumping his temple with a paw as he shut his eyes an furrowed his brow. "okays...Ume will go look hard! Patience is followed by Reward!" he cheered, before he stood as tall as 4'5'' could give him. After hugging his teacher once more, he raced out of the crystal classroom in search of some enlightenment. He wanted to get this right no matter what. He couldn't fail his teacher on the first try! This was his chance to prove himself worthy of being the student of the Mighty Velsieze!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:23 pm
User Image

Velsieze nodded as Ume embarked out on his quest to discover the answer to the question. Velsieze was very fond of his determination as he hugged him back, bidding him grand luck on his brief adventure. Velsieze sat watching the doorway for a few seconds with a bright smile as Ume dashed out of the room of light. He shook his head smirking, still clinging to the slight faith that he may indeed retrieve the correct answer that Velsieze seeks. He glared then back at his crystal screen on his large desk to continue his work.

I'm sure you will do well Ume...  

Velseize
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Velseize
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:43 pm
User Image

Velsieze had his boots crossed and propped up on his desk as he leaned back with his hands behind his head staring at the ceiling. The intermingling patterns of various light danced beautifully across the walls and ceilings as if he was sitting in a room in one of the many mansions in heaven or something of the sort. He allowed his eyes to fall shut for a second and before he could even realize it....he was off in dreamland. For someone with so much work to be done....could he really afford to be wasting his time slacking off?

Hmm...no...don't Hisaye...zzzZZZzz ***mumbles in his sleep***  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:48 pm
Velsieze
User Image

Velsieze had his boots crossed and propped up on his desk as he leaned back with his hands behind his head staring at the ceiling. The intermingling patterns of various light danced beautifully across the walls and ceilings as if he was sitting in a room in one of the many mansions in heaven or something of the sort. He allowed his eyes to fall shut for a second and before he could even realize it....he was off in dreamland. For someone with so much work to be done....could he really afford to be wasting his time slacking off?

Hmm...no...don't Hisaye...zzzZZZzz ***mumbles in his sleep***

Having returned to the classroom, he peered over the desk at the slumbering giant he called his teacher. Smiling he quietly tip toed to him, blinking up at him. Poor teacher...must have worked so hard on his things he got tired. Blinking a lot, Ume tried not to yawn, but ended up yawning anyways. OI OI, watching teacher sleep was making Ume sleepy too...crlawing into his lap he curled up to him, cat like in his formation. Shutting his eyes, he dozed, napping in the chair with his teacher for a while. Oddly, he hadn't woken up his teacher in the process. both must have been rly tired.  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

Velseize
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:13 pm
User Image

Velsieze wakes up to see Ume curled up in his lap. His eyes were narrow and heavy as he let out a rather deep yawn. He stared down at the young boy, wondering if he did indeed finish the quest he was allotted. Well, as of now it didn't quite matter. The room was very large indeed and in the back right corner of the classroom there was a lounge area with large, very soft and comfortable couches. The boy had calmly floated in mid air over to one of the couches slowly before he gently plopped down and came to rest on one of them. It was evident that Velsieze had moved Ume with the will of his very mind alone. The boy was sleeping soundly as of now and this brought a smile to Velsiezes' face. Velsieze stood and stretched a bit before plopping back down at his desk to continue his work. Cosmics didn't need sleep but, it was indeed a very welcome nap.

Now where was I?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:19 pm
Velsieze
User Image

Velsieze wakes up to see Ume curled up in his lap. His eyes were narrow and heavy as he let out a rather deep yawn. He stared down at the young boy, wondering if he did indeed finish the quest he was allotted. Well, as of now it didn't quite matter. The room was very large indeed and in the back right corner of the classroom there was a lounge area with large, very soft and comfortable couches. The boy had calmly floated in mid air over to one of the couches slowly before he gently plopped down and came to rest on one of them. It was evident that Velsieze had moved Ume with the will of his very mind alone. The boy was sleeping soundly as of now and this brought a smile to Velsiezes' face. Velsieze stood and stretched a bit before plopping back down at his desk to continue his work. Cosmics didn't need sleep but, it was indeed a very welcome nap.

Now where was I?

Upon further examination, he would have noticed the slight smell of chemicals on the child...he smelt of soap, bleach, an toilet cleaner...not to mention the tiny, frayed bristled toothbrush in his hand. the kid looked wiped out...what had been doing to make him so tired??? Certainly not cleaning EVERY toilet in the University with THAT tiny toothbruther...his face as he slept too was wrinkled with worry, as if troubled in his sleep...he was pale with anxiety, and didnt seem himself at all as he lay there.  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

Velseize
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:26 pm
User Image

After about another hour of having his face buried in the crystal screen on his desk, Velsieze rose from his large, plush chair and decided to go for a walk. He made his way over to Ume as he noticed him clutching a worn out toothbrush. He calmly took it from his grip, examining it for a second, also noticing the faint smell of cleaning products. In trouble with Rev on the first day at school eh. This brought a grin to Velsiezes' usually emotionless face as he placed a blanket over Ume that he had retrieved from one of the cabinets on the right of the lounge area. He turned around and walked out of the classroom.

Heh...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:29 pm
Velsieze
User Image

After about another hour of having his face buried in the crystal screen on his desk, Velsieze rose from his large, plush chair and decided to go for a walk. He made his way over to Ume as he noticed him clutching a worn out toothbrush. He calmly took it from his grip, examining it for a second, also noticing the faint smell of cleaning products. In trouble with Rev on the first day at school eh. This brought a grin to Velsiezes' usually emotionless face as he placed a blanket over Ume that he had retrieved from one of the cabinets on the right of the lounge area. He turned around and walked out of the classroom.

Heh...

Curling under the blankets, he grumbled, an sniffled in his sleep. He had been doing a lot of crying, dreading having to wake up an tell his teacher he had already gotten in trouble...He felt terribly...As if he had already failed as a student...his worries became nightmares as he slept, whimpering an twitching in his sleep as he laid there in the empty classroom.  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:46 pm
Waking up, Ume grumbles, looking around the classroom for his teacher. The student announcement had warned students to attend or be removed...Ume didn't want to risk that....

"Mr. Vel..?" he asked, his tiny voice carrying in the room a bit. He still had to give the man his answer for his assignment...He had an answer in mind, but was reluctant to say just yet...

He only hoped those other teachers (Aspecially Reviene) would see he truly wanted to be a good student, and let him stay.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:47 pm
While waiting for his teacher he finds paper, and crayons, along with some books on how to read and write. he studies them, and begins to draw. Soon he makes a nice lil childish doodle, smiling at it proudly. He would give it to his teacher as a present. He hoped he would like it.

User Image

(Ume's Doodle, lol)  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

Velseize
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:49 pm
User Image

Velsieze seemed to step through space and time, walking into the center of the classroom from what seemed like nothingness, or thin air itself. As his form started to manifest in the center of the room, it was translucent and illuminating like a very bright light bulb before gradually fading into his usual luminescence level. Velsieze did indeed phase through space and into the room as naturally as one would breathe. It was Velsieze but, at the same time, it was merely a copy of his original form with a slice of his consciousness, so to simultaneously perceive multiple time/spaces in the same moment. The copy was made up of light, which wouldn't be obvious to anyone not on the same awareness level as Velsieze. In essence, anyone in their right mind would just think that the copy was actually Velsieze, which it was, but it also wasn't. This high level ability was known to Cosmics as 'Astral Vibration'. He turned to Ume smiling as he threw him one of the 2 white, cosmic apples in his hand as he made his way nonchalantly to his desk. He sat down before speaking.

Well well well...my student is up bright and early today. Did you sleep well?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:53 pm
Velsieze
User Image

Velsieze seemed to step through space and time, walking into the center of the classroom from what seemed like nothingness, or thin air itself. As his form started to manifest in the center of the room, it was translucent and illuminating like a very bright light bulb before gradually fading into his usual luminescence level. Velsieze did indeed phase through space and into the room as naturally as one would breathe. It was Velsieze but, at the same time, it was merely a copy of his original form with a slice of his consciousness to simultaneously perceive multiple time/spaces in the same moment. The copy was made up of light which wouldn't be obvious to anyone not on the same awareness level as Velsieze. In essence, anyone in their right mind would just think that the copy was actually Velsieze, which it was, but it also wasn't. This high level ability was known to Cosmics as 'Astral Vibration'. He turned to Ume smiling as he threw him one of the 2 white, cosmic apples in his hand as he made his way nonchalantly to his desk. He sat down before speaking.

Well well well...my student is up bright and early today. Did you sleep well?

Catching the apple swiftly, he smiled big as he saw his beloved teacher, "YES YES! Ume wento the dorms and met some really nice students! but....Ume didn't wanna sleep in the boys dorm, cause it was stinky, so Ume slept in here." he said, taking a bite out of his apple. wiggling his nose, he noticed there was no scent coming off the man, and this puzzled him. Remembering his teacher knew light shaping, he deduced that the figure before him wasn't more then a well made hologram...kinda...where was his teacher at then? "Is u a copy uf Mr. Vel?" he asked, tilting his head. Lucky guess, thanks to his keen sense of smell.  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

Velseize
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:04 pm
User Image

Velsieze grinned at Umes' question as he bit deeply into the apple. So Ume could tell that this was merely an Astral Vibration clone could he. Velsieze was indeed impressed. Even Astral Vibrations are physical because the many rays of light in existence can create dense, three dimensional objects...like bodies for instance. All a body is, is merely a container for consciousness anyways. He laughed at Umes' description of the boys dorms.

Heheheh...well feel free to sleep in here anytime you please. Unless we are in the middle of class of course. **Crunch,Munch Munch*** You are very perceptive Ume. I should have expected as much from you. Yes, this body I am in is merely an exact replica of my original container, but it is forged of various different light and sound vibration harmonics. It is still me, but using this body at the same time as my real body, I can be two or many more places at once. Does that make any sense to you Ume? pretty soon...if you work hard enough...you'll be able to do things such as this as well. Heh heh.... ***His tone changes a bit to a less jovial one yet his smile gets a bit more sinister*** More importantly, have you yet come across a decision on how you'd like to answer me? I trust you have had enough time to come to a conclusion?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:11 pm
Velsieze
User Image

Velsieze grinned at Umes' question as he bit deeply into the apple. So Ume could tell that this was merely an Astral Vibration clone could he. Velsieze was indeed impressed. Even Astral Vibrations are physical because the many rays of light in existence can create dense, three dimensional objects...like bodies for instance. All a body is, is merely a container for consciousness anyways. He laughed at Umes' description of the boys dorms.

Heheheh...well feel free to sleep in here anytime you please. Unless we are in the middle of class of course. **Crunch,Munch Munch*** You are very perceptive Ume. I should have expected as much from you. Yes, this body I am in is merely an exact replica of my original container, but it is forged of various different light and sound vibration harmonics. It is still me, but using this body at the same time as my real body, I can be two or many more places at once. Does that make any sense to you Ume? pretty soon...if you work hard enough...you'll be able to do things such as this as well. Heh heh.... ***His tone changes a bit to a less jovial one yet his smile gets a bit more sinister*** More importantly, have you yet come across a decision on how you'd like to answer me? I trust you have had enough time to come to a conclusion?

He stiffened a bit, put on the spot. he sooner tell him then later, "ehm...well...Ume's most...simplest way to answer would be, Light is a guide through darkness. In matter form, it's brilliantly laid rays, with great variety...but...to Ume, light is more then just simple science...Ume thinks teacher is a form of light. mr. vel is guiding Ume out the darkness of the unknown to learn about Ume's self...so...Light is a guide through darkness..." he said, nervous but liking his answer, "figuratively...and literally in the sense." If it was the wrong answer...it was at least a good answer...he hoped...  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

Velseize
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:30 pm
User Image

Velsieze leaned back in his chair patiently listening to what Ume had to say. He interlocked his fingers and put the index ones up to his lips as if pondering. After Ume was finished, he stared at him for awhile before speaking.

That is very profound philosophy on light. 'Light is a guide through the darkness eh'. Hmm...well I'm assuming you have given this a great deal of thought. I must say that..... ***He pauses for a moment*** You are correct!....HOWEVER, that is not quite the answer I was expecting. If I were to ask you what have you gone through...you could tell me a list of things in 10 minutes. That all may be indeed true but, the thing is...that isn't the whole picture. What you have described is indeed true...light is indeed a guide through the darkness, but that is not the entire picture. So as I have promised...I am going to have to teach you a lesson. ***Velsieze stands up slowly, glaring intently at Ume with emotionless eyes. He walks over to him until he is standing directly over him and looking down into his eyes. He pauses for a moment*** .....Light is....Everything...All that is. Light is all that is, was, and ever will be, whether it is manifest or not. Light is truth. *** He smirks warmly at ume before walking back to his desk and sitting in his chair*** Never forget that Ume...'Light is everything'. That is the first and most important lesson that I teach all my students. If you neglect to remember what light is, I will neglect to forgive you. Now, Do you understand your lesson that I have taught you?  
Sapphire Rose University

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff