Welcome to Gaia! ::

11th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

This is where the 11th Annual Ball will be planned! 

Tags: eleventh, annual, ball, roleplaying, official 

Reply яєcуcℓє вιи
THEME VOTING: Chapter 3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote:
  Space
  Classic Literature
  Music Genres
  Land of Oz
  Museum
View Results

Paraeeeee

Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:40 am

Parae811 is voting for Music Genres because they have THIS awesome idea for it: I... love music? I mean, seriously, I think every Gaian loves music and could find a room they love in this theme. Plus, I don't have a clear plot in my head, but I have no doubt it would be pretty awesome. In Classical, the characters could be the essential elements of music (as a tribute to Classical being considered the first true music (which isn't really true, but okay)) - like Beat, 4/4 time, Rhythm, Quarter Note... okay this is sounding stupid I'll stop

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:35 am
Code:

xKarlita Murderx is voting for Space because they have THIS awesome idea for it: And idea...AN IDEA!? WELL THERE ARE SO MANY! I just don't wish to type them all xD But i will give you my idea on room's though.
There could be so many room's! And they would all be different planet's. Like, the moon people could be somewhat like monk's and a temple of sort's...While Mar's is actually a planet of man eating women and venus is a sort of refuge for cute tiny humanoid's. Idk...so many thing's!

Jarzus

Wrathful Werewolf

15,600 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Kaneira the Great
Crew

Adored Werewolf

14,675 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:07 am

[IKaneira the Great] is voting for [Land of Oz] because she have THIS awesome idea for it: [Well there is plenty of room for huge scale crossovers between the rooms so that would be pretty sweet^^]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:49 pm

[Rogue_Logan] is voting for [Land Of Oz] because they have THIS awesome idea for it: [I've Roleplayed Elphaba(the wicked witch of the west) MANY times, I even brought her into the light room and the lust room! But also we could include the ball from Wicked^.^ For those that actually want to dance! And the school for those who like the school scene!]

Rogue_Logan

Fashionable Regular

11,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

a porg
Crew

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:31 pm

[Violet the Maestro] is voting for [Classical Literature] because they have THIS awesome idea for it: [it's something that a lot of people love. Perhaps there could be a Dorian Grey room. I love Dorian Grey.]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:41 pm

Malomy is voting for Spaaaaace! because they have THIS awesome idea for it: I'm in space!

(Sorry, couldn't resist. lol )  

Malomy

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

KissMeHappy

Familiar Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:19 pm

KissMeHappy is voting for music genres because they have THIS awesome idea for it: It's something EVERYONE on Gaia can relate to, promising one of our largest balls yet. It also has a clear distinction between each room. I think the Balls are best when it's one theme with very distinct sub-themes that don't blend very easily.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:58 pm
Circe Silverleaf is voting for Museum because they have THIS awesome idea for it: We could tie this in nicely with the time period theme(which i voted for), and it could be like we got trapped in a museum, and each room was a different section where there could be mysteries to solve or things could come alive or something  

Circe Silverleaf

Dapper Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
яєcуcℓє вιи

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers