[prp] Run in with the Devil (Hiroto and Sama'el) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:44 am
Sama'el lifted a hand to his chest, resting it over his heart, and murmured, "My angel, you wound me... to think that I take pleasure in making others miserable, that is far from the truth. In fact when it comes to others, those of my ilk especially, I am more then happy to make them happy." Those like him, those leaning more toward the darker side of life, that he wished to gather closer to him. He felt sincerely as though he would be richer for the experience... now the Gwilith, those that he referred to as 'angels' were the sort that he wanted near him just so that he could enjoy them for their beauty. They were, in his eyes, quite special.

"Mmm... I know you are unlikely to believe me when I say this but those like you, all of the beautiful angels, you really are my favorites." He said, giving a bright soft of smile, as though his hurt over Hiroto's earlier comment had already healed over. He wasn't the sort to say upset for very long, especially when it came to comments from those who didn't know him well enough to judge. When the other commented on his dislike of the 'pageantry of the nobility' he perked up, eyes seeming to glitter a bit, "Is that so? Not a fan of the nobles, huh? Are you sure you aren't willing to make a deal with me, I am sure with your help we could easily lure them out and lay them low." He said, lifting the brightly colored feather up to tap it against his smirking lips as he spoke. It seemed that, even if Hiroto didn't want to contract with him, that he was rather eager to toy with the nobles of the House of Swords. It was almost something he might even do for free.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:50 pm
"Oh I believe you Sama'el hence your pushing for me to make a deal with me. As I said I am not going to make a deal with you. Now it is time for me to leave. Good bye, Sama'el." Hiroto had enough and was becoming increasingly creeped out. However, his pride had him keeping his head high as he turned to walk away.  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:02 pm
Sama'el gave a soft, sighing sound as he starred at Hiroto's back as the other turned it to him. He starred at him for a long moment before he took a step forward, "It is a sad thing, my beautiful angel, that you would be so quick to leave. Here I hoped that I would have a... willing angel at my side. It's alright though, I don't mind playing my part." He said as he moved swiftly, whip snapping forward at the angel, intending to entangle him and reeling him in like a fish. It wasn't how he wanted it to be, he'd of preferred to enthrall Hiroto and bring the pretty angel home with him... but it would seem that he didn't have nearly enough darkness in his soul. His powers worked best with those that were more like Sama'el then they were the more goodie goodie sorts that roamed this world.

"I hope that this isn't too hard on you, forgive me if it is, but I need you, Hiroto. I need you because you are the perfect bait to draw you King out and I so want to meet him." He said before he unleashed his dark aura, something that would wrap around him, feel icy cold, heavy, and even terrifying, an aura that could take an angel's breath away. He felt a little bad for Hiroto, knowing that unleashing his darkness in such a manner wasn't exactly the nicest thing to do but it was always the best way to overwhelm someone without having to be too heavy handed. He didn't want to bruise his angel up after all.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:03 am
Hiroto went wide eyed and thrashed against the grip of Sama'el's whip. His nostrils flared as he glared at the Ista. "You're wasting your time I am nothing to the kin-" His words trailed off as he was enveloped by the Devil's dark aura. His eyes rolled back and his body went lax before he passed out onto the cool grass. Hours later he began to stir. Had his meeting with the Devil, been a dream?  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:24 am
Sama'el gave a little smile as Hiroto collapsed, "Mmm, if he an honorable king he will care if one of his subjects has gone missing... if not, well I suppose that means I have a new angel to call my own." He murmured as he coiled up his whip at his side once more and moved to sweep the angel's limp body up into his arms. For a moment he gazed down at him fondly, a look of almost affection on his face, a look that faded into a bit of a smirk. The Devil was quick to pull his hood back on and soon enough he was heading out with his prize in his arms, smiling all the while, even happily whistling. Nothing better then such a successful trip he thought to himself.

The entrance to the Devil's Domain wasn't something that would really draw any sort of suspicion, if anything it was as inconspicuous as possible but that was how he wanted it. He didn't want someone to look upon some large, looming castle that just seemed to scream 'evil lives here' because then he would have daily invasions by would be heroes and that would just get tedious. Instead it just looked like any old cave, one that would lead down to what looked like a rather nice, if rather old castle, as though it had been at some point in time buried, like the mountain had reclaimed it and in turn Sama'el had claimed it from the mountain's grasp. There were many torches to light the way, leaving the rooms well lit with the dancing light, as well as some light that came in through the cracks in the ceiling high above, cracks that one could see the sky through but not nearly enough room for a Gwilith to escape through, instead they would risk getting scrapped up or worse, stuck.

Hiroto, the Devil's new 'friend' was left to rest on a mat in the main room where the Devil's throne sat, seemingly alone for the moment, though around one ankle was a heavy, wrought iron shackle, the same around the opposite wrist, and a third matching one around his throat. The way they sat their weight was unbalanced, something that would make flying difficult if not impossible, another way that Sama'el hoped to ensure that his new 'friend' wouldn't go rushing off without him. He hoped that he would behave but if he tried to run off straight away despite those weights he supposed that he might have to chain him down. He hated to do it because that risked his pet entangling and damaging those pretty wings of his but he would do it if necessary, he didn't want to lose him after all. He was both a beautiful angel, something that Sama'el loved more then anything else in the world, as well as what he hoped would be perfect bait for the King of Swords... or at the very least his Knight, he'd accept either of them. For now though, and until he sent out his ransom demands, he was more then happy with the one he'd captured.

"I will send out a note to his King soon enough, for now though I think he will make a nice enough playmate. And just think, if the ransom demands are ignored he will just stay here forever." Sama'el was saying to the small, blue haired Gwilith boy that was walking at his side. Cherubim as he was called was Sama'el's pet and faithful messenger, he was the one that would be delivering his note when it came time to do so to... well, whoever amongst the titled Swords that would receive the letter, "Let us go and check on our new friend, shall we?" Best to see if he were waking yet, he didn't think he'd been too rough with him but one never knew, not everyone could handle his dark aura after all.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:06 am
Hiroto opened his eyes and froze at first. He wasn't at home at all. He shot up and looked around. He felt the heaviness of the weights and shook his head dismally. So he had been manhandled by Sama'el after all. He sighed and ran a hand over his eyes. "Sama'el where are you?!"  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:46 pm
"Mmm, well my little Cherubim, it would seem as though our guest as roused himself sooner then I thought he would." He murmured, sounding pleased and just a touch relieved over this. Good, he'd hoped that he would wake up on his own, he'd been worried for him. He hadn't liked the idea that his aura might have been too crushing for the poor angel. Walking over to where he was left to rest, giving a smile, "Hello there my little angel, how are you feeling? Not too dizzy I hope?" Reaching a hand out to brushed the tops of his fingers against Hiroto's cheek lightly. He wanted nothing more then to get even closer but he was almost positive that the other would strike out, he was sure that he wasn't given entry into the House of Swords for nothing.

Smiling the Devil, now without his cloak since he no longer needed the article of concealing clothing, spoke once more, "I am sure that you are displeased to find yourself in my grasp but I can assure you that I am not going to harm you, not too much at least, so long as you behave yourself. My little messenger here will be bringing a note to your King soon enough to see if he is willing to ransom you back. If not... well, I hope you and I will be able to make friendly if such a thing happens." He might let him go one day but for the time being he would keep him close until that time, having such a love for the angels that he didn't really want to harm him, he just wanted to keep him. The other breeds of meara though, they weren't nearly as special to him, even the Ista which was the sort that Sama'el had been once upon a time ago, before he'd become the Devil, "If I can come to trust you I might even remove the weights, for now though they are for your own good. I don't want you to get hurt in some foolish attempt at escape."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:10 pm
Hiroto glared at Sama'el as he spoke before he let out a long drawn out sigh and flopped back. "So what your saying is... if the king refuses to meet with you I'm stuck here indefinitely. What a way to make friends..." He looked over at Sama'el and sighed. "What do you want with the king?"  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:35 am
Sama'el watched as Hiroto flopped back on the cot that he had given him to lay on before he lowered himself down, kneeling alongside the pretty green angel, "I suppose that I am saying that, let's hope your King is an honorable one, my sweet angel." He murmured, not sure what he was hoping for, "I would find it a shame if he didn't make his appearance but if he doesn't... well, I won't be too sad. You are a worthy prize, you don't have to worry about that or think that I want your King more then I want you." If he could have them both he would keep them both but even he had his code of honor, as skewed as it was. Reaching a hand out to Hiroto he stroked the Gwilith's hair lightly, unable to help a little grin at the other stallion's exclamation of 'what a way to make friends', something that amused the Devil in a way. This was after all Sama'el's way of making friends... or at least his version of friends which normally consisted of spoiled pets for then anything else.

"What do I want with your King? What I want with all of the angels, I just want him as my own. My hands always seem to itch whenever I see any male of your kind, I feel a desire to grasp hold of them, and pull them close. I am sure that, as the King of Swords he will be a forced to be reckoned with in battle, one I can't so easily over power even with all of my tricks so he won't stay in my grasp but even just a moment of time with such a powerful angel I think would benefit me." He murmured tail giving a little back and forth swish. It was a simple desire, to bask in the glory of the King of Swords even if it were only for a short time, but he would enjoy that time that he had. He might even learn a thing or two about how one might capture a powerful angel and keep them held captive for an undetermined amount of time.

A devious sort of smile suddenly spread across Sama'el's lips, one that said that he was thinking something dark as he suddenly asked, "Tell me, do you want me to send the letter? You can always stay here with me, be a shield instead of a Sword, and protect your King from me." He purred, wondering if this one the sort that would be self-sacrificing or would he want the letter to be sent, to see if the King would actually come to save him. It was something that Sama'el was curious about since he didn't know what Hiroto, nor the King, might do.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:35 pm
Hiroto looked at Sama'el silent for a long moment. So he could have Sama'el send this letter and endanger the king, or he could sacrifice himself to become the Devil's pet. He took a deep breath. "I would say don't send it, but I don't know I can trust you to do as I ask."  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:12 pm
Sama'el lifted an eyebrow as the other said that he would tell him not to send the letter, "Is that so? I must say that I am surprised my beautiful angel, to think that there is actually a person out there that would actually sacrifice himself in such a manner." He murmured, lifting a hand up so that he could run his fingers through Hiroto's pretty hair, then gave a chuckle, "I won't tell you that you can trust me implicitly, Hiroto. I will only keep you as long as I really feel you really want to stay. The moment I feel your spirit waver I will send the letter out to the titled members of your house." He told him in an honest manner. He was the sort would love nothing more then to have every last angel out there, well the handsome males that was, tamed to his hand. The problem being that he knew that not all them would thrive under his hand, there were those that would wilt just as there were those that would grow that much stronger. At the present he wasn't sure which of those Hiroto might be.

Leaning in closer so that they were separated by the space of a breath the Devil murmured in a hushed tone, "Be sure that staying with me is truly what you desire, my dear Hiroto. I would have for you to grow stressed for your time with me. When an angel gets too stress his wings will start to molt and I would hate to see your wings become bare." He said in a deceptively gentle tone. Were he to molt completely he would become something that Sama'el wasn't as interested in... it was the beauty of the wings of the angels that drew his attention. Between that and their bright, bold colors they were like the most exotic birds and Hiroto was no different. He was something that upon sight the Devil wanted to possess, "Now, if I can come to trust that you won't try to run away I might even take the weights off of you. I am sure they are both uncomfortable and frustrating. I hate more then anything to take the sky from an angel but if you look up at the cracks in this place that allow the sky to peek in, those openings aren't nearly big enough for any angel to fit through. I would hate for you to get stuck. You see I can't fly so I wouldn't be able to rescue. It would be quite sad for us both." He sounded honestly as though such a thing might pain him, which was true. He'd hate to see one of his beloved angels suffer in such a manner, unable to do anything to save him.

Shaking his head to clear such a dark, depressing thought from mind he spoke again, "Now, such things aside if you are truly certain about staying with me how about we go and find something nice to eat, Hiroto." He said, rising to his feet and held a hand out to the angel, giving him a smile as he did so.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:27 am
So here it was he was sitting in the Devil's lair and had made a deal with him. Hiroto was now Sama'el's pet. Sama'el was craftly and cunning, Hiroto would give him that, however, now knowing why he was her only made him sigh more. His wings were the important thing here. They were just as important to Hiroto as to Sama'el. When Sama'el leaned in to murmur about his wings and molting, Hiroto suprisingly chuckled, "I know that I could molt. Which is why I plan to keep calm and try to make the best of my capture." His amused grin fell from his face at the mention of the loss of they sky and the holes in the ceiling. He lifted his gaze to see that Sama'el was right. He was grateful for the change of subject and stood slowly from his seat. "Lead the way.  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:45 am
Sama'el gave a smile when the lovely green angel said that he would remain calm and try to make the best of his situation, "That is the best thing that you can do." So long as Hiroto made the best of things then perhaps he would be content with his stay here? The more content he was the longer he would stay before his mind started to turn back to the outside world and to the sky, at which time he would see about sending the letter to those with the titles among the Swords, or at least those that interested him. He really had no interest at all in the females after all, only the males of the beautiful, angelic race called Gwilith interested him.

Reaching a hand out he let the tips of his fingers ghost against Hiroto's cheek before he gave a smile, "Let us go then." He said before he turned to look off to the side where the little angel called Cherubim stood, "Run on ahead and get the table set and some tea going, it seems that our prisoner has been promoted to guest." He said, waving a hand in a dismissive manner that had the young looking angel rushing off to do as he was told. What good servants they made when they weren't old enough to be more to him he thought to himself, tail swishing as he walked along, side by side, with the green angel. For the moment at least the Devil was quite content. There was nothing better after all then going out for a walk and coming across such an amazing prize, not to mention that this one had a pure enough spirit that he was easily subdued to means other then force.

The walk between one wide open cavern, through a smaller, twisting passage, to another cavern, took little time at all but when they arrived in the area the torches were already lit and the table set and waiting for them, "Let's sit, Cherubim will come to serve our tea shortly." He was actually quite good at brewing a good cup of tea, something that always pleased Sama'el.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:35 am
Hiroto did move his head back slightly when Sama'el's hand came up to his cheek. He wasn't necessarily comfortable with the Ista touching him. He watched the smaller Gwilith run off ahead and sighed. He followed his captor to the next cavern and sat at the table. He ran his hands over his face and through his hair, still a little frustrated that he was in this situation. "Is there anything else I should know about this place?"  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:30 pm
Sama'el gave a smile when the pretty green angel came to sit with him, looking frustrated but at the same time resigned to his Fate which really was a good thing. There was no reason why he should spend too much time fretting, not when this was what was going to happen. The angel had agreed to be his 'guest' in this place and when he started ask if there was anything else he should know about this place the Devil seemed to be thinking about it for a time before he looked over at him, "I would say the most important thing for you to remember is that you can wander around the place as much as you would like but stay away from the front doors. I would have for those guarding those doors to think that either you are wanting to escape or you are up for grabs." He warned him. The last thing he wanted was to see him get eaten up by his door guards, it would be quite the shame since he was such a pretty thing.

"Now, let us not worry about any of that. Instead let's think of nice things, of the future, and of the wonderful time that we will be spending together my angel." He murmured, his tone one that was deceptively soothing and sweet. He really was good at making himself sound as though he were a nice, friendly sort of man. It was his silver tongue that made it him so good at making deals with the beauties around him, "Ahh, wonderful, he's returned." He said, clapping his hands in a delightedly manner when the little angel returned with the tray, resting it on the table.

Cherubim took one of the cup and saucer sets off the tray to set it before Hiroto, another was placed before Sama'el, and then he placed the honey and sugar between them so they could share it. Once that was done he picked up the tea pot to pour each of them a cup of the fragrant tea, "There you go, my Lord, Sir." He said, nodding his head to the pair of them before he removed the tray from their way, leaving the pot behind just in case they wanted more before he hurried off. While he was out of sight he was still within shouting range, just in case he was needed. As one of Sama'el helpers he'd learned long ago that he needed to make himself available to his Lord.

The Devil watched for a moment as the boy left before looking to Hiroto, "Another thing to keep in mind, Cherubim will be more then happy to serve you in anyway you might need. Just call for him and he will appear before you." He told the green angel before he added a bit of honey to his tea, stirred it, and lifted it up to take a sip first, proving that it was safe.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff