Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sapphire Rose University

Back to Guilds

A Role-Playing University for Magic Users. 

Tags: Role, Player, School, Magic, Wizard 

Reply Sapphire Rose University
S-3 art of darkness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cooI mom

Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:55 pm
She sat there in surprise seeing how fast her class has went. She looked around the classroom to notice that she was the only student. She hadn't really noticed." I just have a question before I leave" She said as she stood up from her seat. " Who do you really expect me to try my new move on someone when I don't know anyone. It's going to be very hard for me just to do my move on someone I don't know and having them to hate me for creating insanity and madness in there mind." She sighed. " Do you have anyone in mind for me to try it out on. Someone that won't mind" As she said sadly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:02 pm
smiles " ok....i have the perfect cadidate..." stands up from his throne looking at her " why dont you use me?...after all expirence is the best teacher so why not use what you have learned aganist me?"...smiles crossing his arms in confodence  

Jaeger-Takamura
Vice Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

cooI mom

Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:10 pm
She listened to his response. She rubbed her head for minute as she was confused. " Professor, You told me that my will has to be stronger than who I'm fighting. And if i do fight someone who is stronger I could be eaten alive by my own darkness. And the point is, is that your much more stronger than me. I can't fight you unless I want to be eaten by my own darkness. And I don't think I want to take that risk." she said while looking down at her feet.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:17 pm
" listen...expirence is the best teacher..so if you want to test your abilities why not on someone stronger then you...right?" he looks at her with his eyes glowing in a dark blue color " ready when you are "  

Jaeger-Takamura
Vice Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

cooI mom

Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:23 pm
She sighed not wanting to do this against her professor. " I'm ready" She said in a satisfied voice. She looked up at her professor looking carefully in his eyes concentrating. Her eyes turned a bright red color as she was controlling the madness and insanity. She didn't take it to fast or to slow, but she did it on her own speed making sure she could control it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:44 pm
he step towards his student with his eyes glowing dark blue making direct eye contact with her while his inner darkness creeps into her mind invading her toughts looking for her inner fears " hmm...."  

Jaeger-Takamura
Vice Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

cooI mom

Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:55 pm
She kept her calm even though she could feel her self being read like a book. She kept direct contact into his eyes as her insanity and madness crept into his mind. Her insanity screeched something in his mind controlling his thoughts. She knew that she couldn't hold much longer, but she didn't even bare to give up knowing that he could go much longer than she could.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:46 am
he smirked as he was strating to see her true fears inside of her mind now the only thing to do was to show them but instead he decided to break the eye contact by blinking " see?...told you expirience is the best teacher...now i want you to go write down what youve learned from this..i expect it to be infront of me tomorrow..." he reverted his eyes ack into there normal state of gray and walked out of the class room " now officially..class is dismissed "  

Jaeger-Takamura
Vice Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

cooI mom

Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:07 am
She watched as he broke the eye contact. " Uh, Ok. " As she picked up her sword and walked out of the classrom."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:36 am
Rushing around the final corner before the class room; "Shoot I'm so late!!!", Nerve rushes to the door knowing it's tightly shut. "Urgh, well I guess there is only one thing I can do..". He then decides to take a seat right against the front door and wait till someone arrived.

ImWheezy

Wheezing Tycoon

4,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Reviene
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:00 pm
Death Nerve
Rushing around the final corner before the class room; "Shoot I'm so late!!!", Nerve rushes to the door knowing it's tightly shut. "Urgh, well I guess there is only one thing I can do..". He then decides to take a seat right against the front door and wait till someone arrived.

the headmistress walked in with a with a folder filled to the brim with papers, she glanced over at Death Nerve and chuckled.
" Some one is a little late for class."
She made her way to the front row and sat down taking out her notes.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:06 pm
Reviene
Death Nerve

the headmistress walked in with a with a folder filled to the brim with papers, she glanced over at Death Nerve and chuckled.

Nerve looks at the headmistress and mumbles, "This is going to be fun..." Snarling after the thought.  

ImWheezy

Wheezing Tycoon

4,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Reviene
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:12 pm
Death Nerve
Reviene
Death Nerve

Nerve looks at the headmistress and mumbles, "This is going to be fun..." Snarling after the thought.

She sits up and smirks," By the reports Professor Akira has given me, you missed your first day of class? That doesnt look good Mr Nerve, and why might I ask, did you miss your first day of class?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:21 pm
Reviene
Death Nerve
Reviene
Death Nerve

She sits up and smirks," By the reports Professor Akira has given me, you missed your first day of class? That doesnt look good Mr Nerve, and why might I ask, did you miss your first day of class?"

(Grandmother and Grandfather's Anniversary + My brothers Birthday party. -Has life outside gaia just like everyone else.)

Snarling again, looking at the headmistress, "I had family to go see". He then stands up, walking towards her; he lays down a burnt rose in front. "I am sorry for missing my class and I will take what ever punishment I get". He walks away softly whistling.  

ImWheezy

Wheezing Tycoon

4,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Jaeger-Takamura
Vice Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:02 pm
He walks inside of his class room streaching in comfort with his eyes clothes heading to his chair as he sat down crossing his legs and opening his eyes looking at the 2 figures before him "what a lovely suprise...looks like the headmistress and Nerve shown up for class...wonderful...as much as i would like to hear the dim witted explination towards why you were late there are better things to do" he put his leg down standing up walking to the center of the classroom  
Sapphire Rose University

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff