Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Random Question, Win Something Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Answer:
  I have no idea
  Well, clearly. It's obvious
View Results

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:44 am
Blackdragon0228
and it seems like we're all not what we say we are.....if that makes sense. im nota dragon, blue isnt a cow, sage isnt a bomb and so on lol
A good suggestion, but again, Ginhi~kun... unless you take the literal translation of her name into consideration? If you do, then that works, as far as I can tell.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:45 am
ShadowedMoonlight
Blackdragon0228
and it seems like we're all not what we say we are.....if that makes sense. im not a dragon, blue isnt a cow, sage isnt a bomb and so on lol
A good suggestion, but again, Ginhi~kun... unless you take the literal translation of her name into consideration? If you do, then that works, as far as I can tell.

thats what i was thinking. it might work XD  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:40 am
Barrett Jaeger
They all have colors in them? I mean, if you count 'blood' and 'citrus' to be colors.

ShadowedMoonlight
They're all pretty cool?
That or the colours thing...
I don't know, I'm not good at stuff like this. xD

Blackdragon0228
every time i saw something that seemed like it was right there was at least one that didnt fit lol. the colors, the syllables, hmm all your friends.... that might be true XD

The closest of all of these was Barrett since it was his only guess, it was 90% right, and he was the first one to guess, but I'll give it to the rest of you anyway. The answer we were looking for is that they're all prefixed by colors or shading of some kind.

Black
Blood
Blue
Citrus
Dark
Gin (Japanese for silver)
Gold
Purple
Red
Sage
Shadowed

Yay~  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:36 am
GoldDiggingWhore
Barrett Jaeger
They all have colors in them? I mean, if you count 'blood' and 'citrus' to be colors.

ShadowedMoonlight
They're all pretty cool?
That or the colours thing...
I don't know, I'm not good at stuff like this. xD

Blackdragon0228
every time i saw something that seemed like it was right there was at least one that didnt fit lol. the colors, the syllables, hmm all your friends.... that might be true XD

The closest of all of these was Barrett since it was his only guess, it was 90% right, and he was the first one to guess, but I'll give it to the rest of you anyway. The answer we were looking for is that they're all prefixed by colors or shading of some kind.

Black
Blood
Blue
Citrus
Dark
Gin (Japanese for silver)
Gold
Purple
Red
Sage
Shadowed

Yay~

YAY! 3nodding  

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:27 am
Barrett Jaeger
YAY! 3nodding

You been lurking lately? We've been sorely without your spastic humor and spy accusations ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:19 am
ahhh see i learned something new!!! i didn't know that was a color!  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:28 pm
Yay biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:09 pm
BlueCowGirl
ahhh see i learned something new!!! i didn't know that was a color!

I didn't know for a long time. At one point she explained to me that her name meant Silver Flame.

Fun fact: Kin is gold. So if you ever see a Kinhi~kun (or chan or tan or something) it's probably me.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:51 am
GoldDiggingWhore
Barrett Jaeger
YAY! 3nodding

You been lurking lately? We've been sorely without your spastic humor and spy accusations ninja
I see you've been spying on me. Lol yeah life hasn't afforded me many chances to be active lately. I'm sorry to say that this little burst in activity will probably be short lived, as the odds of me finding a job are slim (I mean, I even got rejected for a job at Pepsi where all I had to do was pick up and move objects that don't even weigh 25 pounds for Pete's sake!).  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:15 am
yay now it all makes sense.
because the other suggestion were sounding good... but if the other suggestions people made were it i would have been on those list. X3

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:04 am
Barrett Jaeger
I see you've been spying on me. Lol yeah life hasn't afforded me many chances to be active lately. I'm sorry to say that this little burst in activity will probably be short lived, as the odds of me finding a job are slim (I mean, I even got rejected for a job at Pepsi where all I had to do was pick up and move objects that don't even weigh 25 pounds for Pete's sake!).

Aw...that's unfortunate, in a variety of ways =( If it makes you feel better, I also need to get a job AND I didn't even get a paycheck for my last pay period that I'm pretty sure I was supposed to. I need to bother someone about that >.<;

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
yay now it all makes sense.
because the other suggestion were sounding good... but if the other suggestions people made were it i would have been on those list. X3

Yup yup 3nodding It was just something that I noticed randomly while looking at the member list and thought it was amusing. I guess we're just a colorful bunch.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:55 am
GoldDiggingWhore

Yup yup 3nodding It was just something that I noticed randomly while looking at the member list and thought it was amusing. I guess we're just a colorful bunch.

ninja
are you thinking what i'm thinkin'????

siggies... us dressed in our colors if we're not in them.. save pic, someone make us into a rainbow for a siggy...

or am i just sooo old i think it's cute and it's old school? ninja  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:11 am
BlueCowGirl
GoldDiggingWhore

ninja

siggies... us dressed in our colors if we're not in them.. save pic, someone make us into a rainbow for a siggy...

No ur not! That would be awesome XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:21 am
Blackdragon0228
BlueCowGirl
GoldDiggingWhore

ninja

No ur not! That would be awesome XD

would anyone like to volunteer for this job????
oooo we can post it to FB also biggrin to our lil area over there  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:11 am
BlueCowGirl
ninja

No. Dude. That's the BEST idea EVER.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas