Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Tokakinji Lands [IC]
[PRP] Just out for a stroll, nothing more (Shari & Fiorello) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:35 pm
Fio knew that look, he'd seen it before. Mostly from his pestering questions into other's personal lives, but also from random strangers. It had never bothered him before, why would he allow it to start now?

Fio simply rolled his eyes at her remark, and heaved a sigh of loss. He may have won the battle, but he hadn't lost the war. He was the leader of the night in this pride. If she thought she could escape him through just simple words, well quite simply, she was wrong. Fio mentally laughed at his own thoughts, and quickly erased his mental calendar. As long as this female was up for evading him, he would be up for chasing her.

"Well if that's the way you want to play it ... I understand." He shrugged, leaving her words at what they were. "But if its all the same to you, I wouldn't mind continuing our little walk ... with words, or without."

Izzy Makani
I think we can end this here? Or you could add another post if you'd like!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:53 pm
Shari had a feeling she wasn't going to deter him this easily but for now it seemed he was giving up on pushing her. She was thinking now that she was probably going to have many more nights where she was probably going to be pestered by this male. It was going to be a war of wits and she couldn't risk getting caught and losing. At his statement of wanting to continue the walk with or without words she simply nodded. If she had to endure this walk with him then it would be in silence.

Depawsit
This looks great! I can imagine these two being fri-enemies from now on. Fio always trying to catch Shari and Shari always doing her best to evade him.

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
[IC] Tokakinji Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers