Welcome to Gaia! ::

11th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

This is where the 11th Annual Ball will be planned! 

Tags: eleventh, annual, ball, roleplaying, official 

Reply яєcуcℓє вιи
Main Host Nominations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilChibiusa
Vice Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:08 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
Although I would nominate Chibi, she was my second and she would kill me if she had to do another year of it. XD

But I have been watching all year and, I would say Spotted, Robayn and Crystalloid all have an equal chance at it.

You are so right, though I do appreciate the nominations and positive feedback. I've exhausted after this year! I think I know now why we change hosts every year. The main hosts don't have any energy left! blaugh

But, having said that, I would like to nominate Robayn. She was really on the ball about everything this year, and she kept her cool even when things got rough. I think she has all of the necessary traits to make the 11th Annual Ball a huge success. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:17 pm
I would nominate Chibi because I know she could do a great job. She was the main co-host this year and very helpful, even to people not in the main room... but Chibi doesn't want to do it, so I will respect that.

Instead I'll nominate Chibi to NOT be the main host.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Spottedteddybears
Vice Captain

Vicious Pants

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:20 pm

Personally, I would say Robayn. She was so wonderful to work with, trust me.
        She is so dedicated and has this sort of presence even on the internet. She is smart, creative and everything you need for a good host!
        I could go on and on about how amazing Robayn is, but I'm not even sure if she's coming back, even though I hope she does!

I also nominate Hikari Aijuntani, because, from what I saw, she is an extremely organized, fun and so super dedicated for the role of main host. I mean, she picked up Nightmare after we had a little switcheroo with the hosts, and then she and Anonypanda made it into something amazing! It was one of the most popular rooms this year, and the short time I was actually in the room, I could tell it was very thought out and very fun. ^^

I could go on and on about people who would make a great host, but i don't think you guys would want me to. There are so many people that would fit so well! All the people who worked with us in the 10th ball, whether it be cohosting, hosting or RPing, you guys all have the potential to be an amazing host for the 11th!

There. I'm done. ^^

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:23 pm
Spottedteddybears

Personally, I would say Robayn. She was so wonderful to work with, trust me.
        She is so dedicated and has this sort of presence even on the internet. She is smart, creative and everything you need for a good host!
        I could go on and on about how amazing Robayn is, but I'm not even sure if she's coming back, even though I hope she does!

I also nominate Hikari Aijuntani, because, from what I saw, she is an extremely organized, fun and so super dedicated for the role of main host. I mean, she picked up Nightmare after we had a little switcheroo with the hosts, and then she and Anonypanda made it into something amazing! It was one of the most popular rooms this year, and the short time I was actually in the room, I could tell it was very thought out and very fun. ^^

I could go on and on about people who would make a great host, but i don't think you guys would want me to. There are so many people that would fit so well! All the people who worked with us in the 10th ball, whether it be cohosting, hosting or RPing, you guys all have the potential to be an amazing host for the 11th!

There. I'm done. ^^

Thanks for reminding me! I also nominate Hikari Aijuntani for the exact same reasons. She isn't content to sit around and wait for orders. She goes ahead and gets things done! heart  

LilChibiusa
Vice Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200

LilChibiusa
Vice Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:24 pm
Sachie Whitby
I would nominate Chibi because I know she could do a great job. She was the main co-host this year and very helpful, even to people not in the main room... but Chibi doesn't want to do it, so I will respect that.

Thanks! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:24 pm
LilChibiusa
You are so right, though I do appreciate the nominations and positive feedback. I've exhausted after this year! I think I know now why we change hosts every year. The main hosts don't have any energy left! blaugh

But, having said that, I would like to nominate Robayn. She was really on the ball about everything this year, and she kept her cool even when things got rough. I think she has all of the necessary traits to make the 11th Annual Ball a huge success. biggrin

LOOL!

Okay, thanks Chibi, now I'm going to talk even more about how Robayn is so awesome. Gee, thanks. XDD

As some of you guys might know, I had a rough weekend during the ball. I got dragged - against my will - to go camping on Sunday, because my parents felt it wasn't safe to leave me behind when I had that stupid, tiny fever. So I ended up accidentally ditching the ball for more than half of the duration. Robayn helped pull off our room without making it a total flop, even when she was already playing 4 characters. She grabbed her account and started roleplaying as the Queen while she was already doing the Prince, two thieves, and a knight. Five characters in total. We had some amazing cohosts, an awesome plot line and the best host I could ever imagine.

And she did this all knowing she couldn't be there on Monday.

There. Robayn is officially the best and coolest person I've ever met. <3

Spottedteddybears
Vice Captain

Vicious Pants

Captain Dory

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:34 pm
Sachie Whitby

Oh, okay.

Then I too will not nominate LilChibiusa in respect to her wishes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:44 pm
I nominate Robayn I may not have participated in any other dreams but I read through them and I really think she would do well as main host  

Light Kail

Wealthy Tycoon

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

PinkieKitty
Crew

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:09 pm
If Cheebs doesn't want to do it, then I nominate Robayn!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:57 pm
Captain Dory
Sachie Whitby

Oh, okay.

Then I too will not nominate LilChibiusa in respect to her wishes.

^ this. I was going to type a paragraph on why I nominate her too, but...
        XDD

Spottedteddybears
Vice Captain

Vicious Pants

BarrelOfSlothAndDucks

Hygenic Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:52 pm
I nominate Robayn. She worked incredibly hard even though a good amount of the co-hosts couldn't make it or just didn't show up.She played the two main characters towards the end of the ball. She also gave me advice,and assisted me with plenty of help. She made my first experience as a co-host more easy and fun rather than difficult and not very fun xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:10 pm
I VOTE FOR ROBAYN

cause from what i saw she did an excilent job in her room and had so many characters to rp and still had time to make me laugh in the chat
she also did a wonderful job at organising the the may monthly event, so this will just be one huge step bigger xD  

Brokuto
Crew

Antagonistic Rogue

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:23 pm
I nominate Robayn. She did the most work in our room, and was organized and on top of things. Though I didn't really have much time to help I tried to when I could. I have watched her blossom from when she started with the ball asking questions, to this wonderful room host. I think she would do an awesome job.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:46 am
I also nominate Robayn. Everyone basically said what i was going to...So I'll just say
ROBAYN

iNk_mAy
Crew

Time-traveling Ally

GalateasFire

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:52 am
Crap, I suck at choosing things...Despite her not wanting it I am still going to mention Chibi, she kept me on track! heart I can't choose between Robayn and Spotted because both are awesome and I think both would make great main hosts!  
яєcуcℓє вιи

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff